do you want to transfer video from iPad to Mac

do you want to transfer  from iPad to MaciPad is become more and more popular in our daily world, which can help us enjoy the world without limitation. However, there is one shortcoming that iPad belongs to Mac without supporting the format of Windows.iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer, the excellent iPad to Mac transfer, is a useful software that designed for Mac users.Fistly ,you can use it to fast transfer, rip, copy.Secondly,you can manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows from iPad to Mac, iPad to iTunes with the help of the iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer.Moreover, it support you create, edit and delete iPad playlists.  Things you?ll need iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer,Free download supported, and have a try!!! http://www.92download.com/wiki/IMacsoft_iPad_to_Mac_Transfer

easyfox
5/14/2010 10:59:13 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Pivot Table -- Don't want first column sorted at all
I have created a pivot table with totals for 20 years, one in each column. The data in the source table appears in a certain order, WHICH I'D LIKE PRESERVED in the pivot table. The pivot table, however, wants to sort things alpha or something. That is bad. I don't want that. How do I have it NOT sort the categories down the first column? Thanks. Rob Miller Oakland CA You can set the field to sort manually, or create a custom list with your items in the preferred order, and set the field to sort automatically. To create a custom list; 1. Type your list in a column 2. Select t...

saving word docs to my mac desktop

Bank transfers for multiple currencies
We would like to post a bank transfer for a sum transferred from our USD $ account to one of our Euro € accounts. At the moment this generates a message, which implies that this is not possible as it has to be via our functional currency (£) or the same currency as the originating sum ($). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Micros...

Office for Mac
Does anyone know if/when Office for Mac will be part of the Technet subscription for download and product key access? Thanks. In article <D9E38ADF-3BB9-495A-9CA8-95A4F0115D79@microsoft.com>, NeilD <NeilD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know if/when Office for Mac will be part of the Technet > subscription for download and product key access? Don't know, and don't have much expectation that it will, but you can use the Help/Send Feedback... menu option to let MacBU know that you want it in Technet (put it a good word for MSDN subscriptions, too,...

transfer an excel work sheet to Paint #3
hello, i am writing a computer assignment for university. So we are asked to give anb instruction to how to use the excel. now i would need to know how to copy parts of the excel work book to word or paint so i can show the users where to go to... it's so urgent.... the submission is in an hour!!! i would appreciate your help guys. see ya ...

Outlook Web access from Mac
I was wondering whether any body else has the same password issue I do when trying to use outlook web access. I have used it successfully, and still do, from Windows based machines however any time I use a mac it doesn't work. I am able to get to the owa page which looks as normal, then I enter my login details and every time (from more than one mac from more than one browser ((Safar and Camino))) I get the same error returned. An error saying that my password is incorrect and I can't login. However I jump straight on a PC and it logs in fine. I was just wondering how I would get ...

Registration of Microsoft Office for Mac 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel hi there - my Brother purchased Microsoft Office 2008 for mac and gave me one of the licence codes, however - the code that I used to register my copy is apparently being used by someone else and so Microsoft Office has stopped working. I've now bought my own Microsoft Office, however - when I attempt to install it, it doesn't ever ask for a new 'product ID' and just proceeds with the install as normal, then later on Office stops working and tells me that I have an invalid product ID. How can I get it s...

Transferring data between worksheets using Sheet Command?
Hi for an assignment i have to enter grades for 200 students in 4 subjects. there is a front summary sheet that contains all the subjects and all the students and their overall grade GPA etc.. anyway this summary sheet has to be populated automatically from the individual math, english etc.. worksheets. The guide says to do it using the 'sheet command' any help greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Office 2008 for Mac press release
"Microsoft� Office 2008 for Mac" and it's coming in the second half of 2007. Read the Press Release: <http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2007/jan07/01-09MacworldPR.mspx> Hello: do you know if visual basic will be included in Office 2008 for the Mac (heard a rumour that it won�t be) Thx Sol On 9/1/07 22:32, in article C1C957F7.431B2%dross@nospam.mvps.org.invalid, "Diane Ross" <dross@nospam.mvps.org.invalid> wrote: > "Microsoft� Office 2008 for Mac" and it's coming in the second half of > 2007. Read the Press Release: > &g...

