[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD_to_iPhone_Converter

easonmei
5/18/2010 5:41:37 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Funbooth
Dear Sir, I would like to introduce you to a new iPhone application launched recently by SpoonJuice, called Fun Booth. Previously we created an equivalent of this application for Mac platform. Huge and very positive response from our users encouraged us to develop a version for the iPhone. Fun Booth is capable to explore the funny part of you and share it with your friends. You can take pictures and overlay them with very funny facial props, add-on features and other accessories which will turn otherwise regular-looking portrait into a masterpiece of comedy. Once your creation is made, you c...

The background sound will not play
I the web page I created the background sound will not play when I preview my web page. When I first created the page it played, but now it does not. ...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

How can i use the Microsoft outlook if i do not have an incoming .
Hi, I would like to use the Microsoft outlook but i dont know where to get a server...I Hi Michelle you don't actually need a server to use outlook (i don't have one, but i do have an internet connection via an internet service provider) - give us a bit more of an idea of what you're trying to achieve and we might be able to some up with a workable solution. Cheers JulieD "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D04D2CEA-EEC9-495D-AE5F-652DC66582CB@microsoft.com... > Hi, I would like to use the Microsoft outlook but i dont kn...

Publisher 2002 hangs when importing/converting Word 2002 document
Dell Inspiron 8500, 640 megs of memory. Files in word 2002. Trying to import files into publisher will cause the convert dialog to come up, but the file, once selected, never converts. The progress bar stays at 0%. Publisher is running at SP2, ditto with word. All the normal upgrades to xp home, publisher, office, etc have been done. Any suggestions? I also tried inserting the text file as an object. This does work, but produces one large text frame, which will not link. It looks like publisher is thinking of this as a picture. What I want is to be able to link to an existing wor...

Macro fails in Pie Chart
Hi I posted this on 17 Nov 2005. Andy Pope in a reply post has confirmed that he can reproduce the problem. Please can someone at Microsoft or an MVP see below and offer soem advice Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (11.6355.6360) SP1 When you record a macro in Excel to produce a Pie Chart with 'Chart Title', 'Category Name' and 'Percentage', and when the macro is run it produces the Chart with 'Chart Title' but does NOT add the 'Category Name' and 'Percentages' It would be nice if someone at Microsoft can confirm if this has been resolved - ...

CONVERT AN EXCEL 2002 Worksheet
can anyone tell me if it's possible to convert a sheet into a .tiff file? Select the region of the worksheet required. Hold down SHIFT key, click menu item EDIT. Select item Copy Picture (use As Displayed or As Printed to suit need) Now you have a graphic of the worksheet. You can paste this on, for example, a PowerPoint slide To make a TIFF file you will need to paste it into a graphics program such as PaintShopPro as do as Save As to specify Tiff Best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Liela" <lfuller@goodwin.com> w...

Open Microsoft Excel [Shee1$] where the name is NOT Sheet1
I have an asp.net app that allows users to upload excel spreadsheets, opens them, displays the data, allows manipulation and then inserts the results into a SQL database. It works fine as long as the name of the sheet is 'Sheet1'. Is there a way to read Sheet1 without knowing what its' name is? Here is what I am doing right now: <code> Dim myds As New DataSet Dim MyExcelConnectStr As String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDb.4.0;data source=" & strFileName & ";Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=No;IMEX=1""" strExcelSQL = &...

converting excel docs to word docs
How do you convert an excel doc into a microsoft word doc? There is no conversion per se however you can open the excel file in word using file>open or you can copy and paste. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "rolercster" wrote: > How do you convert an excel doc into a microsoft word doc? rolercster wrote: > How do you convert an excel doc into a microsoft word doc? Um Excel uses *numbers*, and Word uses *words*. Why would you want to convert an Excel file to a Word document in the first place? ...

Convert numbers from text format to number format
I have retrieved some data from external source and it put to my worksheet in one column numbers in text format and if I want to work with numbers (add, substract, etc.) I need it to convert to number format. I tried to select column and mark it as number format however it doesn´t work. Pls help me what to do, how to suceed. I have no chance to change the format in source. Juraj Hi Merlin68, > I have retrieved some data from external source and it put to my > worksheet in one column numbers in text format and if I want to work > with numbers (add, substract, etc.) I need i...

Windows Player 11
I asked a question simply cause I'm " Naive " to these machines. I don't know the 1rs thing about 'em. I need it for my classes.I'm just asking for your help??? -- Currently Lost in The World of Computers ~ Sweetie ~ Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-media-player/201005/1 On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:52:51 GMT, "Sweetie via WindowsKB.com" <u59250@uwe> wrote: > >I asked a question simply cause I'm " Naive " to these machines. I don't know >the 1rs thing about &#...

Another user using Microsoft Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Hi I've just installed a new copy of Office 2008 for Mac. When running up it tells me that another person is using this software and that I have exceeded the number of valid users. This only occurs when I'm on our office network. There is infact another person in our office using the same software but this was bought some time ago and has a completely different product ID number (well the last 5 digits are different - rest the same??). He has the same problem if I start up my software first and then he tries to ...

Error "and unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft framework library"
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi. Since I upgraded to Snow Leopard and changed my macbook to include users for each of my family members, all my Office 04 apps take a very long time to open and then give me the error above. After I click OK the app runs but not nearly as well (fast) as before. Any ideas? Many thanks - Christian I assume you did an in-place upgrade. You need to delete the preferences so they can be re-made on the new OS. Please follow this procedure exactly: 1) Close all Office applications 2) Track down all in...

