Visio 2000 (Font Question)

I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a different
color.
How do I do this?  eg. outline black, fill red.

TIA

0
GoAway (21)
11/5/2003 3:26:08 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you have Office installed, insert a Wordart object into Visio.

Randall Arnold

"ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a
different
> color.
> How do I do this?  eg. outline black, fill red.
>
> TIA

0
rarnold (162)
11/5/2003 3:47:41 PM
Select text box; Format | Line, and Format | Fill

Pemo

--
 ,-._|\
 /  Oz  \   Melbourne

"ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a
different
> color.
> How do I do this?  eg. outline black, fill red.
>
> TIA

0
pemo_832 (33)
11/6/2003 9:28:12 AM
Even better than my suggestion!  Nice work, Pemo.

Randall Arnold

"Pemo" <pemo_832@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Select text box; Format | Line, and Format | Fill
>
> Pemo
>
> --
>  ,-._|\
>  /  Oz  \   Melbourne
>  \_,--.x/   Australia
>

> "ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message
> > I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a
> different
> > color.
> > How do I do this?  eg. outline black, fill red.
> >
> > TIA

0
rarnold (162)
11/6/2003 2:15:46 PM
(Shuffling feet with embarrassment)   Aw!!!  Shucks!!!   :-)

Pemo

--
 ,-._|\
 /  Oz  \   Melbourne

"Randall Arnold" <rarnold@kmalp.com_> wrote in message
> Even better than my suggestion!  Nice work, Pemo.
>
> Randall Arnold
>
> "Pemo" <pemo_832@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Select text box; Format | Line, and Format | Fill
> >
> > Pemo
> >
> > --
> >  ,-._|\
> >  /  Oz  \   Melbourne
> >  \_,--.x/   Australia
> >

> > "ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a
> > different
> > > color.
> > > How do I do this?  eg. outline black, fill red.
> > >
> > > TIA

0
pemo_832 (33)

Question on forwarding...
Hi All, I have a client with Win2000 Server and exchange... As it is set up at the moment, all mail address's are forwarded to the CEO of the company. Now they also want all mail address's forwarded to the head of department but STILL to the CEO. In the forward field only one entry can be present. I thought that entering the head of department for each individual forwarding and the head of department forwarded to the CEO would be the answer, but the individuals e-mail go to the head of department but stops there and don't get forwarded to the CEO. CEO | Head of Department ...

Where can I find mathematical fonts ???
Hi all. I've tried to search for mathematical fonts but haven't been lucky. If anyone might know where the fonts can be downloaded for free please let me know. Many thanks Victor -- inderpaul_s1234 AT yahoo DOT com To reply please remove the "1234" and translate the rest. Maybe this will help http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=mathematic Shazzam <a@b.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1a5c12a815657a259896d4@nntp.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com>... > Hi all. > > I've tried to search for mathematical fonts but haven'...

Outlook 2000 with multipule profiles does not close on NT
Exchange 2003 Outlook 2000 Multiple Profiles in outlook NT 4.0 Workstation I have two users that have multiple profiles for their Outlook 2000 client. The email server is Exchange 2003. The workstation O/S is NT 4.0 Service Pack 6.1. When they close out of one profile in Outlook 2000 Outlook will hang and not close. The three finger salute is required to end the task so that they can open Outlook again in a different profile. I have had them try to log off and exit from the Outlook file menu, I have had them try exit from the file menu, I have had them try every way I can think...

Money 2007 Won't Install on Windows 2000??
What's the story, Microsoft? Hard to believe that Money 2007 won't install on Windows 2000! 2000 is still supported by Microsoft, yet their new Money version rejects it. I'm not buying XP, just to run Money. 2000 works fine for me on several machines for all of my computing needs. I'm going to run Money 2006, and start testing a move to Quicken. Open source or Linux money software still has a way to go, so that's out. If not, I'd probably be gone from Money, and Windows as well! I can't imagine what feature that XP has relative to 2000 that is so critic...

Is there a way to make Excel 2000 open a new worksheet in a new w.
Is there a way to make Excel open a new worksheet in a new window Hi 'Tools - options - View' and check 'Windows ins taskbar' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gdub wrote: > Is there a way to make Excel open a new worksheet in a new window ...

Access Denied to AL Attachments
Hello, one of the people in my office has started having a problem were they cannot open ANY attachment that comes into outlook express. They get the message "Can't open this item. Access Denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is not being used." There is plenty of disk space (over 14 gig) We can write to the disk The file is not in use. The OS is Windows 2000 Pro SP 4 Outlook 2000 9.0.0.2711 Can someone help? What directory is outlook trying to open the file in? thats ALL attachments - no matter the file type. it looks like a per...

