How to get an overview of a stencils objects without selecting them individually?

Assume I am drawing currently a picture.
Now I want to add a new shape/object which is not available in my current stencils.
How can I get a quick (!) overview of ALL available default stencil objects in Visio 2003?

In other words: Is there a web page which lists all shapes/objects on ONE web page
with the stencil name to which they belong?

Cam
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On 13 Nov 2008 18:50:13 GMT, cpet_magnus@hotmail.com (Camille
Petersen) wrote:

>Assume I am drawing currently a picture.
>Now I want to add a new shape/object which is not available in my current stencils.
>How can I get a quick (!) overview of ALL available default stencil objects in Visio 2003?
>
>In other words: Is there a web page which lists all shapes/objects on ONE web page
>with the stencil name to which they belong?

You could try out my utilities
http://www.visio-utilities.sandrila.co.uk/
which can do a display of all the shapes in the stencils. This is one
of the completely free features within the software

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/

where can I get the 2010-2011 academic calendars?
I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? MFY wrote: > I can only get 2009-2010 ore previous years academic calendars but not > 2010-2011 academic calendar. Where can I get one? There is *one* in the MS templates collection; because there is no link yet for 2010-2011 calendars, it's stuck in the 2009-2010 group. To go directly to it, use this link: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300084441033.aspx?CategoryID=CT102853591033 -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Tractor Fed label roll gets 3.3 inch feed at end of page? How do.
Once again I begin what seems like a simple project and reality hits me with a two by four on the back of the head. THE ISSUE: Continuous form, custom product and serial number label for our products that feeds a Page Break at the end of the page in letter size page. I’ve used the Label Wizard and I defined the label as continuous, yet after 6 labels that print perfectly, I get a feed of 3.375 inches. I’ve looked everywhere in Access and I cannot find a way to override this automatic feed. THE SOFTWARE: Access 2002 SP3 THE PRINTER: Okidata Microline ML591, Dot Matrix 24 Pin, Rear Tra...

Getting rid of "fax" numbers when sending e-mail
I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my "Contacts" folder as my address book. Whenever I send an e-mail, Outlook always asks me to choose which address I want for the contact, and it brings up both the e-mail address and the fax number. So I have to go through an extra step almost every time of choosing which I want. Is there any way to stop it from bringing up the "Fax" number? See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/nofax.htm Lee Daum wrote: > I use Outlook XP for e-mail and also for contacts. I use my > "Contacts" folder as my add...

Excel data entry: choice of control for selection
I need to distribute a workbook as a data entry device that applies a few constriants. In column A I have a list of Names. In Column B a City needs to be selected from a limited list for each Name. The text below describes "nearly there" options I've explored; but I'd like opinion from experience. The objective is to be easy to for the user to work around, reliable for its purpose of constraining values, and ease of build and maintenance. 1. Is there a good way to replicate a Forms control (e.g., the listbox) down an Excel column, so that it both addresses the cell benea...

How do I get other email form my other accounts to show up
I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up on my outlook and I have an email with my university, I would like to show up on my outlook. Is this possible and how if it is? How to Configure Outlook with Hotmail http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287424 How do I add a POP3 email account in MS Outlook 2003? http://support.ephost.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=3 "MIKE25" <MIKE25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC42F32B-FCB4-42C3-AA1D-E29D3E314DCA@microsoft.com... >I have an email with hotmail, I would like to show up ...

Need loop structure to get round limited IF statements
I'm completely stuck. I have a spreadsheet that has a worksheet fo each month of the year plus an extra one called TOTALS. In each month there is one row per employee (there are about 20-3 employees) and the columns represent the days of the month. Its spreadsheet to calculate holiday totals. The idea is: the holdays get entered with a '1' and in the TOTALS lis there's a drop down of the names of the employees. The select thei name and the total appear for each month. I've tried nested IF's bu I'M limited to 7. I don'T have much programming knowlege and I c...

Selecting top five values from Pivot
Hi, I have a Pivot shows the supplier name and the qty supplied by them. Now in another sheet, I have to show only the top 5 suppliers, who have supplied highest qty. Supplier Qty AAAA 12 BBBB 2 CCCC 65 DDDD 987 EEEE 75 FFFF 1 GGGG 123 Above data is displayed in Pivot. In another sheet, I require, only top 5 suppliers with highest qty supplied. Please help. Thanks, Navin ...

