How to Add arrows to a connector?

I followed the Visio instructions under "Add arrows to a connector"

   Select a connector > Format menu > Line > Line ends: choose arrow > OK

But an arrow does not appear on the ends of the connector.  And when I open
the dialog box again, I see that the Line ends was not saved, it says
"00::None".

Am I missing something?

I am using  "UML Use Case" "Communicates" on Visio Professional 2003 Trial
(11.3216.5606)

Thank you.
0
wolfv (4)
8/14/2005 7:10:01 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Never mind, I found the answer:
  Check the ‘is navigable’ box.

"wolfv" wrote:

> I followed the Visio instructions under "Add arrows to a connector"
>
>    Select a connector > Format menu > Line > Line ends: choose arrow > OK
>
> But an arrow does not appear on the ends of the connector.  And when I open
> the dialog box again, I see that the Line ends was not saved, it says
> "00::None".
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> I am using  "UML Use Case" "Communicates" on Visio Professional 2003 Trial
> (11.3216.5606)
>
> Thank you.
0
wolfv (4)

How to add patterns to excel tia sal2
Greets All I would like to make/add a pattern for a background cell in excel how can I make one and add it to the options in excel to choose from? Tia Excel has a limited color model and you can't add/subtract from what's offered; Try using the Insert menu > Picture command > from file to import a jpeg or gif image, then size it to the cell. HTH "temp@temp.com" wrote: > Greets All > > I would like to make/add a pattern for a background cell in excel how can I > make one and add it to the options in excel to choose from? > > Tia > ...

Copies of Table with Arrow Icons
I have a table called Quotes2004. Somewhere along the line two additional tables appeared called Quotes20041 and Quotes20042, each with an arrow icon next to them. I understand that the arrow indicates a link. But, I don't recall making these table copies. Can some process make the copies automatically? As far as I can tell, they are exact copies of Quotes2004 and they are updated when I update Quotes2004. How can I determine how these were created, what the links are and if they are really necessary? To discover what a table is linked to, open it in design view. Then open the Prope...

I can't edit existing records, only add new
I created a form with the intent of being an 'add new contact' form. Well, I want to reuse the form as an edit/update contact form also. The problem is, I can't view any existing records. I have allow edits, deletions, additions enabled. Record locks = no locks. Record selector and navigation buttons = yes. What am i missing? Data Entry property Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "MeSteve" <MeSteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11129652-032B-4966-80CC-7AAD8E18162C@microsoft.com... >I created a form with the intent of ...

MultiCurrency Question
Hi: I am in a situation where a canadian based company whose Products and Product List is in Canadian Dollars wants to create a Quote in US dollars. It seems that we cannot add the products with Canadian Dollars Currency in a USD Price List when we are using a Percent method of pricing. If that is the case, how can it be handled? I cannot create 2 sets of the same Product because the exchange rate is not fixed. Typically, CRM should be calculating the currency in USD using the exchange rate that's provided, but CRM simply is refusing to allow me to add a product with a different c...

Can't add a standard inventory item
Hello, When we select "new" and "standard" we get "runtime error 94 invalid use of null". However we can add other types of items...matrix. We found an article on the knowledgebase and tried those suggestions (they were for Quicksell 2000) but it didn't work. We re-applied the most recent service pack and ran the maintainence and check on the database. Nothing is helping. Anyone seen this before or have any suggestiosn for me. Thanks. Pat Pat@arms wrote: > Hello, > When we select "new" and "standard" we get "runtime error ...

Workflow Call Assembly to add Date or Time
I cannot get a very simple workflow to work. All I want it to do is update a datetime field to add one month! Workflow monitor says it completed, but it has never worked... Has anyone ever been able to make this work? On 26 Mar, 18:54, "DubSport" <jamie.carmich...@cmgl.ca> wrote: > I cannot get a very simple workflow to work. All I want it to do is > update a datetime field to add one month! Workflow monitor says it > completed, but it has never worked... Has anyone ever been able to > make this work? Show your workflow rule OK here it is. its a manual rule, s...

external connector 10-17-06
Hi, I am just wondering what kind of license we would need if we are to create an online system that will integrate with MS CRM 3.0. The online system will have its own database. We would like to integrate our database with the CRM db. Clients will access the system through the internet. Do we need the external connector license for us to access the data on CRM? Like write data from our db to CRM db and vice versa? Thanks! The external connector license is designed to enable external access to MSCRM for an unspecified group (unlimited number) of non-CRM users. If these external use...

