Smart Tag Tutorial?

I'm looking for a piecewise Smart Tag tutorial.  I.e., one that shows
how the Shape Sheet sections are built up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

SteveM
0
sbmack7 (4)
10/8/2010 12:44:25 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook Calendar colour tags
I may not have headed this up correctly but here go's. I have everyone sharing their calendars with the reception dept. Most people have recurring meetings. However I would like to change the meeting colour (Categories)to green to show that the client has turned up. Red if they have failed to arrive. At present if I do this it changes the whole series of recurring entries to the desired colour. Is there anyway around this or does someone have a better solution. Outlool 2003 and 2007 Thanks Rob "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Smart Tags
How can i create a smart tag that will launch my outlook contact list. i can use smart tags that will launch outlook email but i want to show my contacts list via smart tags Thank you ...

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Diamond Burgundy Ladies Watch WAC1219.BC0848 Replica
Tag Heuer Formula 1 Diamond Burgundy Ladies Watch WAC1219.BC0848 Replica, Fake, Cheap, AAA Replica watch Tag Heuer Formula 1 Diamond Burgundy Ladies Watch WAC1219.BC0848 Link : http://www.aaa-replica-watch.com/Tag_Heuer_F1_Ladies_Watch_WAC1219_BC0848.html Buy the cheapest Tag Heuer Formula 1 Diamond Burgundy Ladies Watch WAC1219.BC0848 in toppest Replica . www.aaa-replica-watch.com helps you to save money! Tag-Heuer-F1-Ladies-Watch-WAC1219-BC0848 , Tag Heuer Formula 1 Diamond Burgundy Ladies Watch WAC1219.BC0848 , Replia , Cheap , Fake , imitation , TAG Heuer Watches Tag Heuer Formula 1 Dia...

Invest smart 02-02-08
How much profit can you make with one dollar? Check out this website www.forbuck.com Without any obligation, registering or other ties make cash! ...

Tutorials for Outlook ?
I was recently given an HP PDA which included MS Outlook 2002. I have never used Outlook previously and would like to be directed to any websites that explain the functions of Outlook and how to use them. I have found most of the functions relatively easy to work out using Help but from reading this newsgroup it appears that there are other functions that I have not been able to access. I would like to be able to format phone numbers and add an extra mobile field (mobile 2)to Contacts. Any suggestions? DD http://www.slipstick.com http://outlook-tips.com http://www.google.com, etc. -...

RichText showing <div> and other tags
Por favor, converti um banco de dados de 2002 para 2007 e alguns campos memo mostram ainda alguns caracteres como <div>, </div>, > depois que converti os campos na tabela e no formulário para RichText. Solicito a gentileza me ajudarem a criar uma macro ou uma consulta atualização para eliminar ou substituir estes caracteres pelos seus correspondentes no campo memorando. Pesquisei na base de dados mas as informações não foram suficientes para eu resolver este problema. Informo que tenho 6 campos memo em mais de 12000 registros. Tentei...

Advanced Tag Editor
I would like to remove spelling errors from a couple of the Tag editor fields. However, I am not 'grab & delete' incorrect data in the drop down window. Is there a dictionary associated with the Windows Media Player that I can edit and, if not, how may this be done? Thanks, Dan-el It's not clear to me what the exact problem is here. What prevents you from simply correcting the spelling errors in the Advanced Tag Editor fields? If you mean that there's incorrect data in the auto-complete drop-down list, then this isn't something to worry about. The ...

Tutorials on Access Programming
Hello everyone, Could you guys please point me towards resources on access programming? I'm very interested in it, and would like to know if it is possible to achieve connectivity with SQL Server. Anyway, I'd still need the most basic tutorials. Thanks for your help, Marcelo You can find Access tutorials in Access itself or by using an internat search engine. Yes, Access can connect natively to SQl Server or also to virtually any other database system via ODBC. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for ...

Smart List
Our business operates out of 2 warehouses but 1 is strictly used as an overflow warehouse that we transfer product to our active warehouse as needed. We have set up GP 9.0 with multiple bins (A & B) to identify the quantites in each warehouse and we use bin transfers to match the physical movement of product between warehouses. I am trying to set up a smartlist for my warehouse staff so they can easily create a bin (warehouse) transfer picking list. My question is how can I restrict the items in the smartlist to only those items that have a presence in both warehouses. I am hoping...