Formats for video
What are the formats most commonly used for posting video to a personal website? I want to post some holiday video, but would like to maximise the chance that users will be able to view the video without having to download additional software, and without taking too much time or bandwidth. Can you help? thanks, Heidi Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > What are the formats most commonly used for posting video to a > personal website? I want to post some holiday video, but would like > to maximise the chance that users will be able to ...

ANN: Working with PDF documents from your .NET application
Gnostice is happy to announce the availability of a new video and several articles on working with and generating PDF documents using our newest version of PDFOne .NET v3.0. Please have a look. Video ===== http://www.gnostice.com/demos/PDFOne_dot_NET_V3_Demo/PDFOne.NET_Overview.html This video demo provides an overview of PDFOne .NET and its capabilities. PDFOne .NET can be used to create, edit, view, print, secure, and enhance PDF documents and process PDF forms. Articles ======== Generate PDF Forms In ASP.NET Using PDFOne .NET v3 http://www.gnostice.com/nl_article....

Transfering Outlook messages from one computer to another.
I want to transfer all of emails and folders from my old laptop to the new one. Is it possible? And what is the best way to do it? I am currently using Microsoft Outlook Express 5 to retrieve my email messages from Earthlink onto my current laptop. Hi, Samuel - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: mic...

Wanted a good address template for mail merge
I am looking for an address book that is simple yet can be used for mail merge at times like Christmas, please. Thanks in advance. You can just label your columns as something like Name, Address1, Address2, Address3, Address4, ... (as far as you need). If you have extra columns for telephone numbers or whatever, you can omit them from your mail merge when you are pulling the data into Word. -- David Biddulph "Jeffrey Parsons" <Jeffrey Parsons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008C7276-0683-4414-BFEE-DDC28AC11C1F@microsoft.com... >I am lookin...

I put all addresses into dist. lists & want them back in contacts
In Outlook 2007, I created two distribution lists using all of my contacts, and then deleted all addresses from the address book contacts list. I thought I could still send individual messages to members of the distribution lists, but have not been able to do so. I think I need to reinstate all addresses to the contacts list but don't know how to do that. Turns out I don't really need the distribution lists after all -- I just want to be able to send email messages to individual contacts again, as it was before I created the two distribution lists. PLEASE HELP! Thank...

Start living your life the way you want!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01D2_01C7526C.8FA2B860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The search is finally over...Get ready to start earning a full time = income online working just part time from your computer. If you want to = start making several hundred even up to a thousand dollars per day = working just a few hours a week go too the website below=20 =20 http://mycashmker.imarichkid.hop.clickbank.net/ ------=_NextPart_000_01D2_01C7526C.8FA2B860 Content-Type: text/html; charset=&q...

How to transfer MP3 Tags to Excel
Hello, I'm wanting to transfer the details of MP3 files (eg. name, artist, album, year, etc) to an excel spreadsheet. At present I'm just copying the file names through Command Prompt but I thought there must be a way to capture the MP3 Tags to make a more detailed spreadsheet. Cheers. Jim Jim To add a "Print Directory" feature to Explorer, go to this KB Article. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q272623& Or you can download Printfolder 1.2 from..... http://no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/ I use PF 1.2 and find it to be more than adequate ...

MO2004 Reporting Transfers
When I print reports such as income and expenses, Money does not show transfers (i.e.from checking to Savings or Credit Card accounts). It does report interest expenses but not transfers. Do I have my accounts set up incorrectly, am I recording payments incorrectly, or do I just need to upgrade? Transfers are neither income nor expenses. Carrying out a transfer doesn't affect the amount of income (salary) you received nor is it an outgoing. After a transfer you still have the same amount of money. Taking 5 dollars out of your left hand pocket and putting it in your right hand on...

