how do I chage mm/day format display to "workweek" display?

I'd like to change the default format in which the "weeks" are displayed,
which is starting date of the week. Instead or in addition to that I'd like
to display it as a work week. for e.g. the Week of july 3th would be 26ww
while the week of july10th would be 27ww.
0
laksh (1)
7/5/2006 8:26:01 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

how do I chage mm/day format display to "workweek" display?
I'd like to change the default format in which the "weeks" are displayed, which is starting date of the week. Instead or in addition to that I'd like to display it as a work week. for e.g. the Week of july 3th would be 26ww while the week of july10th would be 27ww. ...

Set Start/End day times for workweek view
In "Work week" view the default start/end times of day is 00:00 - 23:00 (whole day) How do i set my own start/end of day? (any version wiil do) Tools->Options->Calendar Options. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: JethroUK� <reply@the.board> asked: | In "Work week" view the default start/end times of day is 00:00 - | 23:00 (whole day) | | How do i set my own start/end of day? | | (any version wiil do) i tried that 1st but it didn't ...

Inserting code to obtain first day of workweek.
The following code was given to me by Klatuu to calculate the starting day of the work week. PUblic Function WeekStartDate(ByVal BaseDate As Date) As Date 'Dave Hargis 9/04 'Returns the first date of the accounting week for the date entered) WeekStartDate = DateAdd("d", vbSunday - DatePart("w", BaseDate, vbMonday), BaseDate) End Function However, the line beginning 'WeekStartDate=" is coming up red in VB. It's based on a date field that is autopopulated and is supposed to insert this date into an invisible 'week' field. ...

How to view Start-End times in Day & WorkWeek view?
Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) sp3 Occasionally I'll get an appointment that shows the start and end times in day and work week view but 99% do not show this. How can I set all appointment, including recurring appointments, to show the start and end times. Note: week view shows the start and end times for all appointments. TIA! (x-posted to microsoft.public.outlook microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring microsoft.public.outlook.general) -- Howie "The very belief that violence is unavoidable is a root cause of violence." Samdhong Rinpoche 1st Democratically Elected Chairman of...