Looking for MS Office application icons

I am currently drawing a workflow with MS Office in the solution, quite new
to Visio, anyone could help me to find the way to get MS Office 2003
application icons?

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Prblm w/ photos ninserted in MS Word text box
I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4. When inserting a photo in a text box in a Word doc, some of the Picture Effects are not active.I want to add a shadow around the edge. When I click on the picture, the Picture Formatting Pallette opens, but the Shadow effect, next to "Effects" in the second row down is not active. What's going on? Mike in Atlanta On 12/20/05 5:35 PM, in article 1135118110.792146.154940@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, "Mike in ATL" <mike.ventura@comcast.net> wrote: > I'm running Word 2004 on a Mac G5 running OS 10.4....

Encryption and Decryption with office 2007 document
Hi, I am working on VS 2005. I want to upload and download office 2007 document . below is the code giving warning whlie downloading the file. warning is saying of corruption of content . But if i click on yes it shows the file content. I don't want this warning message. Please help me. I am downloading and uploading data in chunks. Private Sub SaveWithEncrypted() If System.IO.File.Exists(Server.MapPath("~") + "/test/test1.docx") Then File.Delete(Server.MapPath("~") + "/test/test1.docx") End If Dim theStream As System.IO.Str...

Office 97 & Win2k/XP
Dear All I have posted this question before but does anyone know of a workaround to access VBA running the above combination on a PC? Alt+F11 doesn't work and of course trying to load any Excel sheet with Macros returns a NO PERMISSION dialogue. I'm not going to moan about our IT Manager because he is extremely busy with other IT Projects and he states that he has been trained in hardware and programming not software. He won't upgrade the installation on the PC because he claims that no one will use the features in the newer version of Excel (which is stopping my program running...

Getting sick of Office 2007 fatal errors...
Every so often MSWord 11 or Excel or PPoint dies upon starting the app. I have a legit Office 07 Ultimate version, installed in a new PC with Vista x64. Initially I decided to upgrade to Windows 7, but frequent freezes continue to happen. All products are updated. Usually the killer is the ** ntdll.dll ** module. Any MS brilliant idea? This is my last error event: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 5/14/2010 8:36:31 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: ...

Lost my News icon
I removed my 'News' icon from the Standard Bar in my Outlook 2003 SP1 and now I can not find it in the Go command list or anywhere else. Any idea on how to restore it? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. You may need to reset the Menu Bar and/or restart Outlook and/or reboot your machine in order to complet...

Office:Mac 2004
I did a complete clean install on my Mac first to Tiger, then an upgrade to Leopard. I then installed all my applications. Everything seems to work; however, in my Applications Folder, Microsoft Office 2004, Office Folder I have an English Dictionary and an English Dictionary 2. How did that happen? Can I delete the "2" safely? No. Leave it there. In general, messing with your Applications folder is not a good idea, especially for big complex programs such as the Office suite. In particular, most of the stuff in the Applications/Office 2004/Office folder is used to keep Office ...

Error in exporting to Excel from BP/Office Web Comps are Installed
Hello: In Business Portal 4.0 on a Vista Business machine with Office 2007, I get an error when trying to export a query to Excel. The message says, literally, that the file that it is trying to create cannot be found on the user's desktop. I'd like to say to it, "Hey, no kidding.....that's because I need you to create the file first!". I have already installed the Office Web Components on the machine. I had gotten an error, originally, about Office Web Components. But, once I installed, that error went away. Any ideas on this new error? childofthe1980s ...

Out of Office Assitant Missing!!! Anyone got info on this?
My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "Help" menu is not of any help. I'm using Windows XP. I know I've used it in the past on this computer but now it is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions? Thanks, Celtic Dog Dear Celtic, If your Outlook on this computer is not connected to an Exchange Server, then there will be no Out of Office Assistant. The Out of Office Assistant is only available in "networked" versions of Outlook. Bob Sullivan "Celtic Dog" wrote: > My "Out of Office Assitant" is missing and the "He...

