Generate c# code from Visio diagram

hi,
is there a way to create c# code skeleton if i have visio class diagram?
i am using visual studio 2003 and visual studio 2005.
regards,
rnv

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes with VS2005 team system for developper that include Visio for enterprise
architect. For each class in your drawing you will have a C# file.
"Raju Vaidya" <raju.vaidya@fokus.fraunhofer.de> a �crit dans le message de
news: %2387j0PdlGHA.3740@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> hi,
> is there a way to create c# code skeleton if i have visio class diagram?
> i am using visual studio 2003 and visual studio 2005.
> regards,
> rnv

0
mich.laplane (167)
6/22/2006 9:56:53 AM
michel,
Thanks a lot. unfortunately i have only VS 2005 professional edition and not
Team System.
is the Team System for developer a must or there is some other tool/way to
do it?
rnv

"Michel LAPLANE" <mich.laplane@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Yes with VS2005 team system for developper that include Visio for
> enterprise architect. For each class in your drawing you will have a C#
> file.
> "Raju Vaidya" <raju.vaidya@fokus.fraunhofer.de> a �crit dans le message de
> news: %2387j0PdlGHA.3740@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> hi,
>> is there a way to create c# code skeleton if i have visio class diagram?
>> i am using visual studio 2003 and visual studio 2005.
>> regards,
>> rnv

I dont know if it can be released separately. You must ask to you microsoft
resellers.
Some interesting links below.

http://www.microsoft.com/switzerland/vsdotnet/fr/vsea/eafeatures.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/france/msdn/vstudio/vs2005/vsts/default.mspx

"Raju Vaidya" <raju.vaidya@fokus.fraunhofer.de> a �crit dans le message de
news: eVQohkelGHA.408@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> michel,
> Thanks a lot. unfortunately i have only VS 2005 professional edition and
> not Team System.
> is the Team System for developer a must or there is some other tool/way to
> do it?
> rnv
>
> "Michel LAPLANE" <mich.laplane@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
>> Yes with VS2005 team system for developper that include Visio for
>> enterprise architect. For each class in your drawing you will have a C#
>> file.
>> "Raju Vaidya" <raju.vaidya@fokus.fraunhofer.de> a �crit dans le message
>> de news: %2387j0PdlGHA.3740@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>> hi,
>>> is there a way to create c# code skeleton if i have visio class diagram?
>>> i am using visual studio 2003 and visual studio 2005.
>>> regards,
>>> rnv

0
mich.laplane (167)

'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! 2nd Request
I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1. I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade, as Outlook is current, with all available updates having been applied. Under XP, when I start Outlook, 9 out of 10 times I get a message box entitled: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library' with the text: 'Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination.' When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan the Personal f...

Reading the VBA code in a spreadsheet
Is there a way of accessing the code in a module in a spreadsheet? I can get as far as the VBComponent.CodeModule but can't work out how to access the actual code. Phil Hibbs. Phil, I think the line you are looking for is this VBComponent.CodeModule.Lines(X,Y) X=Start Line Y=Number of Lines This will output all code to a single spreadsheet Sub ShowCode() Set VBProj = ActiveWorkbook.VBProject vcompcount = VBProj.VBComponents.Count For A = 1 To vcompcount Set VBComp = VBProj.VBComponents(A) Set CodeMod = VBComp.CodeModule For B = 1 To VBComp.CodeModu...

Error Code 800ccc0f
Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct. And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks. Renato Please post the complete error message. Error Code 800CCCOF can be many different things depending what the error say's -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Renato-Brazil" <Renato-Brazil@discussions.micros...

Generating a field that is the difference between 2 dates (within
Hi, I have data in the following format -- (Sorted by ID and EncoutnerDate) ID EncounterDt NEWVAR-see below 1 1/1/2009 0 1 1/15/2009 14 1 1/17/2009 2 1 1/30/2009 13 2 4/20/2009 0 2 4/25/2009 5 2 5/2/2009 7 2 5/15/2009 20 2 etc. I would like to create a new field that (by ID) generates the # of days between that date and the date before that. Is there an easy way to do this in MS Access? Thank you. Mandi SELECT a.id, a.encounterDt, Nz(MAX(b.encounterDt) -a.encounterDt, 0) FROM table|NameHere AS a LEFT JOIN tableNa...

C++ References
Hey, I've planed to write a Class with full access to special variables, given in the Constructor. I know this way: Class-Element: int* test char* test2 Constructor: CClass(int* ptest, char* ptest2){ test=ptest; test2=ptest2; } Access in Class: *test *test2 I've want to realice this with references, because I want to access the data with test and test2. But I don't know how! Could anyone help me? Thanks Peter Meier peter meier wrote: >Hey, > >I've planed to write a Class with full access to special variables, given >in the Constructor....

