Trying to find a rack-mount file server image

I am looking for an image of a file server, like the one below.

http://www.imagedash.com/uploads/atd1243629320i.JPG

However, instead of that cylinder, database, icon. I need a folder
icon.

It is a common image, but I can not seem to find it anywhere.
0
walterbyrd (13)
5/29/2009 8:39:31 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"walterbyrd" <walterbyrd@iname.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for an image of a file server, like the one below.
>
> http://www.imagedash.com/uploads/atd1243629320i.JPG
>
> However, instead of that cylinder, database, icon. I need a folder
> icon.
>
> It is a common image, but I can not seem to find it anywhere.

That link gives a "500 Internal Server Error"

John.. Visio MVP

0
lancucki (505)
5/31/2009 1:06:03 PM
On May 31, 7:06=A0am, "John... Visio MVP" <lancu...@stonehenge.ca>
wrote:

> That link gives a "500 Internal Server Error"
>
> John.. Visio MVP

That's strange, it works fine for me.

0
walterbyrd (13)
6/1/2009 1:06:29 PM
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:06:29 -0700 (PDT), walterbyrd
<walterbyrd@iname.com> wrote:

>On May 31, 7:06�am, "John... Visio MVP" <lancu...@stonehenge.ca>
>wrote:
>
>> That link gives a "500 Internal Server Error"
>>
>> John.. Visio MVP
>
>That's strange, it works fine for me.

Works fine from here, too.

--

Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio     http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/
wrote:

> That link gives a "500 Internal Server Error"
>
> John.. Visio MVP

That's strange, it works fine for me.

I guess my system was having an off day. I can now see what you are talking
about.

Do you currently have that as a Visio shape? If you do,. it should be an
easy matter of removing the cylinder and replacing it with a file folder.

John... Visio MVP

0
lancucki (505)
6/1/2009 9:01:35 PM
"John... Visio MVP" <lancucki@stonehenge.ca> wrote in message
> "walterbyrd" <walterbyrd@iname.com> wrote in message
> On May 31, 7:06 am, "John... Visio MVP" <lancu...@stonehenge.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> That link gives a "500 Internal Server Error"
>>
>> John.. Visio MVP
>
> That's strange, it works fine for me.
>

> I guess my system was having an off day. I can now see what you are
> talking about.
>
> Do you currently have that as a Visio shape? If you do,. it should be an
> easy matter of removing the cylinder and replacing it with a file folder.
>
> John... Visio MVP

Okay, I found it.

In Visio 2007, it is in a stencil called Rack Mounted Servers and the
specific shape is File Server. Look under Networks and chose Detailed
Network Diagrams.

John... Visio MVP

0
lancucki (505)

Hyperlink has changed on file re-opening
[Excel 2002, Win XP Pro] Hi All, i have cells in a sheet whose cell contents are hyperlinked to wor documents. the hyperlink is generated using VBA. part of the fil name includes the '[' and ']' characters (square brackets) when the macro is run, everything works fine (click in one of the cell and the appropriate word file opens) BUT when the workbook is closed an re-opened, the '[' & ']' is changed to '%5b' and '%5d' respectivel (which i guess is some srt of charatcer code for those symbols) if the hyperlink macro is re-run, it 're...

Logo created in Word, not recognized as an image
I created a killer logo in MS Word and I cannot use it, because it is not recognized as an image file. I also cannot recreate it. Help!! Bring up the logo in Word. Go to HELP. type in: convert .doc file to image file. One of your choices will be to convert to a .TIFF. If this will work...follow the directions. Tlmh99 wrote: > I created a killer logo in MS Word and I cannot use it, because it is not > recognized as an image file. I also cannot recreate it. Help!! Can you not simply copy and paste into Publisher. Select paste special and choose the best format. -- Mary Sauer M...

how do I create qif files from Excel for import into Quicken?
Want to import a bunch of financial data that's in Excel into Quicken. Can I create a QIF file from Excel? You'll need a converter utility for this. Here's a google search that might help: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-31,GGLD:en&q=convert+excel+to+quicken tj "pb" wrote: > Want to import a bunch of financial data that's in Excel into Quicken. > Can I create a QIF file from Excel? Hi *pb*, See if http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php suits your purpose. Don't forget to back up the folde...

modify AD computer script to run from locally authenticated account on server
Hello, I have a script that I want to modify but am lost in applying the correct syntax to move a computer object in Active Directory. Based on what I have found in my searches I will need to bind directly to a DC with alternate credentials. I have tried multiple iterations but can't get it to work. Below is the original un-altered script that I am trying improve upon. ------begin paste----------- 'get computer name strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root \cimv2") Set colItems = objWMI...

