How to automatically create network diagram in Visio 2007

Visio 2003 had both Fluke Networks LanMapshot and another Add on to
automatically create network diagrams.  Fluke no longer sells lan Mapshot.
Does Visio 2007 have any similar feature to automatically diagram my network
for me? (To help with diagnostics and design?)
0
k41184 (1)
8/8/2007 3:56:01 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

there was a follow version of the resource kit that had the LanSurveyor
product in it. The company was called neon but has changed it's name. The
product is still out there.
Al

"k41184" wrote:

> Visio 2003 had both Fluke Networks LanMapshot and another Add on to
> automatically create network diagrams.  Fluke no longer sells lan Mapshot.
> Does Visio 2007 have any similar feature to automatically diagram my network
> for me? (To help with diagnostics and design?)
0
AlEdlund (23)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

MS Access 2007 code not running

MS Project 2007 question
Hello, I am developing a simple schedule with no resources but 2 tasks out of 100 are hazardous and I would like to make the schedule so that when these tasks occur, no other tasks can occur. In other words, even though all tasks are moving around as the schedule is being developed, I would like to make sure no other tasks can be scheduled wherever these 2 hazardous tasks fall. These 2 tasks are serial to every other task in the schedule. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help. Mike Create two milestones. Use milestone 1 as the successor task to all tasks th...

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...

Setting in Outlook 2007
Hi I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed or disallowed. Thanks for any help regards Daniel Attacments removed? - Uninstall your anti virus application Web addresses - In internet options ensure outlook is set as default mail app "Daniel" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:OcOS1y97JHA.5356@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have Outlook 2007 with all updates, how do I change the settings so > attachments, web addresses or inserted pictures are not removed...

Exchange 2007 CCR after reseeding storage group copies
We have an Exchange 2007 CCR cluster that sits on two Windows Server 2008 Enterprise nodes. Due to problems with one node, I evicted it from the cluster and rebuilt it, reinstalling Exchange using the custom / install passive node setup. I used 'Update Storage Group Copy' (with the option selected to 'Delete any existing log files in the target path') to reseed the active databses. It seemed to go OK, and the storage groups status in the Database Management window became 'healthy'. However, when I tried to move the clustered mailbox server on to the new node f...

Automatically open Detail Entry Window
In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this with Modifier or VBA? Extender would come in very handy. You don't need to write a single code. Record a macro using GP macro and embed it on the SOP Entry window using Extender. "Elaine" wrote: > In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to > open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How > would I go about doi...

I am following the instructions page 331 to load the Adventure Networks database. I am running on an absolutely fresh Win2003 SBS and have followed all the instructions. A couple of problems (referring to the bullets in the manual): 2. My Administrator account has domain and local admininstrator privileges and was used to install MS CRM. MS CRM works perfectly. So far so good. 7. I cannot confirm that the five users were created? Why is that? What should I do about it? 10. After entering URL I get an error: That I do not have a MS CRM license??? Help, - Jakob Jakob, ...

XML Mapping: Creating a "non-repeating schema element" in VS2005
Question regarding XML mapping in Excel. XML Mapping in Excel allows you to map "non-repeating schema elements" to an individual cell while "repeating schema elements" automatically get handled as an Excel "list". I want a table(XML/XSD) exported from a VS2005 dataset to be CELL mappable rather than LIST mappable. Is there a way to make Excel interpret the native dataset XML/XSD as non-repeating? Said differently, what makes a schema element "repeating" versus "non-repeating"? Is it a unique XPATH statement? If my underlying table has...

Parameters to open SO Manager with your credentials automatically?
Does anyone know of either shortcut target line parameters that would cause you to automatically log in with a specific user/password combo; or even a command prompt parameter? Thanks! ...