Visio Printing Problem

I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet
flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th
flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin
recommendations would be appreciated

--
jqsandma
jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or
"apply update printer drivers".  There were some know bugs in this area, but
most have been fixed.

al

"jqsandman" <jqsandman.2msbe6@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote in message

> I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complete
> flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of the
> flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solving
> recommendations would be appreciated.
>

> --
> jqsandman
> jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=6612
> View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1367195
>
> Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

0
edlund1 (616)

Dialog Focus problem
Hello everyone, I am implementing a Popup window (like Outlook's new message or messenger's someone-signed-in window) based on a CDialog derived window. In order not to interfere with the user's experience, I don't want my dialog window to capture the focus when it shows, so I return FALSE in OnInitDialog. This is working well, until I click a button on the popup window that, in turn, closes the window. The next time the popup window appears after this, it is capturing the focus. I already tried to send a window message to another window when the user clicks the button, an...

Is there a way I can only print the reply instead of the entire email message
I wonder if there is a way I can only print the reply to an email message, instead of printing the entire message? My choice for selection only seem to be gone with Outlook 2003 printing options. Any help is appreciated.............Peter ...

Big problem with OAL
Hi After I have installed SP1 on my Exchange server 2003 I get an error when it trays to generate the Offline address list I get at event error 9333 and 9335 I have tried to rebuild of the offline address books, and the problem persisted Can any one help me how to solve my problem? -Anders The 9333 OALGen encountered error 80004005 while opening the base offline address list public folder. Please make sure that a public folder replica exists. - /o=XXX/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address List And The 9335 OALGen encountered error 8004010f while cleaning the offline addre...

When printing to large scale plotter, is there a max # of lines/pa
I am having problems with printing to my large plotter. Project seems to have issue when printing 325 lines or more. The plot gets long horizontal lines of different lengths running through my data. When I insert a page break at, for example, line 323, the plot looks fine, but I am getting two pages instead of just one. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't think this is a plotter problem. Almost always, problems related to printing are related to the system or the printer driver. That is because Project is using the system to print. The first thing to check is that...

Money 2002 problems
Last week, I was editing an entry, and the program crashed. Since that time, I can not open the program. I have tried everyway I can think of, but nothing happens. My operating system is Windows 98. I could reload the progam, but if I do, will I lose my current data. If that is the case, I do have a relatively current backup. Thanks for you help. Dennis H What error do you see? Reinstalling shouldn't affect your data, but I would take a backup copy of your MNY file for safety anyway. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

Cannot print in Portrait
I have a customer who cannot print the Trial Balance Report in Portrait mode even though she has set it to Portrait in the application setting and the printer driver setting. Any ideas? The paper size is A4. You will need to modify the report and change the page orientation on the report definition window to Portrait or Printer Setting. Don't forget to change security to point to the now modified report. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dm...

Weird scrolling problem with folders
I am having a really weird problem with my storage folders and scrolling to the bottom folder in the list. At the bottom of my email account list ( I have 15 email accounts, mostly imap), I have Outbox and underneath it Storage folders. I have a dozen or so folders in storage folders. When I expand storage folders and try to scroll down to the last item and click on it, the list will jump up , it will frequently jump back up a couple of items, and I can't see the bottom of the list. Does anyone have a bunch of folders in Storage folders, and does this happen to you? YOu have ...

Problem With Front End Server Exchange 2003
i m running exchange 2003 Stan on server 2003. i got Error message on my screen There is no RPC-HTTP Front-end in your exchange Organization. There Must be at Lease on RPC-HTTP Front-end Server in the organization before the RPC-HTTp back and serve. so how can i configuration RPCHTTP Front End www.microsoft.com/exchange On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:11:04 -0800, dua <dua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i m running exchange 2003 Stan on server 2003. >i got Error message on my screen >There is no RPC-HTTP Front-end in your exchange Organization. There Must be >at Lease on R...

'problem starting the Office Assistant'
Hello, I know this is slightly off-topic but... I'm using Excel from Office 2000 and am getting an error on startup which I'd really like to get rid of: - There was a problem starting the Office Assistant. Would you like to try installing it? I did try to re-install it but it didn't help. Any tips on how to get rid of this would be welcome! Thanks! >From Excel, along the menu at top, click Help and de-select "Show the Office Assistant". I'm biting my tongue, trying to resist the urge to editorialize about THAT particular piece of code. On 21 Nov 2005 18:...

Problems with calendar in 2003
Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a list of all the appointments etc I have put in my calendar with headings such as Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Pattern. what have I done wrong and how do I get my calendar to again appear when I click on the Calendar button? TIA Liz J <thejordanschangethistoanatsignclara.net> wrote: > Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom > of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear. Now I only get a &g...

Problems saving excel file from outlook
I have an EU that whenever he saves an excel file from outlook, it will rename the file (by adding the number "2" at the end of the file "file2.xls") and it also changes all the embedding links in the document. (The embedding link of F:\users\file.xls changes to c:\documents and settings\file.xls) Are you setting a Hyperlink base for your links? See Menu > File > Property > Summary tab. Put the original folder location there and when you move or save the file the links will not be renamed. Also assigning a letter to the drive can cause problems (not ...

Problem after e-mail server re-start
Hi, I have the prblem for OWA users to access the Exchange server every times re-started the server, and Outlook users using IMAP connection also experience delays or hangs. The following is found in the event log Source: W3SVC Event ID: 101 The server was unable to add the virtual root '/Exchange' for the directory 'M:\speedsourcing.com\MBX' due to the following error: The system cannot find the path specified. The data is the error code. From the Internet Services Manager, paths for Exchange, ExchWeb & Exadmin are all unavailable. The first two can be manually r...

