Problem printing drawing of more than 5 pages

I tried printing a A3 Visio 2003 drawing that was fit into 6 X 1 A4 paper to
print. However, when I print them, the horizontal lines were all not printed.
0
Daph (4)
5/15/2005 7:07:01 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Are you running the latest Sevice Pack for Visio?

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
"Daph" <Daph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I tried printing a A3 Visio 2003 drawing that was fit into 6 X 1 A4 paper
> print. However, when I print them, the horizontal lines were all not
> printed.

0
lancucki (505)
5/15/2005 1:29:46 PM
Hi John,

I've installed Service Pack 1 for Visio.

"John Marshall, MVP" wrote:

> Are you running the latest Sevice Pack for Visio?
>
> John...    Visio MVP
>
> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> "Daph" <Daph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I tried printing a A3 Visio 2003 drawing that was fit into 6 X 1 A4 paper
> > print. However, when I print them, the horizontal lines were all not
> > printed.

0
Daph (4)
5/15/2005 1:56:03 PM
Hi

I found out that my drawing cannot be more than 2099mm. If so, the drawings
will still be printed but the horizontal lines wll be missing. Anyone able to
solve this bug?

"John Marshall, MVP" wrote:

> Are you running the latest Sevice Pack for Visio?
>
> John...    Visio MVP
>
> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> "Daph" <Daph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I tried printing a A3 Visio 2003 drawing that was fit into 6 X 1 A4 paper
> > print. However, when I print them, the horizontal lines were all not
> > printed.

0
Daph (4)
5/19/2005 3:02:01 AM
I'm stumped. The Service pack addressed some printer problems, so I am not
sure what else it could be. Does this happen with all horizontal lines or
only lines of a certain weight (line thickness)? Would increasing the weight
help?

> Hi
>
> I found out that my drawing cannot be more than 2099mm. If so, the
> drawings
> will still be printed but the horizontal lines wll be missing. Anyone able
> solve this bug?
>

> "John Marshall, MVP" wrote:
>
>> Are you running the latest Sevice Pack for Visio?
>>
>> John...    Visio MVP
>>
>> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
>> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
>> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
>> "Daph" <Daph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I tried printing a A3 Visio 2003 drawing that was fit into 6 X 1 A4
>> >paper
>> > print. However, when I print them, the horizontal lines were all not
>> > printed.

0
lancucki (505)
5/22/2005 1:46:34 PM
Hi John,

It doesn't help... Yupx, all horizontal lines are not printed out..

"John Marshall, MVP" wrote:

> I'm stumped. The Service pack addressed some printer problems, so I am not
> sure what else it could be. Does this happen with all horizontal lines or
> only lines of a certain weight (line thickness)? Would increasing the weight
> help?
>
> John...    Visio MVP
>
> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> "Daph" <Daph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I found out that my drawing cannot be more than 2099mm. If so, the
> > drawings
> > will still be printed but the horizontal lines wll be missing. Anyone able
> > solve this bug?
> >

> > "John Marshall, MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you running the latest Sevice Pack for Visio?
> >>
> >> John...    Visio MVP
> >>
> >> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> >> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> >> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> >> "Daph" <Daph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Daph (4)
6/8/2005 9:21:03 AM
Hi,
I'm having this same problem myself.  I'm trying to print a cross-functional
flowchart that's 144x38in. fit to 6 by 2 letter pages, and none of the
horizontal dividers between functional bands are printing.  Is there some
sort of a workaround that we can use to get it to print correctly?  Also,
when I try to print full-size, the horizontal functional band dividers print
for the first third, disappear in the middle, and reappear again for the
right third of the image.  I'm stumped!

"Daph" wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> It doesn't help... Yupx, all horizontal lines are not printed out..
>
> "John Marshall, MVP" wrote:
>
> > I'm stumped. The Service pack addressed some printer problems, so I am not
> > sure what else it could be. Does this happen with all horizontal lines or
> > only lines of a certain weight (line thickness)? Would increasing the weight
> > help?
> >
> > John...    Visio MVP
> >
> > Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> > Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> > Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> > "Daph" <Daph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I found out that my drawing cannot be more than 2099mm. If so, the
> > > drawings
> > > will still be printed but the horizontal lines wll be missing. Anyone able
> > > solve this bug?

0
Hui (4)

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati
I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can someone help me? Cissy99 wrote: > I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to > the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can > someone help me? You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Questiontest-outlookwebservices problem
hi all and thanks for the support. i'm facing a problem with test.outlookwebservices. notice that oulook side everything seems to be pretty good: the autodiscovery and auto-configuration of the account succeedes, the test email autoconfiguration suceedes too. when i launch the test, once it suceedes for certain services and after a while it fails for those services and suceedes for other. look the prints: here are failing the RPC tests Message : [EXCH] The UM is configured for this user in the AutoDiscover response received from https://mytest-EXC1. myt...

Problem with systemstate backup with DPM 2010
Hi! We running DPM 2010RC on a Windows 2008 R2 The Protected computer is: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server 2003, Standard Edition 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2 Build 3790 When we installed the DPM agent the first backup of system state was successfully, so we have one restore point. But further backups in failing, the system state backup is in status “replica is inconsistent” and when I running a consistent check the job failing. In the error in DPM is: The replica of System Protection Computer\System Protection on sea0700smon1.xxxx.local is inconsistent with the protected data so...

