Where can I get on-line training for Visio

I am new to Visio and would appreciate some advice on the best way to 'teach
myself'.  Many thanks
0
annmez (1)
9/15/2006 3:20:01 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

try this,
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=RC&Query=visio
al

"annmez" <annmez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am new to Visio and would appreciate some advice on the best way to
>'teach
> myself'.  Many thanks

0
edlund1 (616)

Have Outlook 2000. How do I get rid of spam?
I need step by step directions because I don't know the termenology. When we open Outlook it comes up under my husband's e-mail. Then I Open mine. He is not spamed. I get hundreds each day. HELP! winnieB <winnieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need step by step directions because I don't know the termenology. > When we open Outlook it comes up under my husband's e-mail. Then I > Open mine. He is not spamed. I get hundreds each day. HELP! Step by step: 1) Open Internet Explorer. 2) Browse to http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ 3) Downoad SpamBaye...

How can I know which SP has been put on the exchange2K
Where can I see this msg? Thanks Open exchange manager, organization, right pane. "Geoffrey" <yile1978@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uvLLBUYwFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Where can I see this msg? > Thanks > check www.petri.co.il or check for the answer on the 10th(9th from ur posting)thread on this site,that is named"finding on version of sp installed" ...

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

outlook can't receive exe files

"x" button enables deletion.... can we put a focus trigger there?
Hi, on three forms, I put focus triggers on the "delete" button because I need to validate some additional data before allowing the user to delete. However, if the user clicks on the corner "x" button to close the form and gets the dialogue box saying they have changes, do they want to "Save", "Delete" or "Cancel", they can delete the record anyways. Is there any way to put a focus trigger on the button of the dialogue box, or on the "x" button? Thanks in advance. I assume you are working with Dexterity. To work with an add...

Getting contents of adjacent cells

Can't upgrade companies to SP4
R [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.I had a base installation of GP 9.0, no patches. Decided to download SP4 and install. Install of the MSI went fine and upgrading the master databases worked, but going company by company, I get the following error: The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE Procedure SVC_POP_Make_PO( @PromisedDate datetime, @OrderedBy char(15), @BatchNum char(15), @ItemNumber char(30), @VendorItemNumber char(30), @LocationCode char(10), @Uo...

Can't receive EMail #5

Getting font properties
I have a LOGFONT - complete with all desired properties including face name. I use CFont::CreateFontIndirect() to create a font. If the font I have specified is not available on my machine then it uses the nearest available in some appropriate sense. So far so good. But CFont::GetLogfont() just returns me the LOGFONT which I used to create the font, and not the one it actually adopted - in particular as regards face name. Is there an easy way to get the face name of the font it actually used? Dave -- David Webber Author MOZART the music processor for Windows - http://www.mozart.co.uk...

Chart "Benchmark" Line Graph Question
I am generating a graph of many team's monthly audit productivity percentages (bar graph) with a "benchmark" (line graph) at 95% (y axis) across 6 month period (x axis). The problem is that the line graph appears on the graph but the ends of the line are centered in the end columns (left & right). Is there as simple way to extend the benchmark line out to the edges of the graph? MJ Have a great day and live life with passion! ...

Can I do this query in one step?
Suppose I have a talble like this, each record has a unique ID. All"A"s or "B", "C"s should have only x or y or z property attached. Iwant to find A, B or C which has more than one properties.1 A x ...2 A x ...3 A x ...4 A y ...5 B x6 B y7 C z....resutls would look like:A xA y....I think I can do this in two steps or with a subquery. Then I thoughtof self-join but didn't figure out how to use it in this case.Thanks a lot! SELECT DISTINCT and do not include the record ID perhaps? Or is the record ID vital?"muster" <muster@gmail.com> wrote in me...

How many pages can a booklet have?
Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2778CF-7B14-4BDD-93C5-EF9B39E2C1A7@microsoft.com... > Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a > publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. ...

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

Can DrawFrameControl() draw XP style controls?
My application supports XP style controls. But I found the DrawFrameControl() can not draw XP style controls in my application. Can I draw XP style controls? ...

Frame window does not get displayed properly
Hi All, I have a Dialog based applciation. I want to create a Frame window when clicked on the button on Dialog. The problem is I handled the Painting of the dialog (I draw a picture on so WM_PAINT message I handle.) but doing this I am not able to draw the frame window properly. It appears to be transparent to me . I am setting the CFrameWnd to be the child of CDialog Please Can you let me know how to draw the farme window of how can I have a floting window on a dialog. Thanks Anup I don't know if what you are doing is a good idea. But if you want to have a floating window ins...

Visio Printing Problem
I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin recommendations would be appreciated -- jqsandma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=136719 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or &quo...

Help
Hi... I tried to work on Word today for first time on newish Mac and realized none of my Office applications work. When I double click on Word I can see something happening as I get the circle of colours twirling, but half an hour later it still hadn't opened. I just have to do this as quickly as possible as I have a deadline for what I have to do Monday at 12. I've tried reinstalling the software, but that didn't do anything for me. Mind you I know absolutely nothing about installing anything on Mac computers so I could be doing it all wrong. Do any of you have any idea what c...

how can I draw a box and whisker plot in excel 2002?
I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd quartiles, the median and the maximum, but need to find out how to put this together in a box and whisker plot See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerH.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "andywilson" <andywilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:269E939E-6FC6-4993-BD6E-54ACE14141EB@microsoft.com... >I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd > quartiles, the median and the maximum, but ...

Column and Line Chart
I am making a Custon Chart using the First -Column and Line Chart. When I setup the chart it makes the last column a point instead of a column. When I go in to change the type of Chart it makes the bar much bigger than the others. I know you can go into Format and decrease/increase width- but I can't believe there is a not a way to tell excel to make this a column on setup so they are all uniformly spaced. How does Excel decide whether it is a point on a line or a bar? -- Thanks, Nikki Hi Nikki - Excel simply splits the number of series between the lines and columns. If you wa...

can not Send/receive using Outlook 2003
Just bouhght new computer and am loading all of my software that worked onmy old one. When I try to send and recieve I get the message object not found. I have used test and this work ok. I have also reloaded all of my broadband and office software numerous times to no prevail. Software Windows xp Office 2003 ADSlL broadband with bigpond Gp Check to make sure the accounts are setup correctly if they are then run Detect and Repair, still an issue then create a new profile. May also want to check your anti-virus software program setting for outgoing mail and disable that option. Rega...

I have individual place cards I want to print can anyone advise m
I am helping friends print their wedding place cards, they have been given the individual cards from the place where they are having the wedding, but we cannot get them to line up What are the size of the place cards? Are there more than one card on the page? Are you merging information? What version Publisher are you using? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pauline" <Pauline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77E3682B-3926-410B-8012-2907CF63F37A@microsoft.com... >I am helping friend...