Automatic transfer of data from one worksheet to another
I have two spread sheets, let's call them A and B. A could be considered the master work sheet. It has 15 columns A -O. The B worksheet has 13 columns, all of them which come from A. I have deleted Columns L and N in A when the data is transferred to worksheet B. I would like to know what the process is to set these up so that when I add or delete new information to or from A, it automatically transfers the same information to B, exclusive of columns L and N. Thanks very much Lewis Shaks How about a simple cell linking function? Look at column A in Worksheet B as an example. Lin...

My BackUp wants a password...but I don't use one...
I use Money 2001 and have always religiously backed-up. I have now got a new machine and want to transfer all my money records. To restore backup it asks me for a password. I have never used one. I've tried setting one on my old machine but it still will not recognise it. It's asking for a password that doesn't exist. Any thoughts at all? Thanks. That error message usually means that the .mny/.mbf files were created by a later version than is currently loaded. By the way if you have a CD or memory stick, use that to copy the .mny file. You don't need to use restore. -...

Transferring mail messages from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000
Hello- I am trying to Import my mail messages & address book which were exported via Outlook Express. When I try to Import the mail messages it doesn't prompt for a path...where is it looking for the *.dbx files?? I need my mail...and I am lost without it....any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Try exporting from OE rather than importing into Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and...

Want to buy just EXCEL 2003 not the entire microsoft office suite
Hello, > > I live in Toronto, Canada and want to upgrade from a microsoft works > version > spreadsheet to EXCEL 2003. How do I go about doing that. I did download > previously a free trial version of EXCEL but I don't remember the product > key. > > How do I go about purchasing EXCEL 2003 only and not the entire microsoft > offce suite? Can I buy a download and not the CD? -- Jeffrey Brown http://www.microsoft.com/office/excel/howtobuy/default.mspx Or find a third-party reseller http://shop.microsoft.com/helpdesk/reseller.asp The Microsoft Excel 2003...

VBA leaving Office for Mac?
I've heard a rumor that Microsoft will no longer be including Visual Basic for Applications support or functionality in future versions of Office for Macintosh. Is this true? Please say it isn't so, and if it is, what are the best alternative languages to learn, and what options are there for getting work I've already done using VBA and Excel to work in these future versions? Anxiously awaiting the news! Hi Geoffrey: It's not a rumour, it's an announcement from Microsoft. The ONLY languages available to Microsoft Office 12 on the Mac will be AppleScript and some (so fa...

RMS Inventory transfer to Accounting
After adding about 2000 inventory items to RMS I synchronized with Professional Accounting 2007. The result was: - "POS Item number" was ignored in Accounting 2007 - "POS Description" became "Accounting 2007 Item Name" (description left blank) - "Accounting 2007 Item No." was labled 1 - 2000 Has anyone experienced this? Am I missing something? Can it be reversed or corrected? Ken ...

Transfer from Business acoutn does not show up in Tax reports?
Hello everyone, I am having a bit of trouble with how to handle transfers from my business account. I transfer money from my business account into my personal account to pay myself. The problem is since I cannot assign a category to a transfer my P and L and Tax reports show the money is still in the business. Is there a way to do this? Thank you in advance. Kevin ...

i want to mail merge a lottery ticket with a tear off
i want to mail merge a lottery ticket with a tear off Can I assume that you are wanting to have sequential numbers assigned? Or did you want random numbers? Either way, create the numbers in Excel. And then do a Mail Merge. If you are using Office Publisher 2007, there is a neat Publisher template at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC102202221033.aspx?pid=CT101436061033 I haven't looked for older versions, but I found this link by opening Publisher, then pressing the F1 key on the keyboard and searched for "raffle tickets" (without the quotes) If you have an ...