How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video

The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and=
 convert other popular video and audio even HD video

Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-c=
onverter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro=
( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html )
Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add=E2=80=A6" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC,=
 WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files
( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg)
 Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please s=
elect "Convert audio to" list; If you want to convert protected video files, please s=
elect "Convert video to" list.
Stpe 4: You can click "Settings" button to custom preference for output files.
Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert audio to" list for protected audio files
( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro2.jpg)
 Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert video to" list for protected video files
( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro3.jpg)
 Step 5: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on "S=
tart" button.

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1692-1.aspx
0
longlong
4/29/2010 3:00:40 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video

Stpe 1: Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe) and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro( http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html )
Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add?" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

longlong wrote:

How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert other popular video and audio even HD video
28-Apr-10

[...]

Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e41-3846-4db9-8e1b-f54c56a64ed9/get-silverlight-4-install.aspx
0
kankan

Protecting Functions (VBA) #2
Frank, Thanks for the reply. However, when I save the user defined functions as an add-in t someone's computer, you are still able to see the code if you go to th VBA editor. Am I doing this incorrectly? Also, do you know if it is possible to do the second part of m question, which is load a macro that can be used in any spreadsheet -- Rutgers_Excel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rutgers_Excels's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=897 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2...

Converting from Access 2000 to Access 2002
I created an Access database in Access 2000 running under Windows 2000. My client has upgraded to Access 2002. I ran the conversion utility to convert the Access 2000 database to Access 2002. When attempting to run the converted database, it initially opens but, when I try to use it, I get the message "Microsoft Access has encountered a problem..." I've tried breaking the original database into separate components. I can convert tables, queries, macros, and modules successfully. It's when I try to convert forms that problems occur. Some of my forms inititally appear to conve...

Remove orphaned DC from System Manager
Hi, Exchange 2000 SP3, Windows 2000 SP4 I have removed a dead DC from AD and also ldap with adsiedit and ntdsutil. Perhaps I did this in the wrong order - now I can't remove the dead DC from System Manager. Where do I go from here? Thanks, Peter Did you follow this? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;216498 Also, I didn't get where do you have DCs in System Manager... If in server properties, directory access tab, then it should be set to automatic detection and refresh the list when AD information replicates... Regards, Boris "Peter Kaufman" &...

Fix Excel Protection so that it works as published
When setting Excel Protection, the options include allowing sorting, allowing deleting of rows, etc. In my experience with Excel 2003, these options do NOT work as advertised: even though I have ticked those options Excel still forces me to remove protection before sorting protected cells or deleting rows in a protected sheet. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open...

convert a numeric value into its equivalent
Were can I find a code to insert in my excel worksheet (Module) so I can convert a numeric value into its equivalent in Spanish words. For example, change $100.50 into "Cien dolares con cincuenta centavos". Any help will be most appreciated! sAYk Here http://longre.free.fr/downloads/temp/Ntexteng.zip You can find a download which does almost that, for many languages, including spanish. It does not include the "dolares". If you do a google advanced group search (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search), for "excel" groups, with the keywords text numbe...

Reply using OFT removing HTML
I set up a rule to auto reply whenever certain mail messages arrive. I designed an Outlook OFT file and it works fine except the reply strips all HTML and just delivers the plain text. Is there a way to include the HTML formatting in the reply message? It looks fine when I open the OFT file, all the HTML is there. Using Outlook 2003. Thanks. No, that's just the way autoreplies work.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, ...

CRM4: How to remove More Addresses for Accounts
Is it possible to remove (or hide) the More Addresses (and other sections) from the left-hand side when viewing an Account? you need to customize the ISV.config file please consult the SDK on how to implement this customization. "Bevan Edwards" <BevanEdwards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1E8F7E6-ADA1-4865-9E85-458B6B3BCD6A@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to remove (or hide) the More Addresses (and other sections) > from the left-hand side when viewing an Account? Just remove the left nav bar item with js - numerous exapmples around - try w...

