How to Link a cell in an Excel spread sheet to a text value in Visio 2007

I would like to have a text value in Visio take the value of a cell in an
Excell spread sheet.  Is there a way to do this, at least on opening the
Visio Document?

Thanks in advance,

Marco
UCO Lick Observatory
Laboratory for Adaptive Optics

0
Marco
3/2/2010 8:08:19 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

visio 2007 professional
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/HA100518191033.aspx
al

"Marco" <null@null.net> wrote in message
> I would like to have a text value in Visio take the value of a cell in an
> Excell spread sheet.  Is there a way to do this, at least on opening the
> Visio Document?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marco
> UCO Lick Observatory
> Laboratory for Adaptive Optics

0
AlEdlund

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Adding profit to a sread sheet
Hi there I'm working on an extensive pricing catalogue in EXCEL. I need to write a formula that adds a profit to a cell, but if the profit added is less than $100, then it must add $100 instead. Here's what I have so far........ =SUM(C7*A1) For arguments sake I have a cell A1 which is a multiplier (1.3 for a 30% profit). And C7 is the wholesale price that I enter in. (for the sake of the exercise lets use a value of $80) Cell D7 is the total (where the formula will reside). So currently D7 would show $104, but because it is less than $100 profit (ie $24), I need it to be $180. ...

move cell contents

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Inserting form values into a table