code generate: property's?

Hi,

how do I generate proeprty's with the code Generate of Visio? I want to
design my VB.NET-application with it, but it seems it's only possible to
design just 'normal' variables?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thans,

Pieter

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Ok I found it already myself on this page:
http://applicationdevelopmentadvisor.com/doc/13998

"DraguVaso" <pietercoucke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> how do I generate proeprty's with the code Generate of Visio? I want to
> design my VB.NET-application with it, but it seems it's only possible to
> design just 'normal' variables?
>
> Any help would be really appreciated!
>
> Thans,
>
> Pieter

Error Code 0x802246008 Install Failure
I am using Windows I.E. 8. Version 8.0.6001.18702ic and Windows XP Professional Version 5.1.2600 SP 3 Build 2600. For the last few weeks I have been unable to download any Microsoft updates. I have tried various remedies i.e. registering Wups 2.dll and running Bits which showed Error 126. I now have 41 critical updates to download. Can anyone please help. -- andy Recheck your error code. It has 9 characters, but error codes cannot exceed 8. It would also be useful if you identified in the body of the message the error code and where in the install log the error happened....

XSD.exe cannot generate wrapper classes for LandXML
I am trying to work out why .NET 1.1 SP1 (XSD.exe) cannot generate wrapper classes for LandXML 1.0 or 1.1 (http://www.landxml.org/spec.htm) and yet .NET 2.0 (BETA 1) can for LandXML 1.0. The following tests show the results of using XSD.exe in each of the four combinations: ..NET 1.1 SP1 with LandXML 1.0: Error: Error generating classes for schema 'LandXML-1_0'. - The datatype '' is missing. ..NET 1.1 SP1 with LandXML 1.1: Error: There was an error processing 'LandXML-1.1.xml'. - Undefined data type: 'Point3dOpt'. ..NET 2.0 (BETA 1) with LandXML 1.0: ...

date
cpearson directed me to working code to correctly parse the time and date formats.. it works great when only either date or time is used as a worksheet_change. How can I add a second worksheet_change for the cells that have date? (the time cells already have the procedure) Thanks chuck... wonderful site You only get one worksheet_change event per worksheet. But you could do different things if you can define when times or dates should be applied. For instance, if the dates go in column A and the times go in column B, you could set up the code that way. Kind of... Option Explicit Privat...

Error Code 0x 80040200
I am getting this error while registering the DLL to registry. I have created a COM dll(using VC++ 6.0), and registering using regsvr32.exe Please help me out From WinError.h // // MessageId: CO_E_FAILEDTOIMPERSONATE // // MessageText: // // Unable to impersonate DCOM client // #define CO_E_FAILEDTOIMPERSONATE _HRESULT_TYPEDEF_(0x80040200L) This is a security issue. What version of Windows are you running, and what account are you running under? (admin/non-admin) joe On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:38:00 -0700, Vinod <Vinod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am getti...

Phone number input mask with default area code
I can't seem to get the right combination with an input mask that has a default area code but lets the user change it if necessary. Any help would be appreciated. Please pardon if this is a duplicate post. I posted yesterday but can't find it! Thanks! Marty On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:11:01 -0700, MartyO <MartyO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can't seem to get the right combination with an input mask that has a >default area code but lets the user change it if necessary. That's because it cannot be done with an input mask. Input masks are...

generate random item numbers
How can I generate random item numbers in microsoft RMS? It can be done with a SQL trigger, but there are several available add-ins that do this in a more controlled manner... Digital Retail Solutions has an auto-gen utility Retail Realm has an Item Create utility that is part of their Fashion Bundle. Check with your reseller for more info/pricing... Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the inf...

VBA code question?
Hi everyone, I have this simple 3 subs vba code. It runs 8 times and each solution has 24 values that is put in one column of 24 raws. So, the 1st solution found gets written at N2 to N25....and so on. The problem I have is this: The 1st solution that gets written from N2-N25, later it gets removed; just the 1st solution! What could be causing this in the code? Thanks in advance. Option Explicit Option Base 1 Sub Pareto() Dim cell As Range, ModelCounter As Integer, JobNr As Integer Dim ret As Integer Dim ARngSolution As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False ModelCou...