Updates to Office v.x
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? In article <59b765f3.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <davidwick@officeformac.com> wrote: > Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we > can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future > problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? http://support.microsoft....

Can a standard column in MS Project be permanently hidden
We need to hide the Std Rate column in the resource views in MS Project for certain project managers (due to contractual requirements) so we are trying to determine if we can just hide it from everyone. We need to make it so it can't be added back. Even though it would be possible to set up a task and add 1 hour and look at the cost to get the rate, the requirement is that the Std Rate field be hidden. Is this something that is possible? This is for Project Server 2007 SP2 and MS Project Pro 2007 SP2. This is a frequently asked question and I'm afraid the answer is still ...

Outlook - Application Error
Errors come from two different machines. Symptoms are same; Outlook closes on them instantly. It doesn't occur all the time but periodically it'll happen. Outlook 2007 has two addins. 1) MSCRMAddin, 2) PST Backup Has anyone experienced something like this? All help is needed. Thanks in advance. Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Hang Event Category: (101) Event ID: 1002 Date: 20/11/2008 Time: 3:51:22 PM User: N/A Computer: ADNBK0022 Description: Hanging application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.6316.5000, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000. F...

Can MS Works spreadsheet be imported into Excel?
Have tried to import a Works spreadsheet to Excel - have just updated to Excel and would have thought the two would be be compatible and seamless; when I try this I get an error.Any thoughts on how to do this or if it even can be done? In the File/Open dialog box, if you click the arrow next to "Files of Type", you'll see the list includes Microsoft Works 2.0. If your file is from a later version of Works, I believe you need to open it again in Works and save in either Works 2.0 or Excel format. The other option is to buy a converter like Dataviz' Conversions Plus for US$...

Runtime error 1004 application-defined or object-defined error
I tried to pose this on another group, MS Excel and VBA, but it still has not been posted, and I realize now that this group is much more active and accessible. . . . I am getting the error: "Runtime error 1004 application-defined or object-defined error" in the code provided below at this line of code: .Cells(StartRow + n - 1, 5).Value = _ WordDoc.Comments(n).Scope It is processing comments in a Word document and outputting them into Excel cells. It works fine on another document, but not on this particular document. However, the de...

Updates to Office 2004
I'm running OS 10.4.7 on an Intel iMac 20" and have Microsoft Office 2004 (vs. 10.1.6). I've downloaded, but have not installed, the following updates: Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.0 Update Office 2004 for Mac 11.2.1 Update Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service Pack 2 PST Import Tool for Entourage 2004 for Mac Microsoft Entourage 2004 Junk E-mail Filter Update 1 (11.1.0) Microsoft AutoUpdate for Office 2004 for Mac Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service Pack 1 (11.1.0) Microsoft Office 2004 Deployment Documentation Business Bright: Entourage Signatures and Backgrounds Creat...

What is Oice in Microsoft Office 2007
I found a file in Office 2007 Home and Student called Oice that appears to be an Outlook data file but the version of office does not come with outlook. What is this file? We would need a lot more information to be able to help. When you say you "found" this file, where did you find it? What were you doing? Is that the full file name? What is the extension on the file? Does this file interfere with Office? If yes, how? The only thing that comes to my mind offhand is an old add-in called "Office in Color" that added themes and options to Microsoft Offic...

Resource management application
Hi, I guess this has been asked before, but wondering if anyone can recommend a Resource management ( ex : Conference rooms or Projectors ) product ( 3rd party ) for Exchange 2003 SP2... A client of mine is migrating from 5.5 to 2003, and they were using an in-house script with 5.5, but it's messy and hard to maintain... I know Microsoft has the new auto-accept agent tool, but we need a bit more functionality and want to manage 50 to 100 conference rooms.. Thanks very much ! Swinc's ERM? http://www.swinc.com/products/erm/ -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP "Thinkpad21"...