VBA combo code filter in 2000, 2003 not working in 2007 or 2010 be
Hi, I have a glitch, Trying to have one code work on 2000, 2002, 2003 office plus 2007. On an afterupdate I select a row source for a combo box. This code works on 2000 - 2003 office, but gives blank on 2007 and 2010. Forms!frmSER![cboDeliverCustomer].RowSource = "SELECT [CustomerDeliveryName],[Delivery_Record_ID],[Cust_ID],[CustomerDeliveryAddress],[CustomerDeliverySuburb]" & _ "FROM [tblDelivery]" & _ ...

Delete rows with macro code
Hi, I would like to try and find a macro code that does the following: 1. Delete rows when cells in column C3:C2000 are less than (<) 50, and; 2. Delete rows when cells in column F3:F2000 are exactly equal to (=) "0" This 'exactly' is important as I have some blank cells in column F which are greater than 50 and I need them to remain within the sheet. If anyone can give me any assistance on this, I would be grateful. Many Thanks, Greg Sub Test() Dim iLastRow As Long Dim i As Long iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row For i = iLastRow ...

Howdo I stop code execution with the Cancel button?
Hi I have a procedure that takes a while and the user might want to hi cancel. How can I make the Cancel button replicate the cntrl brea event and unload the form? Cheers Gromi -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31469 ...

Macro to generate 120 Graphs and put them into ONE sheet
The attached files has 120+ items that need to graphed against the date I have tried to write a script that would automatically graph but ca not: 1) Get the For loop to generate multiple graphs 2) figure out how to arrange the grpahs in ONE sheet neatly Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you !!! Shankar -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com sorry - here is the fil Attachment filename: tester.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=66758 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you don't n...

Visio Partner Webcast
Tuesday, September 19th, 2006 - 9:00am - 10:00am PST This month's Visio partner webcast will feature two partner solutions in the areas of Business Process Modeling and Requirements Storyboarding. Click on the partner name, Semtation and/or STPSoft, to learn more about the two partners presenting at the September 19th webcast. Semtation - http://www.semtalk.com/ STPSoft - http://www.stpsoft.co.uk/ Click here to register for this event: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032303778&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US ...

how to route messages using the internet and not the VPN c
Hi, we are currently in the process of evaluating exchange 2003 in the past we used 3rd party POP3 mail servers for each office, so each office also had it's own MX record no problem that way..BUT now we implemented AD and one of the exch2k3 server is the US is holding the Primary dns MX record for the company the same MX record that we want everyone else to use ( i.e someone@company.com ) regardless to which office they are located in. when the mail is being intercepted on the primary mail server, it's routing itself via the AD GC's servers internally on the vpn connection, becasu...

CString ReleaseBuffer is necessary in this portion of code?
Here my question: I have this code CString tmp,tmp2; BYTE id,id2; tmp=_t("057F"); id=asci2hex(tmp.GetBuffer(2)); tmp2=tmp.Mid(2,,2); id2=asci2hex(tmp2.GetBuffer(2)); ..... ..... ..... BYTE CMyClass::asci2hex(TCHAR ascii[]) { BYTE hex; if (ascii[1] > '9') hex = ascii[1] - 0x37; else hex = ascii[1] - 0x30; if (ascii[0] > '9') hex = hex | ((ascii[0] - 0x37)<<4); else hex = hex | ((ascii[0] - 0x30)<<4); return hex; } Do i have to call ReleaseBuffer after GetBuffer or not? I have some debug assertion in my code in ReleaseBuffer functi...

Why must the "Everyone" group have full NTFS permission on C drive
We ran the MSBA on our Win2003 Exchange 2000 server, and the result advised us to modify the NTFS permission for the "Everyone" security group from Full Control to Modify on the C drive. When we did that all the Mailbox Storage groups went down and would not start up again. Can anyone give us an explanation for this or point us to some documentation regarding this issue. The mdbdata directory was inheriting permissions and store.exe needed more than was granted? Exchange should be running as local system, so it sounds like you (or someone) have removed SYSTEM from the file...

Error with VBA code
I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error with this line: ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To 19 ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Next i I would guess that you have fewer than 19 checkboxes. -- Jim <xiaodan86@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1178702221.638576.248520@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... |I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error | with this line: | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | | | Dim i As Integer | For i = 1 To 19 | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | Next i | ...

Color Coding Multiple Rows in Combo Box
Hi - I was wondering if there was a way to color code the rows of a combo box based after the value entered. For example, If the combo box is displaying the contents of field1 (numbers) which are 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2 I would want all 1's to be red, 2's yellow etc. I'm able to color code a single value at a time using the "ForeColor" command but, I'm not sure if there is a way to color them all? Thanks for any help, ~ Eric This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0101_01C877EB.B28A3100 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1&quo...

