test #3

This is a test.

0
a.hesami (1)
8/18/2007 5:52:11 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"hesami" wrote:

> This is a test.

of the emergency broadcast system....
0
ISS6 (2)

jetstress disk performance test takes more than 2 hours
Hi, I am new to this performance tool. i have installed jetstress 2004 on MS server 2003 and exchange server 2003. I have created a setup where my server is connected to external storage where there is enough disk space avaliable about 500 GB and using one of the disk for the database and other for the log.When i ran the test with one database and only 1000 mailboxes with each mailbox with 100 MB. Now the test is running for 5 hours and only completed 40%. the default time is set to 2 hours. I don't know why it is taking so much time??? -Gagan On 7 Dec 2005 04:59:09 -0800, "Gagan&...

how do i do 3 data validations?
If i have a cell C18 with list values "25-51-91","25-51-82","25-51-54" "25-51-55","25-50-23" a cell c19 with list values"0", "1", "E" and cell C8 values "UA 115180-4, UA 115169-1,UA 115169-5, UA 115163-5H, 3DF-A35-11D-G" and when i select C8= UA 115180-4 ,c18 should be "25-51-91" c19 should be 0 when i select UA 115169-1,UA 115169-5, UA 115163-5H c18 shld be 25-51-82,25-51-54,25-51-55 cell c19 value should be 1 when i select 3DF-A35-11D...

Excel to Word #3
I have just completed a userform with tons of fields. Once submitted it places the data into the worksheet. The worksheet itself has 141 columns of different values. Now I need to have some sort of code that fits into a command button from the toolbox on the actual worksheet to transfer data form each row that has data into a word document. Each row has to be it's own paragraph. Is this possible? A short sample of the data layout: Column Headers: ID Description Total Location Date Coats Labor (hrs) 20 Room Painted $500.00 Living Ro...

Is there anyway to test receiving e-mail on exchange without...
Currently, our e-mails go to a webhost and our exchange server pulls them from the built-in pop3 connection. Is there anyway I can test if direct e-mail to the exchange server will get delivered without actually switching DNS info? Thanks. <kevin@econsynergy.com> wrote in message news:1155114435.748557.160100@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Currently, our e-mails go to a webhost and our exchange server pulls > them from the built-in pop3 connection. Is there anyway I can test if > direct e-mail to the exchange server will get delivered without > actually switching DNS i...

lists #3
how do I consolidate two lists into one: List 1 Jan name city a Med b NYC c LA List 2 Feb name city d GA e MIS f LA Consolidated name city a Med b NYC c LA d GA e MIS f LA Thanks Copy the second list and paste it below the first? -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Felipe" <faristiz@uncc.edu> wrote in message news:5a7b01c48178$dfedd1a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > how do I consolidate two lists into one: > > List...

Average #3
Excell 2003 I'm trying to average times, in minutes, in a single column. The minutes are the result of a formula to find elapsed times (14:10-14:08 etc). There are 1414 cells in the column with entries in about 80% of the cells. In one of the books I have it says Excell will only average 20 numbers. If this is true, how do I average the column? On a relaterd topic, wehn I try to do MAX for the columns I get a number that I know isn't the MAX for that column. I've got the columns formated for times. What am I doin wrong? Thanks, The 'Bonker -- Its better to remain ...

What version of Excel converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets?
I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet. I'd like to upgrade and do not know which one to purchase. Roberta I don't know if the S&T sku for Excel limits the files to open, but in XL2003 (part of Office 2003 Pro) there is a Lotus 1-2-3 option under File>Open...>Files of type drop-down>Lotus 1-2-3 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS www.ni...

Installazione CRM 3.0 Ita for SBS su SBS 2003 Eng
Salve, avrei la necessit=E0 di installare su Small Business Server in inglese la versione del CRM 3.0 per SBS in italiano. Vorrei sapere se ci sono problemi di funzionamento considerando la diversa versione del linguaggio. Grazie ...

the number "3" displays like an exposant
je ne comprend pas pourquoi le chiffre 3 apparait comme un exposant dans mon classeur ...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

HIDDEN COLUMNS #3
SOMEHOW I'VE HIDDEN COLUMNS A AND B, AND NOW I CAN'T UNHIDE THEM. HELP! Click on the header for column C, highlighting the entire column. Without releasing the mouse, drag until you're over the column of row headers (on my version of Excel, in Office 2003, I see the tool tip change to '3C'). Now you should be able to Format > Column > Unhide. "acp20770" wrote: > SOMEHOW I'VE HIDDEN COLUMNS A AND B, AND NOW I CAN'T UNHIDE THEM. HELP! If you select the sheet then go to window and unhide it will restore the Hidden windows. "acp20770&q...

