Question to Microsoft

Hi,
   I am really fedup with this news group if no one reply
what is the use of this site. I have a suggestion why dont
you show reply send with the question.
Thanks
0
R_kandwal (1)
9/8/2003 11:34:11 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I switch from Microsoft Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlo.
I just installed Microsoft Office 2003 with Outlook... and now I am having problems with searches and links on Internet Explorer. I have all the latest Service Packs for both the Office and the Explorer... What problem with Searches and Links are you having? Ensure Outlook is set as your default email client in the programs tab of Internet Explorer Properties. "netdog" <netdog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D59AAEBB-419F-473A-9494-7337D4DA9468@microsoft.com... >I just installed Microsoft Office 2003 with Outlook... and now I am having > problems w...

Cannot find the specified Microsoft Exchange Server
This is the error we get upon the final install checklist. ? What can cause this? Our Network Admin is pretty confident that all of his settings are fine. We can see the Exchanger Server in the domain. What are we missing? There are no users set up yet on this test Eschange server, but there is a OU setup on the Domain...but no specific user there either.????? ? If we press ahead with an install, we can add Exchange (and the router) later, correct? yes you do not need to specify an exchange server to complete the install. You can always add it later ============================== Jo...

Inline Jpgs and more questions
A few questions: 1. How do you view jpg attachments inline? Similar to Outlook Express. 2. After upgrading to Outlook 2002 from 2000, you cannot even select all, then hit enter to view all in an external viewer. Why does it seem we went backwards? 3. Even the Progress Bar for sending and receiving email is more accurate in Outlook Express. In outlook, it appears it just takes the number of enclosures and divides by that number (immaterial of their size), where OE truly shows progress on the bytes. Very helpfull when using dialup. Why does it seem the free email package is bette...

how do i unsuscribe from microsoft office emails
ive been receivin emails like evry two days and i want to stop it. Update your profile on Microsoft.com. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, mide93 asked: | ive been receivin emails like evry two days and i want to stop it. ...

scanpst.exe questions
Hi, After much hunting, I found scanpst.exe, which I'm told will help me overcome mailbox correuption problem. When I run it, I'm told that .pst that I'm trying to fix does not exisit specifically - despite the fact that when I look at it's details, this 'non-existant" file has 34, 444 bytes in it. Has anyone seen this type of helpful behavior beore and do you have any suggestions about how to out wit it? It all depends on how corrupt the mailbox is, but I've seen situations where putting a null character in the first byte of the file allowed scanpst t...

Brainstorming question
I have an XP box that is set up in an office as an incoming fax, it does not have Norton installed and it is not a server, XP Pro only. The incoming fax folder is shared. We also have a server 08 and each user has a login script that launches the shared fax folder. The users complain that occasionally the shared Fax folder stops responding when they access it from their desk - this is corrected by disconnecting and rebooting their machine. Any ideas on how to fix this non responsive issue or can I run a task that will copy and move the faxes as they come in to the serve...

Microsoft Visio Partner Webcast
Visio Partner Webcast Series Join us on Tuesday, December 19th at 9am PST for an informative Visio webcast on Business Process Management & Modeling. Partner Profiles: FlowCentric - FlowCentric is a Business Process Management System (BPMS) developed on the Microsoft .NET platform in support of the Microsoft product stack. FlowCentric provides a process modeling tool based on the Visio API that allows business users to re-use some of the process re-engineering efforts and process documentation that they have. The Process Suite or process authoring interface allows a user to define, depl...

Does Microsoft Still Support MSVC V6?
Can anyone tell me what the current Microsoft support is for MSVC V6? What I mean is, is it being maintained, and if so have Microsoft set any date when they will cease to support it, as they have indicated with VB6? The reason I ask is that a client wishes me to use it for a new development, and my preference would be to use .NET. One good reason not to use MSVC would be if Microsoft had already, or were due to drop it. I realise that I am asking people who would probably rather continue to use MSVC, but .NET is much more familiar to me. Thanks in advance for any information. Charles...

Question about right click in a CTreeControl!
Hello! Having problems about right clicking on an item in a tree control. The item that is clicked on is not the right one. If I have three items in a tree. Here is my problem. I click on the first item with normal click. I click on the third item with the right click mouse. In this event I had a messagebox telling me which item is selected, and this one comes out with the first item no mather what. I also tried to get into the OnSelchangedItemfieldtree function - but with no luck. How can I right click on the third one and get its name out of it? Does anyone know? -- - Lars I guess u...

Outlook question to challange all you MVP's out there.
I am slowly migrating my users from a single Exchange 2000 box, to a cluster Exchange 2003 server. I have 155 gas stations all over the east coast that have pc's in them with email. My problem is that all the stores are not on my corporate domain. What happens when I launch outlook is it prompts me for the username, password, and domain. Once I enter it in, it logs in fine, and there are no issues. The odd part about this is that on my "old" Exchange 2000 box, it doesn't prompt the user. It just logs them in since their username and password in the store are the same as...

receive e-mail Microsoft Exchange 2003
Dear Reader, I have for my own use an Microsoft Exchange Server installed! I'm an newbie in the use of Exchange! I have configure Exchange so that I can send e-mail with my own registered domainname! Now I can't receive e-mail and i don't now where I can configure it! Where I have registered my e-mail address i have made an MX record so that the mail will be send to my own IP-address. My ISP said that they don't block e-mail trafic and i have configure my router so that it send trafic on port 25 and 110 to my server! Can someone help me! how I must configure it and how I can...

May I post here questions about SQL queries against Excel via ODBC?
and if not, can you recommend of a relevant forum? For example, I'm desperately looking for an answer to the question: How can I retrieve the row number of a record in a query? Somethin like: select x.*,rownum() from sheet1$ as x Thanks in advance, Noam ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com try posting in the Security Forum, under SQL Server Security, that's where most people go when they have questions about SQL. ...

