How to transfer and copy Call list from iPhone to computer?

[url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html][b]How to transfer and copy Call list from iPhone to computer with iPhone Tool Kits?[/b][/url]Do you want to copy Call list from iPhone to computer for printting? [url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-files-sms-contacts-call-list-ibooks-from-iphone-to-computer.html][b]iPhone Tool Kits[/b][/url] is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on. It can easily [b]backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer[/b]. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk. It [b]supports iPad, iPod touch[/b] as well. You can [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=572327&action=site&vendor=18286&ref=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/download/iPhoneToolKits_r572327.exe]Free download[/url] it now.Guide: [b]How to transfer and copy Call list from iPhone to computer with iPhone Tool Kits?[/b]Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your PC. Normally, iTunes will be auto-run first. In iTunes, make sure that "Enable disk use" has been checked in the iphone Options.[img]http://www.transfer-iphone.com/images/guide/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits-1.jpg[/img]Step 2: Run our program. It will auto-scan the iPad on your PC. If the iPad is enabled, the files (iBooks) will be shown in the list.[img]http://www.transfer-iphone.com/images/guide/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits-2.jpg[/img]Button     Function description1     To copy call list to your pc.2     Status currently.3     Quickly find items.Step 3: From this list, you can now select and checkmark the files you want to back up. Click the "Export" button.Step 4: Done! The files are now backed up to your computer.[b]Options setting[/b][img]http://www.transfer-iphone.com/images/guide/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits-3.jpg[/img][url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=572327&action=site&vendor=18286&ref=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/download/iPhoneToolKits_r572327.exe]Free download[/url] [b]Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits[/b] to have a try! [b]More iPhone transfer guides:[/b][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-music-video-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup music video from iPhone to PC[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup photos from iPhone to PC[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-sms-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup iPhone SMS to Computer[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-contacts-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup iPhone Contacts to Computer[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-call-list-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup Call List from iPhone to PC[/url][url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-ibooks-from-iphone-to-computer-with-iphone-tool-kits.html]How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPhone to PC[/url]

pspsps
5/27/2010 2:12:44 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Copy DL
How do you copy a Existing DL ? In Exchange 5.5 you select the DL and click on duplicate from the file menu. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Aklank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1400FED4-E242-4FFE-9655-1DB4BEE65BAC@microsoft.com... > How do you copy a Existing DL ? On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:06:06 -0700, Aklank wrote: > How do you copy a Existing DL ? I use ldifde to copy it to another organization. Members should already exist on the target server, otherwise use ldifde to extract membe...

Calling a VB App from IM
I need to call a VB application to run before an integration. Anyone know the syntax on running a VB Executable from within IM? Thanks, Andy ...

Task List #2
Can you give permission for sub-folders under task. If so how ...

STOP 0xF7 SR.SYS BSOD copying Internet Shortcut(s)
I have repeatedly experienced STOP 0x000000F7 in sr.sys "A driver has overrun a stack-based buffer" while attempting to copy a set of Internet Shortcuts to a USB drive using the XCOPY command. I infer that there is something wrong with the file name by default when shortcuts to http://www.likewise.com/index.php are added to IE Favorites. I have been able to work around the problem by simply renaming the shortcut. System is running XP SP3, AFAIK with all known production security patches. Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? See the following http://aumha.o...

transfer data without a formula in that cell
Hi all I would like to know if a formula in one cell can put data in anothe cell without a formula. Eg. According to a Ref #, data is entered according to dates alongside. These dates are not in sequence necessarily. A1 = Ref # A2 to A6 = dates (1 to 9 Jan) B2 to B6 = 5,7,4,6,9 respectively The result A10 to A20 = Ref #'s B9 to J9 = dates (1 to 9 Jan) If the ref # above matches A1 then the data in B2 to B6 should b entered automatically when it relates to the dates in B9 to J9 withou formulas in all the cells B10 to J20. This needs to be done for the whole year and I don&#...

sorting of global address List in Exchange 2003
Hi there... i just migrated my users's mailboxes from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. since then, some of the users had been complaining about the address book view in Exchange 2003. i do not know how to create an address book view that group by Country, Company and Department. is there a way to do so like in Exchange 5.5? ...

