How to I break a Task i.e day 1-3 and then from day 7-8?

I want to chalk out an event plan for the year. For this, a task(event) e.g.:
Musical Show - will start on one location on day 1-3 and then continue in
another location for days 5-7. How am I to break a task up this way if the
musical show has to be in different locations during the year? In this way I
have a number of other tasks ( events) during one year that I need broken
down in a similar fashion.

The final purpose of my chart should be to have a summary of all the
tasks(events) planned out for the year and the days on when which task(event)
will take place - even if it be the same task in a particular month - as they
will be in different locations ?
0
SS (61)
1/16/2005 6:57:01 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

dynamic charting #3
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian ...

=?Utf-8?Q?I_can=E2=80=99t_open_web_site_links_any_?= =?Utf-8?Q?body_sends_me_in_outlook?=
I can’t open web site links any body sends me in outlook, get message saying “This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this Computer. Please contact your system administrator" How do I fix this??????????? I have try'd resetting in my tools, internet options to no avail. PLEASE HELP. Thanks in advance soul http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual Quick...

Multiple Bar Charts from 1 Worksheet
I have a worksheet where the columns are the years and the rows represent a percentage by school district and content area (e.g. Math, reading, etc.) I want to have 1 bar chart per row, showing each year as a separate bar. I can easily do this for 1 row at a time; however, the worksheet has 189 rows in it. In reading some of the other posts here, I think this can be done, and it uses VBA code, but I'm not sure of what that code would look like. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff On Jul 5, 12:43=A0am, Jeffrey Marks <jeffrma...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a worksheet ...

Out Of Office Assistance #3
Hi, I am Running Active Directory 2003 and Exchange Svr Std 2003 on my Domain. I have setup so users can use the Out Of Office Assistant tool. The Out Of Office Assistance only works on Some user accounts and Not all. All users can activate the Out Of Office Assistance using Outlook 2003 but only a few users are able to send Automatic Replies back. Is this a known issue? If someone has a solution please let me know. Thanks, ...

Entry point not found #3
After running a repair on Windows XP I get the following errror message when opening Outlook; "The procedure entry point GerUMS could not be located in the DLL MSDART.DLL". This error message cycles 6 time during the opening of Outlook. I renamed MSDART.dll and ran an Office repair, but it didn't fix the problem. Any Help would be appreciated. Bill Hi Bill, I understand that you receive the error message "The procedure entry point - GerUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL" when opening Outlook. Based on the error message, this is...

Is CRM 3.0 on MSDN Final?
Hi, Just want to know if the MSDN download on msdn is final? Don't wnat to go installing a BETA version.. regards Chris Yes. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1AC92BA-AAC7-4070-AFE5-C95B843821DF@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Just want to know if the MSDN download on msdn is final? > > Don't wnat to go installing a BETA version.. > > regards > > Chris ...

Have duplicate "Personal Folders". Afriad to delete 1-may delete b
Outlok 2003(pro) - just had to do a re-install of operating system and all programs. Windows XP Home. - I now have duplicate personal folders each with "contacts" (and everything else).. When I create a new e-mail message, and click on the To: it shows nothing in contacts -BUT- when I click on the drop down list next to the word [contacts] list, a 2nd [contacts] (looks identical) shows up and when I click on it, there is my list of all of my contacts. HELP ME PLEASE. The two [Personal Folders] listsing, one has a different icon to the left of it. One h...

Excel Formula #3
Trying to write a formula that would say this: If there is an "x" in column F2 then add 1 to the number in column I2. In other words column I2 starts with a "0" and if there is a "x" placed in F2, then I want I2 to read "1". This is a win loss chart so there would be "x's" in other columns but I want it to keep adding "1" to I2. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** A bit more clarity before suggesting a worksheet_...

I have an all in one . I have scanned successfully but how do I E.
I need to edit a scanned document. What do please? Depending on the software installed on your system, you may be able to use OCR software to edit the text. I personally don't know of any software that will allow you to scan in a document and have a file that is easily "tweakable". Most require a bit of editing afterward. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4197495-6557-4C50-B679-40FB43DB446C@microsoft.com... >I need to edit a scanned document. What do please? --- Outgoing mail i...

When I type in 100 a 1 appears, 10000 and 100 appear
Hi When I type in 100 I get a 1 appearing in a cell. If I type in 1 then .01 appears in a cell. The cells are formated as number with 2decimal places. If I set format to percent, I type in a 1 and 1.00% is shown. The numbers I'm typing in appear to be divided by 100. Any suggestions -- Regards Andy Use Tools|options form menu Open Edit tab and clear the Fixed Decimals box best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "AndyB" <AndyB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16954BEF-AE9E-4A64-A7CB-A4AD67039512@microsoft...

How can I conditionally format in excel for >3 conditions
There are a possible 5 different conditions which I wish to use to determine the colour of a given cell. Each condition should result in a different colour. Using the "wizard" I get a maximum of 3 colours. Is there a slick way around this limitation? What's the criteria for all your scenarios? I mean, chances are, using a =if() with an or() or and and() will do just fine, 1 condition. Danny On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:21:03 -0700, Jimbo <Jimbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There are a possible 5 different conditions which I wish to use to > de...

Combination Chart #3
I would like to know the procedure for creating a combination chart with more than three data series and only one data series represented by a line. In this particular case my end result should be five data series represented by bars and one data series represented by a line. Theres's gotta be a way! Thakns. - dave Make a column chart with all the data. Right-click on the series that you want as a line. Choose Chart Type Select Line category, and one of the subtypes Click OK Jon Peltier has information on creating your own combination charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel...

