I am trying to connect an object from one page to a seperate object on a
different page.  The instructions say to hold down your mouse button then
click on the point you want it connected too.  My problem is that is doesn't
allow you to select the starting point of the connector, then select a
different page, then click on your end point of the connector.  Please help!
0
Pepper (24)
5/18/2005 6:01:02 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

try using a hyperlink.
al

"Pepper" <Pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to connect an object from one page to a seperate object on a
> different page.  The instructions say to hold down your mouse button then
> click on the point you want it connected too.  My problem is that is
> doesn't
> allow you to select the starting point of the connector, then select a
> different page, then click on your end point of the connector.  Please
> help!

0
edlund1 (616)
5/18/2005 7:57:55 PM
 ... or the Off Page Reference shape in the Basic Flowchart Shapes stencil

"Al Edlund" <edlund@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> try using a hyperlink.
> al
>
> "Pepper" <Pepper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I am trying to connect an object from one page to a seperate object on a
>> different page.  The instructions say to hold down your mouse button then
>> click on the point you want it connected too.  My problem is that is
>> doesn't
>> allow you to select the starting point of the connector, then select a
>> different page, then click on your end point of the connector.  Please
>> help!

0
davidp1 (199)

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

NDR goes to different user
I have an Exchange 2003 serving two domains, both domains have a user nemed "info" the problem I get is that when user info on domain A sends a mail to an unknown user, the ndr is received by info at domain B? any ideias? Thx, Ed ...

Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati
I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can someone help me? Cissy99 wrote: > I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to > the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can > someone help me? You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Stingray's MFC Objective Grid with Access 2K?
Has anyone had success using Stingray's Objective Grid v7.0 with the later versions of DAO. I've seen the suggestions to add an entry to my source to force MFC to use the later version. But, when I do this, I get a lot of crashes after compiling. I wonder if there are any mods that must also be made to the Stingray source? Thanks, Jack ...

Age difference
Hi, I know that there is something possible with my problem but I can't figure it out. I'm not very good with VBA but I can work it out! I have in cell A1 the date jan012004 in format 01/01/04. In A4 I have the birth date sept092000 in format 14/09/00. I want to have the age. And that A4:xx is still doing this. Is anybody have a suggestion? Tks Hi, If you need it in VBA, i am sorry i cant help if you need a formul use the datedif =DATEDIF(Date1,Date2,Interval) where interval could be "m" ;"y" or "d" month, year or day . Hope that helps. gaftali ...

Colour negative border differently
Does anyone know if there's a way to colour the negative borders in a bar chart differently if they are negative (otther than cycling through each point individually and colouring them). One can use 'invert if negative' with a fill but in a bar chart with a lot of points you only see the border. Kind regards, Mark Hi, Have a look at Jon's example of conditional charts. You can format the columns interior and border. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy Mark Stephens wrote: > Does anyone know if there's a way to colour the neg...

RDC Connection
I have one laptop running Windows XP Home SP2 and one desktop running Windows XP Home SP2 and am trying use remote desktop to access each computer from the other. However, I keep getting the error "This computer can't connect to the remote computer." I have looked for answers everywhere with no successful solutions....Help!!! K. Curtis I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think XP Home supports RDC. Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutons LLC Melbourne, FL Hi Kala, You can not remote desktop into a Windows XP Home system. You will need to upgrade to Windows XP Professiona...

Bad certificate at Bank One?
I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One: "Money cannot establish secure communication with the Internet, banking, or brokerage server because the server's digital certificate is invalid. If the problem persists, contact your Financial Institution (OFXIE12038)." I wonder if the latest security updates to IE6 have anything to do with this ... -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com In microsoft.public.money, Aloke Prasad wrote: >I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One: > >"Money cannot e...

How can I have more than 64000 rows in one sheet?
I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 rows. Any suggestions? "blafblaf" <blafblaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3D0F75D-7F4E-4F76-95F3-72D7F3AE8D7A@microsoft.com... >I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 > rows. Any suggestions? Hi BlafBlaf, The current worksheet row limit of 65536 is not expected to be increased in the immediately foreseeable future. To import your database to Excel, it would therefore be necessary to pass 64k tranches to each of four worksheets. This...

Incorporating detail of one sheet into another. #2
There are 2 excel worksheet. I would like to incorporate detail of sheet 2 into sheet1. e.g Sheet2 Contain the following details A B C D E F G Agent1 Agent2 Agent3 Agent4 Agent5 1 Apple Cycle 2 Mango Car 3 Banana Bus 4 Coconut Motor and so on in coloumn c , d , e,f and g. Now what I would like to do is If in sheet 1 If I select Agent 1 all the detail of sheet2 which has column as agent1 should appear exactly as it is in sheet2. And the same thing for Column B, c ...

How do I get text to copy from one cell to another ?
Type = in the target cell. MouseClick the cell containing text. Pres Enter key -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27034 ...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

Public Folder is missing objects
I made a mistake. I was migrating from one Exchange 2003 server to another Exchange 2003 server. These were the only two servers in my structure. When I installed the second, I did not give it enough time to properly replicate all of the public folder data before I uninstalled it. Now, my public data folder on my only exchange server is corrupt. The primary indication of this (besides that I have no public folders visible in Outlook), is an error message when I click Send/Receive: "Task 'jaraco.com' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not b...

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

one page academic calendar for 2004-05
Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for notes In Publisher, go to File > New > Print Publication > Calendar and create your own. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "shopperbev" <shopperbev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0940CD82-2A40-4932-982A-122ABFB41497@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for > notes ...

Unable to Send/Recv When Connected to Pub Wireless or DSL
I am unable to send or receieve emails using Outlook when I connect to the Internet using the public library Wireless network, or connect to the Internet using a friends DSL or High Speed Cable connection. Seems I am only able to send and receive when I connect by modem at home. Is there a configuration issue I am not aware of that I can modify to allow me to send and receive when I am not at home on dial-up? Thanks in Advance. I believe because you have outgoing and incoming settings on your home email account (when you set it up) and also because it looks for the IP address is wh...

Compare 2 different workbooks with the result in a 3rd
I have two workbooks (2005 Sales, 2004 Sales), which track daily results in half hour intervals. I want to be able to show the increase in 2005 in a 3rd workbooks. The first two workbooks are identically formatted. How can I do this? Many thanks to all in the forum who have helped in the past. If the data is in exactly the same position in the two worksheets you could copy/paste one's data to a new worksheet and then copy the second's, doing an Edit, Paste Special, Subtract on top of the first's data. This is admittedly crude but it is easy to do. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP &q...

Reference: many to one
I have a form in which users enter information...I keep all controls locked until the user hits a command button to unlock particular bound controls. This works really well, but becomes cumbersome to code when new controls are added; e.g., adding the new control to the several event procedures attached to the form. Can anyone tell me how to refer to a group of controls once, e.g., give them a name; and then only have to refer to that name in the future? alex Alex I'm having trouble visualizing your situation. It sounds like you are describing a form that is being regularly modified....

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

Hyper link one column to another
I would like to have my columns hyper link one another. For example: Click on B2 would take you to N2, and vice-versa. Click on C2 would take you to O2... and so on through column j linked to V. Is this possible without having to make the link for each cell? This is a timesheet template and the columns b though J are the hours and N through V are the text comments for those hours. When I copy the template to a new sheet, there will be no data in any column. I would like to be able to enter an amount or formula (=end-start) for time spent and then be able to click on that cell and hyperlin...

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...