How to transfer and copy music from ipod to new itunes

[url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/dvdvideoguide/how-to-import-music-from-ipod-to-new-itunes.html]How to transfer and copy music from ipod to new itunes[/url]A friend asked me about [b]how to copy music from ipod to new itunes[/b]. She was trying to use iTunes on her new computer, but she had a hard time in [b]getting music from her iPod to the new iTunes [/b]on her computer. Is there an easy way? Yes. I told her to use an [b]ipod to iTunes transfer [/b] program, and it worked. The following is how with step by step guide:[b]Tool you need:[/b] [url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/ipod-itouch-iphone-transfer.html][b]Cucusoft iPhone/iPod/iTouch to Computer Transfer [/b][/url] - [b]import music/movie from iPod to iTunes, iPod to computer[/b], iPod to iPod, iPod to iPhone, iPod to iTouch, iPhone to iTouch, etc. [b]Please Note:[/b] Before you run our program, please be sure you have installed iTunes on your computer, and you can manage the ipod devide with no problem. [b]Step 1:[/b] After the iPhone/iPod/iTouch connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automatically. If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/photos) will be shown in the list.[img]http://dvd-video-soft.com/images/tutorial/iphone-itouch-ipod-to-computer-transfer1.gif[/img][b]Step 2: [/b]Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the [b]Export [/b]button. [img]http://dvd-video-soft.com/images/tutorial/iphone-itouch-ipod-to-computer-transfer2.gif[/img][b]Step 3: [/b]After you clicking the Export button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at [B]Advanced[/B]->Options before transferring.[img]http://dvd-video-soft.com/images/tutorial/iphone-itouch-ipod-to-computer-transfer3.gif[/img][b]Step 4:[/b] When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the OK button to view the output files..[img]http://dvd-video-soft.com/images/tutorial/iphone-itouch-ipod-to-computer-transfer4.gif[/img][b]Free Download [/b][url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/ipod-itouch-iphone-transfer.html][b]Cucusoft iPhone/iPod/iTouch to Computer Transfer[/b][/url]   You can know more features about it by referring [url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/ipod-itouch-iphone-transfer.html][b]here[/b][/url].           If you are [b]using Mac.[/b]You can use this [url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/macconverter/mac-ipod-to-ipod-computer-itunes-transfer.html][b]Mac iPod to iTunes Transfer Program[/b][/url]

longlife
5/9/2010 4:44:54 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How do I Transfer E-mail messages from Entourage to Outlook
I bought a new PC Laptop with XP and Microsoft Office 2003, and I want to transfer my "life" from my Desktop Macintosh with Microsoft Office 2003 as well. The catch I am coming across is that Microsoft Entourage comes with Mac Office and Microsoft Outlook comes with PC Office. I can't seem to get get my exported RGE file or main idenity into Outlook. It seems like they are both microsoft products and simular that there has to be some way to do this? So my question is simple how I transfer E-mail messages from Microsoft Entourage to Microsoft Outlook? ...

Create new directory
I'm new with Exel, so please bear with me. Sub saveascode() Dim sFileName As String Range("A3").Select Selection.Copy Range("F3").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _ False, Transpose:=False Application.CutCopyMode = False sFileName = Worksheets("Hotline").Range("F3").Value ThisWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\peter\3\" & sFileName & ".xls" Range("F3").Select Selection.ClearContents End Sub This saves my Exel file by giving it the file nam...

Help. I am brand new to Excel but need to quickly come up with a formula to do the following:
Help. I am brand new to Excel, but I need to quickly come up with a formula to do the following. In any programming language it would be a simple do while loop, or equivalent, but I can not find out how to do it in Excel: Input a Daily Amount, let's say $150 * or call it DA Multiply it times 365 for a yearly amount Input a Number of Years, let's say 5 * or call it Y Multiply the Yearly Amount times the number of years to get a Total Yearly Amount or call it YA Input an inflation Rate, let's say 5%* or call it IR Input a number of Years, let's say 20 * or call it NY...

Possible to prevent Contracts from posting, or otherwise moving to history after Transfer
To expound: I would like to prevent Contracts from moving into history once their full quantity has been fulfilled using Invoice transfers. I currently have VBA code to prevent this, but once in awhile we have a Contract slip through. As far as I know, once a contract moves to history, it cannot be released from anymore but we need this kind of control because sometimes we'll have an Invoice that must be returned, and a new one issued against the same contract. What is MBS's suggestion to handle this scenario? ...