Converting from _bstr_t to char* or std::string
What is the best way to convert from _bstr_t to char*? "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote in message news:9stsh.65200$kn7.63176@newsfe23.lga... > What is the best way to convert from _bstr_t to char*? > I found this just after I posted this message: _bstr_t BString; char String[100]; BString = "Hello World!"; // automatic conversion strcpy(String, (char*)BString); // uses operator const char*( ) const throw( _com_error ) std::string stdString; stdString = (char*)BString; Also, if you are using MBCS, CString will take a CComBSTR in ...

convert SWF to AVI in single and batch modes
As we know,the format of flash file downloaded from internet is .swf. Most of players can't play swf directly like real player. So swf to avi conversion is required if we want to play flash video on real player. Moyea dedicate themselves to providing effective swf converter for flash fans and there is no better swf converter than Moyea swf to video converter Pro at present. The step-by-step tutorial below will show you exactly how to [url=http://www.swfkits.com/swf_to_video/][b]convert SWF to AVI[/b][/url] both in Single Mode and Batch Mode.One for all and all for one, Moyea SWF to Vid...

Remove duplicates in Access 2003 database
For reasons too complicated to go into, I have an access database with 23 columns and no primary key. Thus this is really a list of data that is not behaving as a proper database. It is a huge table (2 million rows) and some rows have been duplicated, due to a bug in the population process. This means there are rows that are repeated in their entirety. We need to quickly remove these duplicate rows so only unique rows remain. There are about 4000 rows that need to be removed in this process. Given a table called BusinessCollections with the following columns : Address Postcode Name How d...

How do I remove external links from Excel 2000 workbook?
I am trying to remove external links to other workbooks from an Excel 2000 workbook. I have tried the delete links wizard from the MS site, but it did not work. You might open Edit, Links, pick each source file individually and then click Change Source and point the file to itself. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "mlwest" <mlwest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E6493BD-CC70-4835-BE50-E21541B902EF@microsoft.com... |I am trying to remove external links to other workbooks from an Excel 2000 | workbook. I have tried the delete links wizard from the MS site, but it d...

Impossible to remove old "SYSTEM" disk
I feel a bit foolish asking for help about this. I thought I knew enough on my own, but obviously that's not so. Here's the scoop: For the last two years I have been trying to remove my original Dell system 9200 boot disk. It has only 65MB of storage, and I have long ago added other internal disks, including a newer larger boot disk. Last week I added a new additional 2TB internal disk and I wanted (for the umpteenth time) get rid of that pesky old 65MB item =97 again. I am running out of SATA connections on the MB. The system will not boot at all if I remove the irksome 65...

How to remove the Outlook access warning for sending email with other programs.
Hello, I have a client that would like to send purchase orders through Outlook / Exchange Server. The program is to send an email to each of the vendors with an attached purchase order. I have all the code working but when the program tries to send the email, a pop up warning says "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?"..with the option of yes or no after a certain period of time. It would be fine if this popped up once before sending the emails, but it pops up for each of the 15-30 emails that are being sent. Is the...

How do you remove Exchange 2003 from an Exchange 5.5 site
Can someone tell me how you remove Exchange 2003 from an Exchange 5.5 site. The Exchange 5.5 server is my bridgehead sever. I do not want to perceed with the 2003 Migration at this time. I will like to know the steps to remove exchange 2003 from 5.5 site. Thanks a bunch. ...

Remove lines from text file prior to importing in Excel
I've scoured the usual sources, but haven't found any existing code that will accomplish what I need, so here's my situation. I've got a large text file from my company's mainframe. It's around 120,000 lines, with each record from a particular database taking up several lines (generally 8 to 16). Of those lines, only 4 of them are needed for the output file I need to produce. Since there is an import limit on Excel 2003, I'd like to remove the extraneous lines prior to the actual opening of the file in Excel. It should be pretty easy to isolate which l...

convert from quattro
I have a number of spreadsheets that were written in Quattro Pro Windows version 6.0 with extensions wb2. I found conversions for Quattro Pro 7.0 to Excel 97 (which I have at work) and to Excel 2000 (which I have at home). They will not work with wb2. I cannot find conversions for Quattro Pro 6.0 (wb2) I also misplaced my original disks for Quattro Pro. Help! Gene .. ...

converting to money 2003
Is there a way for me to capture my old accounts and investments from running Microsopft Money for 7 years on my old Windows 95 computer to my new computer which has Money 2003? I would prefer not to have to renter all the old information. Thanks Paul So, move the .MNY file and open it on the new platform. You should capture your old everything. "paul" <pglienke@g2a.net> wrote in message news:0a0801c38ed4$8f2dcbe0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way for me to capture my old accounts and > investments from running Microsopft Money for 7 years on > my old Windows...