Outlook 2000 saved attachments get wrong times
Is there anyone out there with Outlook 2000 that can tell me if, when they save any attachment, does the saved file get a modified and created time that is different from your PC's clock time? On two PC's I've tried this (one with Windows XP Pro, one with 98SE), they have the system Date/Time Properties Time Zone set to GMT+08:00, and Outlook 2000's Tools | Options | Preferences | Calendar Options | Time Zone is also set to GMT+8:00. When an attachment is saved, it gets modified and created times 8 hours ahead of the Current System Time (CST). Saving attachments in...

A question for Bill Yanaire
This dumb **** is such fun to pick apart. The **** keeps falling out of his mouth as fast as this idiot can move his lips. The TRUTH is Bill is on cracl/cocaine most of the day. You people are talking a language that Yanaire RyanAire does not understand. It contains LOGIC and FACTS! The Moron has studied SQL Server as a beginner in 2007, and attempted VisualBasic, making some living off these Microsoft products and hence promoting Windows. His brain is too primitive to learn a real language like C or C++. Or be a man enough to code in Assembler, machine codes, octals or just bina...

CRM with MSDE, not SQL Server 2000
I seem to be reading some conflicting things. I'm trying to install CRM on windows server 2003. Do I need to use sql server 2000 or can I setup msde to work with it as the CRM database? For the CRM Server, only SQL Server 2000 is supported. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Dr. Silk" wrote: > I seem to be reading some conflicting things. I'm trying to install > CRM on windows server 2003. Do I need to use sql server 2000 or can I > setup msde to work with it as the CRM database? > > And the best way to get that for the smaller offices is v...

Oulook 2000 import export function not available
Only thing I found so far on MS site was to not allow shring between address book (wab) and Outlook. Tried switvching this on, but still have same problem (import export function from MS Outlook greyed out) Anybody got any ideas David >Only thing I found so far on MS site was to not allow shring between address >book (wab) and Outlook. Tried switvching this on, but still have same >problem (import export function from MS Outlook greyed out) Run your Outlook's SETUP.EXE again and select that option for installation. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, M...

Port questions
Hi All, Just a few questions, wondering if anyone could answer them. 1. Can Exchange server traffic to limited to specific range of port? 2. Is there a recommended range of ports by Microsoft to lock Exchange into? 3. If #2 is no, then how many ports are needed by Exchange (1, 10, 50?). Pick a high range ports say from (62,520+) to lock Exchange into. On Thu, 6 May 2010 11:56:08 -0700, IDK215 <IDK215@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Just a few questions, wondering if anyone could answer them. > >1. Can Exchange se...

ISV.Config url question
Hi! I wan't to create a button that behaves like the Phone Call button on the standard toolbar (open the Phone Call activity without having to go to Activities, New and Choose Activity Type) but that already cames with Recipient and Regarding already fill up. Can i create a button on Menu Bar in the accounts list that can do it? If yes how? thanks, Gon�alo Bol�o ...

Help with Newbie question
When writing a function in a cell, it always refers to that cell, regardless if it moves. (Rows and columns are inserted) When writing in VBA how do I make VBA track the cell's movement, so that when I insert rows and columns with VBA code it is still referring to the same cell? Here is what I am using: MyVAR = Cells(20, 6).Value 'If I insert rows and columns it still refers to cell 20,6 Thanks in advance for any help with this! You could name that cell (insert|name|define) Then you could use: myVar = worksheets("sheet1").range("mynamehere").value f...

outlook 2000 automatic sedn/receive
i just switched to outlook form outlook express. It installed o.k. I can't get it to send/receive automatically. only way to receive messages is to go to "TOOLS", "send/receive" and then it goes out to the server and gets the mail. If you click "send/receive" on the tools bar, it does nothing. anyone with any ideas would be appreciated thanks mikey You need to set an automatic polling interval under Tools->Options->Mail Delivery. And also check the box to send immediately when connected. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies ...

Outlook 2000 IMO contacts problem
Hi, I had to move an employee's office install to a new profile in a new domain, and when I set her e-mail back up, the contacts do not show up when you go to create a new message and pull info from the contacts folder. I have seen this before with OL2002/2003 and know how to remove and add it back in. When I look for info on how to do this on 2000, all I find are articles on MS web site for the Corporate Workgroup version of OL2000, and it says to go to Tools | Services to start, and I guess on the IMO option, there is no Services selection. Can anyone point me to an article ...