The merge center icon remains gray and does not work.
I have Excel 2003. The Icon for Merge and Center does not work. It remains gray. Any ideas on how to get it to work? I tried to add the icon on again by customizing the formatinmg toolbar, but that icon did the same thing, nothing. Is the sheet protected? If not you may well have a corrupt file. You can save the day by copying and pasting to a new workbook, tedious but better than losing your work. Regards, Alan "mrspeaker" <mrspeaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CB1A6E4-D0AF-4505-AB6C-59601115EFD8@microsoft.com... >I have Excel 2003. The Icon...

torn edge look
How can I get a torn edge look to my text boxes? Like it was torn out of a magazine. Betty <Betty@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How can I get a torn edge look to my text boxes? Like it was torn out > of a magazine. Using a ClipArt or other image. You will need to layer the objects - put the text box above the ClipArt. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Draw a rectangle around the text box, lines, more lines, BorderArt, scroll down to torn paper. From the bottom, resize the border vertically to one torn paper look, reposition the o...

Create a grid level button in ms CRM 4 using ISV Config.
I have this code in the ISVConfig in my custom entity. it is meant to create a grid level button in the custom entity. When i export the ISVConfig I get the error message "either the file could not be uploaded or this is not a valid customization file. Please help me, what am i doing wrong? <Entity name="new_projects <Grid> <Buttons> <Button Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_debug.gif" JavaScript="alert('test');" Client="Web"> <Titles> <Title LCID="1033" Text="New T...

MS Query
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C3675C.64744720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know where an SQL beginner can get basic help with commands = in MS Query. I have limited knowledge of SQL and want to be able to create my own = Queries in MS Query but as usual the help isn't. Web pages, news Forums etc.... I'm also after a job if anyone wants to know! Regards Dean=20 dkso@ntlworld.com=20 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dkso=20 --- Outgoing mail is certified Viru...

Error uploading Office after upgrading to Leopard
I erased and reformatted my harddrive, installed Leopard, and reinstalled Office for Mac. Now I have problems opening office. It says there is "error uploading microsoft office framework" everytime i open it. It eventually opens, but it takes 2 minutes. On 1/21/08 6:37 PM, in article bd58549f-3e3e-4aa8-9ca0-089b174dfb4c@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com, "Chris" <cj6855@gmail.com> wrote: > I erased and reformatted my harddrive, installed Leopard, and > reinstalled Office for Mac. Now I have problems opening office. It > says there is "error uploading mi...

Office 2008 issue?
Hi all, Got my Office 2008 Student ver. When I use Word and try to use the "Show all Windows" (F9 default), it doesn't give me the blue shade. However, there is no problem with other app. like PowerPoint, Excel. I am wondering if that is a known for Tiger or both Tiger & Leopard. Thank you by "blue shade", do you mean showing the name of the document when you hover over a window? If so, yes, it's a known issue, but you can use Help | Send Feedback to let MS track that yet another person ran into this problem. If you mean something else, please explain. ...

Looking for Missing Data
I have a spreadsheet on employee deductions. Since it's the beginning of the year I need to verify if every employee has a specific deduction and if it has been calculated correctly. My report is laid out as follows: EE Name Salary Deduction Code Deductiont Amount Sam $2000 A $120 Sam $2000 B $80 Sam $2000 C $10 Sam $2000 D $17 Sam $2000 W $43 Dave $2500 A $150 Dave $2000 B $80 Dave ...

Visual Studio setup project icon problem
Hi everyone, I am trying to create a setup using Visual Studio 2010 RC. Everything works fine, except the icons. After I install, the icon that I have assigned to the shortcuts (at the desktop and program menu) are not seen (it shows default icon), and the icon in add/remove programs has the same problem. This is really frustrating since it is the only obstacle preventing me from publishing my program. I have also tried using VS2008 and VS2005, but they have the same issue too, so I assume that I am doing something wrong. I assigned the icon by just clicking on "Browse" at t...

Setting the focus on another application's window...
I would like to set the focus to the window of another application, then close that window. As a test I open the standard Windows "Calculator" application then execute the following code. When I step through it the code does close the window properly but it never sets the focus to it. In the MSDN documentation it says that for SetFocus to work, "The window must be associated with the calling thread's message queue.". I assume it is not in my case. I then looked up the "AttachThreadInput" function but I'm not sure how to get what it expects fo...