what is the best website source (free of course) for visio stencils?

what is the best website source(s) (...free of course) for visio stencils?

thanks.

0
sfbeim (1)
5/19/2008 1:40:54 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

the short answer is "there is no best site if you aren't a little more
specific". I'd start with John Marshall's site for pointers
(visio.mvps.org). Then you might check www.visiocafe.com, after that check
the specific vendors that you're looking for.
al

"SFB EIM" <sfbeim@comcast.net> wrote in message
> what is the best website source(s) (...free of course) for visio stencils?
>
> thanks.

0
edlund1 (616)

Windows 2000 Active Directory into Visio 2003
Hi, How do i import my Active Directory to Visio 2003 ? Tks... write code, or third party product, al "Renato" <joker_br@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ulbqYLnKFHA.3420@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How do i import my Active Directory to Visio 2003 ? > > Tks... > > ...

If I buy and reinstall the download of office 2008 Stu.Teach from this website will i lose all my papers and documents and ppts?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need to do this asap. I cant find my product key and i dont have time to look for it. I am livid but now is not the time to deal with it. I have a deadline of tonight for a major assignment and need to know that what I have already wont be lost when i purchase and download microsoft office from this website. Please anyone help me, a fast response is needed and appreciated. gbachman@officeformac.com wrote: > I need to do this asap. I cant find my product key and i dont have > time to look for it. I am livid but ...

Free/Busy Errors
We recently migrated Exchange servers from an Exchange 2000 server to Exchange 2003. Everything was going great until I brought the old Exchange 2000 server offline. It appears there are a few additional hidden locations that have the origional server as master. I have changed the recepient update service and other obvious areas. But my clients are getting an error, "Unable to update public free/busy data. The contents of the this public folder are currently unabailable." I get three events in the event viewer: MSExchangeSA 9335 OALGen encountered error 8004010f while ...

Free "PrintCashReceipts" add-in for Great Plains
ICAN Software Corporation has a free add-in for Great Plains that allows users to print cash receipt documents from the cash receipts window. The cash receipt document can be customized easily with Report Writer within Great Plains. It is available on their website http://www.icansoftware.com where you can also get information regarding their eInvestmentAssets product and their receivables enhancements (Adv Cash Receipts & Mass Apply Receivables). Just downloaded this and got a cnk file but no documentation so will not continue. If someone else has the guts to try it first, pleas...

Course offerings in Publisher
Are there any tutorials or courses in entry level Publisher techniques. I would just like to learn the basics. I believe I could use this program if I understood it a little better.........Thank you There are several available on the web. Google for them and don't forget to include the version of Publisher you are using. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Richard Mahan" <dmachen35@comcast.net> wrote in message news:78mdnQ0iXpaa_FPZnZ2dnUVZ_qCdnZ2d@comcast.com... > Are there any tutorials or courses in entry level Publisher techniques. I > would...

Best way to handle an IRA
I have an IRA account that is invested in various mutual funds. I can't get daily pricing on the funds, and tracking the share counts of all those funds would be a pain in the backside. So what I've been doing instead is just assuming a combined share price of $1 and adjusting the shares to the account total. In other words, if my IRA is worth $12345, that means I have 12345 shares at $1 per share. As the IRA changes value over time, I just do a Add or Remove Shares until the account value matches the actual value. Since the account is tax exempt (deferred), I don't thin...

Free Text Search issue ?!
Hi Friends, SQL 2008 FTS Why my FTS doesn't return the following data set while using like does ! Dataset 1: select * from lo_text lt where lt.title like '%123%' LEAD0123001002000X820001 CONS8123001001000X820001 Q2 Mandatory Training 2010 (123) Dataset 2: select * from lo_text lt where FREETEXT (lt.title,'123') Q2 Mandatory Training 2010 (123) I also tried select * from lo_text lt where FREETEXT (lt.title,'"*123*"'), but still no result Thanks in advance, Pat Pat (patrickalexander.email@gmail.com) writes: > Hi Friends, > ...

