Can VISIO 2007 work on multiple pages of an org chart simultaneous

I created an org chart with over 100 pages using the Org Chart Wizard and
Excel, I’m assigning colors to various shapes using the Data Graphic feature.
 To apply  the colors I choose “Edit” then “select all” which selects all the
shapes on the current sheet, then I select “Apply To Selected Shapes” from
the Data Graphics pane, this works fine for the current sheet  but is there a
way to apply this to all the sheets at once. Thanks
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mark,
I've written a macro for you to try in my blog...
See Applying Selected DataGraphic to the Whole Document -
http://bvisual.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!3350D61BC93733A9!1903.entry

"Mark J" <MarkJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I created an org chart with over 100 pages using the Org Chart Wizard and
> Excel, I’m assigning colors to various shapes using the Data Graphic
> feature.
> To apply  the colors I choose “Edit” then “select all” which selects all
> the
> shapes on the current sheet, then I select “Apply To Selected Shapes” from
> the Data Graphics pane, this works fine for the current sheet  but is
> there a
> way to apply this to all the sheets at once. Thanks

0
David

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Excel 2007

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

can't customize toolbar

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Grammar check not working

Can anyone help ?

Embedded Chart Versus Chart
I've created a class module to capture a Shift+Click on a pivot chart, which then opens the data associated with that point. It works great on pivot charts on their own sheet, but when I use the same code on an embedded chart, it fails (error code -2147417848). Everything seems to work fine, it derives the same row and column values as needed, but the ShowDetail property is unavailable in the embedded charts. Anyone have any insight? james Igoe || james.igoe@gmail.com || http://code.comparative-advantage.com I eventually solved my problem, simply using "On Error Resume Next&...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...