I am trying to connect an object from one page to a seperate object on a
different page.  The instructions say to hold down your mouse button then
click on the point you want it connected too.  My problem is that is doesn't
allow you to select the starting point of the connector, then select a
different page, then click on your end point of the connector.  Please help!
0
Pepper (24)
5/18/2005 6:01:02 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

try using a hyperlink.
al

"Pepper" <Pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to connect an object from one page to a seperate object on a
> different page.  The instructions say to hold down your mouse button then
> click on the point you want it connected too.  My problem is that is
> doesn't
> allow you to select the starting point of the connector, then select a
> different page, then click on your end point of the connector.  Please
> help!

0
edlund1 (616)
5/18/2005 7:57:55 PM
 ... or the Off Page Reference shape in the Basic Flowchart Shapes stencil

"Al Edlund" <edlund@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> try using a hyperlink.
> al
>
> "Pepper" <Pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am trying to connect an object from one page to a seperate object on a
>> different page.  The instructions say to hold down your mouse button then
>> click on the point you want it connected too.  My problem is that is
>> doesn't
>> allow you to select the starting point of the connector, then select a
>> different page, then click on your end point of the connector.  Please
>> help!

0
davidp1 (199)