VISIO 2002 Wants Me to ACTIVATE Again?

I Have been running VISIO 2002 on my replacement Hard Drive since July (I
had backed up my original "data.dat" file found in the following  directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data
prior to Hard Drive Crash).

I recently purchased a new monitor, and had to update my NVIDIA drivers.
Now all of a sudden VISIO 2002 wants me to activate the product again.  The
New Monitor added USB drives, and the driver is different, but I wouldn't
think VISIO 2002 would care.

None of the other OFFICE Components Care including FrontPage 2002 and
Publisher 2002.

I copy the data.dat key back into directory and it keeps telling me I have
only 6 more times I can use the software.  I may do a full system restore,
to avoid going through activation again.

Why is VISIO 2002 (XP) wanting me to reactivate?

-Bob

0
SierraTech
3/14/2006 9:20:08 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2002 #181
My Outlook 2002 (about 1 year old) interface image comes up just fine (inbox, calendar, tasks, notes, etc) but the program always issues an error message when any thing is typed into Calendar, Inbox-New, etc. The message reads "Could not save item. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook". Well, I have restarted Outlook, numerous times. I have turned the computer off and restarted Outlook. And re-installed my Outlook 2002 disk. All to now avail. If anyone has an idea what's wrong, please indicate. Or call me (Greg ...

Outlook 2002
I'm having problems with send/and receive. All the information in my email account is correct and yet the pop3 fails. MY ISP is comcast and they have given the correct port. I am running XP. When I go into Detect and Repair, I get a pop up box for Windows Installer it says the patch package could not be opened. Verify ....... I'm wondering if I could use Outlook with MNS hotmail.com. Would you know the correct POP address and the Port Number. I might have better luck with my outlook email if I use hotmail instead of comcast. Comcast is sooo bad. They couldn't help ...

Convert Lead Notes, Activities and Security
As noted by others, the Activities and Notes do not convert when a Lead is Converted to an Account, Contact and/or Opportunity. It was recommended to simply click on the Originating Lead to get this information; however, this does not work if the Account has been re-assigned as the Lead ownership remains in tact and it is not Shared. Ex. We have a telemarketing team that works with the Leads. Once the Lead is nutured, it is converted to an Account, Contact and Opportunity. The Account is then Assigned to a Sales Person. The Re-Assignment then changes the ownership of the associated Con...

Outlook refuses to reinitiate wants Default folders
Using WinXP Pro, IE 7.0 Beta, Office 2000 and Office 2003. Used HP iPAQ and it messed up my Outlook 2000, or was it the Outlook 2003 that did it. Since July I cannot reinstall and get it back. I have tried an uninstall of Outlook via the Control Panel > Add/Remove programs, but there is no Outlook as a separate. So then I did a do not install under Control Panel. No luck thereafter. My System Restore for the earlier date is refused. Can anyone suggest a solution? 2.) Where should I collect up the email files/folders so that I can reinitiate my accounts and the stored emails once I d...

Outlook 2002 #89
When I install Outlook 2002, and try to add an e-mail account with an Exchange profile, I get a message consisting of: Unknown error 0x9004010f ...

Outlook 2002 #209
I have several users who run Outlook 2002 Service Pack 2 on their PCs and who are experiencing the same problem. They receive messages from other users and the messages will have an "attachment icon" as though there should be an attachment. When they open the message there is no attachment, and when they check with the sender, the sender confirms there was no attachment. Does anyone know why the attachment icon would be showing up when there is no attachment? The messages are usually being sent between two Exchange users on the same server. ...

MS Access 2002 SQL to Oracle 9 PL/SQL
Are there any products that can convert MS Access 2002 SQL to Oracle 9 PL/SQL? I do NOT want to convert the database, only the SQL statements. Thank you. Posted on: microsoft.public.access.conversion microsoft.public.access.odbcclientsvr microsoft.public.access.queries Did you ever find an SQL converter? I'm facing a similiar issue. Thanks, Todd "MartinX" wrote: > Are there any products that can convert MS Access 2002 SQL to Oracle 9 > PL/SQL? I do NOT want to convert the database, only the SQL statements. > > Thank you. > > Posted on: > microsoft...

CRM 4 cannot activate Language pack activation after upgrade
Hi folks!! I have an important migration to work on, basically driven because of the need of the language pack, but after upgrading from 3 to 4, I cannot activate the language pack. They install without error, but no way to activate them. I am almosr certain it may be related to the fact that many of the different entities may have found themsleves modified and some "default" field removed (as some other post mentionned), but just in case, I am posting this request for help. I am goign to embark in trying to work around this by doing (in lab of course) many steps to see if it will...

Activity.Route
I am trying to programmatically move an email from a user's assigned folder to his In Progress folder. It doesn't seem like you can use Activity.Route to do this. Has anybody done this before? ...

Service Appointment, Activity History, and "Due Date"
When I create a service appointment in CRM, and I check the "All Day Event" check box, the schedule start and end times disappear, and the dates sync. This seems logical. However, when I look in the activity tab or the history tab the "Due Date" displays the next day. For example, I create a service appointment where the scheduled start date is 2/10/2007, and I select the "All Day Event" checkbox. The scheduled end date is set to 2/10/2007, the duration is set to 1 day, and the time fields disappear. If I view this service appointment in the activities ...

help wanted in updating worksheet automatically
Could you please help us with an excel query. We have an excel file with fields in a random order. The values in these fields have to be picked up and arranged one below the other in a separate area. The values to be picked up always have a fixed cell address. Awaiting reply Elle How about just selecting the range, copy it, paste it to its new location. Then select that new range and do Data|Sort? Madhu wrote: > > Could you please help us with an excel query. > > We have an excel file with fields in a random order. > > The values in these fields have to be pic...

typed 2500 addresses,in Excel want to know mandals list Who?
I Typed 2500 addresses of various Districts,in Excel Now i want to saperate them mandal-wise, How can i do ? What is mandal-wise? Give an example! -- Regards! Stefi „appica” ezt írta: > I Typed 2500 addresses of various Districts,in Excel > Now i want to saperate them mandal-wise, > How can i do ? ...