Bar codes in GP reports
Can someone offer insight as to how to include bar codes in Great Plains reports and documents, especially invoices and PO's? I know there are some true-type font packages out there, and have been experimenting with them through excel, word, etc. I have not tried them yet in GP, but was wondering if there are any tricks, tips, or traps to making them work. We are using GP 7.5, soon to upgrade to 8.0. Thanks for your help. Greg W We do a lot of utility and tax billing using the "3 of 9" bar code font. Make sure you test if with the reader you are using as some variances...

vaccinations for influenza what is the code
WHAT IS THE NAPPI CODE AND ICD10 FOR FLU VACCINATIONS ...

Showing modal dialog from within property page
Hi all. Using VS .net 2003 I have a modal dialog in my SDI app. On the dialog, there are some simple controls and an "embedded" property sheet. The property sheet is a member of the dialog, and I show it calling Create() in OnInitDialog. On some of the property pages I have buttons that should show another modal dialog. The problem is, that when I call DoModal() on the "new" dialog, the program freezes. I can break the program, and I can see it's running somewhere deep down in MFC. I cannot even show a MessageBox. I thought this was the right way of doing it, but ap...

SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread
Please help me resolve the error listed below that I received yeseterday from one of my SQL Server 2005 database servers. Error: SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a new login or connection. Thanks, Joe K. (JoeK@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > Please help me resolve the error listed below that I received yeseterday > from one of my SQL Server 2005 database servers. > > Error: > SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to > process a new login or connection. That looks bad. Do you ...

Set document properties to only print black and white
I want to set up a Word document that has colour properties to print only in black and white but still show colour on screen. This is to prevent recipients printing in colour. Any setting you can make locally can be easily reversed by the recipients. Printer information is not stored with the document.. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <...

Generate "dom" from schema.
Hi The is probably wishful thinking, but here goes. Is there any product etc that will create the C# dom source from a schema (xsd files). Particularly, I want to generate a dom for CML (chemical markup language), which is sufficiently complex to try and use a tool, rather than hand code the dom. Thanks Paul Depending on the schema, the xsd.exe tool that ships with the .NET Framework SDK will allow you to create C# code files based on the schema. -- Kirk Allen Evans Microsoft MVP, ASP.NET XmlInsider www.xmlandasp.net Read my web log at http://weblogs.asp.net/kaevans "Paul Mas...

Formula or code?
I have 3 bits of data. I need it to check the entire column to see if any of the data matches and it so provide a EC-x in the appropriate col so in the example below. Col1 Col2 Col3 Row 1 EC QWERTY POIUY Row 2 (EC-x) ZXCVB QWERTY RO3 EC lkjhg ZXCVB ..... Row 4 (EC-x) rtyui QWERTY Ro4 (EC-X) asdfg lkjhg After it has placed the EC-x into the fields i want to be able to replicate the formula to check if there is a EC-x ...

Notes color coding
Looking for a way to color code handwritten notes sync'd from my PDA. It look like IPM.Stickynotes are not color codeable. Is that correct? TIA Rick they support 5 or 6 colors - but I don't recall if the colors are synced with a pda (I usually use yellow for everything.) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipst...

Capture Item Lookup Code before it goes on POS screen!
I'm doing little customization for RMS POS. I need to get Item lookup code before it goes on POS transaction screen. In other words when I type item number in POS screen and press enter, I need to intercept and get that number before RMS searches that item through inventory and adds to transaction entry. If I use this mySession.Transaction.Entries.Element(I).Item.Description I get what I need but only after item is on transaction screen Appreciate your response Thanks, ...

embedding a bitmap image to bound oleobject control via code
Dear friends, I am a user of Acc2003. I have a control of type Bound object frame on my form which is bound to a field of type OLE Object. What I want is: Open the FileDialog by double clicking on the ole object and thus obtaining the name and path of the bitmap. Once I get this string I'd like to use it to place the bitmap image into OLE object. I intercept the double click event of the ole object to call a function which opens FileDialog and returns the path and name of the users selection. From then on however I could not figure out what to do. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance ...

