Is there a Visio Template for drawing interior elevations?

I am attempting to use Visio to design a home audio-visual (home theatre)
layout. I will be arranging a 50" Plasma screen along side a cabinet for DVD
player, Satellite receiver, PC and sound system components etc,and also need
to arrange shelving, powerpoints, cable trunking etc. I wondered if there was
a template that would help me with this.
0
AV (3)
12/2/2006 8:00:00 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I want to know if there's a template that would help me PAY for all of that!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"BrideValley AV" <BrideValley AV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am attempting to use Visio to design a home audio-visual (home theatre)
> layout. I will be arranging a 50" Plasma screen along side a cabinet for
> DVD
> player, Satellite receiver, PC and sound system components etc,and also
> need
> to arrange shelving, powerpoints, cable trunking etc. I wondered if there
> was
> a template that would help me with this.

0
jl_paules (2769)
12/2/2006 8:50:58 PM
BVAV,

If you are REALLY into this professionally, might I suggest a look at
d-Tools System Integrator: http://www.d-tools.com

--
Hope this helps,

Chris Roth
Visio MVP

Free Visio shapes:
  http://www.visguy.com/category/shapes
Visio programming info:
  http://www.visguy.com/category/programming/
Other Visio resources:
  http://www.visguy.com/visio-links/

"BrideValley AV" <BrideValley AV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am attempting to use Visio to design a home audio-visual (home theatre)
> layout. I will be arranging a 50" Plasma screen along side a cabinet for
> DVD
> player, Satellite receiver, PC and sound system components etc,and also
> need
> to arrange shelving, powerpoints, cable trunking etc. I wondered if there
> was
> a template that would help me with this.

0
Chris

publisher calendar template
I need a template that will allow me to put a yearly calendar (2007 currently) on the back of a business card template (i.e. two sided or even as one part of a folded card template. I'm currently using Pub 2003 but am thinking of the 07 upgrade. Any help would be greatly appreciated Mike One here, scroll down http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Added not to request" <Addednottorequest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85E708E3-E90F-48...

Template styles in Word 2007
I previously created templates in word 2003. Now I have upgraded to 2007, when I create a new doc using my templates, the layout and all is ok, but when I add text and wish to apply 'my styles' they do not appear anywhere? I only seem to have access to the word 2007 styles?! How can I access the styles I created in 2003? Thank you, QB If you can't see the style name in the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), try changing the display options for styles. In the Styles pane, click Options. Choose "All styles" for "Select styles to show." Before c...

Visio 5.0
I have used Visio Standard 5.0 to develop hundreds of flowcharts. I recently upgraded to a new computer which uses a pentium 4 processor and runs Windows xp. Visio Standard 5.0 is not compatabile with Windows xp. Which Visio product do I need to upgrade to so I can import my flowcharts on my new computer? Visio 5 will run under Windows XP, so the message can be ignored. I have heard reports that compatibility mode mar or may not be required. Another consideration is that Visio 5 is the oldest version of Visio that still qualifies for an upgrade. When Visio 2003 is released later this ...

Visio 2003 Brainstorming
hello I want to learn that how I can use Brainstorming diagram. There are different shapes in this diagram. I dont understand to use shapes. do you have example about brainstorming diagram. could you send me please? thanks. Go here and download the sample pack of drawings. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=716c617e-4f9c-4829-800a-f274b5be8a1e&DisplayLang=en There's a brainstorming sample there... -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "Nilgun" <nilgunozdamar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:115dd01c44186$008cd830$a501280a@phx.gbl....

Invoice Template Modification Q
Please help me! I'd like to add PayPal, Visa, MC, etc to the Payment Method drop down box on the Invoice Form. Is there any way to insert clip art on this form also? thanks for any answers - tc daniel ...

pet food bank needs template for organization of customers
I am looking for something to help a pet food bank keep track of their customers from month to month. We keep track of name, address, phone, email, up to 5 cats and 4 dogs, including pets name, species, breed, weight, age, and spayed/neutered, the amount of food given, any special needs, and what requirements that have not been met yet. I was thinking Access would have what I'm looking for but I don't know much about it to even know where to begin. ANY help would be beneficial and greatly appreciated. We would also need to be able to print out information on index cards o...

