How to get files from mac formatted iPod to Windows PC

[url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/dvdvideoguide/how-to-transfer-songs-videos-from-mac-formatted-ipod-to-pc-and-mac-ipod-to-pc-itunes.html][b]How to get songs videos files from mac formatted iPod to Windows Computer?[/b][/url]Many Mac computer users have faced an mac formatted ipod to windows pc computer transfer probem when they get a new windows computer. So they will ask:[b]"I need to transfer the contents of my Mac formatted iPod into my Windows PC. Is this possible at all? ""My Ipod was formatted using Mac. The Mac is no longer use and I want to transfer my mac formatted Ipod data onto my Windows/XP desk top. But i don't know how, Please help?"[/b]It is easy to solve this kind of porblem. All they need is a mac formatted iPod supported ipod to computer transfer software. Here is the step by step guide: Tool you need: [url=http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/tansee-ipod-transfer.html][b]Tansee iPod Transfer[/b][/url]- transfer music video from iPod to computer and ipod to itunes. Well [b]support both Windows formatted iPod and Mac formatted iPod[/b].Tansee iPod Transfer can:[b]- Backup songs in iPod to PC.- Copy iPod songs to new computer or notebook.- Share your iPod songs with friends.- Copy all songs to a new iPod.[/b][b]Part 1: Transfer Songs and Videos from iPod to Computer [/b][b]Step 1:[/b] [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=93306&action=site&vendor=13181&ref=http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/download/tanseeipodtransfer_93306.exe][b]Free download[/b][/url] [b]Tansee iPod Transfer [/b]from [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=93306&action=site&vendor=13181&ref=http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/download/tanseeipodtransfer_93306.exe]here[/url], then install it on your Windows PC. You can konw more about it by referring [url=http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/tansee-ipod-transfer.html]here[/url]. [b]Step 2:[/b] Connect Mac formatted iPod to your windows computer. [b]Step 3:[/b] Launch Tansee iPod Transfer and all the content of your iPod, including music and videos will display,screenshot as follows: [img]http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/images/tutorial/ipod-to-pc-1.gif[/img][b]Step 4:[/b] Select the files to be transferred to your computer by click them. Ctrl key for multi-files select. [b]Step 5:[/b] Click "Copy" button to select output path and start to transfer songs and videos to your computer: [img]http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/images/tutorial/ipod-to-pc-2.gif[/img][b]Part 2: Transfer Songs and Videos to iTunes Music Library [/b][b]Step 1: [/b]Transfer your songs / videos to a folder on your computer by Tansee iPod Transfer, e.g. "D:/music" . [b]Step 2:[/b] Run iTunes, click "File", click "Add Files to Library..." or "Add Folder to Library..." , select the songs in folder D:/music. Or simply run iTunes, Drag your files in "D:/music" to your iTunes music Library. [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=93306&action=site&vendor=13181&ref=http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/download/tanseeipodtransfer_93306.exe]Free download[/url] Tansee iPod Transfer and have try. You can konw more about it by referring [url=http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/tansee-ipod-transfer.html]here[/url]. If you want to transfer ipod to your Mac computer,please refer to this [url=http://dvd-video-soft.com/macconverter/rip-music-from-ipod-to-mac.html]iPod to Mac transfer software[/url].

bagala
5/18/2010 1:42:21 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Thanks for info

--
liulea

'lavazza coffee' (www.cheap-coffee-online.com/lavazza_coffee)

liulea

PC
I recently bought a MacBook Pro for business use in a PC environment and I will be sharing EXCEL and WORD files remotely with a person who has a PC. Before buying I was unaware of compatibility problems between Microsoft Office for MACs and PCs. I have transferred many years of files to this computer from my PC, which is on its last legs. Yesterday I encountered a problem with dates, which depending upon how they originally were entered, may or may not have been corrected by changing a setting. I called Microsoft tech support about this problem and also to ask about what other incompatibilit...

Excel, how do I get ALT F C to work the same as ALT F Enter C ?
The above is an example, but it aplies to any menu. Before, if I pressed say, ALT F, the drop down menu would appear and I could press, say, C and get to the submenu. Now I have to press Enter, before the C, which is a bother. Thanks. On my Windows 2000 version 5.00.2195 with Excel '97 and Excel 2003 the Alt F C still works. What version software / Excel are you using? -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www....

Trying to Get Subset of XML
I want to display a segment of an XML (see below) file in a datagrid. I want to select a specific <EventID> and get all of its children into a dataset so that I can bind a datagrid to those values. I am trying an expression as follows but I get an error "Value of type 'System.Xml.XmlNode' cannot be converted to 'System.Xml.XmlNodeList'." myNodes = xmldoc.ChildNodes("/Dataset/Events/[ShowName=Round 2]") What is the correct way to "get" that set of nodes and convert them to a dataset? ================== Portion of XML File ===============...