Same size font
In which fonts do the letters take up the same amount of space? Do you mean monospace? If so Courier is one -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BrendaS" <BrendaS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39836A70-EF42-4DAF-AE43-4A9EBC4BE916@microsoft.com... > In which fonts do the letters take up the same amount of space? For a start, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Monospace_typefaces In article <39836A70-EF42-4DAF-AE43-4A9EBC4BE916@microsoft.com>, BrendaS <BrendaS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In which fonts do the letters ta...

Chart series legend font size keeps shrinking
Excel 2007. I set the font size at 10pt, but it seems that each time I open the file, the font size gets smaller. By the time it gets to 7pt or less, it is really annoying and I re-set it to 10. It should stay at the size selected by the user, not choose its own size. ...

2 questions
Why is my browser telling me this is not a trusted site, it had never done that before today. vb question This might be a silly question but, how do you make the labels variables change while the program is processing something. Foe example, when you do a search The path changes as it searches through the directories C:\something\else\docs\stuff.txt In the line above the file will change as it lops through the directory, then the diirectory will change from docs to some other directory. I hope that makes sence Thanks "Viper900" <Viper900@discussions.micros...

Query calculated field question
hello I have a query with fields ID, Level, a1, a2, a3, a4,......... a40. The fields a1 to a40 will either be blank or will have an integer value from 1 to 5. I'd like to add a calculated field, called Score, that will give me the sum of these 40 columns divided by (5 times the number of fields that have values). How should I write this calculated field. b) The 40 fields mentioned above have textboxes on a form. Is it generally better to just do the above calculation for Score on the form, or get the calculated value of Score from the query? Victoria, can I suggest you t...

Few questions about VB
1. How can I do number for example 812 from 812,033217 ? I try to do like this but it did not work Dim first as double Dim second as intiger firs = 812,033217 second = first first = second but still firs = 812,033217 :confused: 2. How can I open not .xls file from VB code wrote in Excel file I want to open Solid Works file "example.SLDPRT" in Solid Works o course thx for any suggestio -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi 1. one way: use CInt. e.g. second = CInt(first) >-----Original Message----- >1. How can I do number for example 812 from 812,03321...

Error 0x800703e6 When sending / receiving in Outlook 2000
All started when the user got an error message stating that the Outlook "image" in MSOEACCT.DLL was invalid. I removed Office 2000 completely, ran the cleaner program from Microsoft, rebooted and reinstalled Office 2000. In the MS Knowledgebase, this error seems to indicate an out of memory condition of some sort but it isn't out of memory. This is nothing else helpful I can find on this error either at Microsoft or on Google. I setup Outlook under a different user and still had the same problem so it appears to be a problem with Outlook. It should also be noted that wh...

Re: Access 97 to 2000/XP very very slow
Is there anyone out there who knows what the problem is? I've converted an Access 97 application to 2000 and Xp front end leaving the backend in Access 97, both front end applications run very very slow. Does anyone have any ideas on how to improve this performance? I've done the conversion thing to no avail, then, created a blank 2000 and Xp front end and imported all components into then too avoid the dreaded: "Missing Ref's error" produced during the conversion process. Still the thing runs slow. I have tried everything. I am willing to try other options if you...

Opening Publisher 98 file using publisher 2000
I have a very important document authored using Pub98. Unfortunately, I have upgraded to Pub2000 and when i try to open the pub98 file i get the error message "cannot open file from a different version " Surely there must be a way to open the file with Pub 2000. A very important contract hangs in the balance - Any help would be greatly appreceiated. Thanks Grant By rights you should be able to open the file. If you have Norton: How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us If the file still will not open, sen...

Workflow Question 11-10-05
I am create a workflow for new prospects. I need to add an additional Wait condition but, when I add the Wait condition (to check an activity) my Task isn't in the activity drop-down list. I am inserting the wait condition within an If..then..else statement. If I insert a Wait condition outside of the if..then..else statement then all of my tasks are listed. Here is what I have so far: WHEN OPPORTUNITY IS CREATED if opportunity.prioritycode = Prospect then Task: Schedule an Appointment Email to:[account];Subject:Introduction to PA If opportunity.currentbro...

Some Visio drawings lose text when creating PDF from Word
I have a number of Visio drawings that I've inserted into a Word document, using Edit>>Copy Drawing in Visio then Paste Special (selecting Microsoft Visio Drawing Object and Paste Link). When I compile a PDF using Adobe Acrobat Professional 7, some of the Visio drawings lose their text (all of it). <arggh> Anyone got any ideas or cures?? Thanks Mike ...