How do I print blue "AIr Mail" stripe on envelope?

How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes?  I am using the
Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word.
0
Shneur (3)
3/19/2005 5:27:05 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You probably want to ask that question in a Microsoft Word forum.

--
Mark Nelson
Microsoft Corporation

"Shneur" <Shneur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes?  I am using
> the
> Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word.

0
marknel (439)

How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes? I am using the Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word. You probably want to ask that question in a Microsoft Word forum. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Shneur" <Shneur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94E22060-A383-4463-8E26-F243E1036D66@microsoft.com... > How can I print that blue "Via Air Mail" stripe on envelopes? I am using > the > Envelopes and Labels Tool in Word. ...