Outlook 2002 reply email going from different account
Dear All, I've Outlook 2002 which came with Office XP Pro. I've configured 2 email accounts with different domains. E.g.vikrant@abc.com and vikrant@xyz.com. abc.com is default email and xyz.com is second in order. The problem is that, when I receive an email for abc.com and when I hit reply button the it says "this mail will be sent using xyz.com account" when its supposed to go from abc.com. But it does'nt do the same thing for xyz.com. i.e. when I reply to a mail received to xyz.com it goes from xyz.com account itself. I've tried everything from formatting t...

Pie Chart: want separate chart for each "RN"
Hi All. I have a report, which contains numerous amounts of data, so there are several subreport in the main report. Each subreport is broken out by "RN". The subreports contain rows of data, counts & percentages. Everything works fine, EXCEPT, the Pie Chart subreport. It is pulling in ALL "RN" #'s, making a very ugly pie chart. So, I want to run the data once for a "TEAM" of "RN's" but have the report separate out as many different reports as there are "RN's". Which it does this for ALL OTHER pieces of data, excep...

Money 2002 Online Price Updates
I have recently updated my computer to VISTA and have had to re-instal Money2002 Personal and Business edition. Since then the online price updates no longer run on start up. I have to manually use the update price option and this does retrieve updated prices for the shares as expected. Does anyone kn ow how to fix the problem so that the update of prices happens automatically every 6 hours as it used to do when I was using Windos XP Home? Thanks in antcipation of getting a resolution to this problem. ...

outlook 2002 #40
Can you create random recurring meetings in Outlook 2002 on random dates ken wrote: > Can you create random recurring meetings in Outlook 2002 > on random dates why? ...

Applying the same macro to multiple Visio documents
Hi, I have created a macro which allows me to convert some of the information in my visio documents to text file. The problem is that I have dozens of visio files which I need to apply this macro to in order to create text files for each of these files. Is there an easy way in which I can apply the macro to all these files? Maybe there is a quick way of loading a macro into an visio document so that it runs when you open the visio file. Thanks for your help, Barry. There is an example of looping through a directory of Visio files at visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm. Look at the second item la...

Need help for Outlook 2002 -can not write or print email in color
I am using Word as email editor and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in color need advice color changes do not "stay" ARe you using HTML as the message format? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, elliotsh asked: | I am using Word as email editor | and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in | color | need advice | color changes do not "sta...

Outlook 2002, can't open links
Hi In Outlook 2002 when I try to click on a link in an email to open it I get the message that it is blocked. I have reduced the security settings under Tools->Macro to Low but still no joy. What is the problem and how can I open links by clicking on them? Thanks Regards More info can be found here: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- -Patrick Reed "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:O7KK%23jiTJHA.1560@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > In Outlook 2002 when I try to click on a link in an email to open it I get &...

Exchange Message Tracking activation failure
Hi out there, I have the following problem. We have Microsoft Exchange 2003 SP1 (Build 7226.6 SP1) on a cluster. Anytime i want to enable "Message Tracking" or "subject logging and display" i get an error "You Must connect to the WMI service on the target Exchange Server to invoke this method" Facility: Microsoft Exchange Management ID no: c10327c5 Microsoft Exchange Management I have no matches trying to find the id on googlegroups or google itself. What could that be? Have restarted the hole server. Nothing. Thx cHRIS Nobody ever encountered this Problem o...

Converting a Groupwise address book to Outlook 2002
Can it be done? Yes, it can be done. We just finished doing it. We used a product callled Wingra GroupWise Migrator for Windows. The cost is $10/mail box. We moved 135 mailboxes with calendar and contacts. www.wingra.com for more info. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:08:15 -0800, "Will Straface" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can it be done? ...

Workflow: assigning activities to another users
Is it possible in some way? I want to assing workflow-created task to some user... could at least be done by calling a workflow assembly which you would have to write ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Rock3" <Rock3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69D8B77C-7B33-45B9-BE9D-2EE721CB9F28@microsoft.com... > Is it possible in some way? I want to assing workflow-created task to some > user... ...

how I build a prototype form in visio?
how I build a prototype form using Visio 2003/ Hi Mandra, Are you using VBA, or are you trying to use the Visio Active X control? -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP Free Visio shapes: http://www.visguy.com/category/shapes Visio programming info: http://www.visguy.com/category/programming/ Other Visio resources: http://www.visguy.com/visio-links/ "mandira" <mandira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B7DF184-8145-45F7-977B-F25A6F89D4D9@microsoft.com... > how I build a prototype form using Visio 2003/ ...

Frontape 2003 activation
I just bought Frontpage 2003 on Ebay- seller assures me the software has been deleted, but had been activated. I bought FP to use in the future on a new computer that I plan to buy in 2011 - so I do not want to activate the software now, but probably in 2011. Since Microsoft is discontinuing support to FP, 1) will I be able to activate the FP software in a year or 2- and 2) if I use the telephone activation, can I "delete" the "old" activation and get 2 new activations on my computers without a problem. I'm hesitant to to try to activate the software now o...

Exporting a filter from outlook 2002
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a filter then exporting that filter out of Outlook? Seems simple - but I am having some difficulty thanks Filter for what? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Chris asked: | Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a | filter then exporting that filter out of Outlook? | | Seems simple - but I am having some difficulty | |...