Incident Base -State Code
I am trying to map a column from the Incidentbase table.The column in question is Statecode. Can anyone please help me to map the masterb table for the same. I want to then Map the Resolution and the Description of the resolution for the case. Please note that this is an urgent client requirement. Thanks for the help in Advance SAM ...

python , C++, embedding interpreter
Hi, I would like to developp a C++/MFC application to test FTP servers. to do so i would like to declare several FTP objects with typical characteristics (ex FTPServerA with addr = ftp.foo.com and FTPServerB with addre=ftp.cygnus.fr). Once these objects dynamically created I would like to load a python script to do some testing like servers = S_GetServers() print servers myServerA = servers[0] myServerB = servers[1] S_SendFakeFile(myServerA) if ... First I wanted to use boost.Python but don't know if it's the best solution. Instead of letting c++ object interact with python m...

xsd.exe cannot generate schema
I have an xml file from which I want to generate an xsd schema and at a later stage a cs class. The xml file has a mix of defined namespaces and also an empty namespace. These are defined as follows: <silcn:silcn xmlns:silcn='http://silcn.org/200309' xmlns='http://xmlprobe.com/200312'> it contains an element <report> off the root and also a separate <Silcn:report> again off the root. When running xsd from the command line on the xml file it fails and returns an Error Message as follows: A DataTable named 'report' already belongs to this DataSet....

Linking a Visio shape to an Excel data cell
I am more than new to Visio. I am making timelines that will show various stages of a product. I have created cylindrical timelines, and I can import my Excel data. Is there a way for me to link various cells types (Beta 1, Beta 2) to Visio shapes so that instead of a date the shape will be shown on the timeline? That is, can I configure Visio so that every Beta 1 automatically displays as a timeline square and every Beta 1 automatically displays as a timeline diamond? (And if so, how?) Thanks~ -- Billie First of all shapes are positioned horizontally on the timeline by date, so it...

Help with code 04-21-10
Hi, I need help to improve this formula to display multiple instances of the unapproved EOT's. Extension of Times that are not approved. ie....... 'EOT Register'!$O$2:$O$92,0)=0 =IF(COUNTIFS('EOT Register'!$D$2:$D$92,Program!C372,'EOT Register'!$O$2:$O$92,0)=0," ","EOT under review - "&LOOKUP(C373,'EOT Register'!$D$2:$D$92,'EOT Register'!$B$2:$B$92)& " " &LOOKUP(C373,'EOT Register'!$D$2:$D$92,'EOT Register'!$F$2:$F$92 & " " &LOOKUP(C373,'EOT Register'...

code needed
I have a list of companies along with their address information going straight down column A. There are extra spaces between companies and their corresponding information. I want there to be only 1 blank cell, and not many. This way I can use code supplied before to sort info for my purposes. here is a sample: A's Supply 207 Hurontario Collingwood, ON L9Y2M1 705-444-9214 Fax: 705-444-9214 Action Sanitation Products 2 North Street North Perth, ON K7H3M7 613-264-8440 Advantage Products Company 94 Vine Hamilton, ON L8R2A9 905-528-6631 Fax: 905-528-1337 Alfa In...

How Generate rdlc file using C#.net during runtime
Hello, I"m working with some application development(crm solution) with require to generate programmaticaly rdlc file at runtime, but i don't know how to do. online help of CSharp.Net provides tutorial on how to generate rdl file but not rdlc files. Any Help will be welcome. thank in advance. Stephane "Steph" <ntsteph@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u985eS0pKHA.5696@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I"m working with some application development(crm solution) with require > to generate programmaticaly rdlc file at runtime, but i don'...

Newbie: Questions about query to generate XL spreadsheet?
Thanks to help on this NG, I've got my database to the point where I can enter data. Now I need to be able to get it out, too! I'm working with only one data table in Access 2003. From what I've read, I think I need to: -- create a query based on the table -- create a form based on that query -- use a Command Button on the form to run the query based on my inputs in the form -- use TransferSpreadsheet to get the query output into an Excel file Here's my questions so far: -- I would like some of the fields on the form to be multiple-select ListBoxes. How do you get multiple...

Printing one pg item (visio), only prints 2nd 1/2 of page. Help?
I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on the page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings seem normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts that had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of page. There were some printing issus with Visio 2003. Have applied the latest patch to Visio 2003 and are you using the latest printer drivers? John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3...

How to avoid .lnk files being created in root(C:)
I have written a VB application which accesses an excel file from the network drive and import the data into the database. We need to run this job under a user previleges in an unattended mode(means without actually logging into the system). So, we have modified the dcom settings of the application's component to give the necessary launch permissions to the user who runs the job. The problem is with .lnk files (means shortcut files) are being created in the root drive. We supsect that the problem is with the profile. Because if we see the .lnk files properties, they are pointing to the ph...