Smart Tag Tutorial?

I'm looking for a piecewise Smart Tag tutorial.  I.e., one that shows
how the Shape Sheet sections are built up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

SteveM
0
sbmack7 (4)
10/8/2010 12:44:25 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Databindings and XML
Dear Group I wonder if I do something wrong and whether this is possible at all. Any hint is greatly appreciated. I have a XML file bound to a Treeview. The treenodes Text/Value properties bind and populate fine if I set them to an attribute of the XML tag. What I would like to do however is setting my nodes text and value property to text that is between the XML tags. Example: <products> <article value="1" text="Washing Powder"> <description text="Super Whitewash"> Super Whitewash is ideal and a 'must hav...

TAG Heuer Men's Carrera Automatic Twin-Time GMT Watch #WV2116.FC6180
Price:$2,300.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0007ZF7GU Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0007ZF7GU The product is as advertised and is a very nice Heuer watch with 2 hour hands so that you can track 2 time zones. However, the first watch we received from Amazon ran fast about 5 min per hour (which I've never seen happen in a Heuer). Amazon replaced that watch with no issues, but on the replacement watch, the clasp was installed backwards. I own 2 other Heuer watches (not purchased through Amazon) and have never seen issues like this. Eithe...

Is it possible to define a schema that a xml tag can contains xml or text?

free tutorial for setting up dashboard reports in excel
Where can i get a free tutorial for setting up dashboard reports in excel 2003 ...

Missing Encumbrance tables to build a smart list
I am trying to build a smart list that will show the following fields related to encumbrances by account: Actual balance Budget Amount Encumbered amount Total When I go to add the tables some of the tables used in the encumbrance inquiry screen is not available, for example, ENC_detail_temp, ENC POP Line. And then some of the ENC_Summary_Temp tables are empty. Any ideas as to why they are missing or blank? -- Thanks for your help Hello, Temp tables will not have data. You cannot use temp tables for any purposes. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "GPNewbi...

CRM/Outlook/Smart Phone Integration
I have a user who is experiencing an issue when syncing his phone with Outlook (with laptop client CRM). Every time he syncs his contacts, a new copy is created. These means he is getting multiple, multiple copies of each contact on his phone, and then those are transferring over locally to Outlook. My first thought is that it would be an issue of timestamps not lining up somewhere down the line. Is there a place in CRM where you can change time zone? In Outlook? Anyone seen anything like this? Thanks! ...

A question about XML Tags
Dear All; I am a biginner in XML. Currently I am developing a service for CISCO IP Phone using ASP.Net. The CISCO IP Phone service has to be developed using XML Tags. For examlpe the CISCO IP Phone Input takes the following form <CiscoIPPhoneInput> <Title>Directory title goes here</Title> <Prompt>Prompt text goes here</Prompt> <URL>The target URL for the completed input goes here</URL> <InputItem> <DisplayName>Name of the input field to display </DisplayName> <QueryStringParam>TheURLqueryparameter</QueryStringParam> <I...

Smart Investors Wanted!!! #3
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

Tips and tutorials needed
Hi. I've posted a couple of times already in the past couple of days, so accept my apologies for bugging you if you've seen my request already, but I'm putting together a blog or Excel tips, tricks and tutorials and need some more input. The site is http://teachr.blogspot.com . If you have any tutorials of your own on Excel then please email your ideas or your tutorials to me at mattyboy150279@gmail.com and I'll consider adding them. Also if you have any ideas for tutorials that would be good on the site, please also drop me a line or respond to this topic. Ideas include:- ...

Scraping Meta Tags
Hi everyone, Im trying to find a way to get meta tags into my sheet, Im using IE.document.Title to get it in and it works fine, but does anyone have any examples of how to get in other tags, such as keywords, or descriptions etc.. Any help would be awesome, Cheers Saint ive found this code which can be used in html, could this be used in script in excel? function getKeywords () { var metaElements = document.all ? document.all.tags('META') : document.getElementsByTagName ? document.getElementsByTagName ('META') : new Array(); var metaKeywords = new Array()...

Read META-tags from web browser control
Hi to all, Is there a web browser syntax like WB1.Document.body.innerHTML to read the meta tag of the page loaded in web browser control? or do i need to manually write the code for that? Thanks in Advanced, -- abhishek | | Is there a web browser syntax like WB1.Document.body.innerHTML to read the | meta tag of the page loaded in web browser control? | or do i need to manually write the code for that? | I don't think there's any way to get at it. It's not a property of HEAD. body.outerHTML only returns the BODY tags inclusive. And it's not a prope...

How do you turn off "Smart" Tracking?
Does anyone know how to turn off the new "Smart" Tracking feature in CRM 4.0? We use the CRM tracking tokens so we really don't need the smart tracking, and it's causing emails that we don't want tracked to be tracked. For example, we had a manager receive an email with the subject "Update" from an employee that he tracked to a customer it was in reference to. Now that manager receives several weekly status updates from his staff (many of which are confidential), and somehow they all end up tracked to that same customer in CRM. I'm guessing it'...

Bookmark / Anchor Tags Don't Work in Rich / Premium Mode
Has anyone found a fix for this: If you click on a link in an email that is an html anchor / bookmark tag to another spot in the email, OWA Premium reloads the webpage without jumping down the anchor spot. But if you use Basic mode (or another browser like Firefox), it doesn't reload the page, it simply jumps down to the spot like it's supposed to. anyone know how to get this work correctly in premium? The property of the link in Premium / Rich shows this: ...202006.EML/#num10 but in OWA basic it looks like this: ...202006.EML/?cmd=Open#num7 I tried copying the url used by basic i...