Converting XLS file to QIF or to OFX
How do I safely and securely convert an excel file (xls) to a QIF or OFX file? "dreamchaser" wrote: > How do I safely and securely convert an excel file (xls) to a QIF or OFX file? In Excel, save the file to CSV and ustilise iCreateOFX Basic from: http://icreateofx.co.uk/Convert-CSV-to-OFX to convert the saved CSV file to OFX. ...

Painting the Blue Gradient BackGround of the Windows TitleBar
Is there any simple way to accomplish this? Never mind. "Peter Olcott" <olcott@att.net> wrote in message news:m8bEg.69$Tl4.40@dukeread06... > Is there any simple way to accomplish this? > > Never mind. How did you achieve it? --- Ajay Just replicate the semi gradient pixels horizontally across the background from the set of fixed values. "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1155613377.419292.72700@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >> Never mind. > > How did you achieve it? > > --- > Ajay > ...

transfer inbox in table format to word
In my older version I could cut and paste the table format in Outlook to a word file. Now I don't seem to be able to do it although I can print the file in that format within Outlook. When I export the inbox to word I get the whole text not just the headings. Is it possible to transfer the table format to a word file? ...

I am converting lotus123 files to excel2002. One problem is that in lotus, literals are ignored when found in a cell within a formula. Excel on the other hand is not doing this and therefore causing #value errors on all the formulas where this occurs. Is there a way to handle this in excel other than manually having to change all the formulas? ...

windows update 12-25-09
I believe ninety nine percent of the updates failed on my computer. In fact I am unable to download IE8, and several other programs. I am running an IE7 in my computer and I am getting the warning that my os does not support it. What is my operating system? Windows vista basic home, is'nt funny!... Harry Dupre wrote: > I believe ninety nine percent of the updates failed on my computer. > In fact I am unable to download IE8, and several other programs. I > am running an IE7 in my computer and I am getting the warning that > my os does not support it. > > Wh...

How do I get excel files to open automatically from directories?
When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get the file I want. There must be a way to have them open automatically. On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:22:01 -0800, Damian <Damian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get >a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get >the file I want. > >There must be a way to have them open automatically. Go to Tools -> Options -> Gen...

Question Regarding Excel 2007 Formatting Corruption

I can't get rid of 1 "Payment to Send' Reminder-M07
On my Home Page in the Reminder section, I have a "1 Payment to Send" listed there. But there is NO payment to send. I"ve opened up back-up copies as far back as May and the reminder is there, but there is no payment that needs sending. Does anybody have an idea how I can get rid of this Reminder? Just removing the Reminder from Home Page doesn't do it. When you put the Reminder back on the Home Page, the "Payment to Send" is still there. Clicking on the link just takes me to Bill Summary page. ...

Start Outlook 2003 at windows startup??
Hi, I have a simple question: how do I have Outlook 2003 started automatically and minimized to system tray at windows startup? Thanks in advance edomonet@libero.it <edomonet@libero.it> wrote: > how do I have Outlook 2003 started automatically and minimized to > system tray at windows startup? Put a shortcut to it in your Startup program group. However, I don't believe it will start minimized. -- Brian Tillman It's better to put a shortcut in your Quick Launch bar or you will get errors if OL loads too soon before your connection and antivirus. You can customiz...

Service Pack Installation Issues with GP 9.00.0247.0 on Windows Vi
Greetings, I have installed Great Plains v9.00.0114.0 on Windows Vista. I ran the installation package MicrosoftDynamicsGP-KB923671-v9-ENU, but receive the following messages with result of a failed installation of the Service Pack. Log Name: Application Source: MsiInstaller Date: 10/8/2007 11:50:13 AM Event ID: 11729 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: ABR\administrator Computer: AD088.abr Description: Product: Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 -- Configuration failed. Event Xml: <Event xmlns="http://schemas...

Odd problem with worksheets when opening file
Okay, here's the odd problem that's come up. When you double click on a excel file, excel opens up, but you can onl see the toolbars. The grid area looks like a snapshot of whatever you current background is before the file opened up. If you were showin your desktop, after the excel file opened, you'd still see your deskto in the datagrid area. If you start up a new excel file, then do the File>Open>file name, th file will open correctly. This problem happens across users here. Everyone is currently runnin office 2K. Any ideas on what causes the problem and any...

