How to copy iPhone SMS to TXT file on computer?

[url=http://www.backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-copy-iphone-sms-to-txt-file.html][b]How to copy iPhone SMS to TXT file with iPhone SMS Backup software on computer?[/b][/url]What is .txt file: .txt is a filename extension for files consisting of text usually contain very little formatting (ex: no bolding or italics). Files with the .txt extension can easily be read or opened by any program that reads text and, for that reason, are considered universal (or platform independent).With Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, you can [b]backup iPhone SMS to PC as a txt[/b] file and keep them safe. [b]Guide of how to copy iPhone SMS to TXT file with iPhone SMS Backup software:[/b][b]Step 1:[/b] [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=570802&action=site&vendor=13181&ref=http://www.backup-iphone-sms.com/download/tanseeiphonesms_570802.exe][b]Free Download[/b][/url] [b]Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS[/b] free trial version then install the software (skip if done yet). And please install iTunes version above 7.7, if your iTunes can read your iPhone, our software will.[b]Step 2:[/b] Connect iPhone to your computer.[b]Step 3:[/b] Launch Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, the SMS contacts info will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig 1. Click on single contact, all SMS records from him/she will display as fig 2 shown. [img]http://backup-iphone-sms.com/images/backup-iphone-sms-l-l.jpg[/img]Fig 1[img]http://backup-iphone-sms.com/images/backup-iphone-sms-l-2.jpg[/img]Fig 2[b]Step 4-a:[/b] In fig 1 situation, you can click button "Copy" to [b]copy sms from all iPhone contact[/b], then select options:1: Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file;2: Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;3: Advanced Option: if you choose ANTS format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file.[b]Click OK[/b] Button to finish the Copy. See fig 3.[b]Note:[/b] You can only copy the first 20 items for each contact in trail version. [img]http://backup-iphone-sms.com/images/backup-iphone-sms-l-3.jpg[/img]Fig 3[b]Step 4-b:[/b] In fig 2 situation, click button "Copy" to [b]copy sms from a single contact[/b], select options:1: Choose File Type: You can select TXT file format in single contact sms transfer;2: Choose File Type: You can select .MHT file format in single contact sms transfer; This format support Print Out.Please open the .mht file by IE, click "tools" - "internet options" - "advanced" - check "print background colors and images", then click "Print".3: Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;[b]Click OK Button[/b] to finish the Copy. See fig 4.[b]Note:[/b] You can only copy the first 20 items for him/she in trail version. [img]http://backup-iphone-sms.com/images/backup-iphone-sms-l-4.jpg[/img]Fig 4[url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=570802&action=site&vendor=13181&ref=http://www.backup-iphone-sms.com/download/tanseeiphonesms_570802.exe]Free download[/url] it and try!======== More guides =========[url=http://backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-backup-iphone-sms-to-computer.html]How to backup iPhone SMS to computer?[/url][url=http://backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-copy-iphone-sms-to-txt-file.html]How to copy iPhone SMS to Text file?[/url][url=http://backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-transfer-iphone-sms-to-computer.html]How to transfer iPhone SMS to PC?[/url][url=http://backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-backup-iphone-sms-to-ants-file.html]How to backup iPhone SMS to ANTS file?[/url][url=http://backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-backup-iphone-sms-with-password-protection.html]how to backup iPhone SMS with Password protection?[/url][url=http://backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-view-iphone-sms-in-text-file-or-ants-file-on-pc.html]How to view iPhone SMS in Text file format (.txt) or ANTS file format (.ants) on PC?[/url][url=http://backup-iphone-sms.com/how-to-print-iphone-sms-on-computer.html]How to print iPhone SMS on computer?[/url]

daren
5/19/2010 12:34:34 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

outlook 2007 sp2 - outgoing email
Suddenly I have become unable to send mail containing jpg files. Message says file is too big (3 photos - about 18 mb). Until about 2 weeks ago I could send 8 to 10 jpg files in an email without problems. My ISP says they have not created any size limitations. Any suggestions doc suzi wrote: > Suddenly I have become unable to send mail containing jpg files. Message > says file is too big (3 photos - about 18 mb). Until about 2 weeks ago I > could send 8 to 10 jpg files in an email without problems. My ISP says they > have not created any size limitations. A...

Outlook 98 -- repairing pst file
Outlook hangs on opening. Used scanpst.exe, to no avail. Are there any other tips or tricks to recover the data? can the file be manually parsed? You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't use it at startup to build your toolbars, thus causing the hangups. Try renaming or deleting your outcmd.dat file while Outlook is closed. Renaming it might be the best idea if you have a lot of customizations that you'd prefer not to lose; that way if renaming the file doesn't solve your...