Parsing HTML document to get at plain text between the <P> tags
I'm writing an application without a user interface and I have a requirement to find the plain ASCII text between <P> tags in an HTML document which happens to have been obtained via POP3 and parsed out of a MIME message body. If I had a user interface, I could drop and IE web control onto a form, load the HTML into that and then use the document parser. I've always hated that route as it's so clunky and anyway, this app doesn't have a user interface (it's processing emails in a service). Any suggestions how to go about this? I've come across SgmlReader f...

using smart replace with replace
Hello there when u run replace(Field, 'abc', 'def') it replace any text in field who have 'abc' no metter what is before and after the text But if i want to replace 'abc[', 'abc', 'abc def', 'abc def', 'abc.def' ext.... and not replace 'abcd', 'abc_def' is there a way to do this? Is that what you are looking for? UPDATE my_table SET my_column = REPLACE(my_column, 'abc', 'def') WHERE my_column IS NOT LIKE '%abcd%' AND my_column IS NOT LIKE '%abc_def%' ...

invisible tag for RTF?
I want to write a usercontrol which shows RTF formated text with embedded information like links in a HTML code, where the existence of information can be noticed and extracted by/when moving the mouse over the indicating text, just as links in HTML work. For some reasons I don't want to have a HTML control neither published by MS nor by a third party. Does there already exist a sample code how to format hidden text and to retrieve it? I only found one example which hold a separete list of positions but couldn't maintain the positions when text was changed or inserted....

I would like to be able to run Outlook from my U3 USB Smart Drive.
I would like to be able to run Outlook from my U3 USB Smart Drive. Please explain whether and how it can be done? Regards, Amiram Not possible since Outlook does not support the U3 platform. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "AkhPotter" <AkhPotter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E9F6F33-3F94-4674-B54A-CC516B6FA5B6@microsoft.com... > I...

Smart List Builder and Goto for SOP
I am trying to figure out how to add a go to option to open sales transaction entry or inquiry and display the selected record from a smart list builder view. Any suggestions on best approach or at least one that works would be appreciated? I am running GP 8 SP 2 Thanks for any advise Dear Mike, the goto feature is already available with Smart list and I think don't spend your time to work on development. just try to use it as soon as in the list bar where the detail comes and if the transaction is for the open period and not close it will directly open the transaction screen win...

How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c... #2
This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color? Thanks in advance. You can't change the color. You could use the Drawing Tools to draw a tiny little triangle over it (or them) and then give it a fill color. See http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html for more on comments. tj "ntwrkengnr@hotmail.com" wrote: > This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while > doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default c...

OXPSTMCB "Not Responding". Is this related to smart tags?
After installing GP including the smart tags component this application and process hang on me. I found on what-process.com that it was related to the smart tags component. Any idea how I can fix this problem? Or how I can uninstall that option? -- Harley Method 1 If you have already installed Office Smart Tag Manager, follow these steps: 1. In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs. Remove Office XP Smart Tag Manager. 2. In Windows Explorer, delete the following Office XP Smart Tag Manager folders: � Office XP Smart Tag Manager folder � Office XP Smart Tag Manager Template ...

Tutorial for Beginner
Any good online tutorial for beginner to start the first vb.net + sql application ? I had search many web and only find the 'function' of vb.net . Does any tutorial can teach me create the application form, using textbox and bind to database (ado.net) ? just a little sample application ? Thanks in advance From Agnes Sze wrote: > Any good online tutorial for beginner to start the first vb.net + sql > application ? > I had search many web and only find the 'function' of vb.net . > > Does any tutorial can teach me create the applicatio...

Email HTML Tag Missing
We are attempting to send faxes using the Email Activity form but have found that the <HTML></HTML> tags are not included in the body of email's sent from CRM. This causes our fax server to treat the emails (faxes) as plain text and display all the HTML tags within the fax. For example: ------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C54FC5.66A247B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <FONT face=verdana size=2><SPAN> <P>Dear X,</P> <P>We have not heard from you for a while. We wanted to check in and make sure tha...

Smart Phone question
If I have a forms authentication web page, how can I tell if a visitor is coming from a Desktop or a smart phone? I'd like to redirect to a different page after logging in if coming from a smart phone. Thanks Dave wrote: > If I have a forms authentication web page, how can I tell if a visitor > is coming from a Desktop or a smart phone? I'd like to redirect to a > different page after logging in if coming from a smart phone. Use JavaScript to detect the client's screen resolution - that is, return screen.width and screen.height. On Jul 22, 7:29=A0pm, Dav...

Exchange 2007 EdgeSync and Smart Hosts
Hi all, I am working in an Exchange 2007 lab environment in order to test a designed 2007 email environment before we go to production. I have all mail flows working the way I want them to work except for sending email from Exchange out to the Internet. I have the Edge Transport, Hub Transport/Client Access, and CCR-clustered Mailbox roles all on their own boxes (4 total servers...only 3 when you account for the cluster EVS). I have an Edge Subscription set up correctly so that all mail from or to the Internet will route through the Edge Transport via the default EdgeSync send/recei...

jewelry tag design & zebra LP2844 printer
Has anyone know of a jewelry tag design for the zebra LP2844 thermal printer? I have been successful at creating a tag desing and it works great when i only need to print one. As soon as I need to print a series of tags the alignment is way off. The jewelry barbell tags that we use are 2.20"x0.5" Any ideas? -- kirsten ...