Visio 2002 One Day Timeline

Is it possible to create a 24hour timeline with Visio 2002, with hour by hour
divisions?
0
Befuddled (8)
9/24/2007 6:44:02 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:44:02 -0700, Befuddled
<Befuddled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to create a 24hour timeline with Visio 2002, with hour by hour
>divisions?

I think this was added in Visio 2003.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd
http://www.electronic-chip-packages.sandrila.co.uk/

"Paul Herber" wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:44:02 -0700, Befuddled
> <Befuddled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Is it possible to create a 24hour timeline with Visio 2002, with hour by hour
> >divisions?
>
> I think this was added in Visio 2003.
>

> --
> Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd
> http://www.electronic-chip-packages.sandrila.co.uk/

0
Befuddled (8)
9/24/2007 7:32:02 PM
Yes, Paul's right.  I've just checked both and the hours division doesn't
appear in 2002.  You'll get a span of a day and can add your own hour
markers but it will have to be manual I'm afraid.

Best regards

John

John Goldsmith
www.visualSignals.co.uk

"Befuddled" <Befuddled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> So it definitely can't be done in 2002? I'm using the version provided by
> my
> company, so I can't just upgrade.
>
> "Paul Herber" wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:44:02 -0700, Befuddled
>> <Befuddled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Is it possible to create a 24hour timeline with Visio 2002, with hour by
>> >hour
>> >divisions?
>>
>> I think this was added in Visio 2003.
>>

>> --
>> Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd
>> http://www.electronic-chip-packages.sandrila.co.uk/

Outlook 2002 and Inbox
Problem: E-mails that come directly to Outlook 2002 Inbox open without format (plain text, lines all run together). But e-mail that comes through my Yahoo account to Outlook retain their formatting. How can I retain formatting for both, so I can read my e-mail? I have tried all the usual settings. Can someone help? Thanks. ...

Outlook 2002 (text wrap at 72 characters)
How does outlook wrap text i.e a space and then a new line. Why does outlook wrap text in the middle of a word instead of whitespace? ...

Import mails from netscape 7.1 to outlook 2002
Please do let me know the steps that is involved in importing mails from netscape 7.1 to outlook 2002/XP. Thanks in Advance..... Arun ...

Control Code
If I had a Button what On Click code would I need to increase the date 1 day The text box [tbStartDate1] Thanks for any help.....Bob Hi Bob, A simple Me.tbStartDate1 = Me.tbStartDate1 +1 will do Regards Jacob "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:Ot$CfjbxHHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | | | If I had a Button what On Click code would I need to increase the date 1 day | The text box [tbStartDate1] | Thanks for any help.....Bob | | Thanks Jk havent heard from you for a while, Its my bet this year on the Mel Cup , we go 1/2s ;) Bob "JK" <...

install more than one device with same driver
we use a simplified version of DevCon for installing a driver and it works fine, but now we have multiple instances of the device, all controlled b y the same driver (this is a serial port emulator). Say I need to install three instances. When I run install.exe once for each instance, every time it finds an already installed device, it repeats installing that, so in total we see 6 installs (1+2+3). I must admit that most of what goes on in install is blackmagic to me. But is it possible to call install once and have it install all 3 devices in one run? Thanks, Jan "...

need to uninstall money 2002 from XP home
I just got a new hard disk because of a crash, and had the bundled software installed. Somehow there was a trial version of money 2002, and I didn't realize it. I tried to reinstall my money 2000 and it wouldn't work until I uninstalled 2002. In trying to uninstall 2002, the computer got into some strange state where it thinks it is installing 2002 and won't let me either install 2000 or uninstall 2002. It is requesting the 2002 install cd, which I don't have. EEGAD -- I just did a very unintuitive thing. In the "add remove programs", I did a modify program rathe...

Permission for one user to access all mailboxes
Hi Using Exchange Server 2003 SP1 in Windows 2003 domain. How do I give one particular user - not a domain administrator, access to all users mailboxes, especially their calendars to insert and delete appointments. This user does not have a mailbox. This account is used by an HR application to update their calendars with leave information. Thanks Rajia Grant the account Send As and Receive As permissions on the mailbox store(s). -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "Raji A" <rajia@envbopdotgovtdot....