VISIO 2000
hi, using SP 2 Appqarently I can't set the metric system via tools | options | regional settings Well, that is, I *can* change the setting to 'centimeters' - but then .. nothing happens, everything is still in inches.. Please help. Thanks! ep This is a confusing dialog. The setting controls the units for the next drawing you create, not the current one. Go to File > Page Setup to modify the current page. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "ep" <anonymous@t-online....

Visio is unable to create a shape using this master shortcut.
I want to use a shape called 1-D Word balloon so I try to drag it from Charting Shapes to my work but I get the following message: Visio is unable to create a shape using this master shortcut. The target master cannot be found in the target document Dragging basic shapes works fine. I'm using Visio 2003. Thank you. On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:53:01 -0700, Pierre <idontwanttoreceiveemail@hotmaildotcomm> wrote: >I want to use a shape called 1-D Word balloon so I try to drag it from >Charting Shapes to my work but I get the following message: > >Visio is unable to creat...

4 panel brochure templates
I'm looking for 4 panel, legal size brochure templates. Where can I find them in Publisher and on-line? Thanks. Deb, It would help to give the Version of Publisher that you are using. However, in Publisher 2003, Open > New > Publications for Print > Brochures. Select and open one of the templates. Choose 3-panel or 4-panel. File> Page Setup and click on the Printer and Paper tab, select Legal. Click OK. "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:559BCA09-A821-4127-AF8F-0C8CBCE68453@microsoft.com... > I'm looking for 4 panel, lega...

Templates and static functions

Create an Outlook Mail Template
Does anyone have an idea on how to create an Outlook Mail Template? For example you can do this Word. Create a template that stays the same you just have to modify certain areas. (ie: letterhead template, or memo template) I am trying to create a EMail Template for the business, so that if a user is sending an e-mail outside of our network in regards to business matters, it will have a "business type" closing on it, plus a disclaimer. Thanks, Josh You can use a SMTP transport sink in either Visual Basic Script (Q317680) or Visual Basic (Q317327). Check the KB "Joshu...

Email+Templates
Hi, i want to define a recipient for email templates. How can i realise this? TIA Marcus Select the Account, contact or lead you want to send your Email. Go to Activity, Create Activity, choose E-mail, Insert Template. By default, the contact, lead or Account will received your email Y >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >i want to define a recipient for email templates. >How can i realise this? > >TIA >Marcus >. > Thank you. But i want to send the template with the workflowmanager. Any ideas? TIA Marcus >-----Original Message----- >Select the ...

"Auto-Reply" rule; how to i change/creat template?
I am completly baffled! In the rules section there is an auto-reply set up...It asks for file to use,; ther is only one to use mail.oft" - how to i change this... THis file just sends a blanc reply THanks -- William Dowell (466196) Bath, UK / Marseille FR OFFICE, WMCE, WU, WM Start creating an email then go to the File menu > Save As to save the email as a template. You'll need to use Outlook's internal editor (not Word) to do this since the Save As options when you're using Word don't include OFT as a choice "William Dowell" <william_dowell[removet...

writting text on visio
I want to add text to the body of my Visio 2003 network diagram I don't know how to do that. ...

Applying existing template crashes PPT
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel OK, another wierd issue. When applying an existing .pot (my clients) Office 2008 crashes. Never had this issue with V.X. TIA for any suggestions. ...

Linking Visio drawing to a specific Tab in an excel workbook
Hi. I'm doing some documentation to be posted on our intranet. I have a Visio drawing and an excel workbook, containing 5 tabbed pages. Is it possible to link objects in my Visio drawing to a specific excel workbook tab. So that different objects in my Visio drawing opens different excel workbook tabs? J;-) Hello J, Just insert a hyperlink as follows: C:\MySpreadsheet.xls#Sheet1!A1 Hope that helps. Best regards John John Goldsmith www.visualSignals.co.uk "jthusgaard" <jthusgaard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC8B2A85-83E2-44D8-920F-64719F...

