Visio 2003 Sample Code

Hi

I am desperatly looking for sample code or Tutorial for developing Visio
2003 in C#

0
ronip (2)
12/1/2003 8:53:20 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Since the Visio 2003 SDK has yet to be released, the Visio 2002 SDK can be
used for the basics. (Hidden somewhere on the MS website)

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
"Roni" <ronip@ectel.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am desperatly looking for sample code or Tutorial for developing Visio
> 2003 in C#

0
lancucki (505)
12/1/2003 1:21:06 PM
FYI

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/visio/techar
ticles/default.aspx?
pull=/msdnmag/issues/03/12/visio2003/default.aspx#top

0
anonymous (74722)

Relaying turned off Exchange 2003
I allowed relaying for 1 internal computer, and it appears the Exchange 2003 server is being used as a relay server. I have turned all relaying off, by saying allow relay from the list below which is now empty. Authenticated users are the only group with send permissions I am still recieveing mail in my badMail folder for nondelivery messages. Will these eventually stop, or could I still be relaying Authenticated users have submit permissions, should I now deny relay permissions as well Bruce BadMail is not necessarily an indication that you are being used as a relay, BadMail is m...

Zip Codes from excel to .csv
I have an excel spreadsheet that I need to convert to a .csv to import. One of the columns is the zip code, including codes that start with 0. However, whenever I convert it to .csv, it strips out the first 0 of the zip code, thus leaving a 4 digit code. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks! Not sure I can help, but your post got me curious. When I save an Excel file containing both zip code formatted numbers and the equivalent in text format, then opened the .csv with Notepad, the leading zeros came through from both formats. Opening the same .csv with Excel stripped the zeros from ...

exchange server 2003 #11
i have installed exchange server 2003 over windows advanced server 2003, but when i am installing sp2 of exchange its not getting installed. pls help me out in this issue. thanks in advance, himanshu Himanshu Soni <HimanshuSoni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have installed exchange server 2003 over windows advanced server > 2003, but when i am installing sp2 of exchange its not getting > installed. > > pls help me out in this issue. > > thanks in advance, > himanshu Please post the exact error messages you're seeing. Post your setup.log file c...

Outlook 2003, IMAP, two entries in Inbox
Hi, recently I have been forced by an IT change to move from using POP to access my mail, to using IMAP. It's not going well so far :-) I am very familiar with Outlook, have used it for years. I have a fully updated, patched, SP2 version of Outlook 2003. My problem is simple: I get two (different) entries in my Inbox folder for each email received from the server if the Inbox folder view is active when the email comes in. One is tagged with the little icon that means "header only" One is not. If I click on the "header" tagged one, in the reading pane it tells me th...

Need help on merging database on Exchange 2003
Hi, My server is running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 enabled. Unfortunately, the anti-virus software deleted a log file under the mdbdata folder and thus the exchange wasnt running. I was able to get it running by deleting all the files on the mdbdata folder and starting from scratch. Now, the users only get new emails and their old emails are gone. I want to be able to recover the old emails/contacts,etc. I still have the priv1.edb file but the .stm file could not be restored from the backup. What would be the best way to recover those old emails? I tried just renaming the mdbdata folder but...

Problem Printing page margin borders with Publisher 2003?
I use Pub 2003, (1) 11x17 page for a 2 page layout newsletter. I have 2 computer for this, one for back-up. When I print from computer one it prints fine, if I use computer 2 it prints the margin borders around the very edge of the page. How do I get to not print that border? I have not added any border or shape on anything. Thank you for you help! same printer? with same rev. print driver? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "docproc" <docproc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ADFF825-466C-4D68-963E-1EA51ABF93D2@micro...

Exchange 2003 Backup recommendation
I just installed exchange 2003 for 50 users. Email is not mission critical, but still in case of disaster I need to get it back up and running within the day. I have plenty of hard drive space and do not use tape backup. What is some of my options for backup and restore? Use NTbackup to backup your exchange server. open NTbackup on the Exchange computer, and there you'll see an additional object called "Microsoft Exchange Server." under it, select the information store object. this will do an online backup of your exchange server. also backup the "System State" object ...

