Remove existing property sets doesn't remove

I have created a new custom property sets in Visio 2003 Professional and it
will not allow me the remove the existing property set and replace it with my
new set.
-1
2/16/2006 1:09:27 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Restrciting RPC Over HTTPS to a set of users
Hi, Is there any way of restricting RPC Over HTTPS to a set of users? Thanks Lakshmi Narayana On 27 Dec 2005 02:53:01 -0800, "Lakshmi Narayana" <mlnrao@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there any way of restricting RPC Over HTTPS to a set of users? > >Thanks >Lakshmi Narayana Using ISA to proxy may provide this ability. ...

Adding an extra drive to an existing DPM RAID 5 set
We have an existing hardware RAID array where our DPM data resides and I need to add an extra disk. If I add the drive to the existing array will DPM detect the extra drive space automatically or if I rescan the drives? What is the recommended method of doing this? There would be more space, but as far as DPM is concerned it is still using one virtual disk. Thanks... On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:52:27 -0800 (PST), Phillip Wendell <phillipwendell@yahoo.com> wrote: >We have an existing hardware RAID array where our DPM data resides and >I need to add an extra disk. If I ad...

formview and property pages
I have a formview with four property pages. What I would like to do is populate the CEdit controls with variables contained in the active property page when the "Refresh" button (also in the active property page) is pressed. My formview class is the one that is handling communications to the device driver so I'm not sure how to get the property page to communicate to the device driver or have access to any of the formview's methods and variables. Would passing the this pointer of the formview to the property pages during creation be one way? I'm looking for som...

how to remove all selected items from CListCtrl
Hi what is wrong with following code: POSITION pos = m_wndList.GetFirtsSelectedItem(); if (NULL == pos) return; int selected_item; while(pos) { selected_item = m_wndList.GetNextSelectedItem(pos); m_wndList.DeleteItem(selected_item); } no all selected items are removed:( how to solve this problem. Regards, Robert In article <#TOnnofpEHA.1712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "RobertK" <sftech@interia.pl> wrote: > what is wrong with following code: > > POSITION pos = m_wndList.GetFirtsSelectedItem(); > > if (NULL == pos) > return; > &...

Export custom properties using the property labels I defined
How do I export custom properties using the property labels that I defined? The export function uses "Prop.R_#" ... how can I get it to pick up the Label that I created ... be it "Mouse Over" or whatever? Also .... how do I have it update an Excel file once I've exported it? Use Export to Database. The next window will show the cells that you have defined to export. Click a cell and choose modify. Where it says Name in the Field Details you can type whatever name you want. After you do it the first time it will remember your entry so you don't have to re...

How do I set up a blog
Can I set up a simple blog in FrontPage 2003? Are there any references that you can recommend? "Blake" <Blake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F611ADA0-FEDA-49ED-B93D-059BDDBB2476@microsoft.com... > Can I set up a simple blog in FrontPage 2003? Are there any references > that > you can recommend? Well .... you might translate Morten's tutorials .. expression web and wordpress to enable you to use fp... really its simpler to set up a blog without using fp or ew http://any-expression.com/web-design/wordpress-ebook.htm (free) ...

remove "Protected Storage System Provider" do not help #2
After updating from Outlook2000 to Outlook XP(2002) OutlookXP keeps asking for passwords for every account :-((( I have tryed the trix "remove Protected Storage System Provider" in the registery (done by the letter as described in two Q-articles) but it do not help or change anything :-((( Please help -- erik Denmark ...

how to remove line numbers in excel
I am fairly new to excel and need to know how to remove the line numbers and the alphabetical cell letters at the top of my page. They appear when I print my report and I have been trying for hours to fix the problem but to no avail. I live in a remote area & don't have any assistance available. Thanks a heap to anyone in advance for your time. -- aquietachiever Hi, In print preview use the Setup button to display the Page Setup dialog. On the Sheet tab is a section Print. make sure 'Row and column headings' is unchecked. Cheers Andy bitty_betsy wrote: > I am fairl...

removing duplicate records in excel, how to do it?
How to remove duplicart entries within excel? Data>advanced filter, unique records only Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Don" wrote: > How to remove duplicart entries within excel? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteDuplicateRows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Don wrote: > How to remove duplicart entries within excel? Have you notice that the first entry is duplicated in both cases: when header line is included or exclude "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Data>advanced filter, unique records only > > Regards, > > Peo S...

Removing Item Highlight from CListCtrl
Hi I use MFC VC++ 4.2. I have a CListCtrl, a few CEdit, a Clear Button and a few buttons. Clear button function is to clear all CEdit and also clear the highlight from the selected item. My question is: 1. How to remove the highlight from the selected item? 2. I also need to disable a few buttons if there is no item selected. How to do those things? Thank you very much. >I have a CListCtrl, a few CEdit, a Clear Button and a few buttons. > >Clear button function is to clear all CEdit and also clear the highlight >from the selected item. > >My question is: >1. Ho...

Property called this
Hello, I have the following code I'm trying to follow: ...................... public string this[string propName] { get {........................... How do you have, amd how do you call a property called "this"? Thanks AMP wrote: > Hello, > I have the following code I'm trying to follow: > > ..................... > public string this[string propName] > { > get {........................... > > > How do you have, amd how do you call a property called "this"? > Thanks this.this if called within the class ...

