How to transfer and copy files from iPod to iPod Touch

[b]How to transfer and copy files from iPod to iPod Touch by drag and drop with the iPod to iPod Touch transfer software.[/b][url=http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/copy-music-videos-playlists-from-ipod-to-ipod-touch.html][b]iPod 2 iPod[/b][/url] is the best and powerful iPod transfer capability. It can copy music/video/playlist from [b]iPod to iPod Touch[/b] by Drag and Drop. iPod 2 iPod will transfer and copy music/video/playlist from one to one at extremely fast speed. It supports [b]iPod to latest iPod Touch transfer[/b].[b]Guide: How to copy music videos playlists from ipod to ipod touch?[/b]Step 1:  [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=571855&action=site&vendor=13427&ref=http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/download/ipod2ipod4__RN_571855.msi][b]Free download[/b][/url] this iPod to iPod Touch transfer and run it.Step 2: Launch this iPod to iPod Touch transfer.Step 3: Connect two iPods to your computer. Then your iPods' information will be displayed:[img]http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/images/guide/transfer-ipod-to-ipod-2.gif[/img]Note: The two windows will display the same iPod's info. Just click the other tab:[img]http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/images/guide/transfer-ipod-to-ipod-3.gif[/img]Step 4: Creat a playlist on one iPod (you want to transfer songs to):Click playlist button:[img]http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/images/guide/transfer-ipod-to-ipod-5.gif[/img]Then double-click Add New Playlist:[img]http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/images/guide/transfer-ipod-to-ipod-7.gif[/img]The added playlist will be displayed.Step 5: Highlight the file(s) you'd like to transfer to the new playlist.Step 6: Click <- arrow to transfer selected files to the new created playlist:[img]http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/images/guide/transfer-ipod-to-ipod-9.gif[/img]Then the file counts will change to 1:[img]http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/images/guide/transfer-ipod-to-ipod-10.gif[/img][b]Done![/b] Now you have successfully transfered songs/videos/palylists from iPod to another iPod. Enjoy the music from other iPod on your iPod right now!Read More:[url=http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/copy-music-videos-playlists-from-ipod-to-ipod-touch.html]iPod to iPod Touch Transfer[/url][url=http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/transfer-songs-videos-playlists-from-ipod-to-iphone.html]iPod to iPhone Transfer[/url][url=http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/copy-songs-videos-photos-playlists-from-ipod-to-computer-or-itunes.html]iPod to computer Transfer[/url][url=http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/transfer-songs-videos-photos-from-ipod-to-ipod-mac-itunes.html]iPod to Mac Transfer[/url]

qisiwo
5/14/2010 7:33:24 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is there a way to place the cell contents separated by a comma by inserting a new line and then copying the contents
Hiii, I have a problem with the following code: Suppose Data: colC Col D Row 1 Phase SP# Row 2 1-0210 60625IT1m,60625EO1m Row 3 2-0210 60625IT2,60625RB2 Output obtained after running the code: colC Col D Row 1 Phase SP# Row 2 1-0210 60625IT1m Row 3 2-0210 60625EO1m Row 4 60625IT2 Row 5 60625RB2 Output Desired:while separating the values for SP# and placing them on new cells, The code should be able to insert a new line and copy the cell contents on it as show...

convert PUB files in PPT
is there any trick to convert a PUB file into a PPT one? -- /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\ -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=- >>>>> http://www.bb2002.it :) <<<<< ............ [ al lavoro ] ........... ...

Excel File Sharing Problem
We have a file saved on a network drive. Whenever we try to open the fie a message comes up indicating the file's in use by Person B. Person B is not in the file and we had that person log off and completely shut down, yet the file still shows as being in use by Person B. We cannot delete, rename or move the file. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the file, rename or move the file? HELP!! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sometimes theold MSDOS commands work when all else fails. You do not sa exactly what you really want to do with it. Let's say Copy to new...

How can I open files from a prev. version of Publisher in Pub 2000
Is there a way to open files from an earlier version of Publisher in Publisher 2000? I have a file that I cannot access, that I believe was created in Publisher 97 or 98, that I need to access, but I get an error message that says it cannot be opened. ...

A converter for Publisher 2003,2007 files to open in Publisher 20
If I am sent Publisher files made in the newer versions of Publisher, why wont they open in Publisher 2000? Is there a converter available as there is for Word file conversions? This incompatiblity between versions is a major irritation. Why does Microsoft FORCE people into costly upgrades when previous versions are working well?? Later versions of MS programs are sometimes worse containing more annoying features than the more straightforward previous ones. The change of layout etc is also disconcerting. On Wed, 7 May 2008 16:30:01 -0700, Mikerawl <Mikerawl@discussions.microsoft.co...