Turn off smart-fill or auto-complete for category in Money Plus
I want to turn off the auto-complete or smart-fill feature for the category field (or all fields for that matter). Half the time, Money Plus incorrectly chooses the wrong category, and I'd much rather enter this each and every time than have to correct it's error. Can you turn off the auto-complete feature? I can't find how to fix this! Tools Settings "Account Settings(Global)" uncheck the box "use auto-complete" "Turn off auto-complete for category" <Turn off auto-complete for category@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A...

Smart host in Exchange 2003 SMTP frontend
I have one e-mail domain say test.com. The problem is that I need to forward some e-mail addresses to different domain say test1.com (I have 10 such different domains). In my DMZ I have sendmail which is responsible for routing mails to these domains, for example: user1@test.com ->user1@test1.com user2@test.com->user2@test2.com and so on. If address is not in this table it is forwarded to my Exchange infrastructure (which is responsible for test.com). I want to get rid of sendmail and do this routing stuff with exchange smtp front-end. Of course I know how to do this through Exchang...

Accessing SSRS reports from mobile devices like smart phones or blackberry
Hi All, Our users want to access some our existing SSRS reports from mobile devices like smart phones or blackberry. Can we just have the mobile devices point to report server and access the reports like from a PC will the reporting work or do we need to do anything specific to enable the SSRS reports for mobile devices. Please advice. Thanks Karen ...

How can I use Using Smart Pointer Classes in msxml api and also Include Headers and Libraries Manually.
How can I use Using Smart Pointer Classes in msxml api and also Include Headers and Libraries Manually H I have some problem to using smart pointer in msxml , I can include Headers and Libraries Manually by doing 1. put #include <msxml2.h> in my header files 2. Link msxml2.lib to my project But I am not be able to using smart pointer which is very nice I only can using smart point by putting #import <msxml4.dll using namespace MSXML2 in my header file. But this is requires msxml4.dll in my system path otherwise the project will not compile. Our project is big so that all the runtime...

Smart Relay
Is it possible to configure my Exchange server to replay mail from a DNS name to an external doamin name? Here is the situation: My ISP blocks port 25. I have my exchange server hosted offsite with no issues. I have a second Exchange server in house (where port 25 is blocked). I want server # 2 to send all SMTP outgoing to Exchange #1 via the internet. I setup the relay and allowed my DNS name as well as used a windows username for authentication. I can send mail this way to my hosted doamin on exchange #1 but if I try like yahoo.com or any other I get denied. Am I makeing more prob...

Advice or tutorial on creating variables from clkipboard contents
Where can I find advice or a tutorial for creating a variable from selected cell contents, i.e. from the clipboard content. I have a relative macro that captures a string from one worksheet and searches for the string in a second worksheet. On finding the string in the second sheet, it returns to the first sheet and picks up the sting in an adjacent cell and returns to the second sheet and pastes the second string into a cell adjacent to the 'found' cell. The macro then returns to the first sheet and moves down one row, preparatory to repeating the capture/switch/search/ etc routi...

Sending Email without using Smart Host
We have Exch2000. We used to use Earthlink as our dial-up ISP and configured the SMTP connector to "Forward all mail through this connector to the following smart host: with the Earthlink SMTP info as: smtpauth.earthlink.net In order to get a broadband connection, we switched to using an EVDO card (Aircard for Mobile BroadBand) from are wireless carrier who does not provide SMTP mail server capability. Our incoming mail (POP3) has always been hosted by our webhost based on our domains (CompanyNameA.com;CompanyNameB.com). What are our options to send email..such as setting up a free gmai...

Tutorial
Can anyone suggest an online tutorial or a book for Outlook? I've just started as Office manager for a new company and, having always worked within corporations, have always had an IT department. Now I am the IT department, tea girl - you name it, I'm it! Need to refresh my memory regarding setting up accounts etc. All help gratefully received. Many thanks Michele G'Day Michele, The following sites may help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/training/CR061832721033.aspx http://www.howto-outlook.com/index.html. These also may help, and include Book recommendations: http://www...