Connector install Error 1935
I use Outlook 2003 with Vista. Everything has worked well until today. When I try to open Outlook I get the following upgrade message: "To continue accessing your main using MS Office Outlook, you must upgrade to the latest version of Outlook Connector." When I try to install the upgrade I get error message 1935. Does anyone have a fix for this problem? ...

How do I add LEFT to this array?
=SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(SEARCH("Account Request",'Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000))=FALSE),--(MONTH('Incident Data'!$G$2:$G$5000)=MONTH(C$8))) I want to modify it to restrict where it looks for "Account Request". I figure add LEFT('Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000,15) however that returns an error. I also tried putting LEFT after SEARCH. I am still very new to SUMPRoduct and I had help coming up with the formula above; which works perfectly now. I am also reading through: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html I don't want to break my ...

Outlook Connector Not Working
Getting the following error.. Have de-installed/re-installed both the connector and outlook a couple of times...any suggestions... Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 12.0.4518.1014 Application Timestamp: 4542840f Fault Module Name: StackHash_942c Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdb3b Exception Code: c0000374 Exception Offset: 000cdcbb OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 942c Additional Information 2: 942c67ae768f62718e8b8755256a5a74 Additional Information 3: be05 ...

Add new account
I have added a new bank account, I selected New and when I click the 'Investment' row, there is a drop menu with very old accounts which dont use anymore. Where can these accounts be viewed, and deleted as necessary? Thank you ...

How do I add a disclaimer to my outgoing emails
I want to add a disclaimer to the bottom of all my outgoing emails, after my signature. How do i do that please? > I want to add a disclaimer to the bottom of all my outgoing emails, > after my signature. How do i do that please? I hate to submit the obvious but: Add it to your signature, at the bottom of it? -- f.h. Microsoft Outlook MVP See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/sig.asp for tools. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-sub...

Automatically add 1 until a number is found
Hiya, I am developing a spreadsheet which basically grosses-up a paymen which i have to make to an employee. What I'd like to do is take a cell and add 1 automatically until th number equals a specific equation. Is this feasible? Thanks Jame -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Have a look at Tools / Goal Seek. It might be what you are looking for. -- Andy. "jkyndt >" <<jkyndt.1a3rda@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jkyndt.1a3rda@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hiya, > > I am developing a spreadsheet which basically grosses-u...

add from option to new mrssages
I want to add the option of choosing which account I am sending my mail from as I manage multiple accounts. "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:701DABFB-2B8B-46CB-B21A-98F646FFA74A@microsoft.com... > I want to add the option of choosing which account I am sending my mail > from > as I manage multiple accounts. Click the Account button in the New Message window.... ...

Can't add file to VC7 project
I'm sure this is a very idiotic question, but I can't seem to add file.h and file.cpp to my project.. -Both files are in the same folder with the other project files. -I did a File/add existing item/ then picked the files from the dialog. -Clicked open. But then Solution Explorer did not show the files??? (It does work OK on another computer with same software.) Why might this be??? Thanks, E-Jo Hello Everett, > I'm sure this is a very idiotic question, but I can't seem to > add file.h and file.cpp to my project.. > -Both files are in the same folder with the ...

Add the URL of a Task into a Task description on Workflow?
Hi there, i was wondering if it is at all possible to put the url of a task into the email that the object sends to the owner of the object (so that they can click and see the task). In the WFParameter table there's something like this: Due Date: &1160; Description: &1122; Scheduled Duration: &1144; Is there an &XXXX code for the id? Thanks, Jack. ------=_NextPart_0001_10CF516A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jack~ This may be possible to do with an e-mail activity. I would try posting this to the SDK group at microsoft.public.crm.deve...