Copying dates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi all! I've got an excel file created in MS Office 2007 for PC with a couple of sheets. The problem is when I try to copy an array of data from one sheet of the workbook to another workbook the dates are converted from 31.01.2009 to 01.02.2013. Why is that happening, could someone give me a hand with that? Your help will be much appreciated. By default, Windows OS & Mac OS use different Date Systems. Under most circumstances that is transparent to the user as the Date System used is workbook specifi...

Copying Security Role from One BU to Another
I created a customized Security Role in one BU. Now I want to copy same role to another BU. Why does it seem like this can't be done? It seems like it should be easy to do, but, unless I'm missing something. The only way this ever seems to have worked, would have been when I actually created the new Business Unit, at which time, it copied all of the existing Security Roles into that new Business Unit. If I can't copy, I have to risk carpel tunnel syndrome again to multi-lcik on all those "security dots" to get them setup the way I want for the (same) Security R...

how to export my address book to another computer
How do I export my outlook address book to another computer =?Utf-8?B?bF9waXR0?= <l_pitt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:27A2B5E1-F288-416A-AC04-ACE07C549569@microsoft.com: > How do I export my outlook address book to another computer Just the address book? File | Export... Export your Contacts folder to a new .PST file and then import (or just open) that folder from there. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG http://www.scgab.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but...

replace string file

Save a file name in Japanese
How can I save a spreadsheet with japanese characters. I get zip files from co-workers in Japan that contain file names with Japanese characters but of course when I save them the file names become corrupt. I have to open each workbook to see what it is. Thanks! Brian ...

Why are some friends receiving two copies of my emails?
I'm new to outlook so am a little unfamiliar with my way around. My problem is that some friends have reported that they are receiving two copies of any emails I send them. Is this my problem or theirs. Can I change my settings in some way to rectify it. The email address in question will primarily be used for a new business venture. I don't want to alienate potential customers by clogging up their inboxes! All advice welcome. Need more information before you can determine where the problem is. Does every person get 2 copies, do the people that get 2 copies - do they ge...

Zeros when copying formular
I copied a formular down 10 cells for future input. The cells are all showing 0.00, until I enter a value on the other side where the calculation will originate from. Can I hide those zeros and still have my formular intact. Thanks. /keith Keith You can turn off zeros in Tools>Options>View. You could also use an IF formula to return a blank cell if a zero is present. =IF(A1 + B1=0,"",A1 + B1) Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:56:28 GMT, "Keith Camacho" <kfcam@earthlink.net> wrote: >I copied a formular down 10 cells for future input. ...

COPY the content of a cell AS IS.
Hi all, is there any functions (I guess Text related) that can copy the conten of a cell as is? in other words, say I have cell A1 with the content of a man dance with his wife in chicago, my home town and A2 has: =REPLACE(A1,30,8,"Miami") if I drag B2 to B10 the result will be Miami (b2-b10). I would like t COPY the sentence: a man dance with his wife in Miami, my home town AS IS. meaning n formula just the text in cell A2. is there's a way doing it? thank -- xianwinwi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- xianwinwin's Profile: http:...

Question about a computer crash.
My sister-in-law told me that her computer crashed yesterday. We were wondering, can we put in the recovery disk in it and see if we can format the hard drive and reinstall it?? This is just a question.. She has a Window XP home edition. I think her computer is about 9 years old. Thanks, Lauria -- Lauria Your sister-in-law needs to think about what she wants. If she has no problem with completely wiping out all information on the hard drive, then formatting and reinstalling is a good thing to try. If there is data she wants to recover, then she should obtain a boot...

Openeing Excel File in New Window
I am having a Form in my Excel sheet which runs all the time. whenever I try to open a new Excel sheet. that Forms popup and restricts Excel file from openeing si I have to open a new window and then open that file in new window. Please help with HOW TO OPEN THE EXCEL FIEL IN A NEW WINDOW EVERY TIME. Do you mean a new instance of excel--running excel 2 times--not just having another window in the same instance? If yes, try: tools|options|general|Check the "ignore other applications" box Then open the second file by either double clicking it in windows explorer or by opening t...

File parsing issue with CFile::GetPosition() function
All, We are facing an issue with CFile::GetPosition() function as detailed below: We are processing an ASCII file in text mode having less than 4096 bytes and containing more than 1 EOF (Hex 1a) character. In code when we call CFile::GetPosition() function to get current value of the file pointer, the return value is actual value + number of chars after first EOF character till last EOF character e.g. If file pointer is at 5th position and there are 3 characters after first EOF including last EOF then function will return 8 instead of 5. Please let us know if anybody has faced the same issu...

