Save as web page does not work

Visio 2003 Pro on WinXP Pro.
If I select "Save as web page" on the File
menu, and then click "Save", the dialog
closes and nothing happens. The same is true
if I click on "Publish" button in the same dialog.

What could be wrong?

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Try creating a shortcut to the Visio.exe with " /r" added, eg "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Visio11\visio.exe /r"
This will re-reg Visio and hopefully provide access to the SaveAsWeb
features.

"Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Visio 2003 Pro on WinXP Pro.
> If I select "Save as web page" on the File
> menu, and then click "Save", the dialog
> closes and nothing happens. The same is true
> if I click on "Publish" button in the same dialog.
>
> What could be wrong?

0
davidp1 (199)
9/28/2005 4:04:42 PM
Thanks a lot for your help. Yesterday I installed
the new SP2 for Visio, and now it works fine. I guess
that did the "re-regging" part.

"David Parker [Visio MVP]" <davidp@bvisual.net> wrote in message
| Try creating a shortcut to the Visio.exe with " /r" added, eg "C:\Program
| Files\Microsoft Office\Visio11\visio.exe /r"
| This will re-reg Visio and hopefully provide access to the SaveAsWeb
| features.
|
| "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > Visio 2003 Pro on WinXP Pro.
| > If I select "Save as web page" on the File
| > menu, and then click "Save", the dialog
| > closes and nothing happens. The same is true
| > if I click on "Publish" button in the same dialog.
| >
| > What could be wrong?

Word integration that works ?
Does anyone have a link to a good solution in creating word documents from CRM, i.e. quotes etc. A solution where maybe it's possible to create it with a button and at the same time get an activity attached to the oppertunity. Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 14509 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her. Suggest you look at Mail merge from mscrmaddons. Other than that i...

WM_QUERYENDSESSION and saving data through a worker thread
Hello I have an application that uses a worker thread to save/load data. I'm wondering what is the best reaction to WM_QUERYENDSESSION in my case. I have to possible scenarios: 1. When WM_QUERYENDSESSION comes fire the thread and wait for it to end. Only then return TRUE from WM_QUERYENDSESSION handler. The problem is that I will get nusty dialog that my application "is not responding". 2. When WM_QUERYENDSESSION comes fire the thread and return FALSE from the handler. When thread is done force application to end. But this way I will probably prevent Windows from closing,...

Force a page break in code
I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat Event when a value changes. How do I do that? Thanks, Bill Bill wrote: > I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat > Event when a value changes. How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Bill Insert a PageBreak control from the ToolBox bar at the desired location. Even though such a control is never "visible" other than in design view they do still have a Visible property. That property effectively turns on and off the PageBreak so you can minipulate that in your code. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP...

OWA Exch 2003 Not Working
I am running Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003. I am trying to acces OWA and when I do, it says that the page is under maintenance. I have tried to do http://127.0.0.1/Exchange and also http://servername/Exchange and I get the same message. Did OWA not install right. On 14 Mar, 13:01, Jeff <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am running Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003. I am trying to acces OWA and > when I do, it says that the page is under maintenance. I have tried to dohttp://127.0.0.1/Exchangeand alsohttp://servername/Exchangeand I get the > same message. Did OWA no...

Connect/work offline/cancel message
In outlook 2003 connecting to SBS/Exchange 2003 server, get message: Exchange is currently in recovery mode you can connect, work offline, or cancel. This is only happening in a few computers on the network after implementing SBS 2003 with Outlook and Exchange 2003. ...

Menu Page
I'd like to make a menu page with buttons to jump between spreadsheets of a workbook. I will turn off the tabs at the bottom in order to do this, but I'm looking for code for my menu buttons to flip to each spreadsheet. Also to return to the menu from a specific spreadsheet, I'd like to use a right click to jump back to the menu. Can someone help me with this. I'm used to programming in MS Access, so programming in MS Excel is a new venture for me. Thanks, PC How about an alternative... Create that index worksheet and put hyperlinks to A1 of each sheet. And then put a hyp...

O2003 New Toolbars Saved Where?
I have XP with O2003 on one computer. Just got a new computer with W7 and installed O2003. I copied over the "outcmd.dat" file and I can see my data (e.g. views) so I know its using the correct "outcmd.dat" file. However two custom toolbars I created are not shown nor are they in the customized toolbar list. Are custom toolbars saved in a different location? Thanks Shawn On Jul 24, 6:22=A0pm, srm <s...@primatech.com> wrote: > I have XP with O2003 on one computer. Just got a new computer with W7 > and installed O2003. I copied over the "outcmd.dat" ...