Tax Field Not Transferring
We currently have our salespeople working in orders, and once the order is complete, we transfer it to an invoice. When we perform these transfers, if there is any value entered in the Tax field, this value is not transferred onto the invoice. We always check the box labeled "Include Totals and Deposits," but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Also, we noticed that whenever the shipping method on an invoice is changed, the value in the tax field changes to 0. Is there any way to prevent either of these things from happening? ...

How do I Create new Stages for opportunities
As part of the opportunities form I can Change the sales process by changing stage I didn't understand how do I fill all Stage table. This is done using Workflow Manger, which is well documented. Gill >-----Original Message----- >As part of the opportunities form I can Change the sales process by changing stage. >I didn't understand how do I fill all Stage table. >. > ...

Question about copy and paste issue in Publisher
I am trying to copy text from one Publisher document to another one - which normally works. But today, when I paste what I have copied, I get an item that I had previously worked with and not the present one. I appreciate any help. I have XP and Publisher 2007. Your clipboard may be corrupted. Have you tried re-booting? Craig Soft_vllyballmom wrote: >I am trying to copy text from one Publisher document to another one - which >normally works. But today, when I paste what I have copied, I get an item >that I had previously worked with and not the present one. I appreciate an...

replace data w/ new data
I have a text file that I opened in excel and need to replace some of the data with new data. I cannot use the find/replace all function because the old data is not in a consistent list form. The data I need to replace is in column F. But there is also other info in the same column that I don't want to lose. Old Data: MAN GM 1.07305E+17 CP 1Z7812X90312160167~ New Data: 1Z67X81F0345554229~ It's very hard for me to explain...but I have hundreds of these that I need to replace the invalid tracking numbers with the valid ones. Thanks, -- Tawny Galvin VAS Entertainment Excel...

Not a genuine copy?
I turned on my Word program and got this message, "This copy of Office is not genuine." I also got the same message in Excel. I have a Dell 4700 PC that I've owned for 5 or 6 years and it has Office XP Professional with Front Page SP3 on it. I'm very sure I had ordered Office on this PC when I purchased it from Dell, (my previous Dell had Win98 and I assumed the "new" XP wouldn't run the older Win98 programs.) I've been using it all these years with no problem, why would I be getting this message now? How can I correct the problem? It appea...

Copy Paste Values with array formula
Using XL 2003 Home & 2000 Work Used VBA to populate a range with array formulas. Then copy-paste-values. All seemed predictable except that: every cell in that range had " ' " (single quote) inserted at the beginning of each cell or, " ' " plus the calculated looked-up value, if any. I perceive that " ' " " may force a cell format to "text" (The range was/is formatted "General") That said, why did either VBA and/or XL cause the " ' " entry into each cell? Or did I answer my question two lines a...

Not a New User, but a New version of Outlook, can't send e-mail
I received an Evaluation copy of Office 2003 from a Microsoft Launch Event in my area. I installed it and was impressed when it picked up all the account information, personal folders, and rules from the previous version (Office 2003 Beta, uninstalled). Howver, the New, Reply, Reply All, and Forward buttons are inactive. As is Options. No error messages, just no funcationality. I activated the software. Now I'm wondering why Microsoft would put out an Evaluation copy that a user could not evaluate. Is there any way to make this thing work? The eval versions have expired. Check out ...

editing text within a cell before moving to a new cell
Hi - Does anyone know how to move back and forth through text WITHIN a cell when first entering text in that cell? (If this is unclear, it's because I'm not sure quite the best way to explain it). Basically, imagine I type two words into a cell and realize I've mispelled the first one. If I hit the left arrow key (ostensibly to move back to the first word) excel will move me back an entire cell. I then have to (1) right-arrow over to the original cell, (2) hit F2, and (3) then scroll back to the misspelled word. Is there any key modifier I can use to skip directly to (3) without ...

NEW! MONEY 2006!
Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa >-----Original Message----- > >. > ...

How do I transfer data from Notepad to Excel?
I transferred a file from a database that will only save reports in Notepad. I then, cut and paste the data into Excel. However all of the info is merged into one cell. How can I format this data, so that it will be a simple worksheet with more than one cell? i.e. Name, SSN, Home address should all be in different cells Erika, Have you tried importing the file through the Data | Import External Data | Import Data... function? This function will allow you to import the data and separate the fields into different cells. Henry Falk "erika" wrote: > I transferred a file fr...

new to OCX
Hi all, I am new to ocx, activx, com, dcom domain. Please, does someone can explain me how they work. I have an idea, but I would have an expert explanation. Could you advice to me a book for beginner that cover such topics. Could you also indicate to me links or papers that talks about them. Thanks very much in advance for your contribution. yann wrote: > Hi all, > > I am new to ocx, activx, com, dcom domain. Please, does someone can explain > me how they work. I have an idea, but I would have an expert explanation. > > Could you advice to me a book for beginner tha...

copying sheet name
I want to copy the sheet name to row 1 of the first blank column after col 15 Oldjay If ActiveSheet.Range("O1").Offset(0,1) = "" Then ActiveSheet.Range("P1") = ActiveSheet.Name Esle ActiveSheet.Range("O1").End(xlToRight).Offset(0, 1) = ActiveSheet.Name End If "oldjay" <oldjay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCF8E3C8-0894-429F-86E7-C8D3C28FBB95@microsoft.com... >I want to copy the sheet name to row 1 of the first blank column after col >15 > > Oldjay This should help. Su...

