can you tell me what an error 920 is?

I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png.  I keep
getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is
appreciated

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can go to the following link and it explains the issue you are having and how to fix it:  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=295691

"Julie" wrote:

> I'm trying to save a visio file out as a jpeg, or gif, or png.  I keep
> getting the error with no explanation of what the error means - any help is
> appreciated

0
JT (62)

Outlook sending errors.
I have recently got a program that helps my spam and junk=20 problem called Mail Washer (V4.1). The program works great but I am having a problem with=20 Outlook 2002. When I try to send a message I receive a=20 error quoting: Task 'mail.garethmyles.com - Sending and Receiving'=20 reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP)=20 server does not support SSL-secured connections. If SSL- secured connections have worked in the past, contact your=20 server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). =20 The server responded: ?=1E?$for more information.' And Task &...

Can't backup Exchange Server from NTBackup Utilities
Hi, I encounter the similar problem as case (Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 249668), so, I following the instruction to double-click the words Microsoft Exchange, but it return a dialog box "Remote Store - Type the name of the server to query" so, I type in the server name that installed the Microsoft Exchange server, but nothing happen. I am still not able to select the components under Microsoft Exchange Server. Any idea? (Our MS Exchange Server (5.5) located in a Windows 2000 server with SP 4) I am trying to backup the Exchsrvr folder only, but 46 files are ski...

Can not send
I can not send messages in outlook. I can receive ok. I have sent myself e-mails from outlook express so I know my sever is ok. If I use send receive it says that the task is complete but the message is still in the outbox. if I open the message in outbox and then send I get this error message(0x80040601). I am using office 2000. I have uninstalled and re installed first outlook and the office no luck. Same thing. Any subjections would be great. Thanks , Norman ...

Set a PowerPoint Presentation so it Can't be edited?
Hi Folks, I am using PowerPoint 2007 on my Windows 7 machine and PPT 2008 on my Mac. How can I set a presentation so it can't be edited and that it can't be saves as a different name and then edited? Is this even possible? Justin In article <justin-04C5C2.22524718042010@news.eternal-september.org>, Justin wrote: > Hi Folks, I am using PowerPoint 2007 on my Windows 7 machine and PPT > 2008 on my Mac. > How can I set a presentation so it can't be edited and that it can't be > saves as a different name and then edited? > Is this even possib...

Forms: can a cell itself be clickable?
Hi! I'm trying to create a form for my boss. I'm using the forms toolbar, but what it does is throw in a check box for instance, but if I change the cell in any way, the "picture" of the click box stays where it's at. Any way to change this? In other words, I don't want to the click box to be a picture, I want it to be an integral part of the cell, so I can modify it as needed (ie. place it centrered horizontally or vertically etc. Am I dreaming in colour? Thanks! Carmen I've seen a macro that will insert a checkmark when you select the cell, but I&#...

OAL Generator - Errors 9331
Does anybody have any idea how to correct these errors? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event ID: 9331 Date: 6/22/2004 Time: 8:58:05 AM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXX Description: OALGen encountered error 80040107 (internal ID 501023d) accessing the public folder store while generating the offline address list for address list '/'. - /o=XXXXXX/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address Lists For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. And Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Gen...

Can someone PLEASE Help me. I'm begging you.
Can someone....PLEASE HELP ME!! I run a small business. I have been using Outlook 2002 since I bought this computer in 2002. Everything had been going fine until a few weeks ago I started using Outlook Express. Big mistake!! Since then, I am unable to send/rececive messages through Outlook 2002, but Outlook Express works fine. Outlook Express and Outlook full version are integrated someway. I can't do anything with emails on the full version of Outlook now. It seems as if Outlook Express has taken over. Even when I try to send an email and use a particular account in Outlo...

