Is there any spectacle blind for p&id?

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Can you elaborate?

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://visio.mvps.org/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://visio.mvps.org/VBA.htm
Visio Wishlist       http://visio.mvps.org/wish_list.htm

"!C4l2U$" <!C4l2U$@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any spectacle blind for p&id?

0
lancucki (505)

getting Tags ID used in queries
Hi, I have hundreds of queries using thousand of tags recorded by the access database. From all these queries, I need to create a list of all the Tags used and to know in which queries they are used and from which table they are recorded. Right now, i am opening the SQL view of the queries and copy/paste in Excel all the original tag names (FieldSource) together with the table (fieldTable) where they are recording. Is their a simpler / half-automatic method to get lists of all the Tag name? Thank you! On 14.12.2009 10:40, Kami wrote: > Hi, > > I have hundre...

microsoft: have you fixed generate-id in the next version
.... or would you like me to give you some open source code on how to generate a unique id quickly. alternatively use your guid or fire the developer - take your pick. ...

Printing a report for a single ID
Hi there Currently when I print my report, I see all the records in the database. I would like to have only the reports for a single ID. In my report, I can't find out where to put the query or the Master Link or Child Link. Any advice is greatly appreciated. There are several ways to accomplish this. One method is to base the report on a query that has your control on your form as the criteria. Under the [Single ID] field you would enter something like: Forms!frmYourFormName!txtSingleID I prefer to use the Command Button wizard to create a button that opens t...

Vendor ID in Purchasing Item Detail Inquiry Zoom for commitments
From the Sales Trx Entry window, if an item has a PO generated and I zoom to see the "PO Commitment for Sales Documents" and then zoom over the PO number all I see are the item details - the vendor id is not listed. Seeing the Vendor ID, Name and Address information would be helpful and time-saving. (otherwise we have to do a separate inquiry on the po document) ...

Event ID 348 #3
I have migrated recently from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have three servers without service pack and all the three have groupshield (with SP1) installed. Few messages are also queued in Message Pending Subbmission queue. I have applied the patch mentioned in the following microsoft article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;842801 I have excluded the exchange directories from the local virus scan that is installed on each node. I am planning to install E2k SP1 but as per posting on internet Sp1 will not help in resolving this problem. Can anyone say wha...

CRM 3.0 and IE 8 causing Outlook client to prompt for network id/pwd
We use CRM 3.0's Outlook Client. We recently upgraded to IE 8. Ever since then, the users have been getting prompted for their network id/ pwd when accessing CRM through Outlook. If they hit Cancel a few times, the page loads. The site is in Trusted Sites both as the IP and server name. They can access CRM through the web app with no log in prompts. Is this a bug or just a configuration issue? Thanks! ...

Vista General R.I.P.
Now that Vista Second Edition, aka Windows 7, is out, this group has degenerated into Frank baiting anyone who is willing to fight with him. I won't be posting much here. Now that I have Windows 7 running, I will help people on the alt newsgroup but not under the nym of "Alias". -- Alias "Alias" <alias@nospam.com.invalid> wrote in message news:hfon5k$8vk$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Now that Vista Second Edition, aka Windows 7, is out, this group has > degenerated into Frank baiting anyone who is willing to fight with him. I >...

Re-numbering the Dex Row Id in SOP30200
Hi, Since I have upgraded to version 10.0 my document are showing in no specific order in the SOP sales document inquiry windows. It appear that the migration is re-numbering the dex_row_id. I would like to get it back the way it was supposed before (by document number). I was thinking of re-numbering the dex_row_id with the foloowing SQL script. Select * into SOP30200_backup from SOP30200 Alter table SOP30200_backup drop column DEX_ROW_ID delete from SOP30200 Insert into SOP30200 select * from SOP30200_backup order by sopnumbe Does anyone think that I could run into some problems...

