Using Visio HTML output within frames

Hi,

I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file.
Unfortunately it is not working.

I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the
target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and
href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should
point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work.

I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page?

I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard.

<v:shapetype
  id="VISSHAPE"
  target="_parent"
  coordsize="2602,2000"
  coordorigin="-1000,-1000"
  stroked="f"
  strokecolor="red"
  filled="t"

<v:fill opacity="0.0"/>
</v:shapetype>

<v:shape type="#VISSHAPE"  href="#" >

Thanks,
-Varma

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Find feature does not work with HTML messages (Content-type: text/html)
I have Outlook 2000 SP-3 running under Windows ME. When using the Find feature to locate all e-mails with a given word in the message, no items are found if the e-mails are of "text/html" content-type. The Find feature appears to work for any messages that have URLs embedded and are "multipart/alternative" or "text/plain" content-type. I noticed a similar post several months ago (see http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=%23qSBYIssDHA.2224%40TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl). Is there a work-around for this problem, or should this be reported t...

disabling data updates within excel pivot table
When saving a Office Web Component Excel Pivot Table, as displayed from with a Web Browser, using the excel export function, I want to be able to freeze the data displayed, so that when ever I reopen the saved excel file the data content does not change to reflect any subsequent changes in the under lying OLAP cube ...

Microsoft Icons for Web Use
I have several Office documents I'm linking to on my web site and I'm looking for where I can download the icons for the Office applications. Anyone? Specifically, I need an icon for MS Word and MS Excel. It was much easier to find the Acrobat icon for use. :( Thump If you have Office you already have access to the icons. Select one of the applications in the MS Office folder then Command+I for Get Info. Click the icon in the Get Info window & Command+C to copy it, Paste to wherever. NOTE: As an FYI, as with all corporate logos & trademarks there are copyright restrictio...

UPDATE using SUM
I have a stored procedure where I am trying to update a temp table in the flow of the sp. I have tried the code below but it gives me an error "Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'GROUP' and I understand the error but don't know how to get around it and still get sums. Can anyone help? Thanks. UPDATE #tempInventoryAnalysis SET [PTDSalesQty] = SUM(CASE WHEN MGB.dbo.tblArHistHeader.InvcDate BETWEEN @StartDate AND @EndDate THEN MGB.dbo.tblArHistDetail.QtyShipSell ELSE 0 END), [YTDSalesQty] = SUM(MGB.dbo.tblArHistDetail.Qt...

Use cell value as cell address
Hello everyone. I have a worksheet "Main" of 39,000 rows in which column B contains a number between 1 and 7,500. Column C is an empty column I have added. The second sheet, "Names" in the book contains a single column - A - of 7,500 names. I want to get the value from the second sheet that matches the number column of the first sheet. In other words, if "Main" cell B3 contains 3780, I want to put the value from "Names" cell A3780 into "Main" C3. How do I do this please? Richard --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi tr...

Can't access hotmail using Outlook Connector for MSN
I can't seem to download anything from my hotmail account into Outlook after setting up a link with Outlook Connector for MSN. Anyone have any ideas? ...

Hyperlinks into VISIO page
While it is possible to link from one visio document shape to another visio file, specific page, I am unable to find or determine (based on testing) the html syntax for connecting from a hyperlink in a different kind of document (like a word or excel file) to a specific page. The default seems to be open to whatever page was last saved. Does anyone know the proper tag for creating this link? #bookmark works for all other microsoft products, but doesn't seem to work for VISIO? Thank you. (and yes, I have already read all the topics in all groups and find no answer - this is the third...

display the value of an unbound textbox in a field within a table
I created 3 textboxs to calculate the number of business days between 2 dates. The 3rd textbox contains the value. I now want to have this value displayed in a table field. I'm sure this is easy but I'm a complete novice and have spent far too much time on this already. Can anyone help! Fibi, The general concept of tables is that they are for storage of data in the background. They are not for display of data. That is what forms and reports are for. Therefore, the appearance of the data in the tables is not normally relevant, and the display of calculated values is im...

Blocking HTML Email
As many of you know, spammers love to use embedded html in email so that the unsuspecting recipient gets a web page or content once the email is opened. Unfortunately, most of these are linking back to "offensive" sites. Is there a way to block these through the Outlook client? Dave <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > As many of you know, spammers love to use embedded html in > email so that the unsuspecting recipient gets a web page > or content once the email is opened. Unfortunately, most > of these are linking back to "offensive" sites...

MAPI Failure message using 2007 word
-- JOHN HASKINS I keep getting this error message when I try to send a document from Word 2007 to my Outlook Email Client, which is my default email setup. I followed the recommended steps that help feature suggested, but that did not work by saving the document then closing and also closing Outlook, which was when word would restart it would start a new MAPI Session. No Go! What much I do. All other applications and software allow me to send to my email client except Office. ...

Make your site eazy to use.
A year or two ago I use to be able to get on CustomerSource very eazily and get information and articles I needed. Now it took me 15 minutes just to sign on. Then I could not find an article about opening a new year or closing 2005. How simple should something that basic be? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreade...

how field name output same as input
Thanks for any help. I have a query from a couple tables, and one of the field names in the table is 'IGP' and I have a field in the query that was IGP and now I changed to IGP: iif(blah IGP blah) which gives me a circular error. The table is used by a bunch of other things, so I don't want to change the field name there, and the field name for the output is used by a bunch of things, so nor do I want to change the name there. I am using Access 2007. I thought about changing the output field to IGP_, and I could change the embedded queries in Excel that use it, but...