One Register with Line Display Not Working
Hi all ~ I've got a problem with one register's line display. It's a Posiplex 7000. I've got two of them, one works and the other doesn't. I was able to get the line display to work last week, except for the minor problem with the line wrapping from above. Now the text is messed up - it looks like the Matrix code. Actually, it looks like the font like the Matrix code (from the movie) or like ascii. I tried restarting the pc, unplugging the display and I re-tried the driver from Posiflex. It looks like it's a problem within POS, because if I switch to another app...

Visio Off-Page References
Is it possible to link off-page references in visio to another workbook? I have multiple off-page references both within and outside of the work book I am in. I would like to have the dynamic links both internally and externally. When I drag the off-page reference icon onto the page, the dialogue box that opens only allows a link to a new page within the workbook or an existing page within the workbook. How can I link to another workbook? rather than the off page connector, consider using hyperlinks al <blossomdkb@msn.com> wrote in message news:1170180558.681979.79210@s48g2...

Error when converting Access 97 to 2002
Hi, I get this error when I try converting an Access 97 database to Access 2002 on a XP machine.. "The current user account doesn't have permission to convert or enable this database." I thought the Access 97 mdb might have been secured, I checked it and found that it is only linked to System.mdw The 97 mdb file works on all NT machines with Access 97 installed on it. But when I try converting it using Access 2002 Database utility for converting it gives me this error Please help... Jack. Hello, Check out the following kb article ACC2000: "The Current User Accou...

Merging three workbooks and worksheets into one and automatically sorting
Hi all, I am trying to merge three workbooks and worksheets into one and then have the data sorted automatically in the order of the workbook names. For example: I have three workbooks named ... Workbook1, Workbook2, Workbook3 with one worksheet in each named ... Sheet1. All three worksheets have column headings with some column headings being identical in all three worksheets and some columns being unique to each individual worksheet. I would like to merge all three workbooks and worksheets into one and sorted in the order of the workbook names. i.e. merge Workbook1 first, followed by Wor...

combining several excel files into one file on same worksheet
Hi, I'm trying to combine several excel files (monthly data) into one file for analysis. I need the macro to put the data from each file successively, by row on one worksheet (e.g., January data has 15 rows, February data has 20 rows and when combined, February data is put on the same worksheet as January data begining on row 16)? Can this be done? If so, please let me know how. I'm not a programmer and very new to using macros. Thanks in advance! :confused: --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try the example on my Tips page http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm ...

Money 2002 to Excel 2000 on Win98SE #2
Hi Cal, thanks for the help. I installed the program but it is looking for a copy of Money on the machine, which we don't have. All we have is the .mny file on a diskette. Any other ideas? Thanks >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, Gerry wrote: > >>Hi, I am a Scout leader here in Canada. The previous >>person in charge of our troop's finances used Microsoft >>Money 2002. I don't have any financial software. I was >>told there is a converter to take a .mny file and bring it >>into Excel. The file is from Money 2002...

Ensuring only one commission per product in Access Table
Good afternoon, Please can someone help me. In my Access Database I have a table called tblCommission, with the fields: Commission_ID;Client_account; Product_code; Commission; Exchange (£ or $) I need a method to ensure that each client can have a commission set for every product - but that a client cant have to commission's for one product: eg: I need a method to prevent this: Comm_ID Client_account Product_code Commission Exchange 1 000001 Coke 3 $ 2 000001 Coke ...

Outlook 2002 #187
Where is the setting in Outlook 2002 that tells it to leave the email messages on the server for xx number of days? Account properties on the advanced tab. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Larry asked: | Where is the setting in Outlook 2002 that tells it to | leave the email messages on the server for xx number of | days? ...

Outllook 2002 & Terminal Services
In trying to run Outlook 2002 on our Windows 2003 Terminal Services box, our users get an error that Outlook was not shut down properly and do they want to start it in Safe Mode. My first assumption is that this is a rights issue, but I don't have a clue where to start looking! ...