Font problem
It seems that the Cambria Math font has recently acquired an extremely large Ascent and Descent. Has it perhaps always been that way and I've never noticed it before, or is it something recent, perhaps a Vista thing? Try the following code for example. For Arial and Times New Roman (and virtually all other fonts) I am getting pretty much exactly what I would expect (a TextHeight that is a bit larger than the point size) but for Cambria Math I am getting an extremely large TextHeight (I get exactly the same results using GDI32 methods). At this end (on my Vista Business laptop...

08 Mac Office activation problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Just found an article posted by michellec and I am faced with exactly the same problem - on 'activation' of the product, none of the 3 product keys seem to be correct, hence activation is unsuccessful!! Have received some help emails (and thanks Diana yours had the microsoft help number that has been good, despite the fact they can't help me and tell me I must get in touch with Digital River) but seems that what I need is another product key, and now that I'm asking for that since about 10 days, I don't get any reply ...

Ex5.5 to Ex2003 intra org migration
Hi I have migrated from E5.5 to E2003 intra-Org migration and chose the option SID migration via ADMT during migration . I 've notice that both source domain and target domain accounts have been added to mailbox and public folder resources which doesn't appear to be a problem at the moment. However in the near future when I do decide to remove the source domain would I be left with "zombie" source domain accounts??? In addition, granted that I chose to migrate SID history what will be the result when the source Doman is remove. Will there be any performance impact ??...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

Replication partner exch 5.5 crashed
Hello Everyone. We recently installed exchange server 2003, had it coexisting with exchange 5.5 . We used the pfmigrate tool to create replication of public folders,I had also moved around 75% of the users mail boxes to the 2003 server.Unfortunately Ifound out that the exchange 5.5 server has crashed and now we cannot send or receive emails because earlier the mail flow was from 2003 to 5.5 and internet and vice versa. How can I remove the 5.5 server and set the 2003 server to receive emails completely. Also I do have a backup of the 5.5 server , can I restore the 5.5 mail box to t...

Autoshapes' visible problem
When I add some Rectangle autoshapes above the embeded chart, I find it's hard to control it's visibility, They maybe hide when I select some cell or activate chart. I want to know how to make them always visible no matter what I select. Thank you in advance! ^_^ Yours,fujing You need to click on the chart before you use the drawing tool. In this way the Shape and the Chart become one. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fujing1003" <fujing1003@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171358292.074278.135950@v33g2000cwv...

Move pages from document to document?

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

RMS and/or PC Charge Problems
We are having some interesting problems with our RMS system and PC Charge: For no apparent reason RMS will have an error message after a card is swiped or keyed into the system: • DENIED (With a wide variety of error messages) • DUPLICATE use F+ to force (even when it is the first transaction) • TIMED OUT Attempted solutions: • Turned modem off and on • Disconnected the modem and plugged everything back in • Turned the server on/off • Called PC Charge only to be told that it is RMS • RMS said it is PC Charge • Confirmed that everything is set up properly in PC Charge and RMS What works:...

Migrating E5.5/NT4 to E2003/W2K
I am going to be migrating E5.5 to E2003 very soon Can anyone please give me tips as I would like to avoid as many probs a possible. I can use the same IP, Domain name etc Thanks in Advance Hi, Done a few of those You could do an in-place upgrade but you must be absolutely sure about your backups. For me, the easiest (and probably safest) way is to do a new installation of 2003 and run the two systems in parralel until all users have been migrated to the new system before shutting down the old system. I short: Suppose you have alias@demo.com as your current e-mail domain: 1. Create a...

Chart Wizard #5
Does excel 2007 have a chart wizard? If so, how do I access it? The chart wizard no longer exists in Excel 2007, RIP. You create a chart using the various chart buttons on the Insert tab, then struggle through the three Chart Tools contextual tabs looking for the controls to set up the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Liberty" <Liberty @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C1186EF-4C15-4E3D-A642-D0EA334C1192@microsoft.com... > Does excel...

Drawing static/edit control in different colors
Hi All, This should be a simple question, but it is possible to, control the color of text written to static text or an edit box? I need to do this at during InitDialog and while dialog is 'up' (DoModal). As an aside, can change the color of static text just based on the resource ID? i.e. not creating a variable for the control in the dialog class. Thanks in Advance! Corey. Corey Wirun wrote: > Hi All, > > This should be a simple question, but it is possible to, control the color > of text written to static text or an edit box? I need to do this at during > In...

Outlook 2003 Signature Problem
I've created a signature with my company logo (.jpg file) using Outlook 2003. When the signature is attached in my email, the photo/icon file shows a box with an 'x' in place of the .jpg file. I checked the location where the files are stored and I found the .jpg file in the proper folder under signatures. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike Tools - options -security tab, click on change automatic download settings. Change to what you want. "Mikeul" <Mikeul@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1132112656.7e1c9b39fdb73a3c7ed44fdbd3e3fbc4@fe5.teranews.com......

Problem in restricting users from sending/receving internet email
I have found a helpful articel here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html I read it through couple times but I would like to ask some questions before I start the work on our Exchange 2000 server. 1. The "group" I am going to create for adding users into the restricting list, will it be a Security group or Distribution group? What group scope should I give it? 2. Under the section of "Restricting Users from Sending Internet Base Email", the article tells us to create a *new* SMTP connector and add the group into the "Dilivery Restriction" page. Will ...

Check printing in GP 7.0