Visio 2007 value stream mapping help guide

Hello,
I would like to have a tutoriel to how to use the VSM template in visio 2007.
Do you have any usefull information that will show how we enter all the data
and customize the mapping ?

I have a specific information on the process icon: how do we change the
number of operator ?
I find how the hide it by right clicking on icon, but I never find how to
change it.
Look on the example on the office web site:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/HA101130241033.aspx
There is 1 operator for Stamping and 2 operators for the assambly box.

Also, on the second picture on that link, the Stamping&Assambly box having a
U shape symboly in it. Do we have to manually create that  or it is a feature
of visio 2007?

 One last thing, do the Value stream mapping add-in in visio 2007 doing some
calculation or automatic link between the box, so you don't need to always
type it?

Thanks for your help

0
Hugo (18)
7/29/2009 9:53:01 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Place your cusor on the operator symbol, left click, from the keyboard type the number of operators desired. That number will be placed to the right of the operator symbol.
Dale

> On Wednesday, July 29, 2009 5:53 PM hugo wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like to have a tutoriel to how to use the VSM template in visio 2007.
> Do you have any usefull information that will show how we enter all the data
> and customize the mapping ?
>
> I have a specific information on the process icon: how do we change the
> number of operator ?
> I find how the hide it by right clicking on icon, but I never find how to
> change it.
> Look on the example on the office web site:
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/HA101130241033.aspx
> There is 1 operator for Stamping and 2 operators for the assambly box.
>
> Also, on the second picture on that link, the Stamping&Assambly box having a
> U shape symboly in it. Do we have to manually create that  or it is a feature
> of visio 2007?
>
> One last thing, do the Value stream mapping add-in in visio 2007 doing some
> calculation or automatic link between the box, so you do not need to always
> type it?
>
> Thanks for your help

> ASP.NET HttpPostedFile Image Resizer
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ba8d2418-6d67-40f7-989c-e90688058778/aspnet-httppostedfile-image-resizer.aspx
0
schrimsh (1)

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

visual basic