Using Popups to select a range of cells.
Hi All I have a small request for help with code. I need a macro to have popups request the first and last cells in a range , and then to select them. Can someone help? Sub test() Dim Rng As Range On Error Resume Next Set Rng = Application.InputBox("Select your range", _ "Mousework", Type:=8) On Error GoTo 0 If Rng Is Nothing Then Exit Sub MsgBox Rng.Address End Sub HTH. Best wishes Harald "Colin Hayes" <Colin@chayes.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8mYkILA1YlvLFw7Z@chayes.demon.co.uk... > > Hi All > >...

Be a A+ Certified and get $33,780 Salary per year #2
Hi, Start your bright career with A+ Certification and get $33,780.08 (according to about.com salary survey). Visit http://tinyurl.com/ckzf4j8 for CompTIA A+ Certification, Practice Exams, Study Material / Books and Dumps =85=85. ...

Excel 2003 autofill "object" eyesore
In Excel 2003 when I do an autofill (grab the corner of a cell and drag across several cells) I get an ugly autofill "object" or placeholder - drop-down box that does not appear in earlier versions. this thing is useless and hideous - and I can't find a way to supress this eyesore so it no longer appears. Any ideas? Thanks! Steve ...

C Drive getting eaten
A couple three months ago I was forced to reformat my internal hard drive as the only way to get rid of a virus or spyware or something. I chose to partition the drive into a cmall C: partition (24 gigs) and use it for Windows and program files only. The other partition I would use for data type files. (90 gigs). I quickly found that the C: drive wasn't big enough, so I set up a Programs folder on the F: partition and installed the additional programs I needed there. (I don't understand how the numbers add up because I thought I had a 120 gig drive, not a 114 gig d...

Re: how get rid of cells with unused formulas
Actually a much older solution is better for suppressing zero values selectively -- format with a custom format so that the third parameter is empty which is a zero value. This allows you to be selective. Format, cells, number #,###.00;-#,###.00;;@ the fomat of custom formatting is positive numbers; negative numbers; zero; text you can override positive, negative but those are the defaults. see the topic "Create a custom number format" in your Excel Help. related: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [s...

Error: "Operation Failed. An object could not be found"
I am attempting to close/delete a duplicate personal folder. I'm having difficulty and get the above error (listed in subject) I have Outlook 2003, WinXP sp1. I only see one personal .pst file when i search data location... I'm going to just add a new one but i still would like to have the other one completely off the folders window pane. Any help is appreciated Close Outlook, go to Control panel, mail. Make a new profile - do not copy your current profile. Add the current pst to the profile and set it as default message store. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach...

Get All users from the mscrm
hi, how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? Lots of thanks query the systemuser table using wither columnset xml or fetch xml BK "someone" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:OffLOAUnDHA.3316@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi, > how can i get the avalable users in ms crm through program(C# or VB.NEt)? > > Lots of thanks > > ...

Excel charts will not go back to Landscape when selected
When I am on a chart sheet and change orientation from landscape to portrait, I cannot recover the landscape orientation. I've tried creating new charts, which originate in Landscape...same trouble...once the orientation is in Portrait, the Landscape orientation will not recover. Any ideas? -- Please, please consider buying GM vehicles; world class quality...really! Recovery: Changed default printer away from a Ricoh product. Why would the print driver influence ability to change View Orientation? I was not attempting to print anything. -- Please, please consider buyi...

resizing pictures for email gets "Not implemented" popup
When I right click on a picture and select send to mail recipient I get the window that asks if I would like to resize the picture to be smaller. I say yes, and in a few seconds get a popup saying "Not implemented". I'm running Office 2003 ...