Detect page change in PropertySheet?
Hi, I have a property sheet that is the parent of several property pages. If the user clicks a tab to change to another page, is there a way I can detect this (and possibly prevent the change) in the PropertySheet dialog? Does windows/MFC send any kind of message to the PropertySheet dialog? I looked at all of the over-rides and WM_ message, but cannot see anything. Thanks! Not directly. You can catch that in the CPropertyPage and relay the message to the CPropertySheet. (I know you are asking, why doesn't the CPropertySheet get the notificatio first? who knows!) AliR. "...

View as web page in OWA
in OWA 2002, i remember there is a feature "View as web page" on the right side of the email. in OWA 2003, after open the received email, such feature no longer there. Anyway to enable this feature? ...

Problems opening/saving attachments
I am unable to open or save any .rtf file attachments - this started happening today, previously there were no problems with .rtf files. When I try to open such an attachment I get this message: Can't create file: xyz.rtf Right click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder. What folder is this? I am trying to open the attachment not creat the file! Also, when I try to send an rtf file as an attachment, in the email message the file does not show in the attachments section but the receipient actu...

Color not working
I am operating Windows 2000, using Office Pro 2003. I am no longer able to format my cells with colors, either shading or text coloring. I have run the repair feature, but it didn't work. Bold, Underline, and similar functions still work. Please help. Thanks. CC Have a look at this: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 Biff >-----Original Message----- >I am operating Windows 2000, using Office Pro 2003. I am >no longer able to format my cells with colors, either >shading or text coloring....

Page break preview & blue line
I using Excel 2003 In page break preview I have always do some thing wrong I'm just pull the blue line by using mouse all page was destroyed It there any tips to return the blue line to the Default pages size setting As far as I know the 'default' print area is all the data, and once you have changed the print area and saved the file you can not get it to go back to the previous setting. If you have problems with this or any other proceedure do try to remember to save your file before you do the awkward bit and then you can go back to the saved copy it it does not work. ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

Saving address to replyed emails
IN outlook express I could automatically save the email address when I replyed to an email. I want to be able to do this in outlook 2002 Can some please help Not possible. You will need to right click on the address and select to Add to Contacts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Garth <smilepolice@hotmail.com> typed: | IN outlook express I could automatically save the email | address when I replyed to an email. | | I want to be able to do this in outlook 2002 | | Can some please help ...

M2004 Won't Save Customized Toolbars / Home Page
Unable to find anything in archives or the UFAQ on this... My Money 2004 file recently stopped saving customized toolbars / home page. Any changes I make don't "stick". I've used super salvage, which supposedly found and corrected some errors, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Try this (and it is in the UFAQ under a less specific topic at http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=153). Stop Money Express. Change your toolbar stuff. Exit Money. Restart Money. Restart Money Express. "Sock" <sock@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:8205f05b.04101407...

Add a blank page separator
How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages when printing a document of 250 pages? Use a macro containing the following code to print the document: Dim i As Long Dim blank As Document For i = 1 To 240 Step 15 ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=i, To:=i + 15 Set blank = Documents.Add With blank .PrintOut .Close wdDoNotSaveChanges End With Next i -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professio...

Email Text Dissappears when Save
When we save email messages (as a draft) the text dissappears, even when th I use my administrator account. Anybody have any idea what that is happening. ...

Saving MY Calendar into "Publication-Calendar"
My problem is that I have to make a certain type of calendar in every month. It would save lots of time forme if I could find a way that I could save my "calendar setting" and also be able to apply the new month's settings. There is any way that I could save my "home-made" calendar into "Publications-Calendar" and call it up just like the other calendars? Thanks. If you have repeating items you just use the Merge for those items every month. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" I do not understand ho...

Outlook saves image attachment as bitmap
Hi. I have Outlook 2003 running on Windows XP. When I save an image attachments, it only allows me to save it as bitmap. Before, it used to let me choose between bitmap & jpeg. I found an article on Microsoft's website, but it only pertains to Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978#appliesto). I did it anyways, but it didn't correct my problem. Thanx in advance, Candee ...

How do text capture tools work?
Here are two examples of this technology. http://www.textcapture.com/en/default.html http://www.deskperience.com/textcapture/ Sounds like they will have to involve OCR, which works fine for standard fonts but probably won't work with fancy fonts. Key here is to test them try a static control with a TextOut and change the fonts and see what happens. joe On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:02:04 -0500, "Peter Olcott" <NoSpam@SeeScreen.com> wrote: >Here are two examples of this technology. > > http://www.textcapture.com/en/default.html > http://www.deskp...

AutoPreview works intermittently
Outlook 2002 SP2 Affected Inbox is connecting to an IMAP server AutoPreview set to 'Preview unread items' I am an IT technitian and I have a user who likes to have her unread mail items in her Inbox to use the AutoPreview feature. At one point I went to View/Current View/Customize Current View.../Other settings... and chose 'No AutoPreview' option. I recently restored the 'Preview unread items' option. Now, an email will only AutoPreview if: I manually mark a read email as unread (right clicking on email and choosing 'Mark As Unread') or: right clic...