Copy Exchange Contacts/Calendar to Office Outlook 2003
I want to cpy all of the contacts and calendar items from exchange to a local pst file. I figured how to dio this with mail but I am missing something. Thanks! ...

creating WMF files in Excel
I have a picture in my worksheet and want to save it as WMF file. Is it possible to do it ? Any chance you could copy and paste into your favorite graphics editor and then save from there? GeorgeM wrote: > > I have a picture in my worksheet and want to save it as WMF file. > Is it possible to do it ? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

DOC> files
cannot open a DOC. FILE, IT SAYS TO CHANGE SOMETHING IN FOLDERS Hi, Eric - see my reply to your later post. Eric wrote: > cannot open a DOC. FILE, IT SAYS TO CHANGE SOMETHING IN > FOLDERS ...

Copy &amp; Paste table from Excel to Word
Folks, When I copy and paste an Excel table into Word the formatting goe awry. Yet this happens only occasionally. It's obviously something I' doing/not doing! I would be grateful for any assistance in this matter. Thanks very much Johnn -- Johnny37 Hi Johnny If formatting is a problem, one way to handle it is to copy/paste as picture rather than table. 1. select the range of cells in Excel that you want to copy. 2. Whle holding down the SHIFT key, pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture and do the copy 3. go to your word document and paste Since the object is a picture rather...

Find a link to an external file
Hello, I'm working on a excel file constructed bij a person that doesn't work here any more. The problem with this excelfile is that there is a link to an external file wich excel can't find. I already tried to search for the filename he asks for in the equations and cels. But it doesnt result in any hits. How can I find this link so I can remove/change this cel. Does anyone has an idea? Tadashii. -- Tadashii ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tadashii's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=239...

Primo Version 2.0 caused my Publisher file to crash-Version 1????
I've been reading the thread on Primo and am hoping that Joanne will contact me relative to sending me the original Primo download. I installed a new computer this weekend and didn't give a second thought to downloading Primo (which was recommended to me via this site a couple of years ago and has been working great in converting my Publisher files to PDF format). Although version 2.0 seemed to install OK, when I tried to convert a small Publisher file as a test, Publisher crashed, the document crashed, Microsoft Word crashed and my cable-connected printer wouldn't work. A...

Pdf File To Excel #2
How To Convert Pdf File Into Excel File. I Am Having Pdf File Which Are Created From Graphs & Want To Covert I Excel Pls Suggest Me Any Link Or Addins Thanks In Advance -- NITESH ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1759 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49602 You need to have one of the following, Adobe Acrobat Exchange (5.0) Acrobat Professional (6.0) or Acrobat 7.0. There are some other vendor who make programs which will...

Outlook location of email messages in single file?
Where can this one file be located in Outlook 2003/2007? I need to copy this file over to a new hard drive. PanJammi@hotmail.com The location is dependent upon the O/S. You can read more here about the PST and where to locate it: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/aboutpst.htm "PanJammi" <PanJammi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8B81F6E-B9E7-42DE-8E33-DAD1567ED0A3@microsoft.com... > Where can this one file be located in Outlook 2003/2007? I need to copy this > file over to a new hard drive. > > PanJammi@hotmail.com ...

File Locked for Editting.
We have a network running on server 2003, client machines are all Windows XP SP1. I have a user that consistently when opening .xls files that are stored on the server, gets the popup message, <filename> is locked for editting by 'user'. The odd thing is, the 'user' is the user that is opening that file.. and she does not have it open allready. Also, the open and close time of her files are a lot slower than they should be. Any ideas? Justin One possible cause....... Excel stores in Windows\Temp(win98) folder a copy(s) of any file that is open. Sometimes this *....

Export Excel 2007 file to MONEY
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01CAA4CC.71011360 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I've been trying to find a way to export an Excel 2007 file into MONEY. = None of the macros I found via a Google search seem to work. Marty ------=_NextPart_000_00BE_01CAA4CC.71011360 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HE...

Newbie: No Exchange tasks in Active Directory Users and Computers
Hi I have just installed Exchange 2000 SP2 on a Win 2K system. Install seemed to go fine, AD Schema has been modified, Exchange seems to be running. However... When I go to AD users to create a new mailbox enabled user, there is no Exchage Tasks Wizard. There are no Exchange related tasks at all that I can see. If I right clikc a user, no Exchange related tasks in teh menu, and if I look at the user properties, there are no Exchange related tabs. There is the following error message in the event log, that might be related: Event Type: Warning Event Source: W3SVC Event Category: None Event ...

Share PST file between different versions of outlook
My machine is currently dual boot WinXP Pro (D drive) /Win 2K Adv Server (C drive). I have Outlook 2k installed on both OS and am using the same pst file (located on C drive) for both so which ever system I am running I have access to all my email, appointments, etc. From other posts in this group I see that it is not advisable to install another version of Outlook (2k2 or 2k3) within the same OS. If I install Outlook 2k2 or 2k3 on one of my OS, can I still share the pst file between the 2 OS? TIA for any help. -- Alphonse Giambrone Email: a-giam at customdatasolutions dot us ...