Copy one cell to entire column
This seemingly very simply question has me baffled. I have a column of data that I need to perform an operation, something similar to '=f2-36161'. Column F has the data in numeric format. I add a column, say Column G. Then I put into G2 the '=f2-36161' and then convert this new number to a date formatted 'mm/dd/ccyy'. I'd like to replicate (copy/paste) this G2 calculation and operation down through the entire Column G. [Column G is about 15000 rows deep.] Is there an easy way to do the copy/paste or replicate without copying G2 and then copy/paste MANUA...

Publisher 2002 layout
This question came from colleague: ?I am working on a newsletter in Microsoft Publisher 2002. I am copying a text box from one newsletter and pasting it into another newsletter with the same page layout and format. Even though the toolbar reflects the correct format, the text does not fit in the text box and it looks different?. Any suggestions? -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com If everything else is the same, when you paste the box it is in front on the second newsletter and maybe in the back in the first. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps...

comparing cells in one column to another #2
I found a way around this but copying the cell value from th spreadsheet to a temporary string variable. Then I compared tha temporary variable to the array. Is there a better way -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1286 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26325 ' This cycles through the target column and displays matches b reporting ' the array element with the corresponding value ' you can initiate the call :...

Change One word automatically in multiple locations
How do I make word automatically change a word in a document once it changed in one location? Example I have a master document that some times I say City or it may say county in the first half of the document. I would like it to automatically update the other locations to read the same way on I have made this change. I hope I explained properly. Hi, I believe that you cannot do that as there are different physical locations for that document(or copies in another way). I am not aware if you are in a server or a shared location with other computers but what you may do for future ...

Sending messages in Plain text format to one email recipient by default in OL2002
I use OL2002. I've opened up the contact, "Joe Smith". I double-click on the email field. It shows that the "Internet format" field is "Send plain text only". However, when I draft an email to this contact, "Joe Smith", it still goes out as HTML. (And if it is sent as HTML, he never receives it.) While drafting the message, if I remember to go to the tool bar and change it from HTML to Plain text, Joe Smith will receive the message. But, if I forget to change it from HTML to Plain Text, then Joe never sees the message. Also worth noting:...

merging separate files into one
My school is planning on using Publisher 2003 next year to create the yearbook and I was wondering if there was a feature in Publisher where I could create multiple files and later merge them into one big file. Say staff X has pages 1,23,45,46,etc... and staff Y has pages 2,3,4,66,54, etc... and so on, in separate files and I want to merge them into one. Yes, the feature is known as Copy and Paste. Sorry. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brady Dahl" <Brady Dahl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57CF44CB-45B9-4DDF-B6B7-0A1CAC5D4C41@microsoft...

Outlook 2002 delay on opening messages
I just installed Office XP SP2 and the security patches for Outlook, but now every time I try to open a message it takes 5 seconds. How can I fix that? Try going to Tools -> Options -> Other and disabling Instant Messaging integration. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Noah Doyle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07f901c3d506$f22be970$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just installed Office XP SP2 and the security patches > for Outlook, but now every tim...

Media Center 2002
Hello, I have Media Center 2002 and I recently installed SP3 and now the Media Center does not work. The error says: ehshell.exe - Strong name validation failed for assembly... Is there a fix to this problem? Thank you. On May 30, 12:53=A0pm, "John Smith" <i...@smith.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have Media Center 2002 and I recently installed SP3 and now the Media > Center does not work. The error says: > > ehshell.exe - Strong name validation failed for assembly... > > Is there a fix to this problem? > > Thank you. Di...

How to count no of days?
My data sheet is as below: cloumns day1 day2 day3 day4 day5 day6 bal loss rows 0.5 0.09 0.08 0.09 0.1 0.09 -0.30 XXX In place of XXX I am looking for number of days for which this 0.30 (absolute value) is due. In above case I shoud get 4 days as if we go on adding from day6 we cross 0.30 on day3 and day3 to day6 count is 4. How should I go? -- Alisaheb Think I understand your issue, but are you trying to find a SQL script a VB program, what? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.c...