Printing one pg item (visio), only prints 2nd 1/2 of page. Help?

I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on
print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on the
page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings seem
normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts that
had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of page.
0
KO (7)
3/10/2006 1:05:28 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There were some printing issus with Visio 2003. Have applied the latest
patch to Visio 2003 and are you using the latest printer drivers?

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
Visio Wishlist       http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm

"KO" <KO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on
> print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on
> the
> page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings
> seem
> normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts
> that
> had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of
> page.

0
lancucki (505)
3/10/2006 2:04:37 AM
The latest Service Pack for Visio 2003 is available at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C36D4B49-1910-4FF3-A525-47368F6E5FDD&displaylang=en

"John Marshall, MVP" <lancucki@stonehenge.ca> wrote in message
> There were some printing issus with Visio 2003. Have applied the latest
> patch to Visio 2003 and are you using the latest printer drivers?
>
> John...    Visio MVP
>
> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> Visio Wishlist       http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm
>
> "KO" <KO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on
>> print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on
>> the
>> page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings
>> seem
>> normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts
>> that
>> had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of
>> page.

0
lancucki (505)
3/10/2006 2:08:20 AM
could be something simple like page landscape and printer set to portrait?

"KO" wrote:

> I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on
> print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on the
> page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings seem
> normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts that
> had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of page.
0
DougS (5)

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Help with income/expenses

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

help with simple maths in excel

Need help with Auto Filter

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Can anyone help ?

matching contents #2

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...

Please ignore #2

Need Query Help