If then statements in Microsoft Access
Hello. I have a form that has a combo list box that what i want to do is when you change it to different text, to autopopulate a text box with certain info... here is the code i have: Private Sub Combo14_Change() If Me.Approval = "THIS" Then Me.Recipients = "THAT" End If End Sub This appears to do nothing. anybody help me out? Use the After Update event of the combo instead of the change event. Does the combo have more than 1 column, is there a hidden column? Jeanette Cunningham "cyb3rwolf" <cyb3rwolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

scalable headings in Microsoft Excel when editing long formulas
I use Excel a lot (2000 and 2003) and frequently create long formulas which have 4 or more rows. When I have the size of my workbook maximized, these formulas hide my column headings (A,B,C,etc.). When formulas become more than 1 row, the size of the maximized window should always modify so that a user can always see the column references while editing. Is there a way to do this without constantly having to re-size my active workbook window (i.e. taking it off maximized)? It is so aggravating ... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to th...

Media Player not working with Direvtv Hd
how do i get my media player and direc hd reviever to work together in windows 7 On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 06:59:01 -0800, Rodney <Rodney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i get my media player and direc hd reviever to work together in >windows 7 Media player doesn't work as a HD receiver / viewer. Instead, head to the Start menu, and type in "windows media center" without the quotes. It's the green icon installed in home premium and ultimate. That's what you'd usually use to configure, playback and record from your HD receiver (assu...

downloading YouTube videos
I have two questions about downloading YouTube videos: 1. Is cnet.com a safe site from which to download a video downloader? (I Googled cnet.com and got an OK review from McAfee but some negative comments from individuals.) I'd like to use the safest site possible. The downloader I was looking is YouTube Downloader 2.5.6. 2. Is there an advantage to converting videos from the .flv format--and if so, what is the best format to convert to? I use VLC Media Player on my WinXP computer. Thank you! Jo-Anne Think you'll find downloading YouTube (or for that matter...

Dell 4700 Video Card
Please direct me to a better place to post this if I am in the wrong place. I have a Dell 4700 with pcie and need to get the fastest card possible to work on this board. I've searched all over and can't get a difinitive answer. Without regard to power supply can someone give me a recomendation? ...

Video add-in returns "unexpected error"
I have Outlook 2003, Windows XP (up to date), latest DIrectX, latest Windows Media - and when I try to send a video message I get an error message that it had "encountered an unexpected error." This must surely rank with the great error messages of all time. Unfortunately, I am not one of the great error message interpreters of all time What does this mean, and what can I do about it ...

Convert hyper link to text
I am trying to write a macro which will extract a hyperlink form a cel and paste it as text in an adjacent cell. This I have acheived howeve I have 17000 entries for which to apply this macro to so am looking fo a soltuion for the macro which will enable me to do this in 1 attempt -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Simon, Rather than that, I would suggest using a User Defined Function, so that can put the hyperlink text anywhere, and so that it update automatically. See HyperlinkAddress in http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#hyperlinkaddress You can d...

is it possible to convert pdf file into excel?
i am receivign pdf file , i have to insert all details into excel mannualy is it possible to import detail of pdf file to excel or to convert pdf file to excel?. i will be thankfull to in advance for solving my problem There are a few diffferent types of pDF files. Some are exculsively pictures and some contain mixtures of text and pictures, so are pictures that contain text. I assume you are trying to extract the text portion of the pdf and put into excel. For the text that in the form a a picture you have to use a OCR converter to get to text. Professional version of Word h...

WMP11 Quits after about 20 seconds of playing DVD
I have WMP 11, XP Pro XP3. I am trying to play DVD (store bought) movie - WMP quits after about 20 seconds of playing. No error message. I've tried reducing the hardware accelleration, but no difference. have DIVx installed. have also tried a couple other XP codecs but video actually disappears and WMP quits anyway. Would really like to get this working instead of having to install 3rd party player. thanks. "laurie_g" wrote: > I have WMP 11, XP Pro XP3. I am trying to play DVD (store bought) movie - WMP > quits after about 20 seconds of playing. ...

Cannot implicitly convert type 'object' to 'System.Xml.XmlNode'
Hi, I have a problem with XmlNodes and my stack. It looks something like this: //declarations XmlNode node, new_node; Stack MyStack = new Stack(); //code MyStack.Push(node); new_node=MyStack.Pop(); The last line delivered an error like this: Cannot implicitly convert type 'object' to 'System.Xml.XmlNode' Could somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you. Svyatoslav wrote: > I have a problem with XmlNodes and my stack. > It looks something like this: > > //declarations > XmlNode node, new_node; > Stack MyStack = new Stack(); > >...

Microsoft Outlook 2007 Stopped working
Hi I am using Windows vista Business version, with outlook 2007. when i am opening the OE 2007, after some seconds , its displaying 'Microsoft Outlook 2007 Stopped working '. I re-installed the office package , but still the problem exists. Can anybody help me please. Thank you JB Have you run Office Diagnosgtics? Have you tried a new profile? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, JB asked: | ...

Microsoft Office 2003 Outlook
I have just migrated from Outlook Express to Office 2003 Outlook. Regular customer lead emails I receive include the prospective customers email address - since changing over the email addresses are no longer active links - how can I rectify this? what is the message format? if html, do they have mailto tags? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutio...