UML use case text not wrapping

Has anybody find an answer to the problem of the text not wrapping ?
I saw several posts, but no answers, is the answer to obvious to post?

The word "connection" becomes
  connectio
  n.

Not pretty. I cant show this to my team of programmers...Changing the
protection to allow "width and height" changes, does nothing. There
seems to be noway to resize these animals!

0
guhar1 (5)
1/28/2006 11:12:12 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can unprotect the shape and chane the size of the shape, text box or
both.

Protection is on the Format menu, you may have to open the shapesheet for
other protection settings.

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
Visio Wishlist       http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm

<guhar1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Has anybody find an answer to the problem of the text not wrapping ?
> I saw several posts, but no answers, is the answer to obvious to post?
>
> The word "connection" becomes
>  connectio
>  n.
>
> Not pretty. I cant show this to my team of programmers...Changing the
> protection to allow "width and height" changes, does nothing. There
> seems to be noway to resize these animals!

0
lancucki (505)

Associate multiple account to case
Hi, My customer would like to associate to his customer case the manufacturer where he could also have case opened (for ex. he opened a case with Microsoft and would like to link this information into his customer case.). He would like to see the name, the phone number, the website and the ticketnumber associate with his customer case. I would like to know if I can find a way to pull out the information from the account entity, or if I would have to create a new entity for the manufacturers or if I will need to do some dynamic picklist and/or callouts. I would appreciate any helps our...

Using Switch function in a formula against a multi-entry text fiel
We have a text field that is populated by our users via table lookup. The user selects a site code number that is applied against the given task. I should mention that a given task can be set against multiple sites. We would like to map the site codes against the definition of the site codes. My initial reaction is to the mapping in another text field using the Switch function. The problem though is the fact that there may be multiple answers in the site field. Is there a way to do something like "contains" like you would do in EXCEL, instead of "=" when...

turning text into a calculated result:
Hello all I have a spreat sheet that looks something like this: Cases Total cigarettes 13*10*20 2,600 13*10 130 12*10*20 2,400 with col A as "Cases" & column b "total ciggies" basically I want a formula to calculate the sum in col A to display the result in col B without having to manually into the calculation each time & without using "Text to Columns" if possible any help please? You could set up this user-defined function: Function Eval(Rng As Range) As Variant Application.Volatile True Eval =3D ...

outlook emails don't show text
I am having the same problem . The emails show up in the inbox but when I click on them they are blank. Even older emails that I had opened before now have no text. ...

looking for a case management template
I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyone provide suggestions. Search on-line for "case management" template. Search at Microsoft.com for "case management" template. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "DB ADMIN" <DB ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F774D0-BAF7-494E-AAFE-157317D7C416@microsoft.com... >I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My > primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyo...

Which to use
Hi, In Worksheet 1, we have the following: Column A Column B Column C Description 1 Value 1a Value 1b Description 2 Value 2a Value 2b ... Description 20 Value 20a Value 20b In Worksheet 2, I would like to create a list of items from Worksheet 1 that meet a certain criteria. Trick is, I don't want to have 20 open rows in Worksheet 2 and copy/paste a formula. I only want to list the items that exceed the threshhold. For example, I want to create a list of items for which the value in Column C exceeds 5. If R1C3>5, then list R1C1, R1C2, R1C3. If n...

Extract and Reverse Text
I am trying to extract text and reverse it. Here is a example. Located in Cell A1 ABC Company-Smith, Joe I am trying to have in Cell D1 Joe Smith The line in cell A1 will always have the " - " between company and the name and with that I can seperate the text and I can get it to reverse the name. I can not get it to do it togeather. The Name will always have a " , " between the last and first name. The name could have a middle name. I don't know if this can be done. Thank you very much for your help. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Thi...

