SVG problems in Visio 2003 SP 2

Hi!

I tried to create a new document (metrics format) and added a few
different shapes (also metric). I saved the document in SVG format and
closed the document.

I then tried to open the document again, but got a lot of errors, and
some of my shapes could be located at the lower left corner, but a bit
misshaped. Also when opening the document i IE it is incorrect. (I
detected this behavior with a mush more complex drawing, and that was
totally messed up after saved as SVG.)

Is this a known error, or is there something wrong with my local setup?

Best Regards,
Andreas Lundgren

Log file:
Open SVG 1.0 Processing Log
Source: C:\Documents and Settings\qluandr\My Documents\Drawing13.svg
Wed Jul 12 11:49:46 2006 Begin Session
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 42 ID shape1-1
transform='translate(72,-576)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 45 ID shape2-4
transform='translate(32.233,1144.07) rotate(8.11266) scale(1,-1)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 52 ID shape3-6
transform='translate(288,-432)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 55 ID shape4-7
transform='translate(288,-648)'
[Warning] DataType: Property stroke-width
Context: Line 13

d99alu (6)
7/12/2006 9:57:44 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Border problems

matching contents #2

Using Visio HTML output within frames
Hi, I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file. Unfortunately it is not working. I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work. I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page? I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard. <v:shapetype id="VISSHAPE" target="_parent" coor...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Excel Problem