How to Link a cell in an Excel spread sheet to a text value in Visio 2007

I would like to have a text value in Visio take the value of a cell in an
Excell spread sheet.  Is there a way to do this, at least on opening the
Visio Document?

Thanks in advance,

Marco
UCO Lick Observatory
Laboratory for Adaptive Optics

0
Marco
3/2/2010 8:08:19 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

visio 2007 professional
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/HA100518191033.aspx
al

"Marco" <null@null.net> wrote in message
> I would like to have a text value in Visio take the value of a cell in an
> Excell spread sheet.  Is there a way to do this, at least on opening the
> Visio Document?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marco
> UCO Lick Observatory