Integrated Circuit

I am using visio 2000.  Does anyone know how to make an
integrated circuit that is bigger than 4 input and 4
output connectors?  I tried putting two 4x building blocks
together, one base and one top.  How can I make the two
block become one so that the pin numbers reflect one block
instead of two.  Thanks.
0
kgrigio (1)
9/9/2003 6:51:04 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

That has been a long term problem with those shapes. How many IOs do you
need?

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
"Keith Gray" <kgrigio@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am using visio 2000.  Does anyone know how to make an
> integrated circuit that is bigger than 4 input and 4
> output connectors?  I tried putting two 4x building blocks
> together, one base and one top.  How can I make the two
> block become one so that the pin numbers reflect one block
> instead of two.  Thanks.

0
lancucki (505)
9/9/2003 8:39:26 PM
Are these DIPs? (15, 9, 25 pins aside?)

> I need a chip that has 30 output pins and one that has 18
> output puts and yet another that has 50 output pins.

0
lancucki (505)

Integration Manager #16
All, We recently had an integration manager issue that comes and goes. I'm a little uncomfortable with this since we don't know the root cause and it can happen again at anytime. Here is the error: 1: SalesOrder Insert Failed 0.89 Seconds DOC 1 ERROR: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKSOP40500'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.SOP40500'. I'm not exactly sure how SOP40500 table is used but I thought it creates a master key for each document. Some clarification and a possible solution wou...

Integration between CRM and GP
I have a custom field for product description in CRM Orders. Can I map it to Great Plains line item description using biztalk mapper. - Raj ...

Integration-Customers
When I create a customer integration, is there a way to populate the address fields in RM00101? I'm mapping the address fields to the address section which creates an address record in RM00102. What am I missing? Thanks in advance, Kevin Vogler Map an address code to the Address ID field under the Customer collection (RM00101). IM and GP will do the rest. The address code also needs to be added under the Addresses collection (RM00102). Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at h...

Integration Manager 10
What's wrong with Refresh Columns in the Source Properties window in Integraion Manager 10? You click on Refresh columns and it doesn't refresh the first time. You have to click on it a second time to get it to refresh. ...

RMS Integration with Fuel Pumps
I have a client with a mini mart and fuel station. They are using Sam4 registers and Ruby for the fuel sales. They hope to replace the Sam4 registers with RMS which is a no brainer but would like to import the fuel sales from Ruby on a daily basis. I was wondering if anyone out there has attempted this or could recommend an add on that will reduce pain. Thanks John I am interested in this as well John. What is it he is wanting to do with the console sales? "JStorlie" wrote: > I have a client with a mini mart and fuel station. They are using > Sam4 registers and Ruby ...

Integration Manager SOP import shouldn't require SOP setup access
Per KB #896549 users must have access to the Sales Order Processing Setup window in order to run integrations for sales orders. Users are not required to have access to that window to enter sales orders manually. They should not have to have that level of access when running integrations. -- Jim@TurboChef ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in th...

Integration Manager #22
I have IM installed on the server and am using remote desktop to access remotely for a client. I can open integrations and create them, but when I run them the it locks up and when I exit the program it says that it is not responding do you want to end now. I've heard that IM on the server can sometimes cause problems, but can't find anything in Knowledge Base on it. Windows Server 2003 SQL 2005 Dynamics GP 9 Integration Manager 9 Thank you in advance!! I haven't seen any issues with IM on the server in a very similar configuration (SQL 2000 instead of 2005). Have you ch...

CRM integration with SAP R3
Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to integrate microsoft dynamics CRM with SAP R3 and wich is the best way to do. Is the any connector available? Thanks. Hi, Integration is possbile through custom development but currently there is no third party connector availalbe in market. You may use biztalk for integration or do custome integration using CRM SDK. For detatails: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/mar06/03-27Convergence2006CRMPR.mspx You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post ...

CTI Integration with Swyx
I'm planning to use Swyx in combination with Microsoft CRM, the Swyx documentation mentions integration with the normal Outlook client, but what i want to do is when an incoming call is received on the (siemens) IP Phone pop-up a (Microsoft CRM) screen where to employee can make notes about the conversation or when there is no CLI (or a unknown CLI) create a new contact. Does anyone know if this is quite basic or will it be very expensive and cost me about 2 weeks of integration? Your right on the money so to speak. i created an integration from Microsoft CRM to an Altigen PBX using C#...

Solomon Integration?
Hi all... Anyone hear where Microsoft stands on this yet? Or does anyone have any suggestions for the non-C# programmer on how I can get CRM and Solomon to communicate? thanks... Jill Hart jhart@brillianceaudio.removethis.com It is available from Microsoft. Check with you VAR. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com San Francisco, CA >-----Original Message----- >Hi all... > >Anyone hear where Microsoft stands on this yet? Or does >anyone have any suggestions for the non-C# programmer on >how I can get CRM and Solomon to communicate? > >thanks... &g...

Integration Manager option in GP 9.0 not available
Hello, I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0. The problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP (Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as 'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed out. I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder, Launching GP and including the new code. I've also tried changing the ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users 'modify' rights to that file. Intergratio...

Integration Manager Progress/Status
GP10. When we run IM, the entire Progress section does not update until the process is stopped or completes. Is there a switch that I am missing in dex.ini or one of the config files? Thanks, The amount of progress depends upon the source data. If you have one transaction with a thousand rows or two rows, it's still regarded as one transaction so you can either be 0% or 100% complete. If you break that thousand row item into 500 two-row transactions, then you should be able to see progress. But, of course, the latter may not be possible. However, the concept may explain your lac...

