SVG problems in Visio 2003 SP 2

Hi!

I tried to create a new document (metrics format) and added a few
different shapes (also metric). I saved the document in SVG format and
closed the document.

I then tried to open the document again, but got a lot of errors, and
some of my shapes could be located at the lower left corner, but a bit
misshaped. Also when opening the document i IE it is incorrect. (I
detected this behavior with a mush more complex drawing, and that was
totally messed up after saved as SVG.)

Is this a known error, or is there something wrong with my local setup?

Best Regards,
Andreas Lundgren

Log file:
Open SVG 1.0 Processing Log
Source: C:\Documents and Settings\qluandr\My Documents\Drawing13.svg
Wed Jul 12 11:49:46 2006 Begin Session
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 42 ID shape1-1
transform='translate(72,-576)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 45 ID shape2-4
transform='translate(32.233,1144.07) rotate(8.11266) scale(1,-1)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 52 ID shape3-6
transform='translate(288,-432)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 55 ID shape4-7
transform='translate(288,-648)'
[Warning] DataType: Property stroke-width
Context: Line 13

d99alu (6)
7/12/2006 9:57:44 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

docmd.transfertext problem

SQL deadlock problem

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Exchange update problem

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Border problems

matching contents #2

Please ignore #2

Using Visio HTML output within frames
Hi, I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file. Unfortunately it is not working. I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work. I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page? I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard. <v:shapetype id="VISSHAPE" target="_parent" coor...