Help with outlook connector
Hi everyone.. I have outlook connector in Outlook 2007 linked with a Hotmail account. (@hotmail.com) I created a brand new contacts list in Outlook and it syncs perfectly to my Nokia N81. What I am trying to do now is the following: When I add some information ie. birthdays, anniversaries, profice pictures phone numbers ETC. I want it to update onto the www.hotmail.com site so that if my computer crashes (touch wood it doesn't) I will have a backup that I can retrieve from anywhere in the world. But when I send/recieve in outlook and then goto the website some of the info...

Bulk E-mailing
Any recommendations for an add-on that allows users to perform bulk e-mails based on criteria that span across more than one entity ? For example, give me a list of accounts that are classified A, in the steel industry and have ‘allow bulk e-mail’ set to true … then for those accounts give me every associated contact but exclude contacts that have ‘allow bulk e-mail’ set to false and exclude contacts with an invalid e-mail address … (btw, some of the fields I used are custom fields we have added, so the add-on would need to recognise custom fields and allow filtering on them). Thanks I...

Report Manager Add-In #2
I am running Excel 2003. I tired downloading the report manager add in for Excel 2002. I cannot run the exe file to install the add in. I have heard others say they have done this successfully with Excel 2003. HELP!!!!! TIA Hi Sue does the information contained in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;873209 help? Cheers JulieD "Sue" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:790601c52651$fa0f7290$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am running Excel 2003. I tired downloading the report > manager add in for Excel 2002. I cannot run th...

How do I add Outlook Express to my Live ID-hotmail account?
I have a LiveID hotmail account, and now I would like to add Outlook Express program to the mix. Will someone tell me how to do this in the fewest possible steps. thank you, Why Me Too. "Why Me Too" <Why Me Too@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BC93EEC-D607-4F3B-B89E-48E958B78674@microsoft.com... > I have a LiveID hotmail account, and now I would like to add Outlook > Express > program to the mix. > Will someone tell me how to do this in the fewest possible steps. > thank you, > Why Me Too. Two points - firstly you've...

How do I display drop down arrows for a completed drop down field?
I want it to display when the document is being completed by other users.. ...

Incoming email from POP3 connector vanishes
I've managed to route POP3 email to myuser@externaldomainname by replacing the rule generated by the rule deployment wizard with one that recognised the external domain name. This is with the user set up with their default email address of myuser@localdomain in Active Directory. When I add a new SMTP email address of myuser@externaldomain to the user in Active Directory and set this to the primary e-mail address (so that the sender's email address is set to their POP3 email not their internal email) Exchange stops forwarding the email to the CRM mailbox. Also, the email does ...

Keyboard sticks when pressing down arrow.
When I press the down or up arrows on the keyboard, if I hold them down, the cursor doesn't move. I have to press the key repeatedly to make the cursor move down the page. It moves just one cell every time I press it. I'm sure I was able to move more freely in Windows 95 (I'm now using XP) Brian is that just in Excel or is it the same for everything. If it's everything, check the keyboard settings in Control Panel. Regards Trevor "Brian R" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B992DBA-FE60-444C-92CC-6AD934E39ED0@microsoft.com... >...

set Curved lines as default for Connector tool.
Is there a way to set "Curved Lines" as the default for the "Connector tool?" Now I have to draw the line with the default setting of "Straight Line" then change it to a curved line. I am using the Detailed Network Diagram template. Thanks Matt When you first use the Connector Tool, a master called Dynamic Connector is created in your Document Stencil. Open the Drawing Explorer Window Expand the Masters branch Right mouse the Dymanic connector master Select Edit Master Change the line to Curved Connector Close the Master Edit window (accept changes) T...

How do I add row total when cell contains both number and letter .
I have a timesheet spreadsheet. Cell contents include hours and coding. Example: 8 (8 hours regular pay-no letter) or 8V (8 hours vacation pay). I want to have a total at the end but my formula will only read the cells that don't have a letter after the number. If the text value is always "V" you could use something like =SUM(IF(RIGHT(A18:A21,1)="V",VALUE(LEFT(A18:A21,LEN(A18:A21)-1)),A18:A21)) entered as an array formula (control-shift -return) If there are other codes than just V, it gets a little more complex. if the coding is never more than just one charac...