Integrating CRM 3.0 and GP 8.0 through econnect
Does anybody know how to extract service item info from GP 8.0 to CRM 3.0 using e-connect? ...

Payables Integration Into Payables
Hello, All I am looking for any information on Payables integration into payables. I am looking for both setup information and how to go about using it. any Docs / website / whatever would be appreciated. TIA Please clarify! o.O -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mohdaoud@gmail.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Brian" <nixtootec@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ObxOLcO$KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, All I am looking for any information on Payables integration into > payables. I...

Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 3.0 with Lotus Notes ???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_026F_01C76238.B97C2500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, We use Lotus Notes 6.5 as our mail program and its running out of a = Lotus domino server. We are now planning to have our sales team use = Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.=20 Would you be able to through some light on this? --=20 Regards, Dave Banerjee Handphone: +1 916 705 1294 | email: IfThenElseEndIf@GMail.com ------=_NextPart_000_026F_01C76238.B97C2500 Content-Type: text/html; charset="i...

Installing "Run Integration" for IM 10.0
Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without installing Integration Manager in its entirety? Thanks you! Craig, It will not work. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Craig" wrote: > Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” > (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without > installing Integration Manager in its entirety? > > Thanks you! While you cannot install just the IMRun.exe portion, you can certainly install the entire Integration Manager application an...

Money07: Integrated MSN Billpay -- How...?
It looks like MSN BillPay has be re-integrated into Money07 -- but I can't seem to get it going. Called support, they've referred it to someone who will get back to me, but was hoping someone here might know. When I try to add it, I get a screen asking if I have my Billpay login info, when I enter the separate MSN Billpay login that works at the web site, it doesn't take it -- tried my passport login password as well, no luck. If I opt for the 'get me my special login info' I'm dropped off at the MSN Billpay web site -- no option to request some special passwor...

CRM Integration: data doesn't go from CRM to GP
I'm setting up CRM integration for GP. Setup went ok, data migration from GP to CRM ok. When I add data to GP, it copies to CRM ok. I can't seem to get any CRM data to copy to GP. No messages in event viewer. Services are all started (according to documentation) successfully. I'm pretty sure I've configured properly in Settings and Admin tool. My IntegrationUser account is a member of all the required groups. I've turned on 'create customers always' to test, so I should create customers in GP whenever I create an account in CRM, but that's not happe...

CLR integration gotchas!
I had recently enabled CLR and when the developer attempted to create an assembly, he encountered the following error: Failed to initialize the Common Language Runtime (CLR) v2.0.50727 due to memory pressure. Please restart SQL server in Address Windowing Extensions (AWE) mode to use CLR integration features. While I was able to resolve this issue by restarting SQL Server using the -g option, I'm just wondering what other pitfalls, gotchas, etc. one should be aware of when enabling and using CLR integration. Does anyone know? Thanks. Hi Rob, You've hit the main ...

Integration for bank reconciliation
i have used an integration for clearing checks in the bank rec module it works when the source is a text file but when i use a sql table to make the 3 data sources header Detail and Adjustments I duplicated the sorts and groupings from the text file import and the data previews are the same But when i run the import using a sql table for the source I receive a null error on adjuments account number Please note the source only contains records of type = CHK there are no adjustments again the text file source imports but the same data fails with a sql table as the source What are the f...

Integration Issues (9.0)
Hello all... I have created an Integration that takes data from a SQL table via Access and writes to the appropriate table via Direct To Table Destination Adapter. The reason I'm using the Direct To Table is that I can't use the GP adapters due to that one of the tables I'm integrating into is a 3rd party table (WennSoft Job Costing). The majority of the time when I click to use the Source Field and select my field from the db, it works fine. There are a few fields that when I select the Source Field, I get an error: Internal Error TTGErrors Method '~' of object &...

Referential Integrity and Forms
I have a one to one relationship with 6 tables . Tbl_1 Survey_ID PK Var1 Var2 etc... Tbl_2 Survey_ID PK Var etc.. Tbl_3 Survey_ID PK Var etc. .....Tbl6 I know this is not a preferred design but this data is a flat file used for survey records. Also, there are too many variables to combine into one form. Each table has a Unique identifier "Survey_ID". There are no other fields to relate to the other tables besides this "Survey_ID". My problem is enforcing referential integrity. I designed the forms with a one-to-one relationship based on Tbl1. When I try to enter da...

Small Business Accounting 2006 integration
I am in the process of trying to decide if I should make the switch from Quickbooks POS to Retail Management. One of my problems is that Quickbooks POS and Quickbooks Pro accounting do not communicate very well. I was thinking of going with MS Small Business accounting and RMS but I needed to find out if anyone has had any experience with the connector software? is there somewhere I can find out exactly what information is shared? One issue I have with QB is that item information is not transfered between the programs. My experience has not been good. I have tried to install the R...

CRM Integration 06-29-05
Hi, Can CRM be integrated with TAS or clarify? Thanks Carrie Using the SDK or a product like Scribe, CRM can develop integration with almost anything. However, there is not supplied integration for these particular products. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 03:00:03 -0700, Carrie <Carrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi, Can CRM be integrated with TAS or clarify? Thanks Carrie ...

Integration with Sharepoint
Hi All, I'm looking information about how to integrate CRM 4 and Sharepoint, and what are the things those two systems will let me do... I need this for a project at my university Thanks On May 20, 4:09=A0pm, MaurizioPz <Maurizi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > I'm looking information about how to integrate CRM 4 and Sharepoint, and > what are the things those two systems will let me do... > I need this for a project at my university > > Thanks c360 have a nice add-on so msybe check out their site for ideas (http://www.c360.com/SharePointInt...