Find Next Row With No Value In It
I've got this nextrow = Cells.Find(what:="*", searchdirection:=xlPrevious, searchorder:=xlByRows).Row + 1 Cells(nextrow, 1).Select which will find nextrow with nothing in it and select cell in Col A, but now I've got formulas in the cells, so instead of finding the next row with nothing in it, I want to find the next row with no value - even if it's got a formula in it. Can I do this by amending what's in the what:="*" part of this code? It's always better to include all the parms for .find(). If you don't, then you're at ...

Server Timeouts
How can I extend server timeouts in Outlook 2003 and XP. It used to be in 2002 Tools/Accounts/Profiles/Advanced tab. I want to go beyond 1 minute for far away users. Lem ...

Advanced find
In advance find a customer wishes to know how many of each product an account has ordered. The Order lines, Quote Lines, Invoice Lines are not available as output entities. Therefore no reporting on advanced find is avaiable. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

Contacts File Link?
I have several computers on a home network and WLM does a fine job of keeping the contacts in sync on all the computer. I am giving one of the systems to a friend. What is the best way to un-sync the contacts file on the system that I am giving away so they can have there own contacts file? Uninstall WL and reinstall with a new WL ID or Passport? Create a new Windows user. Remove the old user. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:2099F8C5-9BCE-4229-A3D2-5187C1F4FFF9@microsoft.com... > I have several...

Export to Text Files Based on Field Value
I have an Access table with personal information (e.g., first name, last name, birth date, etc.) for thousands of people. The table is sorted by state. I want to be able to run a macro on that table that will create separate pipe delimited text files for each state with all fields included. Any help would be appreciated? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201005/1 Instead of exporting the table, export a query based on the table. You will have to have some code that loops through the states and modifies the quer...

Outlook Find a Phrase
I'm searching my archive for an email with a particular phrase but getting emails that have not got the exact phrase being found. Outlook searches any word in any sequence and not even whole words. Is there a way to only look for whole word at fit the phrase I've typed in the "look for" field. i.e. "the quick brown fox" -- Regards ...

How to import Eudora files into Outlook
I've searched the forum, and everyone seems to have already been able to bring their old Eudora files into Outlook. I am now trying to do this but cannot figure out how. I'm not even sure exactly where to find my Eudora files, much less get them over to Outlook 2007. Can someone help me here. My hard drive crashed last Friday and I have rebuilt a new one except for my email program. I have been using Thunderbird temporarily, but I really don't like it. My Eudora files are saved to a hard drive and Thunderbird imported them with no problem. But I can't for the life of me figur...

My Exchange server will not make new mailboxes
I had one e-mail server on this domain it was giving us trouble so I installed a new server on the domain and made it an exchange server. I moved all the mailboxes that where in use to the new e-mail server. I wait two weeks and shut down the old server, but now when I create a new user in active directory and tell it to create a mailbox it looks as if it creates one. When I look in the properties of the user and go to the e-mail address tab it is blank. When I right click on the users name and go to exchange task it gives me the option to move the mailbox to the old server which is ...

Is there a way to extract files from the Off line files cache
I have a laptop that used to be a member of a SBS 2003 domain and was utilizing folder redirection of My Documents. The laptop was never reconfigured to remove it from the domain and the user continued to use the domain login. Since that time (about a year ago), the computer and user were removed from the SBS domain. So far so good, the user on the laptop was happy.. Today, the laptop was worked on and was removed from the domain. Now, the question is, where are the files that used to be in My documents? I beleive they are cached in the Offline files folder (C:\wind...

File Stuck In Outbox
I have a 6 MB file that can not be sent or deleted from my inbox. I followed the "Assistance" suggestions on the MS web site but had no luck. Any idea? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/recover_deleted.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/...

Leave Mail On Server
Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave mail on the mail server? You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not necessarily available with all ISP's. >-----Original Message----- >Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave >mail on the mail server? >. > anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a > traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not possible in Outlook Express. Perhaps you meant IMAP? And it would depend what kind of mail accoun...

