Can I link Notepad text file to Visio Standard 2002 SR-1?

I have two questions:
A. How to have Visio Standard 2002 SR-1 move a notepad text file fro
one directory to another directory?
B. How to pull notepad data with Visio Standard 2002 SR-1 int
Entivity?

I have a PC with Entivity Studio; this same PC is going to have
process analyzer dumping a Notepad text file to the C drive. Th
analyzer adds new data to this file about every five minutes, or i
will create a new file if one is not there. Somehow I need to grab thi
data and display it on the Entivity HMI.
To make sure I always grab the most current data, I was thinking o
moving the entire text file to another directory, and display the dat
that I moved. For instance move C:\analyzer data (from analyzer) t
C:\Entivity data (for pulling into Entivity)
Each time the analyzer dumps new a data file I will need Entivity vi
Visio Standard 2002 SR-1 see that there is a new data file and go mov
it.

Is this possible, if so please are there any examples

--
Wyman BosworthPosted from - http://www.officehelp.i

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

data input in text box

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

MS Money 95 data files

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

can't customize toolbar

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Can anyone help ?

Trying to read XML file into dataset

opening .bak file

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...