Creating forms in Access or Excel that link to Visio Documents

Does anybody have any experience with creating forms in access or excel that
are integrated with Visio? How would I go about doing this?
0
Dan4650 (795)
9/15/2005 4:51:02 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Access by definition can store 'objects', which can include visio drawings.
If prompted, don't select display icon
a.) create table
        add oledb field
        add text field for name
b.) open table
    select oledb field and right click => insert new microsoft visio
    edit the new drawing and close it
c.) create a form based on new table
     drag the oledb field onto the form
d.) open the form

what are you attempting to do?
al

"dan" <dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody have any experience with creating forms in access or excel
> that
> are integrated with Visio? How would I go about doing this?

0
edlund1 (616)

Inserting form values into a table

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Creating new attributes

adding name /creating field/query?

help with simple maths in excel

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Opening Excel Workbooks

outlook 98 corperate forms

Excel DNS query

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

Excel Problem

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...