When I use the merge feature, it copies the same address on the e
-- Janet The one-line field is designed for one short concise line. The big mysterious white space is designed for you to provide a detailed description of your issue and (preferably) one or more questions. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH010504371033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kangwa" <kangwa@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ED6D4BFE-1C52-4DE4-A8E9-828D097E9125@microsoft.com... > > -- > Ja...

Custom Address list without Global Address Book Listing
I have created a new ADDRESS list for one of our company divisions. The listing and query works fine for the custom address list, but I DO NOT want them listed in the Global Address Book view, only in the custom address list I created. Is there a way to make this possible? This new division has so many DL groups listed on the GAB that it is making the end-user frustrated by scrolling down so much to avoid these. All of the division employees and groups are listed in the same OU in the Active Directory Users/Computers console. The division employees will be using OWA to search for employees...

Calling another screen through posturl as part of a workflow
Hi, I'm trying to make a workflow which activates the knowledge base screen after I have created a case. I've made a workflow when a case is created with posturl : \\localhost\cs\home_managekb.aspx . This doesn't work, can anyone help me? Ha ha, try again..;-) "Jean-Paul" wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to make a workflow which activates the knowledge base screen > after > I have created a case. > > I've made a workflow when a case is created with posturl : > \\localhost\cs\home_managekb.aspx . This doesn't work, can anyone h...

Repost
Sorry for the repost here (posted 9/24/2007) - but I am dying to try to get this figured out. Does anyone have any thoughts? Original Post: I have created a worksheet 340: PO PLanner as a template for the purpose of issuing new store's 'Opening orders' of base inventory with. However, I am finding we can not copy the PO planner template we created and reissue to new locations. Has anyone developed a work-around (scripts) to make this possible? I just have not had a chance to look into scripting this yet. Thank you in advance. -- Jocelyn Jocelyn, if the first location...

make a distribution list based on CC field in received mail
Hi I like to make a distribution list based on all the addresses in the CC field in a received email. How can I copy all these addresses and put them at once in a distribution list. I did it once but I forgot how to do it. It is even so that the email addresses in the distribution list are not seen individual in the Contacts list but form only part of the distribution list. In this way I can combine my private addresses with e.g. business distribution list. I hope I made my self clear Louis (the Netherlands) http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040116.htm=20 --=81 Milly Stapl...

administrator not in address list
Hi there, I tried to logon administrator email via rpc over http. After configuration successfully, upon start outlook 2003, I received the following error message. first came up to say "the name could not be match to a name in the address list". After click OK on the message (only choice), then another message came up "Unable to open your default email folder. The information store cannot be opened". Checked on server, there is a mail box for the name of administrator. Help. What and where else I should be looking for the answer ??? The that account hidden fro...

Call GenerateAuthenticationHeader from a custom html page.
I created a html page in CRM Web folder. I made a button on the form to call this page. My problem is I need to call the CRM web service from this page. Seem like I cannot call the function GenerateAuthenticationHeader() in this custom page. How can I call it? GenerateAuthenticationHeader() is a JS fuction embeded in the CRMForm Style Sheet, without including the CRM style and header files, you cannot call the GenerateAuthenticationHeader() function. this function will return you the information of the current logo user, you may reproduce this same function in an asp.net page using the W...

2 New Computer Added to my Dynamics GP
I have just added two new computers to my Domain. Now I need to get them on Dynamics GP. I haven't added computers for some time, and I cant seem to find instructions in the Dynamics help?? It is the first step (in the OBDC Drivers or something like that) that I can't remember what to do on. Thanks. Clay -- Clay Tait Tait Distributors Clay, 1. Create the odbc datasource to point it to the the Great Plains SQL Server. 2. Install the client of Great Plains when it ask to do the Dynamics utilities,do that then use the new odbc datasource you created as the server. 3. It w...

Cut, Copy, Paste Buttons Missing from Toolbar & Commands

complete list of error message for exchange?
Dear all, Can anyone tell me where to download a complete list of error message for exhcnage? thanks sam There really is no one definitive place to do this, we have some articles such as the ones below that list error codes 266361 Exstensible Storage Engine 98 Error Codes 0 to -1048 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=266361 266367 Exstensible Storage Engine 98 Error Codes -1051 to -999999 http://support.microsoft.com/?id=266367 You can also use Error.exe to translate errors. Go to a command prompt and change to your Exchsrvr\bin folder If you are getting say a -1018 error, type error -...

customize call forms
Dear, is possible to add companyname in call form when the call is schedule on lead? I need to know the name of company when i call it...now i must open 2 form and compile the call form for descpription... Thanks Giovanni ...