Area graph problem.
Hello, I have two columns of data, one for Chainage, and one for Elevation. Basically, it's the data of a track; the chainage is the total distance of a particular track point from the starting, and the elevation is the elevation of that particular track point. Anyhow, when I plot an Area graph with the elevation being the Y-axis, and the Chainage being the X-axis, the Chainage doesn't seem to maintain a constant interval. For example, the total chainage is from 0 to 115 km, and total elevation difference is from 2000m to 4000m. In the Y-axis, the elevation has an interval of 25 m...

Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template?
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:06:52 -0800, splendidbcpgm <splendidbcpgm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where do I get Visio 2003 electronics template? Would you like to have a look at my http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

i have problem with password to email server
i just got on the sight. How do i go about finding out the password to outlook express to the email server. I have to set up a internal email system. and everytime i get to log on outlook express it pops up with a window to enter a user and password. but i dont know it. How do i get my password back. can i get in touch with isp and get it. ...

subform problems 06-12-07
Does anyone know how to make a button on the mainform delete the records showing on its subform which is in datasheet view? Thanks for the help! -- Michael Create a query based on the table or query that is the rowsource of the subform. The query should include the Linkchild field of the subform. Set the criteria of that field to: Forms!NameOfMainForm!NameOfLinkMasterfieldOfSubform Change the query to a delete query. Create a button on the main form and in the On Click event open the query. PC Datasheet Providing Customers A Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word Applications res...

Send to Remote user problem
Using Exchange 5.5 on a Win 2k server All users in the office work fine. New employee works exclusively on the road, never coming to the office. I set up the account so that the office people could email through Outlook ( obviously wrong ) to the employee's internet email account. Exchange converts the email address to the local email mail box name and nothing is sent. I know this is my error, but I need help fixing it. The SMTP addresses are User@MyDomain.com the in office mailbox and User1@msn.com the internet address I want everything sent...

Accelerator key problem on custom button
Hi! I added custom menu button with unique accelerator key on it (Map&e). But, accelerator key do not work on it. Is it possible to enable it? Office 2003 (11.8010.6568) If it doesn't work, the most likely explanation is that there is another = visible command with the same accelerator.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Tom...

Utilizing the Print Preview without using a printer
How can I use the Print Preview function and make any necessary changes to my worksheet?..I currently do not have a printer installed, but would still like to be able to have access to the Print Preview functions before I actually print my worksheet. Just install *any* print driver that might be resident on your system, and XL will then enable the "PrintPreview" feature, even though no actual printer is present. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ==========================================...

Strange Print Problem
My forms have a print button which prints a report displaying the same information shown on the form. So far, so good. I found that a few users were using Ctrl P to print and therefore printing the form instead of the report. I have fixed this problem by calling the print button code when the user presses Ctrl P. This works great except for one form where it ignores the keydown code, UNLESS I press the print button first. If the print button has been pressed previously then Ctrl P works just the way I want it to. But if you press Ctrl P before the print button is pressed the standard p...

Problem with delegates Autorisations
Hi All, I have a user that can add delegates to her mailbox however the Autorisation button is always grayed out. What can cause this? only one user and the mailbox rights look OK. We use Outlook 2003 Sp3 and Exchange 2003. Regards, I'd like to add this to my post: -It's the Permission button that remains grayed out -Only one user has the problem. Thanks, "JacquesT" <zx_jacques@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: e0r6HKzmIHA.4504@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I have a user that can add delegates to her mailbox however the > A...

Running Totals Problem
Hi, I=92m having a problem with running totals. I have several spreadsheets with thousands of rows that are broken into groups. I have to create running totals for each group in the spreadsheet. The data is set up as follows, and the running totals formula should be in column C. Column A Column B Column C Apples 1 1 Apples 5 6 Apples 3 9 Oranges 6 6 Oranges 1 7 Pears 2 2 Pears 3 5 Pears 5 10 Plums 8 8 Peaches 3 3 Peaches 2 5 The only way I know of to do this would be to use something like: =3DSUM($B$2:B2) and copy it down for each group...

Page orientation when printing unusual sizes
When printing from Pub2000 to tabloid several years ago it would show vert for horiz and vice versa and would not print correctly. After much frustration QMS gave me a patch but said it was a Microsoft problem. Today I was trying to print a B5J size card and the same thing happened. I tried it on an HP inkjet and it happened again. I dropped the layout into a cheapo Sierra program and it prints correctly but with a loss of some graphic detail. It is a Microsoft problem...what is the solution? When Konica Minolta supplied you with a patch it should tell you it was not a Publisher i...

Printing With Publisher
Hello Everyone, My question is related to mail merge printing using Publisher. Can someone tell me why Publisher when it sends a mail merged job to the print queue, it sends it in groups of ten jobs per queue? Is this a print settings in the application and if so how do i change it so the job is sent as one job in the queue like when your using Microsoft Word to print a mail merge. Any suggestions or comments please! Thanks Hi Steven Rossi (srossi@necc.mass.edu), in the newsgroups you posted: || My question is related to mail merge printing using || Publisher. Can someone tell me why...

Problems with Windows XP updates
Downloaded automatic updates have (4) times caused my computer to not restart. Could not start in safe mode to access restore point. Could not reboot to last known good configuration. Had to repair OS and decided to turn off auto updates. I'm now missing too many updates but it's pointless to download updates - mess up my computer - do repair and have the same thing happen again. Any suggestions? The original Windows XP came installed on my computer, but I did buy a backup CD from Microsoft - this is the CD I've used to do OS repairs. My computer summary is li...