Event id 4000 SMTP relay DNS
I have exchange 2003 SP1 front / backend configuration,on server 2003 Ent servers all mail is forwarded to a dedicated SMTP server 2003 IIS 6.0 GFI mail security 8.0 GFI mail essentials 11 I am receiving : Message delivery to the remote domain 'ramdom-domain.com' failed for the following reason: Unable to bind to the destination server in DNS. Delivery is made via a smarthost provided by my ISP ( Demon ) Attempt direct delivery before sending to smarthost is enabled as is perform reverse DNS lookup on incoming messages IP config points to my local DCs with forwarders to Demon&...

=IF check box checked THEN "P"
I'm trying to find a way in Word to make a text string (possibly a single letter) appear if a checkbox is checked. We have 4 types of change note. Client Change Note being the highest down to Design Change Note. There are tick boxes for the user to indicate which it is. At the top of the doc is written "Change Note" I want to use an IF formula to make whichever type is ticked show up at the top. This may not be the best way to skin this cat, but that's my idea so far. It is not currently a protected form. I don't want to use a macro if I can help it. I see f...

Balance Sheet and P&L Statement from AA
Dear All, I have a situation that one of my client wants to use AA to use COST CENTERS and based on that he want BS and P&L reports and he is not at all using chart of accounts segments for COST CENTERS, as far as I know the AFA and FRx do not support the AA. So kindly adviice me accordingly. Your immediate reply will be a great help. Thanks in Advance. -- Developer On Dec 28, 2:00=A0am, Dexdev <Dex...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > I have a situation that one of my client wants to use AA to use COST CENT= ERS > and based on that he want BS and ...

sku112.cab error message French office 2003 installed on german p
sku112.cab error message French office 2003 installed on german pc tried the sku112.cab work with listool and mso cache, but the fact is I miss the sku112.cab file, i found the sku111.cab, but it does not help. can someone help? ...

Issue with joint accounts and two different user Ids
My wife and I have two seperate retirmement accounts and a joint brokerage (with different login IDs) at fidelity. So, whenever we log into fidelity website using either one's login Id, we see our own retirement account + the joint brokerage account in the portfolio. So, I went in first and using my own fidelity login Id downloaded the statements to setup my new money accounts in Money 2006. And it worked as expected and pulled in my retirement + our joint brokerage account and created corresponding two new investment accounts in money. Now, I went back and tried to create new Fi...

Event ID 402
I am having a problem where my Exchange 2000 server is crashing about every 3 days. The system become unresponsive, and I cannot even reboot it properly at the console. After I reboot the only indication to me that there is a problem is this Stop event: Event ID: 402 Source: smtpsvc Virtual Server 1: x.x.x.x maximum number of connections has been reached. Connection being closed. Can anyone tell me what this message means??? ShootMePlease wrote: > I am having a problem where my Exchange 2000 server is crashing about every > 3 days. The system become unresponsive, and I cannot ...

no opportunity to enter name/product ID
Have multiple licenses for MS Office 2004. Ported a copy of MS Office 2004 from old machine to new machine. Tried to start ported copy but never had chance to name or product ID and MS Office 2004 is dead in the wateron new machine now. This is MS Office 2004 Mac. Gordon Romney Hi Gordon: Yeah, you can't "port" Mac Office without doing some preparation, otherwise you get into a real lockup. On your Office 2004 CD, there is a "Remove Office" tool. Run that AT LEAT twice to ensure you remove all the dead bits. There would have been an uninstalled copy of the Office ...

Totaling cells from p.c. worksheets to a cell on a server workshee
I have six workbooks with 12 sheets each and multiple colums whcih I have totaled with formulas. I need to link those colum totals to a central worksheet on the server. I am having trouble linking colum totals from six different workbooks to a single cell total on the server. I would like to use links because I want to automate this process as much as possible. I think I'd put the totals for each of those 72 worksheets in row 1 of each worksheet. Then they'll be easy to find. Then I'd dedicate a worksheet with formulas to retrieve all the totals that I wanted. Then tot...