Data link properties / ODBC Excel driver login failed
When trying to perform a mail merge, after selecting my excel spreadsheet for names and addresses, I get a Data Link Properties window that opens. It has provider, connection, advanced, and all tabs. When I click OK I get ODBC Excel driver login failed. Could not find installable ISAM. Clicking OK does nothing clicking cancel tries to bring up the spreadsheet. This only happens on this workstation. All workstations are XP with Office XP with latest service packs. hi. ISAM (Indexed Sequential Access Method) is a file management system developed at IBM that allows records to be accessed...

removing Exchange 5.5 when the server has been gone for over a yea
I have taken over the administration of a Exchange 2003 server. The old 5.5 has been gone for over a year now. I was having some trouble with the public folders still waiting to rep. to the 5.5 server. I start to remove the rep. to the old 5.5 server and now I am getting alot more files trying to rep. over. Everything that had to do with the 5.5 server is grey out. How can I get ALL of this cleaned up and stop the 2003 server from trying to rep to the 5.5 server that is not there. Please help, this thing is eating my disk space alive. Hi, Are you trying to view the 5.5 server th...

Problem with Item Lookup/Properties window interaction (1.3.0208)
This is a problem my retail store is having. We have HQ managing three SO stores, all updated to 1.3 and hotfixed to .0208. In any SO or HQ Manager, go into Item lookup. Select an item, note its price. Double-click that item or click Properties and notice the price is the same. Now, don't click Cancel or Ok, click the [X] to close the window OR click on the Item lookup window behind the Properties window for the current item. Now go to another item. Note its price. Double-click that item or click Properties. The value in the price field will be the same as the PREVIOUS item. If you...

Delete from Queue, settings etc and Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know of a workaround for the fact that eg. "Delete from Queue" disappears when running with Outlook client? Only "Assign" and "Accept" exists. We can cope with that "Settings" disappears but "Remove from queue" makes it difficult to work with. In Outlook it's always gone. If I first start Outlook and then the web client it's gone there as well. To clear our queue we need to close Outlook and restart/refresh the web client. Which is annoying. Thanks, Manso Manso wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know of a ...

How do I set up newsgroups when the news icon can't be found?
I had initially set up newsgroups without any difficulty, but now they are gone in Outlook. I reinstalled Outlook when I could not find the news tab to drag it to the Go column as the instructions indicate. How can I find it? I am running WindowsXP Home Edition and Outlook 2003. Thank you. Jeanine (dusky1228@hotmail.com) Try Outlook Express rather than Outlook. -- Charles Kenyon Word New User FAQ & Web Directory: http://addbalance.com/word Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented version of Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/users...

Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened
i have be using outlook 2003 with exchange 2000 in cashe mode, when i changed over to exchage 2003 after merging the 2000 mail box, i get the following error: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened and outlook closes. Are you using a PST from earlier than Outlook 2003 and trying to open it with Outlook 2003? -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "wizardontherun@hotmail.com" wrote: > i have...

how can I set default font color in publisher
I change the font color, save the file and then the color reverts back to what Publisher 2007 wants it to be. I've just changed from 03 -07 and am not thrilled at the moment. It's a bigger learning curve, but even with that - no program should override my saved changes. Any help out there? I even created a color scheme, applied that and it still changes my color font. :-( When you created the color scheme did you change the Main? Did you save the scheme? I am not experiencing your problem. Is your Publisher 2007 a trial? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

How do I set up a text insert?
Hi We are fairly new outlook users running acting agency. We want to know how you set something up so that when emailing appointments to people we can just insert the following text TIME: PLACE: DATE: Good luck! I was shown how to do this but have since forgotton. Can anyone help?? Thanks You can use templates for this such as Quick Parts or AutoText. For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/messagetemplates.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, A...

G/L Account Set Up
I currently use the Category field in Financial/Account to categorize my accounts for financial statement purposes. Is there another way to categorize the accounts for corporate tax return purposes, or a tax line that can be assigned to each account? There are four user-defined fields for accounts. Use one of those. "Alaska" wrote: > I currently use the Category field in Financial/Account to categorize my > accounts for financial statement purposes. Is there another way to > categorize the accounts for corporate tax return purposes, or a tax line that > can ...

Applying existing template crashes PPT
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel OK, another wierd issue. When applying an existing .pot (my clients) Office 2008 crashes. Never had this issue with V.X. TIA for any suggestions. ...

my Excel documents do not maintain landscape setting when shared
When I print my spreadhseets I use setup to select landscape but if I email teh file to another user, they auto print as portrait not landscape. Same thing happens when others share spreadsheets with me. Is there an option I should be setting?? ...

Removal of underline within a word document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The document contains underline at the top of each page. I wanted to condense my document to three pages. When I did the underline format still appeared. <br><br>I need help to remove this formatted line. Perhaps this is a border (top or bottom) in the header? --rms www.rmschneider.com On 29/01/10 00:12, mickiestone@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > The document contains underline at the top of each page. I w...

how do I set up a database for client information
I need to create a database (would like to do it in Excel) that would compile client information such as name, address, birthdate, retirement date, phone, assigned rep, e-mail address, etc. then be able to pull out only the information needed and from only certian assinged reps. I have never done a spreadsheet or database before. So I need explecit details. Thank you Tracie You can enter all the data in a list on the worksheet, with column headings to indicate what information is stored in each column. Then, you can use an AutoFilter to view the data for one rep, or a specific date...

how do I set a drop-down list to have a default value when the page loads?
in a Data Access Page? So that a default value appears in the dropdown? -- justme0010 On 20 Sep, 03:13, justme0010 <justme0010.1379...@officefrustration.com> wrote: > in a Data Access Page? So that a default value appears in the dropdown? > > -- > justme0010 Hi There! are you using MS Access 2007? If you are working on a Form and the field is using a Combo Box to display a list of options then you can do the following. * View the properties of the Combo Box; * On the Data Tab in 'Default Value' property type "Your Default Category" Hope this help...