New Template
How do you get money 2004 to open a new invoice template? I have used the invoice designer to make a new template but I can't open it in money 2004. In previous versions, I believe it was under File, Print Setup, Invoice Setup. "PowerGeo" <PowerGeo@msn.com> wrote in message news:006601c34f9d$b4793d10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do you get money 2004 to open a new invoice > template? I have used the invoice designer to make a new > template but I can't open it in money 2004. >-----Original Message----- >In previous versions, I believe it was under ...

Importing AD into Visio
Is it possible to import the full Active directory information into Visio, and do you have to be local on the machine or can it be done another way. Thanks Sarah I've imported many AD structures into Visio. No you don't have to be local to the server, you do however have to be able to logon with administrator privileges. A word of caution. The image appears to be stored as a binary large object (blob) in the document, so the file can get very large. I was unable to find anyway to programmatically interface with the image, so manipulation and viewing is appears to be a manual...

Error in visio drawing in office (word/ppt)
I use visio to draw a flow chart which is used in my document. However, I found that the dash line in the drawing is appeared as solid line when I copy the drawing into my document. And then, I tried other line types, and result is the same. Even when I save the drawing in wmf/emf format, the error is still. But it works correctly when converting to eps format. Oh, my god, what's the problem? The visio version I use is 2003 (11.3216.5606). By the way, I want to create a 3d object with shadow effect (different color with different view plane), any suggestions? Thank you very much! Thank...

"My Templates"
Where can I find the "My Templates" file folder in Publisher 2007? Find the default template location on your computer 1. Create a new test publication. 2. On the File menu, click Save As. 3. In the Save as type list, click Publisher Template. 4. Click the arrow in the Save in box, and then make a note of the location of the highlighted folder in the list. This folder is the default template location, where Publisher looks for templates. 5. In the Save As dialog box, click Cancel. 6. On the File menu, click Close. 7. If you are prompted about saving the publication, click No. --...

How to change Print template
On any place into CRM 3 we can print data from the screen where we are. Is this any way to change the template of the page ? Add some data or change the look ? Thx -- John IT Belgium - www.i-t.be currently not supported out of box. here are some options: 1. reporting 2. dynamic excel/word link 3. sdk good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "John" wrote: > On any place into CRM 3 we can print data from the screen where we are. > Is this any way to change the template of the page ? > > Add some data or change the look ? > >...

Template driver code for a new USB Touchscreen XP driver
We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for Windows XP. Which driver template will be the most suitable to start the development ? make your device a HID and then you not have to write a driver at all. d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "sanju_emb" <sanju_emb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8AAAA05-B6EA-44A7-B9E8-20E5F0A5860C@microsoft.com... > We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for > Windows XP. Which driver te...

how can I set a scale drawing in visio?
I need to use visio to set up scaled furniture drawings ... file => page setup => drawing scale al "Zvensk" <Zvensk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2CA340AB-58F7-45D1-83EB-369CC5F441B1@microsoft.com... >I need to use visio to set up scaled furniture drawings ... ...

E-Mail Templates in Outlook 2003
Hi All, Is there a way that we can personalise email templates in Outlook 2003? For example, in the e-mail template we want to have "Dear person'sname" rather than addressing everyone in the same way "Dear pariticpant". If there isnt a way, could anyone recommend how they are working around this issue? this is a really important feature that we require. Will outlook 2007 support personalised email templates? thankyou, Maria K. you need to use mail merge. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for ...

Email Template 07-16-04
Hi, Can we attach picture at the detail section email template in Ms CRM? Thanks, Abraham Yes, copy and paste from any HTML formated source(image link). Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com >> Other Microsoft CRM Online Forum Resources: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Can we attach picture at the detail section email template in Ms CRM? > > >Thanks, > >Abraham > > > > >. > ...