Can't Trasfer Outlook Express Files to New PC
Hi, I have an old PC running Outlook Express 6.0 and Windows98. I want to move all e-mails to new PC running XP Home Ed. I successfuly on old PC used export to create a PST file called outlook.pstand moved it to a folder on new PC, I try to use import to read this file but it does not recognize it. Please help. Doc Hi, Try to use our program to backup and restore your data in Outlook Express. There won't be problems with creation PST files when move to another PC. See: http://www.abf-soft.com/oeb.html -- Best regards. ==================== Natalia Guskova, ABF software, Inc. m...

Jpg Picture Files
How do I make jpg's on my web site, created in publisher, downloadable? Malcolm wrote: > How do I make jpg's on my > web site, created in publisher, > downloadable? ============================== If they are on your website they are downloadable. Just right click / save picture as. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk Unfortunately, right c...

ISV.CONFIG FIle
I upgraded from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 AND migrated 3.0 to another machine - however I backed up the isv.config file of crm 1.2 which I still have and wiped out the old server. So far I have had no issues and 3.0 is up and running. I need to make modifications to the isv.config file for crm 3.0 and to my surprise I cannot locate this file - I can only see the old isv.config.xml files. With in the _resources folder I only can see customizaitons.xsd, isv.config.xsd, isv.config.xsx, reports.config and reports.config.xsd. Can someone please help me or advise me what to do. Rgds Go to Settings &...

I Visual Basic Error "File Not Found" when Excel opens
Good afternoon. I am using XP Pro at work and My computer just started doing this. when I open Excel, I get a message pop up that says in title "Visual Basic Error" and in body of error window is "File Not Found". If I click on help, says something about error 53 but when I try to look that up on Microsoft's website, can't find what seems to apply to my issue. And now when I go into my personal.xls to view my macros, I can get in, but if I try to save anything, I get a window pop up saying Excel must be shut down, and then a window pops up asking me if I want...

How to limit file size on user account or group?
How to limit file size on user account or group(incoming and outgoing) and how can i see a list of users who have limit on ther account or users who do not have limit on there account - on exchange 5.5? Please help Thanks a lot for answe Goran "Goran" <grakov@guest.arnes.si> wrote: >How to limit file size How about just the message size? >on user account or group(incoming and outgoing) You can place restrictions on individual mailboxes. Groups, IIRC, might have a maximum message size (they do in E2K) but I no longer have any 5.5 servers to check. >and how can ...

opening files in MSO 2000 Publisher created in earlier version
I have a number of publisher files and templates created in earlier versions of Publisher, that I need to use. I am hoping I do not have to re-create all of them. I would prefer not to re-install an earlier version. MSO 2000 Publisher, currently installed will not allow me to open files created in earlier versions. The files do not identify what version they were created in. I originally installed MSO 97 Professional and upgraded to MSO 2000 Professional. I have a stand alone Publisher 98 version but I don't think I ever used it. How can I access these files? zhiva@earthl...

Copy macro enabled button to another file
Greetings, I set up a macro-enabled button on one file(say A file). I would like to copy the button to another file(say B file). I find that I can copy the VBA module from VBA editor. However, when the button was copied to the B file, the macro on the button has the name of "A.xls!macro_name". Then I have to delete "A.xls!" for the macro. Can I just copy the macro name only, but not the previos file name that the macro came from? I would like to use that button to more than 200 files... It would be a lot of work to change the macro name... Thanks ...

Can't move or delete Word file in Win Explorer: file in use
I have Win XP Pro SP3. When using Win Explorer, I sometimes cannot move or delete a file. I get the message that the file is being used by another person or program. Here's how to reproduce the problem: - Open a file in Word. - Make a change. Save and close the file. - Try to move or delete the file in Win Explorer. Sometimes I can release the file simply by closing Word. At other times, I need to reboot. Any advice? You will not be able to move or delete a Word document until its lock file has been released. All lock files should be released when Word is closed (o...

blank pst file
Hi all, I had recently changed computers and moved my pst file, which is huge (over a gig) but when I point to it and open it within outlook, only the most recent messages show up. Everything else (95% of my data) is missing even though the file size is still huge. Where is my data??? I think I might have made a mistake when I archived the file on my old computer. I created the archive file but didn't copy it over to my new computer. I thought that since the pst file was still the same size that all my data was still there and that I didn't need the archive file. Anyho...

Importing a Qif file. Address change?
Every week I import a QIF file full of checks into Money 2003 that I generate in a database program I use. It seems to work fine except that when a client's address changes in my database, Money won't accept the new address. It prints the old address and the only way I can change the address is to edit the client's information in Money by hand before I print. I would like to be able to change the settings in Money to accept the incoming address on the checks, overwriting the current address in the account. Is that possible, or do I have to change the address twice? Any help ...