Event ID 8197 #2
I have been getting this error for about a week or two. The error reads: Type: Error Category: General Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8197 Error initializing session for virtual machine XXXXX. The error number is 0x80040111. Make sure Microsoft Exchange Store is running. The store is running and fully fuctional. I'm running Exchange on a Server 2000 SP4 and Exchange 2000 SP3. I'm getting this error every 50 minutes. I have researched this error but there isn't a solution that I see fitting. I haven't really seen a solution at all. I don'...

How to get the ID of a dialog?
Hello all: I create a single document and insert resouce,and then select Dialog,I find this dialog's resource ID is IDD_DIALOG1,I want to know how to get this dialog's ID?thanks. CWnd::GetDlgCtrlID() ----- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Lee Tow wrote: > Hello all: > I create a single document and insert resouce,and then select > Dialog,I find this dialog's resource ID is IDD_DIALOG1,I want > to know how to get this dialog's ID?thanks. > > GetWindowLong(hwnd, GWL_ID); -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] > I create a single document and i...

Message-ID exposes internal hostname
I've seen several posts on Google that talk about trying to mask the server name in the Message-ID. A couple of people said that it was not possible, but it seems odd that we would not have a way to protect the internal hostname of a mail server. <1CEC87D193F0B948ADDDFEE2B0982AD208F302@server1.domain.local> The hostname appears fine elsewhere in the header because of my setting in the Advanced button of the SMTP properties, but I need to also make the message ID match something like mail.domain.com. Seems like some spam scoring engines use this hostname to help determine the...

computer ID
Dear all, I have been copy protecting my software using the VolSerialno, Though I recently found out that this can be easily changed using a 3rd party utility so can be easily pirated! I have been loking for fixed serial nos like CPU ID Motherboard and Bios serial no/dates HDD manufacturer's serial (and not getvolume)... But I am not having much luck finding any functions to get these... Could anyone help me with these? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks Srishti I really would not want to buy software from you. You tie the purchase to a particular computer. What happens when ...

Help: Auto generation of ID number, delivery date
Dear friends, I would appreciate if you kindly help me to prepare an excel sheet with Auto generation of ID number, delivery date , once I select customer name and enter receive date. In sheet 2: I have already entered the customer name, ID no and delivery timeline. In sheet 1: If I select =93Name of the customer=94 from dropdown and enter the =93Receive date=94 I want three fields to be populated automatically: ID no, Delivery date and time remaining from today. To calculate days remaining from today, I used =3DIF(D4>TODAY(),D4-TODAY(),"") I need help to generate Customer ID ...

Id like to freeze the first row for headers and freeze the very b.
Id like to be able to freeze the very first row for headers and freeze the very bottom row for totals only and be able to scroll thru the rows in between can i do this? Hi no you can't do this in Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Bill wrote: > Id like to be able to freeze the very first row for headers and > freeze the very bottom row for totals only and be able to scroll thru > the rows in between can i do this? You can freeze the top and left of a window, but not the bottom. To freeze the top row: Select Row 2 Choose Window>Freeze Panes To simulate f...

03: Term Id Error
I had to reconfigure my EDC and appears that I have the credit cards working. But when I try the Debit Card, I can swipe it, press enter, enter pin, then a get a response of 03: Term ID Error. What is this? Bill ...

BAD TRADER
TRADE WITH THIS GUY AT YOUR WON RISK - HE RIPS YOU OFF - PLEASE E MAIL ME FOR FURTHER INFO. This guy wanted to do a trade with me for some Tracy Chapman Bootlegs and I was led a merry dance from the start. I had endless promises that I would receive my part of the trade but this was to no avail. I never received the shows even though I sent him my shows. He advised me on many ocassions that I would receive the shows but I still haven't and now I don't receive any response from the e mails I send him The trader I am talking about is Gerry Strachan / AKA Pete Brown. This guy can be...