CRM Tags, sending to another CRM Installation
Hi all, Here is the scenario: I have MS CRM 3.0 installed. I send an e-mail to another person that has CRM installed on their network. The CRM tag uses: CRM10030008 The recipient's CRM Server also uses that tag. My CRM10030008 tag refers to: Opportunity ->Server Recipient CRM10030008 refers to: Vendor -> Joe's Office Supplies What happens? Does the recipient CRM server put the e-mail in the Joe's Office Supplies, or does it just leave it alone? -- Take care, Jeff Dempsey MCP, SBSC, A+, Network+ Advanced Business Computing Solutions, Inc. (503) 616-3925 (voice) (...

Advance Tag Editor
I like my WMP 11library media information, especially the Advance Tag Editor where I can manually add information that it's interesting for me. Since I installed Roxio Creator 2010 to convert my VHS and audio tape to digital media files, this program took over the whole music operation: Ripping, burning, getting media information that it's inefficient, etc. The WMP Advance Tag Editor doesn't work anymore. It appears gray not only on the recently riped files but the whole Library. I don't like Roxio media information, I want my WMP. Can I choose the progra...

Person names smart tag integration with Messenger
I'm trying to understand how the person names smart tag stuff works in Outlook 2003 with Exchange users. The only way I can seem to get the tags to work correctly is if the primary smtp address on a user is the same as their Windows Messenger (passport) address, which is a problem for us. Secondary smtp addresses don't work. There's also the msExchIMAddress attribute I haven't toyed with, but I assume that's a holdover from the defunct Exchange IM service. Is anyone else using messenger integration without matching primary smtp addresses? Cheers. ...

Change Item sub-description field tags in HQ
How can I change the Item sub-description field tags in HQ? I know that In Store Operation it is easy to do through the CAPTIONS button in the configuration menu. But how is it done in HQ? Run This query from the HQ administrator utility: Update CustomCaption Set Caption=<Name> Where Style = <Number> ex: the items caption is: subdescription1, subdescription2, subdescription3 if you would like to update these fileds to be Sub Category for example do the following: Count every text box starting from Customer like Text Fields: (Has 5 Text Box) and Numeric Fields: (Has 5 Text Bo...

How to print labels tags for all items "on sale"
Is there any way to print tags, labels for all items that are currently on sale ? I have a report that shows me itms that are on sale but i do not know of a way to print labels for all items without selecting them one by one. Any help would be helpful. Robert Robert, Sadly, there is nothing like this built into RMS. They have a Print All Labels With This Filter option, but Sale Start Date, Sale End Date, and Sale Price are all missing from this list. That was one of the major reasons that we developed our RITE Label program, which does this and a whole lot more. If ...

Adding parent tag by XSLT
hi I got xml file as <root> <Question> <QuestionName>A</QuestionName> <QuestionNumber>123</QuestionNumber> </Question> <Question> <QuestionName>AA</QuestionName> <QuestionNumber>123123</QuestionNumber> </Question> <Rule> <RuleName>B</RuleName> <RuleNumber>456</RuleNumber> <RuleName>BB</RuleName> <RuleNumber>456456</RuleNumber> </Rule> </root> then i have xsl file as <xsl:template match="/"> <Product> <x...

Macro Help Tutorials
Hello Are there any downloadable tutorials or readmes that provide more information on using macros in Excel 2003? Even a very basic, introductory level guide on using macros would help. I can't seem to find any on microsoft's website or anywhere else. The one made for Excel 2000 doesn't work for me since I have Excel 2003. Thanks for any help Wy-Men Loh Hi Wy-Men Loh, http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm#vbatutorials --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Sear...

Send As
I have assigned send as and the user successfully sends as the other user. however there is a tag that says Courtesy of in the emails and it should not be known to the recipient that it is being sent by anyone other than the mailbox owner. Is there a way to remove that tag? thanks, Rob On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 07:40:03 -0800, "Rob" <nospam@backatcha.com> wrote: >I have assigned send as and the user successfully sends as the other user. >however there is a tag that says Courtesy of in the emails and it should not >be known to the recipient that it is being sent by an...