Exchange 2007<>2003 mail-enabled Universal>Global>Local scope groups issue
Hi We have thousands of email DL's which delivery silently fails when sending to. I'm aware when a new DL is created in e2007, the scope is universal. Recently we installed a e2007 server with mbx/CA/ht roles then this issue started Why is this impacting all the existing domain/local domain global mail-enabled DL's Looks like the scope of every group will need to be changed to universal? Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks, Mike On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:57:39 -0400, "Mike Bonvie" <m@d.net> wrote: >Hi > >We have thousands of email DL's w...

Word 2003 text
Unwanted vertical lines are appearing haphazardly in the text of my book "Granny Trek". How do I remove them? Ctrl delete removes them but they reappear further down the page when return is hit. If the lines are in the side margin, they could be change bars. Check the Track Changes tab of Tools | Options to see whether perhaps you have change bars enabled and all other markings set to None. If so, turn off Track Changes (turned on inadvertently, no doubt) and accept all the changes. If the lines are in the middle of the text, perhaps they are bar tabs? Go to Format ...

Installation Error
Proceeding with CRM30_SBS2003R2 instruction, following the above document to the letter, installing with Administrator (Domain Admin credential), the following error showed up about 2/3 of the way: Installing SQL Server Reporting Services Microsoft CRM3.0 Server Setup Publishing CRM reports failed. System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The Operation you are attempting requires a secure connection (HTTPS). ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.SecureConnectionRequiredException: The operation you are attempting re quires a secure connection (HTTPS). at Microsoft.R...

Mutiple Domains in Exchange 2003 working with Outlook 2003 & OWA
Hi I am playing around with a trial of Exchange 2003 Server, everything works well, I setup exchange with domain1.com, then I added another domain to exchange called domain2.net, that works well too. What I want to do is have like what Outlook 2003 has when setting up multiple email accounts where you can select the email address you want to send a particular email from. How can this be done through exchange 2003, with outlook 2003 and OWA. As I have got a small business which I am looking at putting in an exchange 2003 server. with 2-3 domains that exchange sends and deleivers email...

Access 2003 Runtime and KB-945674
After applying Service Pack 3, I had to apply this KB due error on combobox with more than 31 fields on RowSource. Hot Fix process installation completes successfully BUT nothing has changed, that is, "MsAccess.exe" version still is 11.0.8166.0 (SP3) instead of 11.0.8204.0 and error on combobox arises again. "Add/Remove Programs" shows that KB-945674 has been installed. I had another installation with "Access 2003 Retail" and everything went fine. Does anyone know an issue with this KB and Runtime version? Best regards. Angel. A few weeks a...

Cannot convert MS Money 2002 to MS Money 2003
When trying to convert any Money 2002 file into Money 2003, I get a message saying the file cannot be accessed due to read-only, drive write-protect, password, etc. How can I get past this problem? Thanks - Duncan See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=115. "Duncan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7bd001c4771c$2154c610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When trying to convert any Money 2002 file into Money > 2003, I get a message saying the file cannot be accessed > due to read-only, drive write-protect, password, etc. How > can I get past this pr...

Eval copy for Exchange Server 2003
Hi, I am trying to locate evaluation copy for Exchange Server 2003. Can someone point me to where I can get it or who I can contact to get it. thanks MM On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 06:50:01 -0800, MM <MM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am trying to locate evaluation copy for Exchange Server 2003. Can someone >point me to where I can get it or who I can contact to get it. > >thanks >MM Not from the Microsoft website any more. A technet or MSDN subscription are your best bets. Ask a reseller to give you a copy from the many items they must have. "MM&q...

Can not run Macro written in Excel 2003 on Excel 2002
Hi all, I have recorded the following Macro .... Sub Paste_TSR() ' ' Paste_TSR Macro ' Macro recorded 27/01/2005 by WayneF ' ' Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteColumnWidths, Operation:=xlNone, _ SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats, Operation:=xlNone, _ SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=False End Sub Basically it just paste's the clip board content's to the given posit...

Excel 2003 Professional Edition - Exporting XML Data
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4D204.7A9B0B60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have optional elements in my schema. Presently, if the cells mapped = to the attributes of the optional elements are left blank, the elements = are written with "0" as the attribute (see example below). However, I = want the optional elements ("Element1" and "Element2" in the example = below) to be omitted from the exported XML file. For example I get ... <Properti...

Equation editor error in Word 2003
Dear All, I receive an error message of "The server application, source file or item cannot be found" when I try to doble-click an equation in a Word 2003 document. OTOH, I am able to insert new equation through "Insert -> Object -> Microsoft Equation 3.0". How can I enable the double-click equation editor start? Thanks, Vadim Here's an article that may help. It's mostly about PowerPoint, but the steps should still apply to Word. Let us know if this clears it up. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00236.htm -- Bob Mathews Director of Traini...