Changing or removing '($)' text which is appended to currency field labels.
Hi all Does anyone know of a way of achieving either of the following: 1. Change the ($) text which is automatically appended to currency field labels to ($000) ONLY for specific money fields (not all). I know the global setting can be changed under System Settings, but this is not appropriate. 2. Prevent the ($) text from being appended altogether to currency field labels. Unfortunately, setting the currency symbol to an empty string under System Settings still results in () being appended to the money field labels. Thanks Andrew ...

Crm 1.2 case resolve form
In cases, action, reslove case a web page comes up to resolve the case Is there any way to customise this reslove form? I need to aad a dropdown button or change the resolution field to a dropdow field ? There is no supported way to change this. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Ulrich" wrote: > In cases, action, reslove case > > a web page comes up to resolve the case > > Is there any way to customise this reslove form? > > I need to aad a dropdown button or change the resolution field to a dropdow > field ? > Is this or wi...

is anyone using Acronis Backup and Recovery 10 on SBS08?
I'm having problems writing to tape and finding 'support' absolutely useless. Very disappointing because I use True Image Server to write to tape myself (SBS03) and have found it to be an excellent product. Is it failing with any specific error message? -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ "SuperGumby [SBS MVP]" <not@your.nellie> wrote in message news:#EfQT7M2KHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm having problems writing to tape and finding 'support' absolutely > useless. Very disappointing because I use...

Help with compile error MS S using MT and clr
Help!, I need to compile this code with static libs so it run on another XP machine that does'nt have MS Studio installed. When I compile now I get an ERROR: 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: drawing_control, Configuration: Release Win32 ------ 1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'drawing_control', configuration 'Release|Win32' 1>Compiling... 1>cl : Command line error D8016 : '/MT' and '/clr:oldsyntax' command-line options are incompatible 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Desktop\dra...

Comment Text is not pulling properly on SQL Reporting Services Rep
When I enter a line item comment see below. Sales --> Transaction --> Sales Transaction Entry --> 1. Enter in INVOICE information 2. Select Item then click the "-->" on the line item to go to the Sales Item Detail Entry screen and click on the "-->" next to Comment ID. 3. Enter in Comment Text. Example: 1) This is line item text1. 2) This is line item text2. Invoice from Great Plains report keeps the format like the example above. When I print the Invoice using SQL Reporting Services the report print the text like so. SQL Comment Example: 1) This i...

Changing Text #2
I am doing a spreadsheet where the data was pulled with the athlete' last name first and then a comma and then the first name (e.g ALLEM FULTON AUTO PHOTO) I would like to change it to read (e.g. FULTON ALLEM AUTO PHOTO) Is there a way to change multiple cells at the sam time that read the same way but with different athletes? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(", ",A1,1)-1) & " " & LEFT (A1,FIND(",",A1,1)-1) jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am doing a spreadsheet where the data was pulled with...

Updating references using the MAX funcion
Having a problem with cell references being updated when I add or delete a line to a sheet. I have the following macro in a sheet =IF(ISNUMBER(E18),IF(ISNUMBER(G17),G17+(E18/1440),MAX (G12,G16)+E18/1440),"") If I add or subtract a line in the sheet ahead of this macro the cell references in the MAX statement do not get updated correctly. The G12 reference gets updated but the second value G16 in this case does not get changed correctly. Any ideas Gerry Smylie You have left us guessing as to what G16 becomes and what you would want it to become. Let us know more so we can t...

Unexpected Token error while using XmlParserContext

HyperLink in Outlook uses new Browser window but same SessionID
Hi, I have an Hyperlink in a mail. The "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts" is disabled. Step1: ---------- I have no IE-Window. If I click on the hyperlink I get a new IE window ... I have to log in .... everything is ok ... I close the IE window. If I click on the hyperlink again I get a new IE window ... I have to log in ... everything is ok ... I close the IE window. Step2: ---------- If I have an open IE-Window for example on www.yahoo.fr. If I click on the hyperlink I get a new IE window ... I have to log in .... everything is ok ... I close the IE window. If I cl...