Exchange server playingup
Hi, My SBS2003/Exchange server has just started playing up. External emails (stored on an ISP mailbox) are suddenly starting to take hours to arrive. I can see them via the Webmail to my ISP, but its almost as if my exchange server is not grabbing them. Is there an audit log of when it goes out to get emails and the status of the email fetches to help me see where the problem is? Many thanks in advance Check your SMTP logs and look in event viewer to see if there is any indication as to the problem. Try checking SMTP connectivity to your server from an external source. Nue "Jaff...

access 97 begins without instructions, Why?
My office 97 Access Program begins automatically and it just began to happen. Is there someway to make this from happening? It is very frustrating when your logging into the computer and all of a sudden access 97 starts to run .. dusty68 <dusty68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My office 97 Access Program begins automatically and it just began to happen. > >Is there someway to make this from happening? It is very frustrating when >your logging into the computer and all of a sudden access 97 starts to run .. Check your Start >> All Programs >&g...

outlook -how do i get it to stop loading windows messenger?
i never use windows messenger, don't want to. but it starts and takes up resources every time i start outlook or IE. how do i make it stop? thanks shauna You go to tools/option/other. Uncheck windows messenger in the bottom of the page. "shauna" <shaunav@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1b4e001c44fca$725f41d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > i never use windows messenger, don't want to. but it > starts and takes up resources every time i start outlook > or IE. how do i make it stop? > > thanks > shauna ...

I just install Office 2003 I get error- interface not registered .
I get this error INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED when using Outlook create mail when I attached a Word Doc to it, If I use Word to create e-mail with the same letter I get the same error. Regardless of which program I use the mail cannot be sent Make sure your Word version is 2003, too. Versions must match. "Thomsign" wrote: > I get this error INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED when using Outlook create mail when > I attached a Word Doc to it, > If I use Word to create e-mail with the same letter I get the same error. > Regardless of which program I use the mail cannot be sent Not...

Free my object
I have this object: class ProtocolTPC { private: unsigned char start[3]; unsigned char status1; unsigned char status2; unsigned char status3; unsigned char psize; unsigned char pnum[2]; unsigned char** data; unsigned char crc[2]; public: ProtocolTCP( bool is_out ) { start[0] = 'H'; start[1] = 'I'; start[2] = 'O'; status1 = 0; status2 = 0; status3 = 0; psize = 1; this->setPacketNumber( 1 ); data = new unsigned char*[1]; unsigned char* temp = new unsigned char; *temp = 'A'; data[0] = temp; this->...

No free/busy for select users after running DST Tool (NonExistent.
We ran the Exchange tool this weekend on our Exchange environment and it seems that a few people are showing no info for the free/busy calendar. These people were also in the .txt file named NonExistent.txt after running the tool. How can I fix this? On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 05:44:15 -0800, mpallo <mpallo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We ran the Exchange tool this weekend on our Exchange environment and it >seems that a few people are showing no info for the free/busy calendar. > >These people were also in the .txt file named NonExistent.txt after running >the too...

Storing namespace/assembly in a serialized object
I have a custom serialization class that I wrote to do a bit more flexible de/serialization than is the default. But one that I am trying to do is to deserialize an object of which the full type name is not known. However, the following: <CompanyName.ProductName.MyClass /> Will result in an error about "<CompanyName.ProductName.MyClass xmlns=""/> was not expected" Right now, I have a custom tag "TypeName" that stores the full name, but I'd like to use some built-in attribute rather than use the custom one, such as xmlns. However, I don't k...

Would I get replies to meetings I sent from my bosses calendar?
I think I need my company's help desk to look into this, at my last job, as a designee for my boss's calendar, I should get accept or decline in my inbox for meetings I send on my boss's behalf from his calendar. I didn't, although on his calendar I see the attendees accepted (?). I sent with a "request reply when read" and I DID get this, but not the meeting request as accepted (??) Are you a delegate on your boss's calendar? Do you have replies sent only to you? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

How to get rid of CE and CY fonts?
How can I keep the various CE and CY fonts from showing up in the Office 2008 font menus? I use font book to keep a minimal set of fonts for all my apps, and I have absolutely no use for the Office Central European and Cyrillic fonts.<br> <br> How could Microsoft have rewritten Office for Mac and still kept these dinosaurs around? On 2/1/08 6:26 PM, in article ee8bc00.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "noibs@officeformac.com" <noibs@officeformac.com> wrote: > How can I keep the various CE and CY fonts from showing up in the Office 2008 > font menus? I use font boo...