How to delete a .mny file...
I'm new to Money 2003. I imported Quicken 2002 data, and for some reason, one or two accounts did not completely transfer. I repeated the import and opened a new Money file (with a new name.) This time it went smoothly. Simple question: can I just delete the old Money file I first created? Is it as simple as going to "my computer" and deleting the appropriate .mny file? Thanks for any response. EL In microsoft.public.money, EL wrote: >I'm new to Money 2003. I imported Quicken 2002 data, and >for some reason, one or two accounts did not completely >...

Default email server
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am changing from cable broadband to ADSL2. Internet and email from my new address are working fine but I cannot get mail from my old address to forward through the new server. It appears that the old setting has a default to the old server that I cannot over ride. The sending mail setting in the old account has been changed to the new setting. Anything that I also need to do? Thanks in anticipation On 2010-03-03 00:54:42 -0500, Gary_Lawrence@officeformac.com said: > I cannot get mai...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

Exchange 2003 Mail between servers stops after a few days
Hi all, I have an odd situation where mail destined for a different administrative group in the same domain stops after a few days; a restart of the server where mails are queing clears the problem. The destination admin group is attached via a connector (smtp), and it's this connector that goes into a retry state under fault conditions. A bridgehead at either end is used, although looking at message tracking suggests the bridge-heads are not being used. Local mail delivery is unaffected, only mail to the remote admin group is affected. There are firewalls involved: the sites are...

convert or open .pub file
I have recieved a file with a .pub extention. I do not have publisher, any ideas on how to open it, and readers that I can download. No trial is offered for this program to download? I tried acrobat distiller (microsoft said it would work) but it dosent work thank corey corey wrote: > I have recieved a file with a .pub extention. I > do not have publisher, any ideas on how to > open it, and readers that I can download. ================================= Best bet would be open it in the Publisher version that created it. There are no Publisher viewers. Here's some info you ma...

Restoring Public folders to another server
We have a server that has crashed and AD is all up the wop. It was our exchange server (Exchange 2000). We have a new server in place but we can't restore our public folders from backup (Veritas 9.1). Is there a way to restore public folders to a different server or do we have to rebuild the server with all the same names etc.....? In advance thankyou for the help. -- Network Consultant a full recovery server is your only option, unless you go with a 3rd party tool... "pete" <pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DCA3555-EA66-4BCC-AB7C-59896AB02...

how to use outlook w/o exchange server?
Trying to use outlook and cannot send/receive email. error msg 0x8004010F. I work from home, have no employess, no need to share address book. Just trying to use it w/ a new PDA I have. The exchange server appears to be a fee based service - I don't know. I just want to use Outlook to schedule my appts, keep contacts and use email. SMScott <SMScott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Trying to use outlook and cannot send/receive email. error msg > 0x8004010F. I work from home, have no employess, no need to share > address book. Just trying to use it w/ a new PDA ...

thinking about exchange server
Hi I work for a small company (15-20 employees), we currently run windows xp and have an old server. What we want to do is setup shared calendars and contacts so the entire office can access them. This is in Outlook. what I need to know before i go and spend $$ on a new server is, how can this be done? Do I need Microsofts exchange server to accomplish this? Does exchange server run on its own or do i need to setup server 2003 and then put exchange server on it as well? Can this be done without a server (shared contacts and calendar) What is exchange server exactly? is it just an adva...

Unable to run excel macro after changing file name
After changing the filename in an excel macro, receiving Error number 5 - Invalid procedure call or argument when users with excel 2000 run the macro. Users with excel 2003 are not having this issue Post the line of code that is causing the error. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "merf" <merf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68DF323-214D-4F01-8D8E-654F9500242E@microsoft.com... > After changing the filename in an excel macro, receiving Error > number 5 - > Invalid procedure cal...

Using VBA to find a value and select a range
I am trying to write a macro that will let me find a specific vale in a specific column, then select part of the row that the value is in, beginnign with a column 31 cells away from the column that the specific value is in. Someone suggested to me that I use an IF statement, but this is all I know about that: IF [value in column B] is “Grand Total” Then select from column AF to the end of the array in that row and copy it and paste a transpose of the values starting in cell I9 of worksheet X. What is the best way for me to accomplish this goal? Does this macro do what you...