To Generate 500 almost identical VBA Lines?
Hi there I have to create 500 lines of almost identical VBA code. Code is Range("y10").GoalSeek Goal:=ActiveSheet.Range("z10").Value, ChangingCell:=Sheets("FTSE").Range("x10") Range("y11").GoalSeek Goal:=ActiveSheet.Range("z11").Value, ChangingCell:=Sheets("FTSE").Range("x11") Range("y12").GoalSeek Goal:=ActiveSheet.Range("z12").Value, ChangingCell:=Sheets("FTSE").Range("x12") and so on untill Range("y500").GoalSeek Goal:=ActiveSheet.Range("z500").Valu...

Automatically generated delay notice
I have been having these delay messages occuring on a regular but random basis. I never know after I have sent a message whether it will arrive or not. Eventually it will but it can take a week. It seems if I send it through the internet using hotmail's website it goes through but when I send it through Outlook it is hard to tell what is going to happen. This is very difficult to cope with and I can't seem to find the problem. I haqve haqds Outlook Express and hotmail together for secveral years and it worked fine. This problem strarted about 6 weeks ago. Any help???? I...

Why does PDF conversion of a Word doc generate duplicate words?
In 2 or 3 places, a PDF generated from a Word document has added duplicate words, such as the phrase in Word "he made us" and the PDF "he made made us"? Windows 7, 64 bit, Word 2007. PDF from the Word PDF addon. That's a first such report. It suggests that there's a problem with the 64-bit drivers, either the printer or graphics driver. Check that they are both fully up to date. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "booksalot" <booksalot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C90984AA-53E6-4AB4-BA08-F60C38C95686@microsoft.com.....

NDR not generated for bad emails coming from outside
I have a Exchange 2003 that doesn't generates the NDR's for a email to a non existent account coming from external email servers, but internaly it generates a NDR. I have tried the following Click Start, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager. 2. Expand the Global Settings container in the left pane, click Internet Message Formats, right-click the Default object, and then click Properties. 3. Click the Advanced tab. 4. Click to clear the Allow non-delivery reports check box, and then click OK. To specify who can receive copies of NDRs, f...

Optimize Beginner's Code
Is there a way I can find the default values? I'm trying to optimize the code and figured a could get rid of some of this. Thanks, Mike With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .CenterFooter = "&P" .LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) .RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) .TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75) .BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5) .HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25) .FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0) .PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1" .Pri...

generate a chart in asp.net
Is it possible to generate an excel worksheet with a graph/chart which is build up by data from a query result? (not an excel chart integrated into the browser) I`m currently using Visual Studio 2003 (vb.net) and I have Office 2003 Do I need to upgrade or do I need extra tools to do the job? ...

Generating a report that includes only the current form data
I need to generate a report from a form using a control button that only uses the data currently displayed on the form. I have the basics of form building down, but I keep getting every record in my data table. Thanks. Ed3 Ed3 wrote: > I need to generate a report from a form using a control button that > only uses the data currently displayed on the form. I have the > basics of form building down, but I keep getting every record in my > data table. Thanks. > > Ed3 The fourth argument of the OpenReport method is for an optional WHERE clause (without the word "wh...

Closing an Excel file generates a .txt file
This seems to happen with only a few (10) files that have Macros. When you close out of a locally stored excel file (not saving it) a .txt file is generated. I have duplicated this on Excel 97 and 2002. All the .txt file contains is "updating menu". Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks, It sounds like there's a macro at work. If you open one of those files with macros disabled. You can set your security level to high in xl2002 by: Tools|Macro|security|Security level tab. then open the workbook. Then close it. Does it still get created? If no, then it sounds...