Outlook 2003 with Exchange 5.5 Cluster
I am running an exchange 5.5 cluster using veritas clustering, while testing MS Outlook 2003 I've noticed that when configuring the exchange connector it now does a reverse lookup on the server name not just looking up the user account. this feature locks on to real name of my server rather than the cluster name so upon failover outlook remains bound to the downed server. does anyone know of a to disable the lookup outlook 2000 worked perfectly with the cluster... sadly 2003 does not Thanks in advance Paul I'm having a similar problem. Not using a cluster though. OL2003 resol...

Run Code in Group
Hello All, I am not new to Access but have not used modules, etc. very much. On a form I have a script about 80 lines long that I want to run on the lost focus event of 20 different text boxes. It checks all values against new calculations. The code has been tested and runs fine. The Goal: How can I save that code and then simply enter one line of code for each lost focus event? Is there a way to save it as a script? Please let me know if I have not been clear. Thank you in advance for the help. Adam Kemp Put the code in a standard module. Make sure it is identified as a Public Fun...

excel 2003 problem
66 years old. I have been asked to record daily my weight and blood-sugar count. I am using Excel 2003 on a Vista machine. I am trying to compare monthly averages between doctor visits. I have both columns formatted as 'number' (select column>format>cells>number, 2dp) yet when I try to sum or average the numbers, the formula only includes the most recent 3 cells. And, when formatting, it does not add the 1 or 2 decimal zeros to most of the numbers in the columns. I have selected the entire spreadsheet and made sure the protection "lock" is not selected....

Publisher 2003 Books?
Can anyone tell me if there are any worthwhile books for MS Publisher 2003? If not, would books on earlier versions of publisher work, or have there been significant changes made to 2003? Can someone recomend such a book? Thank you Not a book, but a lot of info here: http://www.publishermvps.com/ On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:02:01 -0700, "whitezb" <whitezb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if there are any worthwhile books for MS Publisher 2003? > >If not, would books on earlier versions of publisher work, or have there been significant changes ...

Outlook 2003 email dragged to Notes folder only shows headers
Outlook 98 thru 2002 allowed me to drag an entire email from the Inbox into the Notes folder. This created a new note that contained the email header AND body. In Outlook 2003, I can only get about 1 in 7 emails to do that, regardless of the format of the incoming email. The rest of the newly created notes only display the header information of the email - but no body. This only occurs with the Notes folder. Contacts, Tasks, and Calendar work fine. Co-workers on Outlook 2003 have also reported the same issue. We are running Outlook 2003 with Office XP on Windows XP. All updated. Outlook con...

2003 to 2003 move?
I'm in the final stages of a 5.5 to 2003 migration. I used a swing server to get off of the 5.5 server since this place used what was supposed to be their new exchange server for a new SQL server instead. So we needed to swing to a temporary machine so the old one could be ripped apart, new drives put in, upgraded, and rebuilt as a clean 2003 DC. Exchange 2003 enterprise is installed on it now, and I've moved two mailboxes so far and tested, and everything works fine. I know of the documentation for the 5.5 to 2003 move, including system folders (free/busy, forms, etc). Is there a ...

Special Bug in Outlook 2003
I have a particolar user. on Outlook 2003. When the user send a mail to one receiver from the address book, And let check the address by double click the receiver name that is nothing wrong, then send out, but...... After that, let check the history in "sent item" , Find out that this mail arrive to other address that is other one in address book.....????? I don't know why??? Thak you for your help! What address is it sent to? and old address that is no longer used? Find and rename the nk2 file and see if it corrects it. It's at C:\Documents and Settings\username\A...

RSS Reader for Outlook 2003?
Anyone have any suggestions for an RSS reader for Outlook 2003? I see some listed in Microsoft's marketplace but am wondering if anyone's used one that's worth trying out. Thanks I've used newsgator and attensa. Both are free solutions. "Tony" <|toxendine@hoopercorp.com|> wrote in message news:%23BD9uDeXIHA.1132@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Anyone have any suggestions for an RSS reader for Outlook 2003? I see > some listed in Microsoft's marketplace but am wondering if anyone's used > one that's worth trying out. > > Thanks ...