CRM 4.0 workflow.config error
Hi, I am getting the following in my trace log in CRM 4.0. "The DotNetAssembly upgrade failed: Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Failed validating the workflow.config file. The 'entity' attribute is not declared." The workflow.config is fine and contains a parameter as follows: <parameter name="AccountID" datatype="lookup" entityname="account" attribute="accountid"/> I know that it is calling the workflow step though because an earlier error was fixed when I changed the config of the step. Does anyone know what is going on? CRM 4...

ughh.... Office 2004 sp2 (11.2) update error
Let me start this out by saying I'm a PC engineer, I do not do Macs, but my wife had a G4 and we just upgraded it. I know I'm not the only one getting this error as I've seen it listed about a dozen times, but the only people that I see with a solution have external hard drives. I've loaded Office 2004 with SP2 Version 11.2 (050714). I've tried auto update as well as downloading. and I keep getting the #$%#@ error "The installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this install to det...

can't connect to pst in Outlook
Has anyone ever had this issue? Outlook launches but never connects to PST file which is sitting on a network drive. I check Windows Explorer, a couple of directories are X'ed out with a red X. After clicking on drive where pst file sits, X goes away and I can reconnect my pst file again. It happens to just a few users regularly but not everyone. Network server is not rebooting also. Using WIN2K/ That is the one of the reasons why you shouldn't store pst-files on a network drive and why it is not supported by Microsoft. This setup could easily lead to datacorruption and dataloss....

error message 0x8004060C
while receiving messages, the progress bar just goes forward, but no actual messages are downloaded. when the progress bar is complete, it displays the error message. meanwhile, i can't do anything in outlook except marking messages read or unread. i try to delete, move messages, add tasks, nothing works. i just get an error like: 'cannot move items' or outlook has encountered an unexpected error. if the problem persists, please restart outlook'. of course restarting outlook or even my computer is of no help whatsoever. please help, this is my office email program and...

Outlook 2002 error (0x80040119) HELP!
How do I reinstall Outlook 2002 so it doesn't follow the same path that when installed doesn't work? I don't want to have to reformat the drive and start over. I have an issue/error 0X80040119 and am unable to send or receive mail. Looks like I am sending or receiving mail then before it finishes up comes this error. HELP Likely there is some issue with the PST file. Run SCANPST.EXE on the current PST file, and run scandisk on your hard drive to check for disk errors. Last resort, create a new PST file and set it as the default delivery location. On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:38:...

How to remove fatal error LNK1179
Hello, i am getting this error in MFC StdAfx.obj : fatal error LNK1179: invalid or corrupt file: duplicate COMDAT '_IID_INTERFACE NAME' This interface is defined in two dlls which i have imported in my code as follows #import "first.dll" named_guids #import "second.dll" named_guids I am not using the /H or /Gy options during compilation. pls help me Thank You, Vishal... ...

i meet a problem that how can i free the object .
I am programming a OPC client to get data from OPC Server. i meet a problem that how can i free the object . Firstly i create connectionpoint, then i release connection. --------------------------------------------------------------- create program list: IConnectionPoint* pConnectionPoint; IUnknown* ppUnk = NULL ; hResult = pGRPCPC->FindConnectionPoint(IID_IOPCDataCallback,&pConnectionPoint); CDataCallbackSink* pDataCallbackSink=new CDataCallbackSink ; pDataCallbackSink->pDoc = m_pOPCDoc ; pDataCallbackSink->ExternalQueryInterface(&IID_IUnknown,(void**)&ppUnk); DW...

Can't Use Outlook after changing Servers
Moved users from one server to another. Users map USER folder to U:\ drive, no chnage there. After move when trying to open Outlook it stops with an error that there is a security problem with the .pst file. There is none I can find. Tried deleting Outlook profile for user and installing a new one, came up with same pst file. tried adding a second pst file and get the same security violation, No other files have problems, WORD or Excel. ideas?? dave Admin ...