Music List
Hi All i was wondering if someone could please help me with a small query that I have. In one of my folders, i have a lot of music files. Is it possible to put together a list of the music that i have, without actually having a music file in the list. Any help would be muchly appreciated Mark -- sparky3883 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sparky3883's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6893 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487751 Ask me OFF LIST with your email and I w...

Copy text and graphics boxes from Publisher to Word
I need to copy a sinigle column brochure from Publisher to Word. When I select all the boxes and copy, then open Word and paste, nothing comes over. When I try to save the file as a Word document (in Publisher), I get an error message telling me it can't be done because the document contains graphics. I can save the file as a pdf and then save the pdf to Word, but I don't get all of the graphics boxes. I need to send the file to someone and they don't have access to Publisher to edit it. Any help appreciated. Thanks. Copy and paste will work. -- Jo...

Not so simpel copying of a simple formula
I have this formula i B1 =A1&";"&A2&";"&A3 Now I want to copy it down in the B-column, but instead of being change to =A2&";"&A3&";"&A4 I would like the formula, by copying, to change to =A4&";"&A5&";"&A6 =A7&";"&A8&";"&A9 and so on. Can this be done? I sloved it by having two formulars. One in B1: =A1&";"&A2&";"&A3 and another in B2: =INDIRECT("A"&ROW(A1)+H2)&";"&INDIRECT(&qu...

code for new rows and filling down
I have the following piece of code that inserts a new row in a given position (the active cell row in current worksheet) on each of the 8 listed worksheets below. When the new row is inserted, the code then 'pulls down' formulae from the above row - this is where the problem lies, i only want certain cells to copy down from above, eg where there is a formulae that needs to be copied down, i do not want manual entry cells to copy actual data down from above. How can i specify which specific cells to copy down? OR Is there a method by which i can fill down - as the coding pres...

How to insert a new field which is not currently in CRM's db
How to insert a new field which is not currently in CRM's db ? KC KC, The implementation guide covers this extensivlely, but you basically do this via the Deployment manger from the CRM app server. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:57:06 -0700, "KC" <kclai@addonsolutions.com.sg> wrote: How to insert a new field which is not currently in CRM's db ? KC ...

new mail folder vanished
yesterday, I opened a new folder in adddition to the usual 'inbox', 'sent' etc and moved a bunch of sent messages to it for reference. Today I opened live mail and the folder has vanished. Can anyone tell me where I could look in explorer to find them? Hi, Guybc. WHERE did you open that new folder? Inside WLMail? Under Storage Folders? Under your Mail Account? Was it your ONLY Mail Account, or one of several? There is a LOT you haven't told us. Like, which version/build/wave of WLMail are you using? Since you posted via a browser, rather than by using ...

copy inbox then delete mesages?
I want to save the messages to a file then empty my inbox. Where is the inbox file? or how is this done please? WR Open Outlook and then choose File - Import and Export. This will start a wizard that will walk you thru exporting the mail. Once you have the mail in a PST file, you can empty the inbox. You could also simple create a new folder under your inbox and move the messages there. Depends on your desired result. Chris >-----Original Message----- >I want to save the messages to a file then empty my >inbox. Where is the inbox file? or how is this done >please? &g...

Importing Transfers In And Out to QB
I am frustrated that Quickbooks Pro 2008 doesn't import Transfers. Does anyone know if Microsoft Accounting 2008 does? POs import as bills with no problems but nothing comes over for Transfers in or out. I curently have a direct connection from RMS 2.0 to QB Pro 2008. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. ...

adding new records from one table to an existing table
I'm pretty new to access so please bear with me. This may be really simple. I have a table listing thousands of existing stores. In the existing table i have a lot of geographic information including lat/ long, address, etc. Periodically I will need to add new records from another table. However, in the new table the field names aren't identical. ie....in the original table i have Original Address 1 and in the new table it says Address 1. I also don't have all the fields in the new table. So i need to add in the new records with their corresponding fields(i will fill in the mi...