Re: Cannot Insert Object #3
Hi all I'm having trouble inserting a .msg outlook file into an Excel workbook, can anyone please advise as to why I'm getting this error. Many thanks Badger -- BadgerMK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BadgerMK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31406 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511014 ...

No Reports in CRM 3.0 Install
Hi everyone, I have been working on installing CRM 3.0 (fresh install) on a Small Business Server and I have been having trouble getting the reporting services to work correctly. I have been able to get the reports section to pull up now but no reports are listed in the grid. All the other functions appear to be working and I can even start to add reports but it puzzles me. Doesn't Microsoft provide sample reports to begin with? Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how do I get the reports to show up? Surely they gave us standard reports with the program?!?!?! Thanks! on ...

Error installing CRM 3
Trying to install CRM on a development server that has just been rebuilt after disk failure and the install runs through until it attempts to grant permissions on the newly created databases. The CRM install is all on this machine i.e. webserver and sql server are the same box. The error message reads Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated nw Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: ...

Letter Writing Assistant Error #3
When we try and print a letter in the letter writing program we receive a Header Record Delimiters error. It is asking for a field delimiter and a record delimiter. How do we correct this error. This was working correctly a couple weeks ago, and it works correctly on other machine sin the office, any thoughts or suggestions on how to correct this issue? Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions? ...

Test
Test only ...

CRM 3.0 Workflow Monitor is EMPTY!!!!
Hi, I am using CRM 3.0 Workflow Monitor it is showing me in the Summary that I have lots of active and paused processes 28 active / 199 paused of various entity types. However when I go to view the paused, or active (or ALL for that matter), there is nothing even after numerous refreshes, trying next page stuff. Basically it is showing nothing at all on any screen or any tab except Process/Summary. I think something is very BROKEN here. Any help would be appreciated. I have changed the WF Service to be logged in as Administrator and Administrator is part of PrivUserGroup and SQLAc...

Test managed user
Testing again to see if my set up is correct to identify me as managed user. ------=_NextPart_0001_26B25925 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, This email came in under Open- Managed User. Please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks, Dana Dunlop Microsoft Online Support Engineer ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions. We also love to hear your product feedback! Let us know what you think by posting ...

Epson Stylus NX515 does not print, not even a Test page
I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not print. Not even a test page. Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers. "Ritter197" wrote: > I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is > also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not > print. Not even a test page. > > . > http://www.epson.com...

Drop down list #3
Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? Data|Validation is pretty easy to use. Debra Dalgleish has lots of notes at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Hrider wrote: > > Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? -- Dave Peterson ...

Testing encoding
This is Czech encoding test - please delete +��������= ��������� -- Technicka Podpora Diskusnich Skupin Microsoft Ceska Republika a Slovensko http://support.microsoft.com http://www.microsoft.com/cze ...

Anyone know PBDA Spec 1.3.1 Part 3 License Package Hash Algorithm
I studing Protected Broadcast Driver Architecture (PBDA 1.3.1) Part 3 : WMDRM on PBDA. Who know section 3.14.3 "License Package" License_package_hash uses what hash algorithm ? ...

Winmail.dat #3
I have 5 exchange 2003 servers (combination Standard and Enterprise) and until recently everything had been running fine. Just recently users in the US started getting winmail.dat attachments when our users from Malaysia attach a file to an email. Most users should be using Outlook 2000/xp/2003. Any ideas? Please let me know if you need more info In news:2707A015-E765-4937-A581-2978AF13FDA4@microsoft.com, CK <CK@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have 5 exchange 2003 servers (combination Standard and Enterprise) > and until recently everything had been running fine. Just ...

Row Height #3
I'm working on this spreadsheet and we are constantly adding more information to these cells in a certain column. After a while when there is a lot of text added into the cell, it begins to not continue wordwrap-ing it anymore, and cuts it off, as well as when choosing AutoFit for cell height, it won't go any bigger than 171.00. Is there anyway to change those settings? If you add alt-enters to force a new line within the cell, then you'll be able to see more text in that cell and the wordwrap should come back. Try adding them every 80-100 characters. Chantel wrote: > &g...

test #5
test ...