Read Receipt Error
I tried to send a read receipt in response to an e-mail I recieved, but apparently my mail system doesn't support them. Now Outlook (2003) tries to send the receipt every time I do a send/recieve and generates an error message. Unfortunately, I can't find any way to cancel the read receipt, since it doesn't show up in my Outbox or Sent Items folders. I've gone so far as to completely disable sending read receipts, and removing the mail account and recreating it - all to no avail. Anyone have a fix for this? -Kevin ...

Can this VBA for work on text files be modified for a different job ?
I have been using the code below (which, from memory, came from the M-Soft site before I hashed it about) successfully to open 2 text files, appending the whole of one file to the end of the other, then deleting the source file. Now a new task is to; - update all text files in a specified folder by appending a new record. This is to be a daily routine, and there should end up being about 800 to 1000 text files to be updated. - The information for the record that is appended to each file comes from a single text file each day (source file). - The first column of this 'source file' ho...

Error when closing Process Server
I am getting an error when closing the Process Server. The error title bar: DDE Server Window: Dynamics.exe - Application Error Error Message: The exception unknown software exception (0xc00200001) occurred in the application at location 0x77e4bee7. Click on OK to terminate the program Has anyone seen this error before, or know how to correct? Windows 2003 Server, GP10 sp2... ...

Nonadjacent Cell Text Overflow
Is there a way to merge nonadjacent cells for text overflow. What I' trying to do is have text entered into a row of merged cells(e.g. Row A1:F1) but if the text is more than the cells can contain to overflo into another nonadjacent row of merged cells(Row3 A1:F1). Thanks fo any help with this -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27498 ...

Any add on products I can use with SOP
We are trying to keep track of our orders that are not ready to be processed for reasons such as waiting for approval from customer, waiting for confirm ship date, needing customization and therefore take longer in production... We want to be able to add a comment that has a date and an action date. Date is the date someone enter in a comment, action date will be a date when someone needs to follow up. We need multiple dates and multiple comments for a single order and do not want everything type together in one comment field. We already have collection main module and we can use so...

OWA error message #2
I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, it's OK. I am using Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Please help, Thank you inadcance. Lisa Have you installed the OWA hotfix and Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831464 This may help as well.... http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_esdk_arch_webdav_security.asp Bob "Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043a01c48fb9$4689e360$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, > it's OK. ...

Integration Manager
We're using the Integration manager to import inventory items in to GP 10.0 and we're getting the following error: "The Item Currency Maintenance window is available only when Multicurrency is registered." The company has been setup as a test company and Multi Currency access has been granted. Any suggestions for getting past this would be greatly appreciated! Thank You. Have you configured the company for a currency? Go to the Financial menu and look at the Multicurrency tasks. Its in setup. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Sof...

Can't See New Public Folders on Just Added Backend Exchange Server
I recently added a new exchange server to an existing site,admin group, routing group. I am running in native mode. Now when I create new public folders on the new server, my clients are not seeing it (all client mailboxes are on the first server). It has been several hours now and they are still not visible. Any ideas? Thanks, tke042 ...

Debugging
Hello: Is the brief, euphoric rush you get when you finally find the bug worth the endless, gnawing frustration of debugging needed to discover it? When you discover a long-sought after bug do you: a) yell "Yes, Yes, oh YES!" like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally"? b) dance around the room in your boxers like Tom Cruise in "Risky Business"? c) rip off your shirt like Mia Hamm after the big goal? d) all of the above...? Inquiring minds want to know... register your response here: ___________________________. OK..., so I've got this process to download ...

ESM error stating that mapi32.dll is the wrong version
Hi, Problem solving a failed Exhange 2000 SP3 server, I had to install IIS and Reinstall Exchange. Copied back ofline backup and all seemed Okay. Nagging problem. Everytime I start ESM, I get a message that mapi32.dll is the wrong version. (Note: it is the Exchange sp3 version....) I have done a bit (lot) of reading on this and it tends to relate to putting Outlook on the same machine. Office\Outlook is not installed (not sure but doubt it ever has). All stated fixes are for restoring the Outlook version (mapifix.exe). I want to get ESm working. Note; ESM continues to load if o...