How do I correctly sort a list of zip codes that has both 5-digit.
How do I correctly sort a list of zip codes that has both 5-digit zip codes and nine-digit zip+4 codes? Hi Vince, Assume the zip codes populate cells A1:A100. Use a helper column, say column B. In B1 enter the formula =len(A1) and copy down to B100. Then sort A1:B100 by Column B and then Column A. --- Regards, Norman "vince48@verizon.net" <vince48@verizon.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B41E9C09-972F-443D-AF0A-64927EA797CB@microsoft.com... > How do I correctly sort a list of zip codes that has both 5-digit zip > codes > and nine...

Copy Contact
Office 2007 - I have a company listed in my contacts. I want to duplicate the information for two individuals within that company and show them separately. How can I copy all of the information and just change the name so I don't have to retype the other extensive information I have on the company's contact listing. Any reason that Actions > New Contact from Same Company doesn't do what you want? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Jan" <jan@greenwaldlaw.org> wrote in message news:XV_tk.11221$L_.626@flpi150.ffdc.sbc.com... > Office 2007 - I have a comp...

Copy Worksheet 2 into Worksheet 1??
I have created an Excel workbook document with many worksheets.......I would like to have the entire contents of worksheet 2 added to the bottom of worksheet 1............if I copy or cut the contents of Worksheet 2 and paste it onto the bottom of worksheet 1, the pasted data falls into the cell formats that are defined on worksheet 1............Is there some way I can either embed or link something to something else to get this done, or, is a feature available to create a "breakoff point" in the worksheet that allows anything below it to have its own cell formatting separately from ...

How to alphabetize my created list?
I an not very computer literate so I will need step by step instructions on how to create a list, then alphabetize it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Depending on how many columns you have this is actually a very easy task. I'll do a quick example you can try then you can elaborate on it for your own. Type "Adam" - press return - Highlighted cell moves down a row Type" Eve" - press return again and highlighted cell moves down again Type " Alan" Use your mouse to click on any of the typed cells making sure the cursor is flashing and the whole ...

Export address list data in an Excel worksheet for importing into.
I have a Volunteer address list in Excel that I'd like to Export to a format that I can then import into a new FileMaker Pro database. I know that the filed names will have to match. I cannot the menu under which I can export the Excel data. Most DB applications will import from a CSV format. Save the Excel file as File Type *.csv and try that. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:31:06 -0700, "ACR/HJG" <ACR/HJG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a Volunteer address list in Excel that I'd like to Export to a format >that I can then import ...

Transferring orders to invoice slow
Hi, how long should/does it take to transfer an order to invoice? For us, it seems to take about a minute per order and when posting a batch of 400+ orders it takes all day to finish. In addition, it takes up a lot of system resource making GP run extremely slow for all other users. Anyone else experience this issue in their environment? Where can I look for to speed things up? TIA. ...

Looking forMacro to do this Sheet to Sheet copy &sort
Hoping just like the previous time you experts on here can help me. I'm assuming a Macro is the way to do this If Sheet1 column F starting at F2 has a y entered, then copy data in cells A2, B2,G2 to Sheet2 to the first available empty row below the headers in row 1. At the same time as it looks for a y I need it to also look at column H starting at H2 and if its contains ch then copy G2 from sheet1 to C2 Sheet 2 or if its ca then copy to D2 Sheet2 Sheet 1 (has 29 columns with data but A B G F H are the relevant ones and at the moment around 1000 rows and any of about...

macros
I'm new to macros and excel........ I have several excel spreadsheets that I need to filter daily. I would like to create a macro that can segment the system_ID with only the following numbers: (761,628,633,638,773,644,655,660,781,661,712,799,605). What I would like to happen is everytime I receive a spreadsheet filter by selecting the macro to group these numbers into a separate worksheet or something else that is visual. thanks! Util, If your system ID's are in column A, with a header in row 1, you can filter the sheet by using the macro below. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Su...