Microsoft Money 2004 Standard
OS: Windows XP Pro SP1a Microsoft Money Version: 2004 Money file: New (didn't bother importing 2003 file yet). Fresh clean reformat of Windows XP. Purchased Microsoft Money 2004 on Saturday and installed it onto my new install of Windows XP. Flawless. Set up bills etc in Money 2004 as well as accounts. Beautiful. Found a neat feature that I never noticed in my Microsoft Money 2003 Business and Deluxe version, which is the ability to use direct connect through my financial institution, Summit Credit Union. I set up this feature in money, logged on using my password and user id. Statement...

Problem with Microsoft Query
It doesn't return some of the data. It returns all but one actually. And I went into Microsoft Query help and followed the instructions. The file is closed, and the data is formatted the same way. Any advice on how to fix it? Jul, Your question is extremely vague. You should probably provide more explicit information about the details of your query such as The type of file are you trying to query The program you are using to perform the query Details of the query parameters Details of the information that is not being retrieved Also, make sure you change the Subject of your messag...

microsoft = morons
Well MS. I've seen you pull some really boneheaded moves over the last 20+ years. But this one takes first place. While I can certainly understand you no longer updating or releasing this product in the future what I don't understand is why you're going to stick to the license and kill the download capabilities. And the STUPID excuse you've given.... "people are using online money management" is a load of crap. So please remove your collective heads from your bung and reconsider. Class action lawsuit? DUMBest move since "BOB" "jim" wrote...

Microsoft free shipping...Do not lose it
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=HJbCArsy/j0&offerid=166833.10000378&type=3&subid=0" ...

Unusual formatting question
Hi bit of an odd question here.. I have a list of URL's that are currently in an Excel file. The URL' are listed in one column with one on each row, so for example: link1.ac.uk link2.ac.uk link3.ac.uk link4.ac.uk link5.ac.uk What I need to do is merge all of these links into one long line an add a plus sign between them. In the above example this would mean: link1.ac.uk+link2.ac.uk+link3.ac.uk+link4.ac.uk+link5.ac.uk Is there a way of getting Excel (or any other programme) to take th original list and reformat it as above? I have several clusters of links that need to be refo...

database question #2
Creating a database in excel for mailing labels. Fieldnames: Title (Mr. & Mrs.), Fname (John), Lname (Jones), Add, City, etc. Is there a way to handle married people who want to be addressed as: Ms. Sally Smith and Mr. John Doe Is there an alternative field to be set up? Can't figure it out unless it's just a code field and then a manual change. Thanks if there is an easy solution. A field is just a space to contain data, so you can put what you like i it -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

SOP Form Question
We have several customers that require we put a Department on their invoice. One customer has about 10 and the other one has about 50. I have create a Department field on the User Defined form and if click the hour glass you can see all 60 departments. My question: is there a way to setup an Xref somewhere that would filter the dropdown values that would be associated to each customer? The issue is that a user may inadvertently select a department that is not valid for that customer. I am trying to make this as much idiot proof as possible. Any suggestions would be welcomed. T...

Event ID 1000 Microsoft Office 10
Receiving the following error Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 10 Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 8/25/2004 Time: 9:42:10 AM User: N/A Computer: HQ-PC14 Description: Faulting application winword.exe, version 10.0.6612.0, faulting module mso.dll, version 10.0.6626.0, fault address 0x00313c58. Thank you for any help ...

Visual basic error after installing add-in....is it Microsoft problem or 3rd party. Please help.
After I installed a 3rd party add-in I got the following error (besides not only 2 of the 4 add-ins being installed) excel microsoft visual basic error &H80004005 (-2147467259) Unspecified error Is there a fix for this or is this a matter for the company selling the add-in? Thanks in advance, sheana Care to share the name of the third-party add-in? What does "besides not only 2 of the 4 add-ins being installed" mean? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:56:37 -0500, "sheana" <sheana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After I installed...

Importing Invoices in QIF to Microsoft Money
I can create QIF from my data, but is there a support from any version of Microsoft Money to import Invoices in QIF format or another format, where is information about: Customer, Invoice No., Date, Project name, Item, Quantity? Eventually specify that item was paid and then to which account. Thank you Yanno ...

Microsoft Outlook
Today I hopened my email and began to send an email to a person I email everyday and discovered that I lost all of the names that appear when entering the beginning letter. Can you tell me what has happened, possibly? Can I get them back? -- KJ "KJ" <KJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5205A738-9FAC-4115-B45C-F79AB7F7033F@microsoft.com... > Today I hopened my email and began to send an email to a person I email > everyday and discovered that I lost all of the names that appear when > entering the beginning letter. Can you tell me ...

Webinar on Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server
Webinar on Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server Sonasoft, Corp. announces that it will beconductingweekly webinars on the topic "Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Servers". The webinars will focus specifically on backup/recovery problems with Exchange Server and the best practices and tools that can be deployed to solving these problems. The webinars will be conducted every Tuesday and those who are interested in attending the webinar can sign up by sending an email to webinars@sonasoft.com. ...

I have Microsoft 2003 stu edition but I don't have Microsoft Publi
So I need Microsoft publisher and I have NO idea how to get it!Because ithought it came with microsoft 2003. http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compare.mspx -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Chang Choe" <Chang Choe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96CE894F-B65E-4178-9991-CE6F5278DB72@microsoft.com... > So I need Microsoft publisher and I have NO idea how to get it!Because > ithought it came with microsoft 2003. Before buying software, you should always read the box carefully. If you buy it online, you need to read the specs ...