Can I open Visio in Excel?

I seem to recall begin able to have an Excel spreadsheet open and using Visio
at the same time to incorporate it into the spreadsheet itself.  Am I
imagining things?
0
new2eku (2)
7/22/2005 2:04:01 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can paste a Visio diagram into Excel as an OLE embedded object.

--
Mark Nelson
Microsoft Corporation

"new2eku" <new2eku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I seem to recall begin able to have an Excel spreadsheet open and using
>Visio
> at the same time to incorporate it into the spreadsheet itself.  Am I
> imagining things?

0
marknel (439)
7/24/2005 12:19:56 AM
Thank you!

"Mark Nelson [MS]" wrote:

> You can paste a Visio diagram into Excel as an OLE embedded object.
>
> --
> Mark Nelson
> Microsoft Corporation

> "new2eku" <new2eku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I seem to recall begin able to have an Excel spreadsheet open and using
> >Visio
> > at the same time to incorporate it into the spreadsheet itself.  Am I
> > imagining things?

0
new2eku (2)

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

Cannot Open 2000 Money Backup
My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. Can anyone help open this? In microsoft.public.money, Kate wrote: >My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money >Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. >Can anyone help open this? Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as Documents/MyDocuments. If they are in a place like ProgramFiles, Vista will create...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

owa cant open ppt attachments

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

cannot open hyper links in outlook

How do I turn a jpg image I have into a visio background?
I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a background for a diagram I am creating. I also would like to make it transparent. I have looked on the help and can't find my answer. Please help. the simplist way is to drop it on a background page and then attach the background to your foreground images. al "doming07" <doming07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E476FD31-FFC3-45C5-8987-EBE2FB98C714@microsoft.com... >I have a jpg image I downloaded for the net. I want to turn it into a > background for a diagram I am creating. I...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA