need fire template with sounders,call points and detectors

is there a fire template for fire alarm systems and emergency lights
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Does microsoft online templates have a monthly expense tracker?
I would like to have a worksheet that would allow me to keep track of my daily spending. Perhaps it could be done in Access, as well. newbirth wrote: > I would like to have a worksheet that would allow me to keep track of my > daily spending. Perhaps it could be done in Access, as well. If you go to File > New then seach for templates on your computer there is a template called expense statement. Take a look and see if it will fill your needs. gls858 ...

Need help with complicated chart (xy chart? z axis? not sure!)
I have two groups of people from a survey I recently conducted, "probably" people, and "definitely" people. Each one provided a title, as well as choosing the price range they deemed fair for a particular service. I want to create a chart that captures how many of each group of people have a certain category of title and chose a specific price range. Thus, the data to chart looks something like this: Definitely: $1000 $ 3000 President 2 6 VP 8 3 Probably...

Need help for creating Help File in Excel
Hi, I have developed a small program in Excel. I want to creat full-fledged help file for this program. Please help me to create th help file. Suni -- sunil3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sunil31's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1194 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27174 Hi one way: - get the HTML Help Workshop program from Microsoft (free available at Microsoft's site) - create your individual help topics as HTML pages But if this is only a small program mayb...

Hiding report section headers and footers as needed with code
I have a report which contains info for and is sorted by SampleNumber and BottleType. There is a header and footer for each sort section. There are occasions when one sample on an order with many samples is cancelled. On those occasions, for that sample only I'd like to hide the BottleType header, data, and footer and simply print a line that says "This sample has been cancelled because of [Reason]." I've been trying to work with the "Visible" properties for the header, footer, etc. setting them to False if the query returns a Not IsNull for the [Reason] field. Th...

Where are the workgroup templates in Word 2007
I have just upgraded one of our PCs from Word 2003 on XP to Word 2007 on Win 7 and I really am regretting it ! We have about 100 templates, in 4 folders, that are used by everyone in our workgroup. With Word 2003 these are set as the workgroup templates, and I have a little icon on the toolbar with SendKeys "%2" Dialogs(wdDialogFileNew).Show as a macro behind it which opens the templates so we can see the listing of templates (the List view). In Word 2003 it all has been working fine for years, but in Word 2007 it seems not possible to have the same ? Is it possible in ...

Calling a function via Key-stroke (eg Ctrl + S)
I want the user to invoke a function, via keystroke, rather than menu / button. How do I do this? Hi Hamish, override PreTranslateMessage and then: if (pMsg->message == WM_KEYDOWN) { if (pMsg->wParam == VK_F9) //for F9 YourFct(); } Regards Matthias Hi Hamish, override PreTranslateMessage and then: if (pMsg->message == WM_KEYDOWN) { if (pMsg->wParam == VK_F9) //for F9 YourFct(); } Regards Matthias If you want it application-wide, add an acccelerator to the accelerator table in the resource file. "Hamish" <h.dean@xtra.co.nz> wrote in...

What is the name of the default template
What's the name and where can it be found? Thanks Xl's default template is internal. If you save a workbook as a template, named "Book.xlt" in the XLSTART directory, that template will override the default template and be used for creating future workbooks. In article <#i1Z7b1hDHA.2496@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, "Sander" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote: > What's the name and where can it be found? Thanks > > ...

Office 2008 finds update is needed, but won't update... #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I check for updates, Office 2008 recognizes that I need an update (12.0.1). It downloads and when the software tries to search for a drive that needs the update, it doesn't find one . I get this message next to a STOP sign with exclamation point... You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. This doesn't make sense to me. I have the software installed when Word was open, I would go to ...

Help in opening templated CColorDialog
Hi, I am trying to open a customized CColorDialog with some additional buttons placed on it. I am following the example given by David Krunglinski in the book Programming VC++. I have derived CColorDialog and in the constructor of the derived class I am providing the following intializations - CMyColorDialog::CMyColorDialog( COLORREF clrInit,DWORD dwFlags, CWnd* pParentWnd):CColorDialog(clrInit,dwFlags,pParentWnd) { m_cc.hInstance = (HWND)AfxGetInstanceHandle(); m_cc.Flags |= CC_ENABLETEMPLATE; m_cc.lpTemplateName = MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDD_DIALOG1); } I want the IDD_DIALO...

Need to bring back 2 vlookup values
1 Week Ending Mar 28, 2010 TOTAL US - GROC 100 __________________________________________ I need to return back the number 100 when I have two vlookup functions that differ - e.g. first vlookup value would have be '1 Week Ending Mar 28, 2010' and the second vlookup value would be 'TOTAL US - GROC' once those are both found, the number 100 would come back. How do you do two vlookups to get one number back? I have been using sumproduct but it takes a long time to get my data back. -- Thank you Try this array formula =INDEX(C2:C200,MATCH(1,(B2;B2...

need to print personal checks with preprinted checks excel, word
i have versacheck software that is missing a file. would like to get away from dependency of other software and use excel or word 2000 software. is there a template that i can use as is or modify? thank you. such templates can only be provided by the check makers. however, what you can do is to make multiple copies of the pre- printed check forms to use for experimenting with designing your own template in word, excel or access. my suggestion would be to use excel because you can resize columns with ease. plus with a some formulas, you can also keep a tally of t...

New to Money, need info about monthly statement, balance info, ect
I have used QBooks and Quicken for years, but have never used any automatic or downloaded information until now. Due to a hard drive crash I figured I would try something new for my personal financial stuff. (nothing ventured, nothing gained) Money Deluxe 2006 sucessfully downloaded almost all my accounts and their balances. My questions are: My adjusted balance is way off my actual bank balance. I know about the cleared check stuff, but is additional information downloaded during the monthly statement cycle? Or do I need to back up and enter the last few weeks of deposits and wit...

Cannot Download Microsoft PowerPoint Templates
I use Office 2007 Powerpoint, but I have problems trying to download templates. I keep getting a message "Template Download Error Message". Following the instructions, I make sure I'm connected to the Internet, am not in Offline Mode, and I keep trying to download several times without success. The Error Message occurs everytime I try to download. Also, I checked to make sure my PowerPoint program is activated. What else can I do to download these templates without getting the Error Message? -- Dizzy Don Hi Dizzy Don Have you tried downloading them directly...

Need easy way to remove time from a cell
I have a list of cells that have a date and time in each cell. I nee an easy way to remove the time, but leave the date. For example, th cell may have 12/29/2003 5:39:57 PM. I only want 12/29/2003. When try to format the cell, it looks correct, but the time is still on th formula bar. Any ideas? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way (if your time is stored in A1) =INT(A1) format this result as date -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "penroma >" <<penroma.11qrnv@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:penroma.11qr...

Trick: Need a container?
Use TabControl: 1) Remove all pages except 0. 2) TabControl.Style = 2 (None or Nothing) Need many containers in one form but don't like A97...A2002 TabControl look? Use TabControl: 1) Add as many pages you need. 2) TabControl.Style = 2 (None or Nothing). 3) Change control's value from code. Need a "left-sided/right-sided" TabControl? 1) TabControl.Style = 2 2) Add OptionGroup control to the left or to the right of TabControl. 3) Choose OptionButtons in Wizard. 4) OptionGroup.BackStyle = 0 5) OptionGroup.BorderStyle = 0 6) Private Sub OptionGroup_AfterUpdate() TabControl...

monthly calendar template for 2011
I can only find 2010 in Microsoft templates. How can I change 2010 to 2011 or find a template for 2011? On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:17:05 -0700, Mary <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can only find 2010 in Microsoft templates. How can I change 2010 to 2011 or >find a template for 2011? Take a 2010 calendar template you like, and change the date numbers. Or make the calendar in Outlook. Or check out the results of <http://www.google.com/search?q="microsoft+word"+calendar+generator>. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ...

MS
Why is it taking so long to create a newsgroup for Exchange 2003? Time to move on from "Exchange All Versions", "Exchange 2000", and "Outlook" Come on! get with your own program ...

Need help!!! #4
To: Bob Phillips Frank Kabel Paul B Debra Dalgleish Thanks so much for the help. Debra, I didn't have to use your idea because the other worked, but I've kept it just in case. roger_hom -- roger_hom ----------------------------------------------------------------------- roger_home's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1643 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27797 ...

Need to change commission setting only shoe dept
My store has 5 department. I want to set up commission setup in shoe department only. I need to run an update query so all items in shoe dept. list get flagged as "base commission on sales rep schedule".... Can I update query only shoe dept? Please help. Perform the following steps Step 1 - Run the following SQL query and note the ID for the shoe department Select * FROM Department Step 2 - Run the following SQL query and change 999 to the ID for the shoe department and note the number of records SELECT ItemlookupCode, Description, DepartmentID, CommissionMode FROM Item WH...

Help Needed with SMTP Settings on Exchange and ISA 2004 SMTP Add-in
Hi all, I would really like to get as much help as possible on the SMTP (spam; attacks as dictionary harvesting, NDRs etc..) I am seeing entries under Default SMTP Virtual Server / Current Sessions that stick to more than 20 minutes... to avoid that, I set tarpit to 180 (3 mins on the response given by the server on 5.xxx requests... for the most part it works really good BUT I still would like to get all the PROs opinion on this issue. BTY, this environment is SBS 2003 R2, ISA Installed and Message Screening installed and using the SMTP Add-in. Thanks, Dan Tarp...

NEED HITS? FREE CO-OP Delivers Thousands See Why
The hottest biz online did a crazy move. They decided to do a FREE Ad CO-OP. That means once you join they will send your website targeted traffic. They are SPENDING THOUSANDS ON THIS CO-OP. All you need to do is plug in. Take a Free Tour Today at http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

excel wizard needed
hi i am currently building an accounting program for use in excel but i havent a clue how to sort out the data, as regards eporting quarterly or monthly reports, and individual category reporting eg fuel costs, rent rates etc i am using two key fields with item codes in to describe what is reporting back through to the reports page trouble is i dont know how to implement this and any help would be appreciated. contact me at al.foster@gmx.co.uk and ill send you the file ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum htt...

Using Publisher Templates
I need to create different templates that will be used interchangeably. i.e., I may need page one of my document to be Template 1, page two of the document to be Template 2. How can I import both templates into the same document? Copy and paste the items you want from one into the other. Save the resulting file as a template. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "CR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d85201c3ef46$33bb2dc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to create di...

I need a message if number of duplicate records exceeds number all
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm trying to create If DCount code on my form that will count the number of duplicate records and then notify me when the number of duplicate records exceeds the number allowed. The number of duplicates allowed is established in tblFloorProgCriteria in the field FloorProgMaxObservations. Here's what I have so far...It's giving me the message as soon as I attempt to add the first record. If DCount("*", "tblFloorProgAudit", "[AuditID] = " & Me.[AuditID] & " And [FloorProgCriteriaID] = ...

It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter
What does this error message in 2003 Outllook mean: It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter? -- SherylAnne http://support.microsoft.com/kb/176399 "SherylAnne" <SherylAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6673FED-074F-4A8D-B921-50218373C3ED@microsoft.com... : What does this error message in 2003 Outllook mean: : : It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter? : : -- : SherylAnne SherylAnne wrote: > What does this error message in 2003 Outllook mean: > > It is illegal to call out while inside ...