Visio 2003: How do you resize a shape that has been imported?

I am using the import method of a page object.  I am successfully
importing a .WMF file into my drawing.  However, with Visio 2003, the
image that imports into Visio 2003 is much bigger than the drawing
page.

When I am executing the same code with Visio Standard 5c instead, the
imported image automatically resizes to the drawing page.

I have tried to use the ResizeToFitContents method but this seems to
make the drawing page fit the image. But, I need the image to scale
down to the drawing page.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Here is a sample of my VB code.

'***************************************
Dim pageVisio As Visio.Page

' Create a reference to the active page, which wmf can be imported
Set pageVisio = g_appVisio.Application.ActivePage

' Import windows metafile format.
pageVisio.Import "C:\somefile.wmf"
pageVisio.Shapes.CenterDrawing

'***************************************

0
grhodes (4)
8/19/2005 7:17:11 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

creating stationery in outlook 2003
Hi everyone, Apologies if my question is sooo basic no-one needs to ask it anymore! I need to create some stationery that includes company logo and address details. I have good word skills but no web development...I've been into the Mail format dialog, Stationery picker, New command. This does not give me the options that i need, eg. specifying RGB for font colours, inserting lines etc. From my searching so far, I'm thinking I need to maybe build the page in Word and save the file in HTML format, then get it into the stationery folder?? Can anyone point me to a good "how-...

SBS 2003 inner OWA without SSL
Hello, How could I create my OWA in the inner site without SSL. Today we are working with redirection from http to https with just 80 port is open in the firewall and our SBS 2003 have just on Network interface that use also to the outside publishing and to the inner site. Also I need to change the inner site login to the OWA will be with out the form base authentication because of some workers are working with Linux and some of the properties in the Exchange are looks as emails not calander, notes or tasks. Thanks in advanced, How could I create my OWA in the inner site without SSL...

Sorting Attendee Lists in Outlook 2003
Is there any way to sort attendees by either name or attendee status in Outlook 2003? I don't know how Microsoft could be so oblivious to the need for this feature. You can't even click on the column headers to sort, let alone print out a list of people sorted by accept and decline. Microsoft's online help system recommends Alt + PrntScreen???? How archaic is that? Is there anyone out there that can help me??? Thanks! ...

An Outlook 2003 Problem

copy does not work in word 2003

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

Importing spam list
Hi, I have a long list of spam email addresses that I want to import into outlook. How do I do this? Do they have to be separated by commas? Thaks, Paul Where is this spam list generated? What version of Outlook? Where do you propose to import them? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Paul Ellis asked: | Hi, | I have a long list of spam email addresses...

Distribution Files for MFC in VS .net 2003

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

How do I import from LotusOrg 6.0?Import command only has 5.0
I am trying to import my calendar data from Lotus Org V6.X. Under the file command, it will only import from V5.X. Does anybody have any help for me since I would like to convert to Outlook from Lotus Organizer. Don Kiamie donalbert@mindspring.com In news:32C8F514-3EA5-4802-B1A4-F9C66E77293A@microsoft.com, DonAlbert <DonAlbert@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I am trying to import my calendar data from Lotus Org V6.X. Under > the file command, it will only import from V5.X. Does anybody have > any help for me since I would like to convert to Outlook from Lotus > ...

Import reg files into Registry, without UAC
Hi, I've got a .reg file to be imported silently in a batch. The file contains only entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, therefore can be imported without elevation. This works well with the regedit /s switch on limited accounts, however on admin accounts, elevation UAC prompt is still shown, even though it's not needed. How can I prevent this? Thanks, Jens Jens M�ller wrote: >Hi, > >I've got a .reg file to be imported silently in a batch. The file contains >only entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, therefore can be imported without >elevation. >...

cell selection gone crazy on Excel 2003

Install 2003 after 2007?
I had Office 2003 and upgraded to 2007, other than Outlook I didn't like it. I wanted to reinstall 2003 Excel & Word. Per instructions here I uninstalled 2007 except Outlook and upon attempting to reinstall 2003 I get the error message, "Business Contact Manager requires Outlook 2003, please install Outlook 2003 before running setup". Help please. Thanks in advance... Bob Answered in the other group post "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message news:jH5Xl.21061$IP7.4196@newsfe23.iad... >I had Office 2003 and upgraded to 2007, other tha...

Link and Embed in 2003
Using the Insert>Picture>From File comand we can use either the 'insert' or 'link to file' command to insert a picture. During our development we prefer to link pictures then when completed save the .ppt with all pictures embedded. 1. When pictures are in slides during design is it possible to tell if the picture is linked or embedded? 2. Is there a way to embed any/all linked pictures when the slide presentation is completed without going to each slide and reinserting the picture as 'insert' Cheers! -- Blumburg In article <07E6153F-5D...

Outlook 2003 Imap Folder Disappears
The IMAP mail folder in my Outlook 2003 program keeps disappearing. If I recreate the mail profile settings, everything's okay. Have to do this 2-3/day. Not sure why this happens. Any assistance is appreciated. ...

Excel 2003
I wrote the Macro myself, so I know it is safe, but I can't run it. I decreased the security to low, But I don't have a DIGITAL signature of my own to install. Can someone point me in the right direction? Many thanks in advance. Never mind - I found out that I had to shut down Excel and restart it for the change to take effect. "Jeff Lloyd" <jbl85@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OETm0Z2PEHA.3708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I wrote the Macro myself, so I know it is safe, but I can't run it. I > decreased the security to low, But I don't have a DIG...

Stop changing of languages in Word 2003 when typing letter.
While typing a letter in Word 2003 it changed from English to what looked like Arabic language. I have rebooted 3 times and started over and still the same occurs. I even copied what I had in English to an email in Yahoo and sent it to myself and rebooted. Came back to that same email and copied it to a new email that I started to myself, and when I started typing it would only type in what looked like Arabic language. This happened to me once a couple of weeks ago, but never occurred again till now. What do I do? In the Language dialog box, turn off the option to autom...

Cannot Email from Outlook 2003..no "send" button present
I cannot send letters or attachments of any kind..I tried reinstalling Outlook 2003 didn't solve the problem..Help You have to close your new message and then the send/receive button appears on your inbox screen. Click that and then it will send. ...

can not Send/receive using Outlook 2003
Just bouhght new computer and am loading all of my software that worked onmy old one. When I try to send and recieve I get the message object not found. I have used test and this work ok. I have also reloaded all of my broadband and office software numerous times to no prevail. Software Windows xp Office 2003 ADSlL broadband with bigpond Gp Check to make sure the accounts are setup correctly if they are then run Detect and Repair, still an issue then create a new profile. May also want to check your anti-virus software program setting for outgoing mail and disable that option. Rega...