Using Excel 2000 as Data source for Word 2000 document
Problem using Mail Merge using Word 2000 & Excel 2000. After numerous problems - Word failed to connect to Data Souce file then it would & then it wouldn't and so on - reasons which are unknown! The 106 records in 19 fields from the Excel Data Source are only transferring the information for the first 104 records. I am looking to add further records but obviously need to overcome this problem. Hi Malcolm- Obvious, perhaps, but are you certain that the records are in consecutive rows & no vacant columns separating the fields of data? Does the data range contain any Merge...

Where can download Visio for Enterprise Architects 2003?
Where can download Visio for Enterprise Architects 2003, who can tell me? thanks Unless you are on MSDN, I don't think you can download it. You can purchase it with Visual Studio.NET 2003 Enterprise, though. Randall Arnold "wapcn" <wapcn@21cn.com> wrote in message news:OPzoAQjuDHA.1596@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Where can download Visio for Enterprise Architects 2003, who can tell me? > > thanks > > ...

Keeping linked data after changing source.
Here is what I'm wanting to try and do and just am looking for a push in the right direction. I have one sheet with names where people enter how many of a service to charge for per shift of different items. What I want is another sheet with all the items tallied up to be able to enter the charges. I've decided to link the names to sheet2 from sheet1 so as to not have to reenter. Here is the problem I'm haveing to figure out: When A person is deleted during the day (goes home), the text from the link on sheet2 is removed to but I need to find a way to keep this information on...

best practices?
I have the code below in the format section of a report Me.txtTotalEmp is an unbound control should display the total of a specific employee. My problem is that if the report for a single employee spills over to a second sheet, me.txtTotalEmp printed is 0 while the single sheets totals are correct for the employee, but if I put the code in the _print section of the employee footer, then sometimes the total amount is outrageously incorrect on some employees and correct on others. How can I correct the problem? What is the best practice for determining when to use "on format...

Zoom problem in Visio 2003
In creating a special document that is 7800" x 11" (yes, that's 7,800 inches wide by 11" high), I can only zoom in 4%. How can I zoom in more? Thanks in advance! Jeremy Welcome to the world of 16-bit graphics! While the computing world has moved on to 32-bit everything, Visio still uses a 16-bit graphics surface. This was required for supporting Win9x platforms, but we have not upgraded the drawing surface to take advantage of the superior graphic engines in Windows 2000 and XP. The net result is that zooming gets restricted as the size of the page increases. My be...

Get a Free Laptop!
This is a legitimate offer and they have given away thousands of laptops to date. There's no catch but there is a bit of work to it though. You have to sign up for a promotional offer, and refer other people as well, but in the end you really will get a brand new laptop. Copy and paste this url into your browser: http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=31072333 Yeah and that's why you have to spam newsgroups. "Carl" <special113@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1151737869.226439.83800@h44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > This is a legitimate offer and they have given away t...

Best Practice for Products by accounts
I need some advice how to solve following task. We are selling software so I added a product cataloge with all the modules. Whenever a customer buy's our software I want to know which producs (software modules) was bought. I think this could be achived through the products by customer report or with following link to add it directly into a account tab (http://www.mscrmguy.com/hols/showproducts/ ). But what I realy need is to mantaine the version number of the software for update scenarios. Like a customer has bought this and that software module with this and that version. And may...

Make $100 today by just joining this for FREE!!!
Hi, Just wanted to let you know about this incredible offer. This is the easiest mo'ney of your life. Just sign up for a FR'EE PayAce account and they will give you $100!! Yes, it's true, PayAce, a service similar to PayPal, will be launched in january 2005, and right now they offer their new members $100 just to join FR'EE. No boligations, no strings attached! You just have to go through a short questionnaire and for taking your time to do it they pay you $100. The money will be available for you as soon as PayAce launches. But this offer is only availabe a short period of t...