Outlook 2002 multiple file opening
In Outlook 2000, CTRL A would select all attached picture files, then Open would, in my case, open the files in Paintshop Pro. With the 2002 version I cannot find a way to do this. Any suggestions? ...

"File: send to mail recipient" not working
When users (on WinXP) select file, "send to mail recipient", no response from Outlook 2002. This occurs either when Outlook is open or closed. Problem happens when rt. clicking on .doc, .xls, .pdf's....all files. Any ideas?? Thanks!! ...

getting added to other peoples meetings in shared calendar
I opened shared calendars in my group by choosing their name and then the email messages went out giving them access to my calendar and requesting to view theirs. Ever since, I have been copied in as a "required attendee" on all meetings for everyone. I get the calendar items on my calendar and emails requesting Accept or Decline in my inbox. When others view view thru their outlook, they do not see me as a required attendee? What am I doing wrong? are you adding them as delegates or just giving them permission to view the calendar (by right clicking on the calendar fold...

Can Work thread get a windows class and manipulate it?
Suppose that I create a work thread when my dialog box started, then in the thread I get the pointer to the dialog mfc class and call updateData method. Does that work? I tried, but failed. Is there any other way to do? thanks!! No, it won't work, don't even waste time trying. It is almost guaranteed to fail. You do not manipulate the windows owned by one thread from a different thread. What you do is PostMessage requests from the worker thread to the main UI thread, usually to the window that contains the controls. The fact that you are using UpdateData already says you are in t...

Cannot get my CImageList to display images?
Ok i am successfully diplaying images in my tree controls but not my list controls. I am using the following but not image is being displayed??? int nIndex = mListCtrl.InsertItem(LVIF_IMAGE | LVIF_TEXT,0,"hello", 0,0,7,0L); Where 7 is a valid index into my image list! Please help? That really doesn't help much. Since you got the tree control working I'm assuming that you are calling the list control's SetImageIist. Also for debugging purposes call GetImageCount on your image list to see how many images it loaded. Let me also point out that you can call this ...

odd files created
Every time I open and edit an excel spreadsheet on a network share, small odd files get created. They are usually no larger than 25-40k and don't have any extensions to them. Looking at the properties page for any file, the file description says File. Anyone know what this is from or how to get rid of them? Permissions are setup correctly for me, Word files don't have this behavior. Excel 2000 SP3 Thanks, Hi Brian, A file the same size as the workbook would be created in the same directory as the workbook. The filename would be nonsensical (or appear to be random) character...

Export Format not avaiable
"The Format in which you are attempting to output the currentobject is not available." I hate access sometimes. It just get's weird, throwing bogus error messages all over the place. I have about 30 seperate queries that I run out to spreadsheets via macro. I have already found out that things can get all screwed up, (meaning it bombs) when those spreadsheets already exist, so the first thing I do is delete the existing spreadsheets, then let them rip. I run into this every once in a while: 20 or so queries into my macro, a query will fail with the above er...

Excel Template Wizard, Very Large File Size
Background: Excel 2000. I created a spreadsheet and used the template wizard that links to an Access 2000 database. The template was later used to create one record and saved as a spreadsheet. The database also contains this one record. Spreadsheet and database work fine. Later I reduced the Access field size properties (none are larger than 150, most are less than 50). There are 35 fields. Unexpected result: The Excel spreadsheet (template) and the linked Access database are huge. The spreadsheet is 35MB and the associated Access 2000 database is 24MB. Each contains one record (a si...

Don't get some emails;
Some emails don't come thru. From another computer I can forward messages to my email site but don't receive new messages. Also not getting some emails from various sites. ...

Putting Excel Charts into a Word document that's getting too big
I am creating a Word document (our Annual Report) in which I will have many charts and graphs that were created in Excel. Currently, there will be at least 26 graphs/charts in the document. In the past, there have apparently been problems with not having enough space to save the Word document because it gets too big. The document itself is only about 36 pages, but, as I mentioned, within the 36 pages are at least 26 graphs and charts. I'm looking for a way to copy the graphs/charts into Excel without it taking so much memory. One solution we thought of was to only paste the gra...

xy scatter format
Hi Hope someone can help. I have a chart i want to make look a little more professional. The chart plots three points within two boxes. the points should be inside the box box 1 has the following coordinates x y 15 70000 15 115000 21.5 155800 30 155800 30 115000 25 70000 15 70000 the chart scale is x 14-32 & y 60000-160000 I would like to make the plot area outside the box black to indicate the no go area. Is this possible? Then to take it further there should be a further smaller box (coordinates unimportant) inside the 1st box to indicate a warning. I would like the plot area ...