Hyperlink to a .mov file after saving as web page

I create emergency pre-plans in visio pro 2003 and link many areas to .jpg
files and or .mov files (Quicktime).  Obviously, the links do not function
after saving the file as a web page.  Does anyone have an idea on how I may
accomplish this?

thanks so much,
--
Keith
--

Are you creating the links with http URLs or just network drive paths?

"Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I create emergency pre-plans in visio pro 2003 and link many areas to .jpg
> files and or .mov files (Quicktime).  Obviously, the links do not function
> after saving the file as a web page.  Does anyone have an idea on how I
> may
> accomplish this?
>
> thanks so much,
> --
> Keith
> --
> Keith

0
davidp1 (199)
9/10/2005 9:35:06 AM
I'm sorry, I should have specified.  I create the hyperlinks with a drive
path.  The finished product (floor plan) is just a part of a larger, stand
alone, web page design.  The hyperlink references the location of the graphic
file (.mov, .jpg) in the structure of the folder setup (e.g. main/content
files/quicktime/0123.mov)
--
Keith

"David Parker [Visio MVP]" wrote:

> Are you creating the links with http URLs or just network drive paths?
>
> "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I create emergency pre-plans in visio pro 2003 and link many areas to .jpg
> > files and or .mov files (Quicktime).  Obviously, the links do not function
> > after saving the file as a web page.  Does anyone have an idea on how I
> > may
> > accomplish this?
> >
> > thanks so much,
> > --
> > Keith
> > --
> > Keith

0
Keith1 (152)
9/10/2005 1:39:01 PM
I having a simular problem...created a map of office printers. I have
published it as a webpage. I want to hyperlink to vbscripts that when ran
will connnect the user to a networked printer. I cannot get the printer shape
to create a hyperlink to the script files unless I use my networked drive.
This causes it to only work on my PC. How do I hyperlink to execute the
vbscripts files within the server? Thanks in advance!

"Keith" wrote:

> I'm sorry, I should have specified.  I create the hyperlinks with a drive
> path.  The finished product (floor plan) is just a part of a larger, stand
> alone, web page design.  The hyperlink references the location of the graphic
> file (.mov, .jpg) in the structure of the folder setup (e.g. main/content
> files/quicktime/0123.mov)
> --
> Keith
>

> "David Parker [Visio MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Are you creating the links with http URLs or just network drive paths?
> >
> > "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >I create emergency pre-plans in visio pro 2003 and link many areas to .jpg
> > > files and or .mov files (Quicktime).  Obviously, the links do not function
> > > after saving the file as a web page.  Does anyone have an idea on how I
> > > may
> > > accomplish this?
> > >
> > > thanks so much,
> > > --
> > > Keith
> > > --
> > > Keith

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

multiple flyers per page?

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

printing 2 charts on single page

Help, I cannot Save!

Public Folder link to Excel File

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

Renaming Partial File Names

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Hyperlink problem #3

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file