Linking Axes Max & Mins to source chart
Hi All, I've pasted a chart from one workbook into another, the data is sourced from the original workbook. I would like for the chart to be linked from the original chart though. As in, I want to be able to make changes to the formatting (particularly the scale) of the original chart and have that appear in the chart in the second chart. Basically, I want the charts to be linked. This is part of a process that will need to be repeated hundreds of times so pasting in a picture each time the chart changes is an option I'm trying to avoid. Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions (or sta...

Orthagonal line in Visio
How do I draw an orthagonal line in Visio? ...

Cannot get started in Visio 2007
Hello, I am unable to open a new document or anything. When i click on "New" all the menu options are greyed out and i cannot select anything. sounds like an unregistered copy, al "stimperz" <stimperz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47ECDED7-15BB-4488-A3CE-AE8D5C6C85D6@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I am unable to open a new document or anything. When i click on "New" all > the menu options are greyed out and i cannot select anything. > ------=_NextPart_0001_F0A9A5B3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I...

Visio 2003 Not Showing UML Class Properties
I created a UML diagram with a bunch of classes and interfaces. After saving and closing the document, when I open it back up I am unable to access any of the properties of the classes and interfaces. It appears that visio does nto recognize them as classes anymore. Is there any way to fix this? ...

"John Smith" in source data appears as "t k" in PivotTable
PivotTables are wonderful, but this one has me stumped: I have a table which includes the field "Task Resource", where individual names are listed. There is a PivotTable generated from this list, which groups task by owner, phase, etc. It works great, except that one engineer -- let's call him "John Smith" -- appears as "t k" in the Task Resource column of the PivotTable. When I go back to the source data, his name is John Smith. It is a text string, not a formula. When I use the PivotTable to drill down, his name in Task Resource column is John Smith. I&...

Visio background #2
Is it possible to match a background to a print size rather than a page size. For example, a flowchart on a single Visio tab that flows over many printed pages. We would like a particular background to be printed on each page, and be visible on the screen while a drawing is being viewed or built. -- Ron Yes and no. You can set the page size of the foreground and background sheets independently of each other, using the Page Setup menu. So, the background can be forced to 11X17 landscape, and foreground to 8.5X11 portrait. Theoretically, you can have two foregrounds per background....

Free Best Forex eBooks #3
-- Free Best Forex eBooks http://www.net-invest-mx.com ...

How do i get a map of uk to edit with locations in visio
Hi, i want to create a map of the uk with locations of all of my depots shown on it. Where can i get a map from to import to visio so that i can do this? Just got a UK map in WMF, EMF, SVG, DXF format (Versamap software could help). Insert it in you drawing "Insert=>Image=>From file..." Select the map and ungroup to have native visio object. Enjoy with Visio "alittleone" <alittleone@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:7E1AF6C2-06DA-4236-877A-A97D523A66AE@microsoft.com... > Hi, i want to create a map of the uk with locations of ...

Best Practice to get MS Access data into MS Excel
I have data in an MS Access database that I want to be able to get into a specific sheet in a workbook without disrupting the rest of the sheets in the workbook. Is there a way to set this up without manually opening the workbook and copy and paste from Access query? The MS Access gets refereshed on a regular basis and we need to have this reflected in the MS excel workbooks. Thank you, Craig Sira Use Excel 'Data/Get external data' to make the link. Do not format this sheet at all ie. keep as a simple table that you can link to via pivot tables or whatever. All you need to d...

Visio 5; Service Release C; Download Problem
Hi, Downloaded IE5X25C.exe via: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;254459 to upgrade my Visio 5 International to service release C. Downloaded OK but when I doubled clicked it to install it came up with " Corrupt Cabinet File" I thought that there must be a problem with the download so I used another PC and a different ISP. Same result. I tried to extract the file on another PC and again the same. Does anyone know of another site where I can down load this from ? Or am I doing something wrong ? Thanks Dave ...