Can VISIO 2007 work on multiple pages of an org chart simultaneous

I created an org chart with over 100 pages using the Org Chart Wizard and
Excel, I’m assigning colors to various shapes using the Data Graphic feature.
 To apply  the colors I choose “Edit” then “select all” which selects all the
shapes on the current sheet, then I select “Apply To Selected Shapes” from
the Data Graphics pane, this works fine for the current sheet  but is there a
way to apply this to all the sheets at once. Thanks
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mark,
I've written a macro for you to try in my blog...
See Applying Selected DataGraphic to the Whole Document -
http://bvisual.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!3350D61BC93733A9!1903.entry

"Mark J" <MarkJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I created an org chart with over 100 pages using the Org Chart Wizard and
> Excel, I’m assigning colors to various shapes using the Data Graphic
> feature.
> To apply  the colors I choose “Edit” then “select all” which selects all
> the
> shapes on the current sheet, then I select “Apply To Selected Shapes” from
> the Data Graphics pane, this works fine for the current sheet  but is
> there a
> way to apply this to all the sheets at once. Thanks

0
David

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

Grammar check not working

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

can't customize toolbar

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

Using Visio HTML output within frames
Hi, I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file. Unfortunately it is not working. I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work. I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page? I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard. <v:shapetype id="VISSHAPE" target="_parent" coor...

Can anyone help ?

Exchange 2007 across account search