how do i add software diags folder in visio 2003 version. Like if i go to
File->New it shows folders like brainstorming, project schedule, block
diagrams but in my case its missing the Software Diags folder which contains
activity diags, web mock ups, use case diags etc. please let me know how to
get that template. thanks.

Ankur
0
Ankur (28)
3/21/2007 5:37:11 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

What edition of Visio are you using?  Check by going to the About Microsoft
Office Visio dialog from the Help menu.
"Ankur" <Ankur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i add software diags folder in visio 2003 version. Like if i go to
> File->New it shows folders like brainstorming, project schedule, block
> diagrams but in my case its missing the Software Diags folder which
> contains
> activity diags, web mock ups, use case diags etc. please let me know how
> get that template. thanks.
>
> Ankur

0
jonathank (2)