Using Xpath functions?
Hi, im trying to use the Xpath function "reverse" with an XmlTextReader. Im not sure if i need to add a namespace to reference this function or what, if so whats the address of the namespace. Can anyone give me an idea where i am going wrong here? So far.... Dim strXmlFeedUrl As String = server.mappath("test.xml") Dim reader As XmlTextReader = New XmlTextReader(strXmlFeedUrl) Dim xmlDoc = New XmlDocument xmlDoc.Load(reader) Dim urlArticleNodes As XmlNodeList = xmlDoc.SelectNodes("reverse(/Articles/Article)") Im getting the error... "Namespace Manager ...

Entering DATEs in EXCEL should not require use of "/" slashes.
When entering a date INTO A CELL FORMATTED FOR DATES, one ought to be able to simply enter 09122005 (or 091205) instead of being required to enter 09/12/2005 (or 09/12/05). As long as the cell is properly formatted, the figures entered should be accepted as being the numbers for a date in that format. (This should work, for example, in the same way as data entered into a cell which is formatted for percentages: The program reads the data entered, and re-formats it.) This should not work if the cell was NOT formatted for dates, of course, so that numbers can be entered as text ...

How to let text tittle of pages align center in a sheet?
Hi: Could you help me? Now,there are pages in a sheet, tittle length of each page is different from other, the tittle of page aligns left,SO it looks ugly i think make them center, how to do? Thanks. ...

a problem for a listctrl using checkbox
Hi all, I created a listctrl with checkbox (LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) and found the checkbox could be set to checked/unchecked even by right-clicking. why? what special handling is needed for prohibiting it? thanks. bq ...

Word templates using WSS as document library
Hi there, I have a question regarding Word templates and using Windows SharePoint Services as document library. We are almost there when it comes to a WSS/CRM integration that works (each account in CRM gets its own WSS doc library). All of our Office (word) templates will be uploaded to a seperate WSS template library, and the templates will be available from each WSS doument library (here is a screencast that shows how it is done: http://www.endusersharepoint.com/?page_id=16) Here is the question: Since the templates are stored in the WSS database, how do we get CRM data (Account na...

Mail Merge with Word using some Hebrew text
The Access table/query has Hebrew text in some Fields. When using Word to create a merge document using the Access table or query, some of the Hebrew characters do not display correctly. Most often, they display as a large black dot instead of the desire text. Copying the data into an Excel spreadsheet works, but doesn't provide the flexibility needed to create queries of subsets of the data. ...

Help on Custom Task Pane in Excel 2007 using Managed code...
Hi, Is it possible to build custom task pane using C#? If yes, can someone point me to the correct links/resources for building custom taks pane for Excel 2007 using managed code (C#)? Best Regards, Venkataramana Mathias has an example at http://www.clear-lines.com/blog/post/create-excel-2007-vsto-add-in-getting-started.aspx which builds a task pane amongst other things. -- HTH Bob "Venkataramana" <Venkataramana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E888880-C605-4BB3-9B7F-E141FE8E1155@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Is it possible to b...

Saving as a csv file with text qualifiers
I have the following three values in 3 cells a1 b1 c1 adam john lilly I want to export this into a csv file that should look like this: "adam","john","lilly" How do I do it? Thanks in advance for the help One way: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html#csvwithquotes In article <33b0685e.0501180614.1a04ff40@posting.google.com>, rs.pai@sbi.co.in (Rajendra Pai) wrote: > I have the following three values in 3 cells > > a1 b1 c1 > adam john lilly > > I want to export this into a csv file that should look like th...

Using Bookmarks and User Form within Outlook
Outlook 2007 Hello Gurus: I am attempting to put together what I’m sure is a rather simple macro within Outlook for an e-mail transmission. I am using bookmarks (for now using default names) whereby I fill in the appropriate blanks within the “User Form” in the hopes that the information from the User Form will be used to populate the applicable bookmarks within the Template. The process seems to work flawlessly within Word. However, in using Outlook, I receive an error: Compile Error: Variable not defined which applies to the underlined coding below *With Acti...