Calculating number of days in a quering
Can I use Min and Max functions in a query? I tried to build a query where I had the fields or columns under neath. In the Column NUMOFDAYS, I tried to write an expression but it just gives me an error saying; Wrong number of arguments or something like that. Let's say I wrote a simple expression; NUMOFDAYS: Min([SICKDATE, OKDATE) just for testing a function. - it would give me an error. (I even added Group by and Expression). What do I do wrong? I want to find out how many days sick in January (see FROMDATE TODATE ) SICKDATE OKDATE FROMDATE TODATE ...

No e-mail entry under MY Work
No e-mail entry under MY Work Solved the problem. For some reason some of my Sales users were set for Service. Changed from Service to Sales in the Workspace Options. "Yoram" wrote: > No e-mail entry under MY Work ...

+1 added to phone number
OL 2003: some phone numbers (in contacts) have "+1" added before the area code, some do not. this is true even for area codes that are not local. i have tried the phone number settings, but + is not allowed as a symbol. is there a way to tell outlook to add "+1" to all area codes, both for those currently entered? and for new ones? jeffrey <astro46@excite.com> wrote: > is there a way to tell outlook to add "+1" to all area codes, both > for those currently entered? and for new ones? Did you import any of these contacts? You might want to...

Drag and Drop #3
Hello All: I have a Single Document Interface project that accepts file drops automatically. I didn't intentionally set it up that way, but when I drag a shortcut over it, it indicates the shortcut can be dropped on the application. When I drag something else over the application it doesn't show that it can be dropped. When I double checked Precreate I saw that WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES wasn't set for the extended style. Is there soemthing else I can check to disable file dropping? Thank you, Dan Have you tried calling DragAcceptFiles(FALSE) on your MainFrm? >-----O...

E-mail ID generation issue
"I created a few new mailboxes, but when I look at the users properties in Active Directory Users and Computers, nothing is listed on the Email Address Tab. I also manually updated the RUS in the Exchange Suystem manager. It is more than 6 hours since the IDs are created, but still the e-mail field in the AD property is empty. The environment is Exchange 2003 in AD 2000 native mode. Can someone help me pls? Anything in your app event logs, such as msexchangeal 8331 errors? See KB 837444 if so. SP1 fixes this but there's also a hotfix you can get (free) if you call MS. VS wrot...

Attaching photos to e-mail
Trying to attach photos to a new message but after hitting "attach" the photos don't seem to be anywhere on any drive - though if I open the Digital camer software Camedia (I think) the photos display?? The properties of the photo give the path My Albums/####/####.jpg Ta ...

CRM 3.0 / Blackberry Email Tracking
We are looking for a solution to allow Blackberry / CRM 3.0 users track emails sent from thier Blackberry, similiar to the "Track in Crm" functionality available in the Outlook CRM Add-In. The 10digits product does not track email activity. I would think someone out there has needed this functionality on Blackberry w / CRM 3.0 Marty If Tendigit doesn't have the capability to do this, it maybe pretty difficult. They are the primary add-on for Blackberry and MSCRM 3.0. Did Tendigit say anything about their future plan tolsupport this feature? Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http:/...

Refresh 1 subform from another
I am trying to refresh a subform from another subform and I cannot seem to make it work. I have a button on subform 2 that needs to have subform1 refresh. I used Me.subform1.mainform.form.refresh and I get an error that says Method or Data Member not found. Anyone know what I did wrong? I am thinking I should use ! instead of . but I don't know what the difference is between them. Any help? -- Thanks As Always Rip Ripper wrote: >I am trying to refresh a subform from another subform and I cannot seem to >make it work. I have a button on subform 2 that needs to have su...

Windows 7 mail
I recently loaded Windows 7. Basically I like it. However, the email program sucks. I read in a blog that "Windows Live Mail" was implemented with the advertising because "the servers most go to had advertising also". I disagree!!!! The servers may have advertising but Outlook/outlook Express did not, thus the reason I used OE. I have a computer training service and I have always installed Outlook Express on my clients machines when setting up their email, due to the fact they didn't want the ads all over the screen. NOW THIS IS NOT EVEN A OPTION. ...

Help to track down 5.7.1 errors
Users intermittently get 5.7.1 unable to relay errors, you do not have permission. I tracked this down to receiving incorrect DNS lookups, where instead of getting the MX record, Exchange is instead getting back the DNS Server's IP of the recipients external domain. What seems to fix this is if I go to a dos prompt and do a manual NSLOOKUP, then SET TYPE=MX, and then the name of the ext domain that originally failed. Sometimes it will timeout on the first try in dos. If I retry the lookup it succeeds, and then am able to send mail to the external domain no problem. Both Windows Clients...

Not receiving e-mails
I have just started having problems with my e-mail. It will connect, receives and shows number of e-mails, but there is nothing in inbox. Need help to fix if possible. Do you have a filtered view set on your Inbox? Check View | Current View -- what does it show? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:290d01c4281c$330fb800$a301280a@phx.gbl, Taylor wrote: > I have just started having problems with my e-mail. It > will connect, receives and show...

Which to use FF (finish to finish) or FS (finish to start) on task
I have serveral different tasks (risk management, risk assessement, update risk assessment). I would like to link the Risk Assessment to the first task under it, then link the last task in the subgroup back to the risk assessment task, so it looks like it continues the whole time. So, for example, I have my task #5 risk assessment, task #6 define project tracking and task #26 vision approved. If you click on task #6, I have the #5 risk assessment as the Predecessor with a SS Type. If you click on task #26, I have task #5 risk assessment as the Predessessor with FF Type. ...

How do i create a pie chart that shows % of time on tasks?
I need to create a pie chart that shows what percent of time my employees are working on each of 5-6 efforts. Does anyone have a good template for that? Thanks! ...