Converting Money 2000 file for Money 2003
When I try to import my Money 2000 file into Money 2003 I get an error stating that it cannot open the file, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it. Has anyone else run into this? I know the file works fine in Money 2000. Could it be to large to import? It's ~18 Meg. Thanks for your help. Mark There will be a new Q/A in the FAQ on the web shortly: --- Q): I thought Money files were supposed to be upward compatible. How come Money[new] crashes when upgrading my Money[old] data file? [Relevant to Money2003 (v.11) and up] A): Most u...

move/copy data w
Is it possible to set it so if i type a word in a particular cell that the data that is in the corresponding row is then moved to another sheet in the workbook? For example: When I type the word Confirmed in Column X on sheet1 I want the info from column c and k-aa on the row that I just typed Confirmed for to copy over to sheet 2 in cells A and B-R For example: I type Confirmed in cell X9 on sheet one, I want C9 and K9 - AA9 to move over to sheet 2. Excel 2000 I think I'd take a slightly different approach. I'd select my range and do Data|filter|autofilter. Then I could...

File dosen't open
If I double click on an Excel file, Excel 2007 opens but the file doesn't. If I right click on the Excel window, a small dialog box with 'new, open, and calculate now' commands in it. If I click on open then click cancel, the file opens without my having to select it. It I double click on a doc file, word 2007 opens with the file as it should. Can someone tell me what to look for? Thanks, Jim ...

Excel 2002
Sorry about the previous post with Newsgroup - I forgot to check my identity - I am reposting this again correctly. Please, I need help. I am using a mainframe connectivity application (called Vista TN3270) to pull data (realtime) from mainframe screens and paste that data into Excel using copy function of TN3270 and the paste function from Excel. I copy the info from mainframe into the clipboard and then I created an AutoOpen macro in Excel that opens, pastes the data from the clipboard, saves the data, then closes it and returns back to the TN3270 program for the next round. Howeve...

Can I salvage a MNY or MBF file
Hi all - My Money 2000, version 4.9.3 The My Money 2000 program that came loaded on my computer with my Windows ME will no longer open from the desktop shortcut, or any other way. I get no error, nothing, it just won't open. I have tried to reinstall the program via the My Money Setup, but, it says 'Setup could not open the file: C:\APPLZIP\MONEY\MONEY.CAB' It appears no one knows how to resolve this problem, so I am now trying to salvage the records of my check registry from the folder records. The two files that have the extension .mpf and .mny. I have no idea what other progr...

Where the Outlook 2003 Stat files are located ... I can only find.
Does anyone know where the Stationery Files are located for Outlook 2003. I need to change some of the names of my Stata Files since I can't seem to create extra folders to categorize them; ie., Holiday Stats, Bday Stats, Animated Stats, etc., but I can't find them in the same location that my OE Stat files are ... thanks so much ... ...

steps to restore data files
Hello, Here is my problem, I had a drive failure and 1 good backup of my email store. When I rebuilt my domain I chose to rename it slightly so the workstation connecting went a little quicker. I never considered that it might have an impact on any restore of exchange. I did try to recover it with NTbackup, but the store will not mount. Is there an easy way to get just the data? Maybe as flat-files? Does a different domain name make this impossible -or- since it was a fresh install could it simply be that I don't have it patched to the same level? Since I was not able to view/mov...

how to copy on double-click the cell value to Clipboard
Hello everybody, My question is in the title... I just want to be able to automatically copy the text content of one selected cell (selected by double-click) into the Clipboard. Can you help me? I tried something like the following, but it doesn't work. Thanks in advance Cyril Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) On Error Resume Next If ActiveCell.Value <> "" Then ActiveCell.Value.Copy End If Cancel = True End Sub Hi Cyrille, Just double click, then click ctrl and c. To paste the data, click ctrl and ...

excel sharing multiple users one file
Is there any simple solution to sharing a large excel spreadsheet wit multiple tabs between users at different physical locations? Requirements: 1. one copy of the file centrally located 2. 3-4 users able to access and make changes simultaneously 3. users are not located at the same location (some connected via ver slow dialup connection. I tried something called badblue but that did not work very well fo us. Any suggestions? thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi though Excel has the feature of shared workbooks ('Tools - Share') this isn't that rel...

Can't save new file in Excel 2003
We have Excel 2003 SP1 with all available updates (version 11.6355.6408) After some time user recieve a problem: he can't save newly created files, application faulting and offer to send information about error to Microsoft. We found the problem, it was a registry value: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\Open Find\Microsoft Office Excel\Settings\���������� ���������\File Name MRU] "Value"=hex(7):20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,\ 00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,20,00,\ 20,00,20,00,20,...