Convert XML Encoding
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C675B9.68147AD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a situation where I am receiving an XML document from a Korean = client. They have encoding=3D"EUC-KR" in the XML declaration. This XML = file will be placed into a SQL 2005 table with an XML datatype column. = I have found that the XML in SQL stores all data as UTF-16. Does anyone = know an easy way to programmatically convert my incoming XML into = UTF-16? I have to maintain the f...

How can I convert newsgroup to text
I'd like to make a database re: information from a newsgroup. Is there an inexpensive way to mass convert downloaded messages to a simple text file? How about individual posts to seperate text files? Thanks If I see any I like I copy and then paste into notepad and have built up quite a library over the years. I then save in "My documents". I do the same with the emails I wish to keep as it makes it much easier in transferring to a new computer. "AKA Gray Asphalt" <goodidea1950@hotmail.spam.com> wrote in message news:nKrzg.39785$AB3.7847@fed1read02... >...

Converting dBase III Plus *.prg file to Access query
Where can I find tips for converting an old dBase III Plus *.prg file into a query. I'm looking for info on translating dBase statements into Access query statements. I'll then paste translated staements into SQL view and be done. Thanks in advance for any help. Wayne Hi Wayne, You'd be better off rewriting prg programs in Access (i.e. escpecially those developed in dBaseIIIPlus). The whole programming philosophy is very different in dBaseIIIPlus: - dBaseIIIPlus is more record-by-record processing as opposed to a set oriented processing in Access. - the user interface is...

Removing Linked Worksheets in Excel
We have a file that has bounced around over multiple years, under multiple versions of Excel, that contains links to various Source Files. Whenever the file is opened, it asks if we would like to update the information in the linked documents. Click NO makes the file usable, so there is no lost data. It is just a bit annoying to have to continue to do so. Some of these files exist, and some have not existed for years. In either case, we have been unable to remove the link to the files that are referenced. The status on each of these linked source files is A. Any ideas/help/direction on ...

convert pocket excel back to standard excel
I can not open an pocket excel file in excel, I created it in excel then active sync converted it to pocket excel when I loaded it to my dell pda...I lost the orignal file and need to convert it back to standard excel (office 2000) on my desktop, but excel says it cant open the file, I checked the properties and it is a pocket excel workbook and says opens with unknown application. is there an add in to read pocket excel files ...

removing email add from distributiion lists
Hi How would I remove an email address from the distribution list when I delete the contact from the contacts folder. It seems that when I delete a certain contact, the message still get to him via the distribution list. Looking up the contact in the distribution list is a chore as I have 30 - 40 lists. I'm using Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance. Richard Richard, How do you search your distribution lists now? Do you do it one at a time, just opening up every single distribution list, or do you have a better technique? Pete >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >How would I...

office 2004 installation problems after removing, installing and updating.
hello, well, I am trying to re-install the office 2004 (student version) in my macbook. everything was working fine until entourage start to freeze. I decided to reinstall the office, and when I try to open the appl I got the error messages so I did what was suggested. "Removed office" 2004 test and the licenced one, then I installed my office 2004 licenced version and ran the update 11.2 but still have the same error message on word, excel and power point: "an unexpected error occurred while trying to load the microsoft Framework library". and the message in Entourage: &q...

Can't Remove Exchange 2000 Server under new 2003 Admin Group
Recently installed a new Server 2003 as DC and also an Exchange 2003 on same machine. Migrated from 2000 DC with Exchange 2000. Followed all procedures as documented. Demoted old 2000 DC and promoted new 2003 DC. All mailboxes, gobal address books, RUS, connectors, public folders, etc. were migrated successfully. I now have in my Exchange Manager two Exchange Servers, the 2000 and 2003. I need to remove the 2000. I can't delete it from the 2003 DC because there is still a system mailbox and I get an error saying there are still mailboxes. I know that I need to remove the Exch...