To auto-fill using names no longer in address
Is there a way to remove the names for the auto fill feature that are no longer in the address book or contact list? If they are selected the properties for the entry states name is no longer valid Address Book entry. Thanks. State your Outlook version and what you mean by "autofill." Outlook has two different functions this could be: autoresolution or autocompletion. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ernie C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04e601c4913a$f07a15c0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to remove the names for the au...

Use Money 2002 Files in Money 2008
HI, How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial. Thanks. -- Smith Assuming that M2002 and M2008 are both from the same geography you just install M2008, navigate to the .mny file and double click on the file name. If M2002 is non-US version, the quick answer is "you don't". :-( -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Smith" <Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6962F8A...

Use this internet package
--izytvhgodf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zqzdzynieuqqee"; type="multipart/alternative" --zqzdzynieuqqee Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fezlepmdc" --fezlepmdc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerab...

Quest: Console app Build tool return val to VS output window...
I have a console app the I built that I run in another project post-build. Now I want the VC++ build process of the build app to think there is a build error and stop running the post-build cmds so what return value can I exit the console app with that will stop build like the VC++ standard complier and linker command line program can stop for standard build errors... Any help... Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ > Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... Thanks t...

create a report using vba to select the names for the report
Hi, I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as creating a string with customer names in it. Whats next? sample = Selected_Customer_Names= [ABC], [test], [New], [A New One] ...... and so on. Is this correct for the report and/or how do i open the report with the above only listed? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:47:34 GMT, "trevorC via AccessMonster.com" <u44860@uwe> wrote: >Hi, >I need to create a report of selected Customers, I have gone as far as >creating a string with ...

Using IF for conditional formatting?
Need help with displaying blank cells when formulas are inside. The formulas would display a value if the contents of a source cell is filled in. I'm attempting to use in the formula cells(like B2): IF(A2="","",A2*5) If A2 is null, then display blank in B2, else calculate A2 * 5. Is this the best approach to keeping formula cells clear until data is entered? Thanks!!!! Yes -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Barb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fd0201c4...

Error
I have two investment accounts. Both have the same stock. When I enter the symbol in the second account, I get an Error Message "Symbol in Use." Anyone know why this occurs and how two investment accounts can hold the same stock. When asked for the symbol, don't type it in but use the drop down menu. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06d701c39540$e8...

Using Contact's Categories to set message categories
Is there any way to have a rule that sets an incoming message category to the categor(ies) that the sender of the message is assign to in my contacts list? In other words, I have 'George Washington' in my contacts list. George has a category of 'prez' assigned to him. When I get a message from George, I'd like that message to be assigned the category of 'prez' as well. I know I can manually setup a rule to do this for specific contacts, but it would be so much more useful to manage the rule's behavior by setting categories in the contact list. No. Here&...

Using XmlRootAttribute for deserialization
I've seen this come up before, but in my case, things are a little more complex, and I'm having a tough time figuring out how to set an element name that works. I have a configuration file that is my serialized object (I'm using a customer deserializer to add some more XAML-like capabilities): <AppConfigObject> <RuntimeType:Kernel xmlns:RuntimeType="MyNamespace.DefaultKernel, Kernel"/> </AppConfigObject> public class AppConfigObject { [XmlElement] public Kernel {...} } Problem I have is deserializing the child node <Kernel> because it al...

How do I use text in a cell as a range name in a formula
If cell A1 had the text TEST in it and TEST is the name I have given to a group of cells using the name box what formula can I use to give me the sum of TEST, thats is the sum of the cells in the group called TEST. I understand that I can simply have =SUM(TEST), but I want the formula to refer to Cell A1 to get the name ie =SUM(A1) doesn't work obviously Any help appreciated Thank you In this case, you want to use the INDIRECT function. E.g., =SUM(INDIRECT(A1)) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Kiwi" &...

can't access all of my back up after using Osirius program
Hi, I have Windows XP with Outlook 2003. I have backed up my massive amount of emails (400MB) using Outlook Backup from Osirius. Having used this program for smaller amounts of emails with no problems before I then placed the backup onto a disc and formatted the drive. After loading XP and Outlook back on I then tried to restore my backup using the same program. But it runs through the restore procedure without any problems and when I open Outlook up again most of the emails are not there. Outlook Backup has restored my deleted items and my sent items and also all of my accounts as th...

Detailed Time Sheet (overtime, comp time, vacation used)
I need to track in time, out time, in time, out time, overtime, vacation totals (received/used), comp received, comp used, and so. I would recommend to write all the headers on row 1, and start entering the data on row 2. Any column that is a calculation, enter a formula (for example, if column E is the difference of column D and C, enter "=D2-C2") and format the cells as you want the data to be presented (date/time, number, etc.) Hope this helps, Miguel. "Robert D. Sandersfeld" wrote: > I need to track in time, out time, in time, out time, overtime, vacation ...

Anyone Else Use Database Query to Query Another Sheet in the Same Excel Workbook?
Wow! I tried this out, and it seems to work beautifully. It's odd, though, that I haven't seen this technique mentioned in any of the several Excel references that I've looked at. Basically, I have a workbook with several worksheets...one worksheet contains a large list with all the records. I wanted to set up the other worksheets to have certain functions...I wanted them to use only certain columns from the main list, and to contain only certain records from the main list that met specified conditions. This is the best solution I have found so far - i.e., creating database q...